Jessica's Big Dick Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Rick brings a friend.
6.7k words
4.39
178.6k
46

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/04/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dillinger
Dillinger
308 Followers

After our first experience with Rick and that incredible threesome we had, both Jessica and I wanted to try again. Jessica suggested that instead of contacting someone new we should get together with Rick again. "Our last encounter with Rick was so great," she said. "Why take a chance on someone else who may not be as good a fuck?" (I really think that my wife had developed quite a fascination for that huge meat log between Rick's legs.)

This time Jessica called Rick to make the arrangements. I could hear her on the phone telling Rick exactly what she planned to do to his "huge dick" and how horny it was making her to think about it. She told him how excited she was about getting screwed by two guys again and how she hoped that we both would have the staying power to ball her all night long.

Rick apparently made a suggestion at that point since Jessica came into the living room and asked me how I would feel if Rick invited a friend to join us. Thinking this might be our opportunity to get it on with a couple, and my chance to screw another woman, I said sure.

Jessica went back to the other room and talked to Rick a few minutes longer and then returned. She said that it was all set and we would meet Rick and his friend Bill (!) this Saturday at Rick's apartment. At first I was a little taken aback but then thought, "Why not." When Jessica was fucking the two of us she turned into an insatiable nymphomaniac. One more guy could only help to bring that side of her out again.

When Saturday night came around Jessica dressed herself up to a cock-teasing level I had never seen before. She was wearing black lace panties and a matching bra, black stockings, black high-heeled shoes, and a low cut (very low cut) tight short black dress. Absolutely the hottest looking outfit I'd ever had the pleasure to see her in. She had apparently been out shopping during the week. Jessica was obviously psyched for a night of epic proportions (size and otherwise).

So, one week after first meeting Rick and watching him screw my wife, we were off to his apartment for our first foursome. Since Jessica had taken the directions over the phone, she drove us there and had no trouble at all finding the place.

We walked up one flight of stairs. Jessica was in the lead (what a dick hardening view!), and I swear I saw her shiver in anticipation. We quickly found the right door and knocked. Rick answered the door and invited us in. His friend Bill was already there and introductions were made.

Rick had blended up a pitcher of margaritas and we each gladly accepted a drink. Taking our glasses into the living room we all sat down to some friendly conversation. Jessica quickly drained her glass and asked for another. I guess she must have been a bit nervous and I couldn't blame her. She was outnumbered three to one. Just one scantily clad babe for three horny guys. I guess I was a bit nervous too, since I wasn't too far behind her in getting seconds.

Rick had put on some soft jazz. By the time he decided to put something more upbeat on, Jessica was already well into her third or fourth drink. Sensing the sexual tension in the room Rick opted for something more rhythmic, more primal. I guess Jessica decided that was her cue to get the ball rolling.

She stood up and said, "I think it's SHOW TIME!" As the three of us stared in wonder Jessica started to move slowly, gradually getting into a rather sexy swaying rhythm. She said, "Why don't all three of you studs sit on the couch and let me put on a show for you?" Too stunned to do otherwise we all sat in a row on the couch.

Jessica drained the rest of her drink in one quick gulp. She turned to face us and smiled. My wife teasingly licked her lips and started dancing to the music. At the same time she ran her hands up and down her body, stopping to cup her tits from underneath. She then squeezed them together, making the ample mounds pop out even more from her low cut dress.

As wild as my wife was that first night with Rick she hadn't even begun to show what she was truly capable of. I had never imagined what an exhibitionist she could be! She had always enjoyed dancing but this was something worthy of the hottest strip club and it was my wife up there on the stage!

My cock was ready to burst out of my pants and, by the looks on their faces, Rick and Bill's boners were ready to tear through the material of their pants as well. I don't think either of them expected anything as incredibly sexy and outrageous as the show Jessica was putting on for the three of us. This was something out of the hottest porno movie but it was happening in real life and my wife was the porno star.

Jessica continued to dance for us, moving her hands slowly lower and lower until she was unabashedly rubbing her cunt through the thin material of her dress and moaning throatily. She hiked up her dress and slowly pulled her panties down her legs and over her high-heeled shoes. She tossed them toward the couch and they landed in Bill's lap, tenting up over the bulge in his slacks. Bill picked them up and sniffed them. Jessica looked him square in the eyes and licked her lips.

