Jessica's Big Dick Adventure Ch. 10

Story Info
Jessica tutors Monica.
4k words
4.39
110.2k
20

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/04/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dillinger
Dillinger
309 Followers

Jessica paused for a moment and said to Monica, “Looks like your boyfriend is ready to go another round. I think its time to learn how to deep throat. What do you think? Ready to give it a try?”

Monica said, “Oh yes, yes. Please! I loved drinking his cock cream. I want more. I want to learn everything there is to know about sucking dick!”

Jessica said, “OK, but we’re going to need some help on this one. You don’t mind if my husband joins in, do you?”

Monica looked over at me and saw my naked, hard cock for the first time. It was considerably larger and longer than Carl’s and she gave a short, quick gasp.

Monica looked to be a bit frightened. She looked up at Carl, who just shrugged. After all, what could he possibly say? My wife had just finished servicing him, he couldn’t very well say no to my joining in.

Monica took a deep breath and said, “OK, I’ll give it a try but he looks awfully big!”

Jessica said, “Don’t worry, honey. He’ll let you go at your own rate and I’ll be there to help you out.”

I walked over and stood in front of Monica, right next to Carl who stood in front of Jessica. Two hot cum crazy babes and two hard dicks pointed straight at their faces.

Monica looked at Carl’s dick and then at mine. She looked up at my face and smiled nervously.

I said, “Don’t worry, you’ll do fine. You’re a natural born cocksucker.”

Jessica said, “OK. Watch what I do to Carl and try and do the same thing to my husband. Just remember to stay relaxed and loose. You can take it all in if you just believe in yourself.”

I was finally about to have my first sexual encounter with a woman other than my wife. My first sexual encounter with another woman since Jessica and I got married. It was happening not through any contact in the swinger’s magazines but through a young man my wife had seduced.

Here I was about to get sucked off by his teenage girlfriend who was sitting in front of me half-naked. My big cock was pointed straight at her thick lips and mouth.

My wife was about to demonstrate how to deep throat a dick on her boyfriend and Monica was going to try and do the same to me. It didn’t get any better than this. I couldn’t have planned a hotter scenario myself. The sight of Monica ready to blow me caused my dick to grow yet another inch.

“OK,” said Jessica. “Warm up by getting used to it. Lick it and suck it like I showed you. Tease his big dick with your tongue and get comfortable with the feel of it in your mouth. Love it. Worship it.”

Jessica, the perfect teacher, proceeded to lick and suck Carl’s dick as if in demonstration. Monica, the shy student, nervously licked the big thick head of my cock.

After a few tentative licks, Monica looked up at me and said, “Gee, you really do taste good, I like it!”

She then returned to her task with relish, her nervousness disappearing by the second as it was overwhelmed by her cock lust. She was ready to give it her all. She was ready to suck cock.

Monica licked around and around the head and then up and down the sides of my swollen cock. She covered every inch of my dick with her warm, moist lips and darting tongue.

She mouthed my nuts, licked my balls, and sucked the base of my cock. She spent several minutes lustfully pleasuring my big balls, putting them to work overtime making cum. She then licked and kissed her way back up to the head of my dick.

Jessica removed her mouth from Carl’s throbbing cock and said, “Take it in your mouth now, Monica. Suck in the top couple of inches. I know it’s big but see if you can take down at least half of it. Remember that your ultimate reward is a big, yummy load of cum in your tummy. The better you suck, the more you get. Make it good. Bring him to the edge and back off a few times and you’ll get all the cum you can swallow.”

Monica said, “I’ll try my best. I loved the taste of Carl’s jizz and I want more. I want to swallow your husband’s cum. The more jizz he has the better!”

Looking up at me, Monica said, “Feed me your cock. Make a big cum load for me to drink! I want you to make enough yummy jizz to fill me up. I’ll take every drop you can give me and suck it all down.”

I said, “You got it. Suck me good, make it last, and I promise you more cum than you could imagine.”

Monica put her lips to the tip of my cock and kissed it. She started to suck in and took my entire cock head into her mouth. She made a tight seal with her lips around my dick head and slowly lowered her mouth. At the same time she swirled her tongue around the sides of my pole.

She sucked eagerly, despite her trepidation over the size of my dick. I had quite a big hard-on. It was a lot to expect her to take for her first deep throating experience. Hell, it was big for anyone to try to deep throat!

