Deidre & Horniest Horny

Story Info
The unicorn pleasures the two sisters.
4.4k words
4.65
106.9k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

Several months after being fucked by her beloved unicorn, Horny, for the first of many times, Deidre received a letter from her older sister. Julia wrote that she had given up on men and asked if she could come and stay for an indefinite period of time. The two sisters had always been extremely close, so Deidre wrote back saying she would be delighted to have Julia come and live with her, for as long as she wanted. One thing she was looking forward to was showing off the exploits of Horny, who had been a better sex partner than any man Deidre had ever known.

Her desire went beyond ordinary bragging, all the way to sibling rivalry. Julia had always been the wilder of the two, with her younger sister rather overshadowed by what she had done. Whatever Deidre did, Julia was unimpressed, because she had been there, done that, and probably many times. However, it was almost a certainty that she had never had sex with a unicorn because, according to her letters, she had never owned one, and rarely traveled in places where they would be common. In the process of giving Julia and herself a good time, Deidre hoped to finally do something to impress her.

On the prearranged day, Deidre drove to the train depot to pick up her sister. They hugged and kissed in the normal way and loaded Julia's luggage into the station wagon. Most of it was piled in the back, but one suitcase remained on its owners lap, with Julia's hands resting protectively on it. When they arrived at Deidre's home, that suitcase was the first to be taken out, and Julia carried it directly to the comfortable room where she would be staying, and set it on top of the bureau. None of her other possessions were treated nearly as carefully.

After dinner, the two sisters talked for hours, catching up on news and gossip of friends and family, and what each other had been doing since they had last gotten together. It was late when Julia opened the suitcase that had rated such careful handling. Inside were a large tube of Aquaglide and a collection of dildos and vibrators of all shapes and sizes. Deidre looked at it, feigning boredom. "Not bad," she said, ostentatiously stifling a yawn.

"Not bad?" Is that all you can say for this stuff?" Julia brandished a three-speed, extra large, double-pronged oscillating Jackrabbit with outsized pyramidal beads and a concave swiveling clit spur. "Do you realize what this thing can do for your ass and your pussy?" she demanded of her sister. "And both at the same time, too."

"Well, I guess I can see where it might be kind of fun. If you didn't have anything better, that is."

"Do you have anything better? Can I see it? Can I use it?"

"Yes, but not tonight. You can see it and try it out tomorrow. But just so you'll get the most benefit from it, don't use any of these tonight," she advised her sister, pointing at the collection of toys.

Shortly afterward, the two women went to their separate beds. They met for breakfast in the morning, but Julia hadn't slept as well as she wished. All night, she had been wondering what could be better than her custom-made jackrabbit, which was the envy of all her unattached female friends, as well as most of those who were married. After breakfast, Deidre went to a bin in the kitchen, took out a handful of stale doughnuts and put them into a basket. She added fruit and a bottle of olive oil before taking the basket to the shed behind the stable, where she tossed in a forkful of the top quality hay she always bought for her pampered unicorn.

Julia was aware, of course, that her sister had a pet unicorn. Several letters had made mention of the strong affection between the two. However, she thought that feeding him fruit and doughnuts might be overdoing the kind mistress act.

"What are the doughnuts for?" she asked Deidre.

"They're for Horny. He'll need his energy today."

The reference to "energy", the unicorn's name, the olive oil, and their discussion of the previous night suddenly all became connected in Julia's mind. She thought she might know what the treat was that Deidre had for her, and fervently hoped her guess was right. However, she wanted to make sure.

"Why did you name him 'Horny'?" she asked.

"Because of the horn on his forehead, of course."

"Any other reason?"

"You'll see." Deidre's cryptic answer, combined with her lewd and sly smile confirmed Julia's best suspicions.

Julia grabbed her sister by the arm to hasten their walk to the stable. "I think I'd really love to make the acquaintance of His Horniness." She carried her purse, because there was something in there that she might want to use if her guess was correct.

