Boating Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rolled me over, his dick still deep in my ass. I could feel the twisting motion but there was still no pain. We were facing each other. My knees were bent and my legs were pulled up in front of him. My ankles rested on his shoulders. He increased the speed of his thrusts. It didn’t take long. He began whispering that he was cuming.

Contrary to what I expected I didn’t feel my bowels being flooded with jism. There was just a slight warming deep in my entrails indicating he had filled me with his semen.

Suddenly the light came on and Rosy was staring at us with an amused smile. I felt my face blushing, ashamed of being caught with a penis deeply shoved in my anus.

“If you guys have decided to exclude me from your games, I am gonna to be really pissed off.” She said.

He removed his semi-flaccid penis from my backdoor and she came close. She hugged me and French kissed me.

“I’m in the need of some prick as well.”

She opened her legs and directed my rock hard cock to her shaved twat. It was another passionate fuck.

The next day was a repetition of the previous one; we went back to our retreat and fucked like a bunch of crazy rabbits. At one point, he was ass-fucking Rosy and asked me to fuck his ass.

For the last twelve years or so we have been lovers. During his frequent travels I would stay with Rosy at their home. Eventually I found a better job in another city and left the company. We still see each other every time I am in their city. Now he is in his mid-sixties and she in her early fifties. I still enjoy her mature body.

12