Monica adjusted quickly to my cock’s large size and I felt her warm, wet mouth close around my rigid pole. Her head went lower and lower. More and more of my dick went into her sucking mouth until she had reached her goal of getting half of its length in. I was impressed! My cock responded by getting even harder and a bit longer still.

Jessica was avidly sucking away at Carl’s dick but paused for a moment to encourage Monica. “Excellent. Very good, Monica. Now really make love to it. Fuck your mouth over the top of his cock. Every time you go down try and take a little more in. Before you know it you’ll reach bottom. Just don’t think about it too much. Do what comes naturally. As you suck you’ll want more and more of it in you. You’ll want to feel your mouth and throat completely stuffed with dick. Here watch me demonstrate what I mean on your boyfriend’s rigid boner.”

Jessica covered Carl’s dick with her mouth and quickly engulfed half of it in one motion. My wife couldn’t help showing off a little. She slid her mouth back up his cock and immediately went back down the shaft. This time she took in an inch more than before.

Up she went again and then back down making yet another inch disappear. A couple of more power sucks and she had taken Carl’s throbbing boner completely to the root. Carl groaned in pleasure.

Monica said, “Well, it looks easy when you do it. And maybe I could do it to Carl but that‘s not the same as trying to get your husband’s big hard dick all the way in my mouth.”

Jessica said, “Its not the size of the dick, its how much you want it. You should have seen the monster cock I serviced last night. It was immense but I managed to deep throat it because I wanted to. I was determined to take it all in. And I did. “

You can deep throat my husband’s dick,” Jessica assured her. “You just have to will yourself to do so. Watch.”

Jessica let go of Carl’s dick and leaned over sideways into my lap. Her big tits brushed against both mine and Carl’s legs. She grabbed the base of my cock with one hand and lowered her head over the top.

Jessica took in the head of my dick and kept going down. She didn’t pause once, and in no time had engulfed the entire length of my throbbing boner deep into her throat. Up she went and back down again. Monica and Carl stared at her in awe.

By now I had started to become used to my wife’s incredible abilities but her sexual prowess continued to impress me. Every time she sucked or fucked me it was like dying and going to heaven.

Jessica had sure come a long way in one short month. Before our first get together with Rick she had never managed to deep throat me. Now here she was taking my big dick completely down her throat.

She made it look as easy as sucking a popsicle and she was doing it in front of an audience. This is what she was born to do. It wasn’t enough just to fuck and suck in private, that would be depriving the world the opportunity to appreciate her talents. She had to have sex with others present to applaud her.

Every new person she sucked, fucked and amazed was another convert to her fan club. And the more who saw her the better. If she were offered the opportunity to suck dick on stage in front of a crowd I wouldn’t be surprised if she jumped at the chance.

Jessica reluctantly removed her lips from my cock, making a popping noise as she did so. She kissed the head of my dick and licked off the drop of pre-cum that had formed there.

Jessica turned to Monica and said, “See how easy it is? Just do it!”

Jessica then made herself comfortable once again between Carl’s legs and smiled at him. She lifted her tits, pressed them against the sides of his cock, and shook them up and down. She let her tits drop and engulfed Carl’s cock, in one quick lunge, all the way to the base.

Monica obviously felt she had to do something to get my attention off my wife and back to her. She was learning from the best and decided to take Jessica’s lessons to heart.

Carl’s girlfriend lifted her own ample boobs and placed them around my straining boner. She pressed them against the sides of my cock. The warmth of her tits around my dick felt absolutely wonderful. She shook them, she jiggled them, and she bounced them up and down. I was in heaven. Big tit heaven!

She released my cock from between her boobs and lowered her mouth to its swollen head. She looked up into my eyes as she encased the head of my prick in her mouth. Without pausing she lowered her head down. Inch by inch she went until half of my cock’s length was deep in her throat.

She stopped there and swiveled a bit to take a peek at what Jessica was doing to Carl. Jessica’s mouth was flying up and down the entire length of Carl’s dick, taking it whole with each downward plunge.

I decided to encourage her a bit. “You’re doing great, Monica. Take it at your own pace. You can do it. You’re a natural born cock sucker.”

Monica looked up at me and I could see the appreciation in her eyes. Her resolve hardened and so did my dick. She continued on her long journey down the length of my dick.

