Jessica's Big Dick Adventure Ch. 08

Story Info
Freshman cums back for more.
1.9k words
4.31
111.7k
18

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/04/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dillinger
Dillinger
308 Followers

That night I dreamed about fucking and sucking. I dreamed about threesomes and moresomes. I dreamed about gangbangs and orgies.

I was in the middle of a great dream where I was getting a fabulous blowjob by three gorgeous babes when the sound of the birds outside our window brought me out of sleep

The funny thing was that the sensation of getting sucked off didn’t go away. I opened my eyes and looked down. There was Jessica, between my legs, sucking away at my revitalized tool.

Jessica said, “Good morning, honey. Hope you don’t mind, but I thought I’d help myself to a little breakfast.” She looked lustfully at my swollen cock and said, “Make that a big breakfast! Your cock is sure standing tall and proud this morning!”

I said, “Help yourself, babe. I was just having this great dream about getting sucked off by three hot babes. Then I woke up and I saw you mouthing my dick. You’re better than the three of them combined!”

“Thanks, lover,” said my hot wife. “I don’t know what came over me but I can’t seem to get enough dick. The more I have the more I want. I loved getting fucked by you and Luis last night. But even more, I love sucking dick and drinking cum. I could live on jizz alone.”

Having said that, she wen t back to blowing me. There’s nothing in the world like a morning blowjob. There’s nothing quite as wonderful as waking up and seeing your wife or lover worship you cock and balls.

Jessica was driven. She was possessed. She was ruled by one though alone and that was her need to get as much cock as possible. Her need to suck up as much cum as she could get and then go out looking for more.

Jessica licked all around the head of my cock with her tongue and then took my dick into her mouth. She slid her lips down, slowly but steadily, until she had the entire length of my big cock down her throat. Back up she went and then down again.

Up and down, faster and faster. She went from the very tip all the way down to the base on each stroke. Jessica deep throated me to the hilt. She fucked her mouth up and down my cock relentlessly. She took in every inch I had to give her.

My wife removed her mouth from my dick and started pumping me with her hand. “Cum for me, honey,” she said. “Give me your juice. Give me something tasty to start the day. Shoot your jizz into my mouth. Give me my breakfast!”

Jessica pressed her huge breasts around my engorged dick, making a warm tight tunnel for it. She then fucked her tits up and down my dick.

Jessica said, “Spray me, lover. I want your jizz. I want to swallow your cum load.”

She then freed my cock from the heaven between her big tits and grabbed the base of my dick with both hands. She started to maniacally pump my cock up and down. She lowered her head and engulfed the top half of my pulsing dick. While she jerked the bottom half with her hands she frantically fucked her mouth over the top half.

I said, “OK, babe. You wanted it, here it cums. Eat my jizz.”

I came. Considering I had cum twice the night before, I was amazed at how much jizz I still had left in me. Jessica could do that to a person. She could milk cum out of a dick like no other woman on earth.

My wife kept pumping and swallowing. I shot jet after jet of hot cum straight down her throat and she drank every drop. Nothing escaped the vacuum that was her mouth. Jessica swallowed each jet and the put a demand suck on my cock insuring that she got every last drop out.

Jessica removed her mouth from my dick and said, “Thanks, lover. I needed that.”

I said, “Hey, no problem. Anytime you want to, just help yourself.”

We had a quiet day planned, nothing special. We just relaxed and enjoyed the good weather

Around noon the doorbell rang. We were out in the back yard relaxing and drinking beers. I got up and went to answer the door.

When I opened it, there was John, the college freshman Jessica had seduced. John looked mighty nervous and Carl, his buddy, was no where in site.

John said, “Uh, well uh, excuse me, uh but...”

I interrupted him by calling out, “Jessica! I think it’s for you.”

Turning to John I said, “Well don’t just stand there stammering, come in.” John walked into the living room as I closed the door.

A few seconds later Jessica walked in. She had dressed for the day in short shorts and a tight tank top. The outfit was so tight that it was quite obvious that she wore no bra, or panties. John stood there dumbstruck by the voluptuous sight of my wife.

Jessica said, “Well, what a pleasant surprise! How are you John? What brings you here? Been getting any lately?”

John stammered a bit but finally blurted out, “You said to... to... to tell you if any... any... anyone gave me as big a thrill as you. Last night my girlfriend let me... let me fuck her tits. They’re no where near as buh... buh... big as yours but it sure was great anyway!”

Jessica smiled and said, “So I suppose you came here hoping I’d let you fuck my tits so you could compare us?”

John started to respond but Jessica cut him off. “Well, why not? Come on stud, whip your big dick out and give it to me!”