The stable had a well-scrubbed wooden floor and fresh straw, because it wasn't only in his diet that the unicorn was pampered. He smelled the fruit and doughnuts and greeted his mistress effusively. Unicorns are quite intelligent, and Horny knew from experience that the sweets would be delicious and that he would experience a really good time immediately after eating. Deidre closed and locked the stable door, turned on the light and closed the shutters for privacy. It was unlikely anybody would disturb them, but she wanted to take no chances.

After placing the olive oil in the rear of Horny's stall, Deidre set the basket on the floor in front of him and smiled at the way her sister stared in fascination. Julia watched as his long, thick tongue thrust under the hay, curled through the hole of a doughnut and lifted it up to his mouth. Thinking avidly of what that prehensile tongue could do for her, Julia's pussy started twitching, and a few drops of her juices trickled out and down her legs.

"Horny seems to be quite talented. What else does he do?"

Deidre smiled at her sister's eagerness, and went to get the polished wooden bench she kept in the stable for times like these. Setting it down on the spot where she knew optimum pleasure would be obtained, Deidre instructed her sister to remove her clothing and lie on her back, legs straddling the bench and her feet on the floor, so she could find out. Julia was glad to see her expectations were going to be at least partially fulfilled, and complied happily.

Horny saw the woman lying on her back and remembered the delicious treat that his mistress made available to him when she did the same thing. He stepped closer, and his sensitive nose detected an aroma much like that of the treat he remembered. Further investigation showed that the new aroma came from between the strange woman's legs, the same place as the familiar smell came from on his mistress's body. Cautiously, he extended his tongue and licked. The taste was not quite the same, but it was just as good, and his tongue quickly sluiced up all the flavorsome juices.

"Oh!" Julia blurted, at the touch of the unicorn's tongue on her crotch and the insides of her thighs. "Oh! Oh, my God, that feels good!" She spread her legs farther apart and moved slightly closer, wanting Horny to continue what he had started.

As is the case with any equine, a unicorn's tongue is covered with thousands of tiny papillae, which act as taste buds and also help convey food and water to its mouth. To Julia, those tiny bumps were warm and alive and moving, and felt wonderful when they massaged her crotch and pussy lips and the other sensitive parts they touched. They were vastly better than the molded bumps on any of her toys, or anything else she had ever felt. She sighed and moaned and whimpered from the exquisite pleasure, and fucked her pussy up against the source of it. She didn't know it yet, but it would get much better.

Besides her sounds and movements, Julia's rapidly growing pleasure was demonstrated by the plentiful juices she was producing, and that was what Horny wanted. After licking everything off the outside of her body, his tongue went to the source, burrowing into the soft hole that was secreting the delicious droplets. The thick organ squeezed into Julia, stretching her pussy like a huge cock, the ultra flexible tip caressing her g-spot and all her other highly sensitive places. She went berserk from some of the best sexing she had ever gotten. Her body rocked from side to side and back and forth and thrashed all over the bench, while she let everybody within earshot know just how wonderful it was. Horny ignored her movements, his tongue just burrowing in deeper, while its tip flicked about in search of more of the delicious juices.

Deidre smiled with glee as she observed the reactions of her sister to the unicorn's big and agile tongue. One of her arms rested over Horny's back, soothing him, while her other hand caressed his cock, which was starting to protrude from its sheath. He enjoyed the taste of Julia's pussy juices, but they had no actual sexual connotation to him. However, he could recall a very similar taste, and his enjoyment of it those times had been followed by extreme sexual pleasure. Those memories, combined with the actions of Deidre's hand, were making his cock stiffen.

If Julia had known what was happening with Horny's cock, she would have been very interested. However, all she knew or cared about just then was that she was about to have one of her greatest orgasms ever. The huge tongue in her pussy was doing things for her that nothing else, neither tongue nor cock nor toy, had ever done. When she first lay down, Julia had noticed that the bench was smooth and polished and, as her body thrashed in the throes of cumming, she realized why, and was grateful that there was no danger from splinters.

When she climaxed, her whole body spasming, Julia uttered a shout of joy, which was muffled by the thick concrete block walls of the stable. After her monumental orgasm, she completely relaxed, her sexual needs somewhat assuaged, at least for the time being, and ready to admit that her sister had something better than all her dildos and vibrators. She didn't know it yet, but there was much more to Horny than just his tongue.

