Jessica's Big Dick Adventure Ch. 12

Story Info
Jessica does a night club.
5.7k words
4.31
151.4k
36

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/04/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dillinger
Dillinger
308 Followers

After dinner Jessica announced that she still wanted to go out dancing. The amount of energy she possessed amazed me. She’d been fucking and sucking practically non-stop since the night before yet she still wanted to go out.

Jessica and I took a playful showered together and went into the bedroom to dress up for the evening. By her choice of clothes it was obvious that she had more in mind than just dancing! She was dressed to kill. She was decked out in an outfit that was guarantied to draw men to her like cocks to the slaughter.

Jessica chose not to wear a bra and picked out the skimpiest pair of red laced panties as her only undergarment. She put on the tightest, shortest, flimsiest red dress I had ever seen on her or any one else. She barely squeezed her huge jugs into it.

The thin, nearly transparent material clung to every voluptuous curve of her body like a second skin. The dress itself barely reached an inch below her tight buns. Were she to bend over even the slightest she would expose herself for all to see.

The front of her dress was so low cut that only an inch or so of tit was covered above her nipples. The dress was so transparent that her nipples were visible through the too thin material.

When she walked you could see the movement of her perfectly rounded buns. You could see her tits shimmy, jiggle and shake as they threatened to break free of the thin material that barely confined them.

I couldn’t believe she was going to wear this outfit in public, let alone dance in it. I would be willing to take bets on the near certainty that this dress would fall apart as it was strained beyond its limited ability to contain my wife’s incredible body. It was too tight and too thin to be good for anything other than to adorn a motionless body. Jessica’s body was anything but motionless.

Jessica completed her look with a pair of very high heels that showed off and defined her beautiful, long, sexy legs. She puffed up her hair and applied just enough make-up to highlight her perfect features. Her lipstick was very, very red and inviting.

All in all this was a get up that said “FUCK ME!” Which is precisely the message my wife wished to convey. She knew what she was doing and the effect she had on men. She was out to add a few more cocks to her growing list of conquests. I just hoped she didn’t get arrested on the way there for indecent exposure.

The club we were going to was called PARTY TIME and was highly recommended to us by Rick. He said they always had the best live bands around, the dance floor was always packed, and everyone there was out for a good time.

Rick said that the hottest looking babes and studliest guys went there. The girls, he said, were all dressed to kill. I’d be willing to bet that no one there was going to be able to hold a candle to Jessica.

The guys and girls, if they didn’t already come as a couple, were all out looking to score. The competition was a little tougher for the guys since the hottest looking babes were all trying to get backstage to meet the band.

It sounded like it would be fun. If Jessica was out looking for some hot action, this appeared to be the place to go. We got in the car and headed out to the club.

The parking lot was packed but large enough that there were still a few places left. There were people milling about the front door. Some couples were standing by their cars and necking. As we walked up to the building we could hear the music playing. We must have arrived during one of the band’s breaks since the stereo was blasting, not the band.

Jessica’s outfit, and the body it contained, didn’t go unnoticed. Guys and gals alike openly stared at her as we walked by. The only difference was that all the guys took a second and third look, somewhat to the annoyance of their female companions.

I must say that I got quite a kick out of this. It was definitely an ego massage to be with Jessica and to have other guys wishing they could be in my shoes.

As for Jessica, she ate it up. She acted like it was the most natural thing to go out in public with most of her body exposed for all to see. If anything, she hammed it up for her audience, adding a little extra sway to the hips and bounce to the tits.

There was a large bouncer blocking the entrance to the club. As we approached his attention was so completely focused on Jessica that I was sure I could walk right in without his noticing me. Which is exactly what I did, leaving Jessica to fate. I stood near the door and listened in.

I heard the bouncer say, “It’s a ten dollar cover charge tonight for the band. They’re called TO THE HILT and are really good.”

Jessica said, “How about I take you ‘To the Hilt’ and we forget the cover charge?”

The bouncer said, “I think I must have heard you wrong. What did you say?”

“I said how about we go out back and I suck you off,” my wife replied.

“That’s what I thought you said! Wait a second and I’m all yours.”

The bouncer signaled for one of his buddies to cover for him and disappeared out of site, along with my wife.