With that said my wife pulled the tank top over her head and lay down on the floor. Her huge boobs aimed straight up at the ceiling. I sat down on the couch as John scrambled to remove his pants.

John finished undressing. He was already fully erect as he walked over to my wife. Jessica was lying on her back, propped up on her elbows, waiting for him.

Jessica said, “Come over here and straddle my chest. Let’s get that cock where it belongs, right between my big tits.”

John positioned himself over her and got down on his knees. He knelt there with is hard cock resting between my wife’s huge boobs.

Jessica licked her hands and used them to lubricated John’s cock with her saliva. She then pressed her hands against the sides of her tits and created a tight tunnel for John’s cock. He immediately started fucking tit. Big tit.

John pumped his dick back and forth between Jessica’s willing boobs, fucking them like a cunt. He said, “Wow Jessica! Your tits are so big and they feel so great. My girlfriend’s tits didn’t even cover my whole dick but I can’t even see it at all between your big boobs!”

Jessica said, “Face it, John. I’m the best. Keep fucking my tits. I love the feel of your cock between them.”

John kept pumping for as long as he could, which wasn’t very long at all. I was sure that just the incredibly sexy sight of his dick between her tits was enough to make him cum quickly.

John started moaning and groaning. He pumped faster and harder.

Jessica said, “Cum on, stud. Give me your cum. Jizz my tits.”

John came. And came and came. Then he came some more. Man, did that kid have a load of jizz in him. It sprayed against my wife’s neck and filled the channel between her tits.

Jessica oohed and aahed and made all the appropriate slutty noises. When John finished cumming she pulled herself up and sucked his cock deep into her mouth. She licked it completely clean of jizz.

Amazingly enough, John’s cock hadn’t softened a bit. As Jessica sucked him clean it even seemed to thicken up some. Not one to pass up an opportunity, Jessica kept on sucking cock.

By now I had a raging boner myself. I stood up to undress and said, “Honey, get those shorts off so I can fuck you while you suck the kid off.”

Jessica peeled her shorts off and positioned John on his back so that she could suck his dick while I fucked her from behind.

I got behind Jessica and sunk my swollen dick all the way into her tight, hot pussy. I slowly started stroking my cock in and out of her.

I said, “Jessica, you love to fuck like a slut, don’t you?”

“Yes, yes. I love to fuck... and I love to suck dick too!”

“You do? Why do you like to suck dick?”

“Because I’m a horny, cum eating slut.”

“That you are,” I said. “You’re my fuck and suck slut. I bet you want John’s cock in your mouth right now as I fuck you.”

“Yes,” she said. “I want his cock all the way down my throat while you fuck me.”

“Well then, it’s your lucky day. Go ahead John and fuck your cock into my wife’s hot mouth.”

“Yes John, please, please, please fuck my mouth with your big, hard, teenage dick!”

John sunk his cock into her mouth and Jessica took it all the way up to his pubic hair. We both fucked our dicks into her in unison. I plowed her cunt while John fucked her moth.

Jessica moaned and whimpered as we ravished her. I continued fucking her while she pulled John’s cock out and sucked his balls.

We kept this up for quite a while. John had just cum and I had cum three times in less than twelve hours. We had plenty of stamina and we gave it to her fast and hard for a long, long time.

Finally I was close to popping. By the look on his face, so was John.

I said, “Hey honey. I’m ready to cum.”

Jessica stopped sucking and said, “You’re going to cum? How about you John, you ready yet?”

John said, “Yeah, me too. I’m ready to buh... buh... burst!”

Jessica said, “Then I want you both to cum. I want you both to cum all over my face and tits!”

I said, “Sure thing, honey. Get on your knees.”

We positioned ourselves so that Jessica was on her knees with us standing at either side of her. Our ready to explode cocks were aimed directly at her face as she pumped our dicks with her hands.

I said, “Oh yeah, I’m gonna cum.”

John said, “Me too, I’m ready.”

We came simultaneously, sending gushers of hot cum all over Jessica’s face. We sprayed her with jizz and she did her best to lap up whatever came near her mouth.

We coated her face and the cum slid down it and dropped onto her tits coating them thoroughly. After a seeming eternity we finally stopped cumming.

Jessica took her time licking and sucking us both clean, making sure not to miss a drop. She then scooped up and sucked up all the cum from her face and tits.

John and I dressed and I walked him to the door. Just before he left Jessica called out; “Cum again John and next time bring some friends. OK?”

John said, “You bet, Jessica. You’re the best!”

To Be Continued...

Dillinger
Dillinger
308 Followers