She found out very soon. Julia still felt ripples of pleasure as Horny licked off the rest of the juices she had produced. As he licked, she reached out and felt his long, thick horn, which was spiral shaped and warm to her touch. In particular, she noticed the tip. For wild unicorns, the horn is sharp and is used as a defensive weapon. When one of the beasts is domesticated, however, the tip of the horn is usually ground down for the sake of safety. Julia noted that Horny's horn was blunt at the tip but narrow, reminding her of the high-quality dildos she liked to use for pleasuring her ass.

Julia was especially glad then that she had brought her purse with her when she went to the stable. She was glad of it because, wanting to be prepared for any sexual encounter, she always carried a tube of Aquaglide in it. After removing the lubricant, she told her sister what she had in mind, and asked for her assistance. Deidre smiled and said she would be glad to provide it. There was something she wanted to do also, and she would need the bench, so she got out the two pillows from the storeroom and put them in place for Julia to kneel on.

The first thing that had to be done was to coat Horny's thick horn with the Aquaglide. Julia did that, knelt in front of the unicorn and prepared her ass for fucking. She was accustomed to doing that before using a dildo, and needed no help. She would need some assistance in getting the horn started, though, and Deidre was willing to hold Horny in place until the initial penetration was complete.

"Okay, go ahead," Julia instructed, while reaching back and holding her ass cheeks widely spread. Deidre pulled her unicorn forward by his head and guided the tip of the horn until it was pressed against the lubricated opening.

Julia backed up slightly and felt it slip inside her ass. "Ooo, yeah," she sighed, and moved back a little more to take another inch of what she realized would be the longest and thickest shaft to ever penetrate her there.

At Deidre's urging, Horny moved forward, driving his horn even deeper into Julia and spreading her ass and the attached channel even wider. "Oh, God! Oh, God, that's good," she gasped, and started rocking on her knees, taking more of the horn into the well-oiled orifice every time she thrust it back toward the unicorn. As she felt it surge deeper into her, waves of pleasure washed over her entire body, emanating from the path of the long, thick horn that was cramming her ass.

Deidre smiled again at the way her sister was enjoying herself so much. There was a very small possibility of injury, but Horny was quite docile and Julia was a big girl, who could watch out for herself. Deidre would keep her eyes open for any problems but she had her own urgent needs to take care of. Highly aroused by that time, with her pussy juices dripping down her legs, she started to prepare for her own pleasure. She slid the bench under Horny, removed her clothing, and resumed playing with his cock. He remembered quite well what it meant when the bench was in that position, and he pawed the floor while his big shaft emerged from its sheath, hard and ready for action.

"Good Horny. Nice and horny for me," Deidre cooed softly, while kneeling in the straw that covered the floor of his stall and fondling his cock. Although huge by human standards, a unicorn's cock is smaller than that of other equines. Deidre was quite capable of taking most of it into her pussy, and she had done so many times already.

Before proceeding further, Deidre looked to see how her sister was doing. Julia was loudly expressing her bliss and trying to get even more of the horn imbedded in her ass. She was in control of the action and would give herself a long, slow fucking and, when she was ready to cum, would fondle her pussy to bring about that happy event. Knowing her sister was getting what she wanted, Deidre decided to concentrate on what Horny's cock would do for her.

It was long and smooth and hard, except for the end. Unlike the bullet shapes of human males, a unicorn's cock is rather blunt at the end and has thick flaps of skin that protect the tip. Deidre poured some of the olive oil onto her hand and applied it to the shaft while stroking him to get it even harder. She folded the thick flaps of skin over into a wedge shape and coated it heavily with the lubricant. Gently holding it in one hand, she lay down on the bench, with her feet on either side, and held the end of the wedge against her pussy.

Deidre's pussy juices had started flowing while watching Julia enjoying the talents of Horny, but in anticipation of what she would be doing, they were flowing even more heavily. She rubbed Horny's cock against her own wet opening, combining the two kinds of lubrication, and pushed in the thin end of the wedge. Deidre sighed with joy as it plunged inside, stretching the opening and starting to cram her full. Before going any further with what she was doing, and giving herself completely over to the pleasure of fucking Horny, she looked back to see how her sister was faring.