I ordered a drink and hung out by the entrance waiting for Jessica to return. After about ten minutes she entered the club, looking no worse for wear.

“He wasn’t that big considering his size and didn’t last too long, but he was tasty,” she told me.

We went up to the bar to get drinks and look around. The place was quite dark but it was punctuated with neon and flashing lights. Most of the lights focused on the large dance floor and the stage just past it. We paid for our drinks and just as the band came out to get ready for their next set.

There were five guys in the group. Guitar, bass, keyboards, drums and vocals. They were all young and had long hair. They all looked to be in good shape, especially the singer and guitarist who obviously worked out with weights. The lights came on over the stage and they started their first number. It was loud, catchy and very danceable.

We watched and listened to their first two numbers. The guitarist and bassist played their instruments like they were masturbating extremely large dicks. Speaking of big dicks, the singer was wearing bicycle shorts and displayed a very prominent bulge. From what could be seen the rest of the group appeared to be equally well endowed and not at all shy about showing it off.

By the third number Jessica and I had joined the crowd on the dance floor. My wife did not hold back at all in consideration for her dress. She danced up a storm.

The effect of her gyrations on the guys around us did not go unnoticed. They began to have difficulties moving comfortably with the large boners they had suddenly sprouted.

Jessica gave no mercy and obviously enjoyed the effect she was having on them. She shimmied, shook and jiggled as her huge tits, unencumbered by a bra, put on a show that would have brought the house down in a strip club. She did this without removing, or losing, a single article of clothing. I was amazed that her dress didn’t simply tear apart from the strain it was under.

After a few more numbers we went to the bar to get another round of drinks and then walked up closer to the stage area. Jessica openly admired the group’s members as they put on their show.

“Good looking young studs,” she told me. “Get a load of the equipment their packing. I sure wouldn’t mid getting my hands on their instruments!”

I noticed that we weren’t too far away from the entrance to the backstage area. “Maybe that can be arranged,” I said. “Stay here a minute and I’ll be right back.”

I walked over to the side of the stage to find a bouncer guarding the hallway that led to the dressing rooms. This one was even larger than the one at the entrance. Unlike his coworker, this one noticed me. Of course, Jessica wasn’t with me to distract him.

“You can’t go back there, chum,” he grunted.

“Don’t you let anyone back to see the band?” I asked.

“Only pretty girls and only the ones who are willing to put out for the privilege, if you know what I mean.” He gestured to a throng of groupies standing off to the right waiting for their chance to go backstage. I had to admit that quite a few of them were real knockouts. But my ace in the hole was Jessica, who couldn’t be out gunned by anyone.

I pointed in Jessica’s direction. “You see that babe over there?” I asked him.

“You mean the half dressed chick being hit on by those two guys? The one with the great set of knockers,” he replied.

I looked over to where I had left Jessica and there were indeed two guys talking to her. They sure didn’t wait long to move in. But who could blame them? You’ve got to strike when the opportunity presents itself. Especially with a hot number like Jessica.

“Yeah, that’s the one,” I said. “She’s my wife. How about she does you a favor then you do us one?”

The bouncer looked me square in the eyes. “What kind of favor?” he asked.

“You let us back into the band’s dressing room and my wife will do anything you want,” I told him. “You can fuck her or get yourself a world class blow job. Anything you want.”

“You mean that? You’d let your wife do it with me?” he asked.

“Sure,” I said, “why not? It’s all about having a good time, isn’t it?”

“How about a tit job?” he asked. “Will she let me fuck her tits?”

“You kidding? Not only will she let you fuck her tits; she’ll beg you to cum all over them. Hang out a second and we’ll be right back.”

I went to collect Jessica. She was still talking to the two guys when I got there.

“Honey, this is George and Freddie,” she introduced.

“Nice to meet you,” I said to them and then turned to Jessica. “Come on, we’re going backstage.”

“Really?” she asked in obvious delight. “Sorry guys, I’ve got to go. Maybe if you’re still around I’ll see you later.”

George and Freddie looked heart broken as Jessica and I walked away from them.

“I made a deal,” I told her. “The bouncer will let us into the band’s dressing room and all you have to do is let him fuck your tits.”

“That’s all?” she asked me. “No blow job, no fucking, just some tit action?”

“That’s all,” I said as we arrived in front of the backstage area.