I gave her credit. She was determined. She made it about three-quarters of the way down before coming back up for air. We both looked over at Jessica and Carl while Monica caught her breath and pumped my dick with her hands.

Monica reached out and tapped Jessica on the shoulder. She said, “Let me try that. Let me see if I can take Carl all the way in before I try your husband’s killer cock again.”

Jessica reluctantly lifted her face from Carl’s lap. It was now Monica’s turn to lean over sideways to suck cock. This time it was Monica’s tits that brushed against mine and Carl’s legs.

Monica grabbed the base of Carl’s near to bursting cock with one hand and eased her lips over the head of his cock. Down she went. She wasn’t as quick and assured as Jessica but neither did she pause or hesitate until she had gone all the way.

She had done it. She had deep throated a cock! She had sucked dick into her throat until not an inch of it remained free. She had gone down and sucked dick right to the root.

Up and down she went. Faster and faster. Carl was flabbergasted. His moans and groans got louder as he watched his girlfriend deep throat his hard cock.

Monica removed her mouth from Carl’s cock and Jessica leaned back down to pick up where she had let off. Just as they were passing the ‘baton’, Carl grunted and came.

His cock spewed jizz all over Monica and Jessica’s faces. Jessica, never one to pass up and opportunity to drink jizz, quickly swallowed Carl’s cock deep into her throat and let the rest spray her tonsils. She then turned to Monica who was sitting there still dazed by the deluge of cum that spurted against her face.

Jessica said, “Here, let me help you clean that off.”

My wife proceeded to lick Carl’s cum off Monica’s face until she had swallowed it all. She then said, “Waste not, want not,” and pointed to her own face, which also had a generous amount of jizz coating it.

Monica didn’t even hesitate. She licked every drop of cum off Jessica’s face and obviously savored every second of it.

Watching this jizz licking, cum crazed performance was making my dick ache from lust. I wouldn’t have thought it possible but my already rigid boner grew another half inch.

Carl’s cock was also obviously impressed by the show. It hadn’t softened a bit. This was quite a feat considering he had already cum twice! Seeing Carl’s cock still pointing straight up at the sky, Jessica stood up and sat on Carl’s lap. She mounted him like he was a stallion and eased his cock into her dripping cunt.

Monica turned her oral attentions back to my ready dick. She took in the head and sucked hard. She lowered her mouth down my cock’s shaft applying a strong suction the whole way.

She reached the halfway point and kept going. She took in three-quarters of my dick and kept going. Inch by inch she swallowed my cock until she had hit bottom. She had done it. She had deep throated every inch I had to give her.

Monica remained there, impaled on the length of my dick. She sucked on it and swirled her tongue against the sensitive underside of my prick.

Monica eased up a couple of inches and went back down again. Up and down, over and over. Each time she went up she released a bit more but each time she went down she didn’t stop until her lips pressed against my pubic bone. Before I knew what had hit me she was fucking her mouth up and down the entire length of my dick, from top to bottom.

I heard Jessica say, “Don’t stop fucking me, I’m cumming. I’m cumming around your dick in my pussy.” This, combined with the furious mouth fucking I was receiving, sent me right up to the edge.

Before I came though, I wanted to repay Monica by giving her a taste of the pleasure she was giving me. I was going to give her the fucking of her life.

I said, “Ease up for a moment, Monica. How would you like me to fuck you with my big hard dick?”

Monica stopped fucking my cock with her mouth and released her lip lock on me. She said, “That sounds great. Just promise me one thing... don’t come in me. When you’re ready I want you to come in my mouth. I want to swallow your cum.”

I said, “You got a deal. Get on your hands and knees on the grass. I’m going to fuck you doggy style.”

Monica did as I asked. She stood up and quickly removed the rest of her clothes. She positioned herself on her hands and knees. She looked great waiting there for me to fuck her. Her big firm tits hung down and swayed back and forth.

Monica said, “Come on and fuck me, stud. Give me your big dick. I’ve never been screwed by anyone other than Carl but I’m ready for you. I’m ready to be stuffed full with your big hot cock!”

I got on my knees behind her and my cock stuck straight out, aimed right at her pussy. Monica reached back and guided me into her welcoming cunt. The head of my engorged dick pressed against her pussy lips and slid in. She was hot, ready and moist.

Gradually my cock pushed its way in. Monica was tight but pliant. She squealed out in estuary as my thick tool rubbed against her clit as it entered her.