She placed her hands on her boobs and ran her fingers around the hard nipples. My wife teasingly slipped her bra off exposed her impressive breasts. We were all breathing quite hard by now and I noticed that both Rick and Bill had unzipped and pulled down their pants. They were busy masturbating to the sight of my wife in heat! Masturbating to my wife who was gyrating her gorgeous body in front of her husband and two strangers.

By now her dress and bra had been pulled down to expose her bouncing boobs. Jessica danced up to the couch and, starting first with Rick, she smothered his face between her big tits and shook them back and forth. She then did the same to me and then to Bill.

I quickly freed my own rock solid boner as I watched Jessica dance back away from the couch and slip off her dress and bra. Only her high heeled shoes and fish net stockings remained on. What an incredible sight! Jessica leaned forward at the waist, squeezed her tits together, shimmying them with her hands so that they quivered like a bowl of Jell-O. My wife then said, "Don't cum yet, save some cream for me. I'm thirsty and it's not for margarita's, its for CUM!!!"

At this point I wouldn't have believed that Jessica could still surprise me, but she did. She got down on her hands and knees and CRAWLED (!) over to the couch between Bill's legs and started licking and sucking his balls. Rick and I watched, barely managing to hold on, while Jessica licked her way up Bill's impressive (but not as large as Rick's) dick.

She grabbed hold of his cock in both hands and covered the head with her mouth. I could see her cheeks cave in as she put a demand suck on Bill's tool and inched her way down, sliding her hands lower as she covered Bill's near to bursting hard-on with her mouth. After taking a bit more than half of his cock in her throat, Jessica eased her lips up and off the shaft.

She gazed up into Bill's face, smiled and licked her lips (definitely a theme for the night). My wife then lifted up her heaving tits and wrapped them around Bill's throbbing boner. She proceeded to slide them up and down as Bill's cock lubricated her chest with pre-cum. As she fucked his cock with her tits she stared up into Bill's eyes and said, "Ooh baby, yeah. Tit fuck me good. I love the feel of hard cock between my big tits."

Jessica licked up and down his dick once more for good measure. She lifted her tits to her mouth and licked them off as well. She looked up at Bill again and said, "See if you can hold off a bit longer stud. I want you to save it so that all three of you can cream me at once, but first I have to treat Alan and Rick to some of what you just got."

Jessica then shimmied over to me and repeated the scene she just played out with Bill. First she licked and sucked my balls, taking them each into her mouth. Then, licking her way up my aching hard on, she grabbed it with both hands and tried to suck the life out of me through the head. Jessica then sucked in over half my throbbing dick and worked her way up and down it a few times.

She took my near to bursting boner between her boobs, first moving one tit up and then the other, alternating up and down. While continuing to massage my cock between her big boobs she gazed lustfully into my eyes and said, "You taste so good tonight honey! And I just love the feel of your big dick fucking me between my tits."

She rubbed both her nipples over the head of my dick, covering them in pre-cum which she then licked off her own nipples and finally mouthed my cock clean. Jessica smiled at me and said, "Thanks for sharing me, I'm having the big dick, cum eating time of my life. Hold off for a bit while I do Rick's dick and then I want all three of you to cover me with your cum!"

Jessica took one more swipe at my pulsing meat log with her tongue. She then slid her way down the line to Rick who was gingerly holding a ready to burst boner. Even though I had seen it before, Rick's cock still amazed me by its enormous size.

My wife again went through her, by now, well-rehearsed routine. First she licked his nuts (though she had a bit of trouble getting those baseballs into her mouth). Then she slowly, sensuously licked her way up his cock (this seemed to take quite a while but she did have a great deal of territory to cover).

Jessica then grabbed his huge cock with both hands and crammed the swollen head into her mouth while jerking up and down on the thick shaft. My wife took as much of that tree trunk as she was capable of down her throat. Then, like the first time she sucked Rick, she went ballistic! Absolutely cock driven wild. She was totally out of her mind with big dick lust.

She slid her lips up and down his cock at a manic pace. Occasionally Jessica removed her mouth from his joint and allowed herself to look up into Rick's face while licking her lips. She let a strand of saliva and pre-cum stretch slowly between his cock and her mouth while she gradually moved her lips away.