By now the bouncer had found someone to cover for him while he escorted us back to the dressing room. He opened the door to a large room and ushered us inside. The room had its own bar and there was a buffet table set up. There was no one there but the three of us.

Jessica turned to the bouncer and said, “Hey, thanks for getting us back here. I hear you want a shot at my big tits.”

As she said this she slipped the shoulder straps off and pulled the dress down off her tits. The bouncer responded with a long, low whistle of appreciation.

“Why don’t you sit over there on that couch and pull down your pants?” Jessica told the bouncer. “Make yourself comfortable and let me take care of everything. What’s your name?”

“Rocco,” he told her.

Rocco did as he was told while Jessica and I made us drinks. Vodka for her and scotch for me. Jessica downed her drink in one quick gulp and went over to kneel in front of Rocco, who was sitting on the couch with his cock already at full mast.

Jessica reached out and started pumping Rocco’s cock with one hand. “You have a real big dick, Rocco,” she told him. “I like big dicks. We’re going to have to lube this one up a bit before you fuck my titties. You don’t mind if I suck on it a bit, do you?”

Without waiting for a reply my wife swooped down and engulfed his cock into her eager mouth. Within seconds she had taken him t the root. She started sliding her mouth up and down the full length of his raging dick, fucking it into her throat.

“That’s really something else,” he said. “Your mouth is hot, but at this rate I ain’t gonna last very long. Before I blow my load, I’d like to get some tit.”

Jessica released Rocco’s cock from her hot sucking mouth. “Anything you want, baby,” she replied.

My wife pulled herself up a bit higher to bring her tits up to the level of Rocco’s cock. “What do you think of my titties? Are they big enough for you?”

“You kidding?” Rocco asked in amazement. “You’ve got the biggest fuckin’ tits I ever saw!”

Jessica smiled in appreciation for the compliment. She then leaned in closer and slid her tits around Rocco’s cock. He was pretty big, but my wife’s jugs were more than a match for his cock. Rocco found his erect dick completely covered by Jessica’s amazingly pliant tits.

Jessica placed one hand on the side of each huge tit and pressed them tight together. She let up on them and then pressed in again, thrilling Rocco to no end.

My wife then alternated jiggling first one, then the other tit, up and down. Finally she pushed her jugs firmly together and slid them both furiously up and down Rocco’s fuck pole.

Rocco looked tense and was groaning quietly to himself. He sure was right when he said he wouldn’t last long because the next thing I knew he was announcing that he was going to cum.

“Take my cum, baby,” he said. “I’m cumming between your big, beautiful boobs.”

“Jizz me, honey,” Jessica said while looking straight into his eyes. “Give me your cum. Jizz my big tits.”

Rocco regressed into a long series of animal-like grunts and groans as he poured his seed out between my wife’s boobs. Jessica jogged her tits up and down, insuring him the ultimate in pleasure.

When Rocco finally stopped cumming, Jessica sat back and started scooping his cum off her breasts and licking the cream off her fingers. Rocco sat there too stunned to even slip his pants back on. I tossed her a wet cloth from the bar to clean herself off with.

Just then the door opened and the band members started filing into the room. At first they didn’t see Jessica and Rocco, only me standing at the bar.

One of them, the singer I think, said, “Hey how’d you get in here. What do you want?”

I pointed over to Jessica and Rocco. The band noticed my half-naked wife for the first time. “I brought my wife here to meet you,” I told him. “She’d like you all to gang bang her. You up for it?”

Jessica stood up and did a slow, sexy striptease. She removed her dress, panties and shoes. She stood there in front of them, naked in all her glory. The perfect vision of female lust. A sex goddess incarnate. Every man’s fantasy come to life.

The guitarist was the first to come out of the hypnotic daze my wife had cast over the group with her striptease. “Are we ever!” he exclaimed as he simultaneously walked over to Jessica and removed his clothes.

“I’m Jessica,” she said. “Fuck me.”

This simple, yet direct, statement shook the rest of the group out of their stupor. Clothes started flying everywhere. One of them pointed to Rocco and told him to leave, which he did reluctantly.

The drummer started passing out drinks as everyone got naked, including myself. Introductions were made though in the confusion I didn’t catch all their names.