Finally my cock hit bottom. I was entirely in the tight warm confines of her pussy. It felt great. I just stayed there a moment and enjoyed the feeling of Monica’s hot cunt around my throbbing dick.

I pulled back a bit and then pushed back in. Monica groaned. I pulled back a bit more and pushed in again. Slowly I began to build speed until I was pistoning the entire length of my cock into her cunt with each thrust.

I repeatedly slammed my prick into her pussy; each thrust reaching her innermost depths. I had cum quite a few times in the past twenty-four hours and was able to plow her at a furious speed without any concern over cumming to quickly.

Monica said, “Fuck my pussy, fuck me hard. Oh God, oh God, I’m cumming. I’M CUMMING!”

I doubled my speed yet again and Monica came screaming. Her pussy clamped down on my cock even tighter as she came. Her voice rose an octave and turned into a high pitched squeak as she orgasmed.

I didn’t stop or slow down for a second but continued to fuck Monica with everything I had. As Monica’s orgasm subsided, I heard Jessica announce that she was also cumming. This set Monica off into yet another mind-bending orgasm.

I looked over to see Jessica still riding Carl’s dick like there was no tomorrow. Her tits bounced up and down and made contact with Carl’s face as they did so. What a fucking sight that was!

I realized that I was missing out on some great thrills. Monica herself had a very impressive pair of tits and here I was fucking her from behind. I decided I needed some of the same action Carl was getting.

I pulled out of Monica and she began to protest loudly. “No, don’t stop. Fuck me some more with your big hard dick. I’ve never been so royally stuffed in my life. I need more of your killer cock in me. Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!”

I said, “Hey, no problem babe. I’m just getting comfortable so you can ride me. I want you to sit on my dick and fuck me. I want to get my hands on your tits while we screw.”

I sat back and Jessica climbed about. She positioned herself over my dick and lowered herself down. She let the full force of her weight drop down and took my dick deep into her pussy. When her cunt lips hit my pubic bone she came again and immediately started to ride me fast and hard.

I reached up and grabbed her big, firm boobs. I sucked first one then the other into my mouth as she fucked me. I buried my face between her tits as she rode my cock to orgasm after orgasm.

Jessica continued to cum as well. Between the two of them it seemed like there was an unending stream of moans, squeals and female voices rising in ecstasy as they took turns announcing they were cumming.

Monica said, “You’re the best. You’re the absolute fucking best. I love your big, hard dick. I love being fucked. I love cumming around your thick shaft!”

I said, “I love fucking you too, Monica, but I can’t hold out any longer. I’m going to cum any second now.”

Monica said, “I want to taste you. I want you to cum in my mouth. I want you to spray your jizz down my throat!”

Monica got off my lap and quickly position herself between my legs. She swooped down and took my cock all the way in. She engulfed my cock in her mouth and immediately started to fuck me deep into my throat.

She took me to the base and then back to the tip. Up and down, in and out, my dick fucked into her hot sucking mouth.

In the meantime, Jessica continued to ride Carl’s dick like he was a bucking bronco. The two of them seemed to be in a constant state of ecstasy and Jessica was having one orgasm after another. What a nympho she was!

Monica applied a vacuum like suction to my over stimulated cock and I came. Man, did I cum! The experience of my first blow job (since getting married) by someone other than my wife had prompted my balls to manufacture a cum load of epic proportions.

I flooded Monica’s throat. I erupted like a volcano. I came like a dam bursting. Monica tried her best but there was no way she could swallow cum quick enough to get it all.

Cum poured out the sides of her mouth and pooled around the base of my cock. I kept cumming and Monica kept swallowing. Cum kept collecting around my dick. By the time I had stopped spurting there was a veritable lake of jizz surrounding the base of my cock.

Monica pulled her mouth off my dick and dived into the pool of jizz. She lapped up every drop that had escaped her sucking mouth. She licked me clean.

Just then we heard Carl say, “I’m cumming. I’m going to cum again!”

Monica pulled away from me and quickly moved over to Carl and Jessica. She knelt behind my wife, between Carl’s legs. She pushed Jessica off Carl’s cock just as a huge streamer of jizz spurted out of his cock and landed on Monica’s face.

Monica engulfed Carl’s dick to the very root and swallowed everything he had to give her. When Carl stopped cumming, Monica looked up at Jessica and smiled.

Dillinger
Dillinger
309 Followers
12