Jessica again lifted her tits and smothered Rick's dick between them, shaking them back and forth. My wife shook her chest like a stripper bent over to give a customer a show. The only difference was that there was a throbbing 12" cock between her gyrating tits.

She slid her breasts up and down his boner, occasionally bending her head down to lick his dick as it emerged from the top of her boobs. She then looked up at Rick and said, "Yum yum, delicious. I love the taste of your cream baby. I love the feel of your big fucker between my tits. You've got a fucking incredible cock baby." Jessica then proceeded to lick her tits and Rick's dick off and then stood up.

Jessica stepped back a few paces and made a point of looking lustfully down at all three of our raging hard-ons. My wanton wife then said, "I know you can't hold out much longer so why don't you feed me your cum. I want all three of you to jerk off on me at the same time. Give me a hot cum bath!"

Jessica lay down on the soft carpet as we all stood up and removed the rest of our clothes. We approached her with our dicks leading the way. It must have been quite a sight from my wife's point of view. We placed a couple of pillows under her head. Rick kneeled over her and placed his cock between her breasts while Bill and I knelt at either side of her face.

Jessica first took Bill deep into her throat. She pumped my dick with one hand as Rick pressed her tits against the sides of his huge boner and fucked her heaving chest. Jessica turned to me and engulfed my dick into her mouth. She jerked on Bill's straining cock as Rick continued to plow his massive tool between her tits.

Bill and I then both rubbed our dicks over her beautiful face. Jessica alternately licked our balls as we dangled them over her mouth. We fucked her face, rubbing streams of pre-cum on her cheeks, mouth, neck, hair and everywhere. Jessica tried at one point to take us both into her mouth at once. Unfortunately the best she was able to manage was to hold both our cock heads in front of her mouth and lick them at the same time.

The whole time we were dicking her Jessica was oohing, ahhing and purring in complete abandon. I was right on the verge of cumming and I imagined that both Rick and Bill must have been pretty damned close as well. It wouldn't have taken much to push us past the point of no return and, with impeccable timing, my wife said, "Please cum on me. Shoot your big hot loads on my face. Cream me good; give me your yummy cum. Give me a FUCKING CUM BATH!"

Well, that did it. I think Bill was the first to shoot, sending a thick streak of jizz across Jessica's cheek and lips. I'm not sure who came next, Rick or me, but the next thing I knew all three of us were jerking off on my wife's face.

Bill and I hosed her down from the sides and Rick did likewise from below. We each tried to cover as much of her face as possible. While Bill and I aimed for Jessica's mouth, Rick slid back and pumped a few shots across her upthrust tits. Jessica was too busy licking and swallowing gobs of cum to say anything, but it was obvious that she was relishing every moment, every spurt. She was in complete ecstasy over the feel of hot jizz against her skin and in her mouth.

As our cum flow subsided to a dribble, Rick scooted down and started lapping at Jessica's cunt. It took her about three seconds to start cumming herself, and she did so loudly. She sputtered unintelligibly and then said, "Oh yes... Oh shit... Oh God... Don't stop! I'm cumming! It feels so good. Lick me... fuck me with your long tongue baby." I swear she must have cum a dozen times in about five minutes.

While Bill and I used our cocks to massage the cum into her face, Jessica scooped cum off her tits and lovingly sucked the gooey mess off her fingers with obvious delight.

Totally spent, the three of us sat back on the floor to catch our breath. Jessica, apparently knowing a good thing when she saw it, rubbed the remaining cum into her tits and face. She lewdly licked the jizz individually off each of her fingers.

Then, one by one, she crawled to each of us and licked our dicks dry. Jessica was determined to suck out any remaining cum left in us, obviously savoring every drop. This crawling thing, with her tits hanging down and swaying back and forth, was a real turn on. Already I felt my cock start to stir again. (I'd never had such quick recuperative powers before, but obviously had also never had such intense stimulation and motivation as seeing my wife acting like the world's sluttiest porn star. A true, real life, cum crazy, sex goddess. A totally uninhibited, sex crazy, jizz loving bimbo. And I was married to her!)