Julia was doing fine; she might have said she was doing fabulously. Horny knew he was in for some of the great fun he sometimes shared with his mistress, and was displaying some impatience to really get into it. He was trying to toss his head but the weight of the woman impaled on his horn wouldn't allow it. Julia could feel what he was trying to do, and she incorporated his movements into her fucking. With every combined stroke, she loudly moaned and whimpered from the intense pleasure she was getting, interrupting her sounds of joy only to beg Horny to keep fucking her ass.

That was very much like what Deidre wanted him to do to her, so she slid forward a few inches on the bench, letting his well-oiled cock squeeze into her pussy. She gave a sudden gasp of pleasure and lust, as the wedge shape went all the way in and the shaft itself started to enter. That was what Horny wanted too, maybe even as much as she did, and he stepped forward to start to drive his cock the rest of the way into the warm, wet place that was so ready to receive it.

He wanted his entire cock inside that place, but Deidre knew she would be unable to contain all of it, although her sister might have been able to do so. By judiciously sliding backward during some of his thrusts and sliding forward as he was withdrawing, she was able to fill her pussy as full as she wanted. He wanted more, but was quite happy with the tightness and the slickness of the familiar place where his cock was buried, and he continued energetically fucking it.

And that familiar place responded eagerly to him. With her thighs spread as wide as they would go, Deidre bent her knees, hooking her calves around Horny's hind legs, enabling her to react to his thrusts. Every time Horny plunged forward, Deidre flexed her legs, impaling her pussy more deeply on his cock. It was long, but she took only as much as she wanted. It was so thick that it stretched her open all through its path, massaging her g-spot and all her other most sensitive areas. After a few minutes, Deidre started cumming for her first time that day.

"Oh, God, Horny! Give it to me!" she cried out joyously. Her body thrashed on the bench, as Horny did exactly what Deidre wanted. She almost lost control, maintaining just enough to keep the huge cock perfectly embedded in her pussy. After several of the most ecstatic minutes of her life, Deidre's back arched and she gave an incoherent cry of ecstasy as she climaxed. After her momentous orgasm, she collapsed on the bench.

The unicorn didn't stop, of course, but kept lunging forward, plowing his big cock into the wet place that had just been so active and that continued to feel so good to him. Mostly, Deidre lay on her back, sliding back and forth on the bench and recovering her strength after that tremendous orgasm.

Julia also benefited from the strenuous activity of Horny as he drove his cock into his mistress's pussy. Every movement drove his big, thick horn deeper into her ass and, as she felt it surging into her, she fucked back to meet it, telling anybody who could hear her just how good it felt, and how she was almost ready to cum.

It didn't take long for Deidre to also be ready, but she was ready for more fucking. "That was good, Horny, she murmured to her pet. "Now let's do it again."

He didn't answer but he also did nothing to offer any objection. Horny continued fucking as he had been, and Deidre resumed thrusting back against his cock. Her pussy was so wet with her lubricating juices that it seemed to her she was taking his cock even deeper into her pussy, and that, incredibly, it felt even better.

"Yes! Yes, Horny! Fuck me harder! I'm going to cum," Julia blurted out.

It was a rather pointless thing to say, but it was her habit. She had been squarely on her hands and knees, rocking back and forth, but that had to change. Pressing her face into the pillow and raising her ass higher into the air, presenting it even better to Horny's pleasuring horn, she reached both hands under her body to start massaging her clit. He didn't change anything; the movements of his head were still almost random, but from the different angle his horn plunged even deeper into the ass that craved it, stretching it open even farther.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!" Julia trilled joyously as she started cumming. "Yes! Yes! Keep fucking me!" She rocked back and forth against the horn she was beseeching while her fingers frantically massaged her clit.

When she climaxed, all her muscles jerked simultaneously, followed by completely relaxing. Julia sagged forward and to the side, pulling her ass off the horn that had just pleasured her so much. She lay on her side on the stable floor, after having exulted in another of the greatest orgasms of her life.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers
12