Daydreams Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continue to fuck you...your ass...your tight hot cunt...you can feel the sensations of the two hard cocks so close to each other...stretching you...filling your voids...your body is absorbed by the deeply hidden fantasy.

"OH GOD...FUCK ME HARDER, BOTH OF YOU, FUCK ME HARDER...MAKE ME YOUR SLUT...MAKE ME CUM...HARDER...GOD DAMNIT HARDER...FUCK ME...COME ON TIM...FUCK MY ASS...YES LOVER HARDER, FASTER..."

We are both fucking you with wild abandon. Our cocks plunging in and out of your holes are a blur...Your weight on my body feels so good...The stranger's balls banging against mine. The blindfold still firmly in place, as you feels the most intense orgasm of your life start to build.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh God! I'mmmmmmmmmm gooooooooooing to cummmmmmmmmm again! Faster you two...FUCK ME FASTER!!!!" You cry out as we fuck you as hard and fast as we can.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" You squeal as the orgasm slams into you. Your mind is overloaded as wave after wave rushes thru you. Your body tenses as we slow our assault. Slowly we let you come down, the stranger removes his cock...picking you up off mine he lays you on the bed. You lay there. Your breath still ragged...your body exhausted from the continuous rush of orgasms. You feel consumed, used as only you had dreamt. Your legs feel like rubber...your nipples ache slightly from all the attention...your pussy and ass sore from the pounding they took. There is still one thing left you want to do...one last final act you have dreamt about.

"Both of you kneel up here." You command. Using your hands to direct the two of us to either side of your body. Kneeling near your head...two rock hard cocks hanging over your body...your delicate hands reach up...slowly you start to stroke the already primed pricks. Your hand pushing and pulling our cocks, the hard hot members throbbing...you are pulling harder...pumping faster as you milk our dicks. I can feel the boiling...from the look on the stranger's face he is experiencing the same thing. You feel both cocks start to throb. Your hand quickens.

"Cum on boys. I want you to cum all over me!!!" You cry out as you continue jerking the two of us off. Your own lust still very apparent as you push and pull the hard cocks.

"Cum on...Fuck...Cover me with your cum!" You shout as your hand speeds up.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh fuck!...I'm cummmmmmmmmming!" I shout as my cock erupts, streams of hot sticky cum shooting out, the first stream lands on your face, the next one across your lips, your tongue sliding out to lick the hot cream, the next two hit your chin and breasts. You smile as you feel my cock start to wilt in your hand. Suddenly you feel the stranger tense...his cock throbs.

"OHHHHHHHHHH FUCCCCKKKKKKKKK!" The stranger cries out as the first of six powerful wads of hot sperm erupt from his massive cock. He directs the first stream onto your face...you can feel the hot fluid as it hits your eyes and nose...Your hand pumping the huge dick...the second and third shots hitting your chest...your other hand reaches out to fondle his smooth balls...Feeling the rest of his load churning in his balls...you lift up and slide your mouth over his throbbing cock. You suck with wanton greed as the next load slams into your throat, another right behind it as you suck and swallow the hot load. Greedily you suck...stroking him...squeezing those balls...trying to suck the life from the stranger.

"That's a good little cocksucker!" I whisper in your ear. "Suck that big cock...make him think you are just a little slut...suck him!"

You are consumed...the little slut you always wanted to be. Finally the stranger starts to go soft in your mouth. You release his cock and fall onto the bed...You feel me pressed against your side. The bed moves...the stranger is gone.

Removing your blindfold...your body covered in cum...you smile.

"Tim, I have a very personal question to ask you?"

...to be continued...

Thank you, Mityam, for making this fantasy come true. Without you, I could not have done this.

12