Jessica went to use the wash room to clean and freshen herself up while Rick went to make another pitcher of margaritas. Bill went over to the TV and put on a porno tape. I sat down in an armchair and made myself comfortable.

I knew there was more to cum, that Jessica wouldn't be satisfied until she got well and royally fucked by all three of us. I knew that my wife wouldn't be satisfied until she had her cunt filled by large, hard dick.

When my wife returned from the bathroom she looked refreshed and had redone her make up. Jessica had teasingly left on the sexy stockings and high-heeled shoes. She looked simply incredible.

She helped herself to another margarita and gulped down half of it. She then topped it off and joined us in the living room to watch the porno movie now in progress. It was one of those gang bangers that seem to be increasingly popular in the video stores and it was very appropriate for this occasion.

The scene presently playing had a big boobed babe taking on at least a dozen guys in every possible combination. Bill turned to my wife and said, "I bet you could do that. You're hot enough to take on a fucking football team by yourself."

Jessica smiled and said that it looked like fun. She told us that she hoped to be lucky enough to have a dozen big dicked stud's gang bang her someday. Having said that she downed the rest of her drink and went to get another, sexily swaying her hips as she walked toward the kitchen.

When Jessica walked back into the living room she made a point of swinging and gyrating her tits and we all stared at her as she walked toward the couch.

Jessica sat down on the couch between Rick and Bill. She spread her legs so that her stocking covered thighs rested against both Rick and Bill's legs.

The action on the TV continued with the guys fucking the brains out of the gorgeous girl on the screen. The camera panned in on the action and it wasn't long before the ravished nymphet screamed, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming." This spurred several of the guys to start cumming themselves.

Their erupting cocks spewed cream all over her belly, pubic hair and tits. Several more spurting studs took their place and covered her face, and whatever remaining skin visible, through the sea of cum coating her.

Rick and Bill's cocks were standing tall again and Jessica reached out her hands and began gently rubbing their revived shafts. Both cocks were dripping pre-cum and Jessica started lewdly licking her lips again.

I got up off the armchair and dropped to my knees between my wife's thighs. I began to lap her already dripping pussy. Jessica, Bill and Rick continued to watch the movie while I licked cunt and Jessica pumped dick (two massive boners, one in each hand).

Rick said "You know Jessica, I bet you could really do that. You're as hot, horny, and sexy as any of those porn stars. You'd probably gang bang the whole lot of them and, after draining them dry, beg for more."

I heard Jessica respond "The way I feel now I could take on a whole fucking army, as long as they all had big hard dicks like yours, that is." I looked up for a moment just in time to see Rick and Bill each bend over to take one of my wife's boobs in their mouths and start licking and sucking tit. It was our turn to pay back Jessica for the incredible experience she had given us.

While we continued to service her, my wife stared intently at the action on the screen. I was as if she wished she could take the place of that ravished nympho getting gang banged by those big dicked studs.

I returned to the pleasurable task of getting her off. I eagerly continued cunt lapping, giving Jessica exactly what she wanted. Licking her love button and working my tongue into her with fast cock-like strokes. I knew she was ready to cum and I doubled the speed of my tongue flicking across her clit. Jessica arched her back and came moaning, groaning and squirming.

I looked up to see Rick cover her mouth with his own in a lust-crazed kiss while Bill continued to suck her tits. I stuck one, two, then three fingers up my wife's pussy and fucked her with them while at the same time leaning over to suck on her clit. Jessica immediately came again. I heard her start to scream but it was cut off, obviously by Rick thrusting his tongue down her throat.

I decided to go for orgasm number three and applied the tip of my tongue to her clit in fast back and forth strokes. Once Jessica gets going, the orgasms cum fast and furious. In just a short while she was in the throes of her third and most intense orgasm yet. The three of us barely managed to hold her down while she shook in ecstasy.

She spoke softly, yet clearly. "Oh honey, you're the best pussy licker ever. You really know how to get me off with that long tongue of yours."

I said, "Thanks babe but I ain't done yet." I dove back in and brought her off a couple of more times... turning her into a quivering, shivering mass of orgasmic flesh. Man, did my wife look good with her tits heaving and shaking in the throes of orgasm.

Dillinger
Dillinger
308 Followers
12