Two For My Wife

Story Info
Bisexual husband and hot wife share a man.
995 words
4.19
219.1k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jonr85
jonr85
2 Followers

My wife and I have enjoyed having other men help with our sex life, but never had the line been crossed until one faithful weekend not too long ago.

We had invited a friend over for drinks and cards and as we had in the past started discussing sex and what fantasies each of us had. Little did I realize that my wife was going to ask me to do something that I never had contemplated.

She had went out while getting drinks and rented a movie, while we were well on our way to all getting buzzed she suggested the movie. So we all went into the living room and she put the movie in and said she would be right back. The usual previews began and already my heart was pounding hard.

The first scene came on and me and Ted watched as two girls devoured a huge cock on screen. He was getting a little uncomfortable as I noticed him adjusting his cock. Then is happened, my sexy wife came in wearing only a black teddy, set sown between us and said, "are you liking the movie guys?" Trying to act like nothing was different me and Ted said "sure its cool" and continued to watch.

The next scene got real interesting. Two guys were watching a girl shower. This prompted my wife to say "that could be fun". Ted was really getting excited now. My wife started rubbing her body up and down and asked if it was hot or not. Hell yes it was hot in there. As we watched the girl on the movie suck both guys she started rubbing both of our cocks. She then said it was time for her to follow the lead of the movie. We unzipped our pants and took our cocks out. She about fainted when she saw what Ted was hiding. He must have been at least 10" and very thick. I was almost embarrassed, since I have only a 7" cock. She gasped and said "oh my god, jackpot!"

She took him into her mouth as I entered her from behind. She is quite an accomplished cocksucker, but nothing had prepared her for this monster. That's when she said you have got to come over here and have some of this. "ahhh, now I know what you meant when you said you wanted me to try something new". She showed me how to lick up and down his shaft and circle the head with my tongue. This was very exhilarating, I had a huge cock in my mouth and was enjoying servicing it with her.

Then she turned around and sit down on his cock. I had never seen that look on her face before as he slipped it into her. I thought oh well I might as well enjoy all that I can from this, so I positioned myself between her legs and began to lick his shaft up to her clit as he fucked her. Up and down, and ever so often pulled him out to suck his head and put it back in.

By this time she was in heaven, she was bouncing up and down and looked at me and said, "this is the best fucking I could have ever imagined". She then turned around and remounted him....her big 38dd's bouncing in his face. She looked at me and said "please put it in my ass", I entered her ass and she just about passed out.....she screamed and looked at me and told me that this is what true fun is.

She looked at Ted and told him that he needed to shoot his hot load into her. After about ten minutes of this great fucking I heard him grunt and felt his cock spurt hot cum into her waiting pussy. Not wanting to be left out I shot a hot load into her ass. She then looked at us and said "boys mommy needs licked clean". I couldn't figure out where she would have got an idea like this, until I looked at the screen. Two guys where lapping up their cum out of this hot babes ass and pussy, Ted looked at me and said "sounds interesting". I said "well lets make it more interesting, you lick her ass and I'll lick her pussy". We changed positions and began licking her. this was very different, his cum tasted very good and he seemed to be enjoying mine.

Then things took another turn, he slipped down and started sucking my cock. this felt very good and she joined him, it was my turn to be in heaven. What happened next I will never forget. Ted looked up and said "will you slip it in my ass?"...my wife looked at me and said "ooohh...that sounds fun, but only if Ted is in my pussy at same time!"

After some kissing and baby oil application it was time for the next step. I watched Ted slide his cock in her pussy and she was back to screaming again. I positioned myself behind him and fingered his ass...he was not real tight and I thought to myself "ahh...this is what he likes".

My cock was in and pumping him slowly...I looked over his shoulder at her and she looked at me and said "he feels 13" long now...fuck him honey, fuck him good". he pumped her as I pumped him.....it was a little awkward at first but we soon were in rhythm. I felt his cock get real hard and his cum shoot into her, at the same time I was shooting in his ass, he turned around and told me "now that is what fun is".

We all sucked and fucked for the rest of the night, but I will never forget my introduction into the bisexual world. Now we look for more men and more fun to make our nights more interesting.....anyone out there wanna volunteer?

jonr85
jonr85
2 Followers