Soon Jessica found herself surrounded by six hard cocks attached to six horny, naked guys. Each band member sported a mighty impressive boner. Some were long, some were thick, and some were long and thick.

The smallest cock in the group was still a good solid ten inches of meat. The largest was a bit larger than Rick is, somewhat smaller than Luis’ is, and as least as thick as Vito’s. Jessica had hit the jackpot!

In case you’re curious, the smallest ten incher belonged to the guitarist. The keyboard player was the proud owner of the really big one.

We all formed a circle, facing inward, with Jessica in the center. Jessica asked for a bottle of vodka and six shot glasses. She placed a glass on the floor between each of our legs and filled them up.

Jessica took a long swallow from the bottle and placed it aside. She stood in the center of the circle and began to dance.

She started gyrating slowly while turning to face each of us in turn. Six hands went unconsciously to six dicks and began masturbating to the sight of my wife dancing for our pleasure. Jessica’s tits bounced up and down as she danced.

Suddenly she stopped and dropped to her knees in front of the guitarist. She picked up the shot glass from the floor in front of him, lifted it to her lips, and downed it in one gulp.

She put the glass aside and took the guitarist’s cock into her mouth. She licked all around the head of his dick and down the sides to the root. She lifted his cock up and licked his balls, bathing them in her saliva.

Jessica took each of his nuts one at a time into her mouth and sucked on them. She licked her way back up to the tip and took the head of his cock into her warm, wet mouth.

Even though he had the smallest dick in the group, he still had a solid ten inches of hard, thick cock. Jessica slid her lips down the shaft until she had deep throated his tool.

Everyone else watched in amazement as Jessica pumped her mouth over his cock shaft, taking its entire length completely down her throat. She sucked him for a few minutes before releasing his cock from her hot mouth.

Jessica kissed the tip of his cock and looked up into his eyes. “You taste yummy,” she said. “Keep it up for me and I’ll come back to finish you off.”

Jessica stood up and pulled the guitar player’s head down to her tits. She placed her huge orbs on either side of his face and bounced them against him. She then moved to her right and stood in front of the drummer.

Jessica dropped to her knees and picked up the shot glass she had left on the floor between the drummer’s legs. She downed it and put it aside.

“That’s some drum stick you have there,” she said as she lowered her mouth to his thick cock.

“Yeah, I’d like to bang your drum with it,” he replied.

Jessica responded by kissing the head of his cock and licking all around it. She licked her way to his balls and treated them to a sample of her talented tongue. She sucked his balls and licked her way back to the head.

My wife engulfed the head of his ‘drum stick’ into her mouth and sucked his shaft into her throat. Jessica deep throated him to the root and fucked his cock with her mouth. After a few minutes of this she stopped sucking dick and stood up.

She looked the drummer right in the eyes. “You taste like sex and sweat. I love it. Don’t go spilling any of that good stuff until I’m ready to swallow it!”

Jessica pulled the drummer’s head down to her tits and shook them. The drummer reached his hands up and fondled her boobs. He took one nipple at a time into his mouth and sucked them. Jessica shivered in pleasure.

Moving to her right again she found herself standing in front of the bass player. My wife dropped to her knees and drained the shot glass she found there. Looking up she found herself confronted with over a foot of thick, hard meat.

Jessica was past the point of teasing now and went straight for the main course. She stuffed his cock into her mouth and started sucking as if her life depended on it. It took a bit more effort on her part but she managed to deep throat his monster dick as well.

Up and down her head flew over his cock until she released him from her grip. Not a second too soon, either. The bass player looked like he wouldn’t have been able to hold out much longer under her oral attentions.

Jessica stood up and gave his face a tit massage. The bass player suddenly dropped to his knees and started sucking on Jessica’s cunt.

He had her cumming in no time flat. Jessica was definitely hot tonight! The bass player licked her to three orgasms before getting back to his feet.

“Thank you,” my wife said. “That felt great! I’ll return the favor shortly. Keep it up for me.”

“For you the only way is up,” he complimented her. “Not a man alive could avoid popping a boner in your presence.”

Jessica smiled at him and then moved down the line to where I stood waiting. She bent over and licked my nipples. She continued licking her way down to my raging hard-on. Before sucking me she downed the shot of vodka at my feet. She was really flying now!

Dillinger
Dillinger
308 Followers
12