The Sybian Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Tasha recruits another member into the club.
1.8k words
4.62
236k
32

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 11/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,710 Followers

It was Tasha's curiosity, really, that started it all. She was obsessed with Sybian porn. Her eyes would get all dreamy and half-closed every time they watched. And Max had to admit, the thought of watching her climb on and ride one of those things had him going. Besides, he never could say no to her. Still, Max was a business man, an investor. The price of a Sybian of their very own was cost-prohibitive, to say the least. There were rentals available, but none in their area. That's when he got his brilliant idea, and that's how the Sybian Club began—a two thousand dollar investment, clearing out a private room in their basement, and a website. They started by offering free introductory sessions. Max felt a little bit like a heroin dealer... "The first one's free, man!" But Tasha's instincts had been right on. Once a woman had a ride on the Sybian, she wanted to ride it again. "If you build it, they will cum!" she said... and man, did they cum... and cum... and cum!

-----

"It will blow your mind!"

That's what Nicki had said. Kim sat in her car contemplating the average looking suburban house, tempted to turn the key in the ignition and just take off again. What am I doing here? She glanced down at the hands in her lap, her nails ragged, and sighed. Marriage therapy, individual therapy, various serotonin-altering drugs, even a weekend away at some swinging couples resort, and still, since the second baby, there had been nothing, not any hint of a spark. This is my last resort.

"Hi!" The woman who swung the door open smiled warmly. Kim admired the way her short, dark hair curled like two commas, one on each cheek. "You must be Kim?"

"Tasha?" Kim returned the woman's smile with a hesitant one of her own, suddenly all too aware of her mousy brown mommy's ponytail and her unstylish sweats and hoodie combination.

"Come on in!" Tasha was dressed to the nines, her heels clicking on the stairs as she led the way down. "Nicki told me all about you."

Kim flushed, following the dark-haired woman into the room. "All... about me?"

Tasha smiled, offering her a seat. Something about her made Kim feel immediately comfortable. "Listen... we're both women. We know what it's like, right?"

Tucking her purse under the chair, Kim sat, frowning. "I guess so..."

"Our bodies are like fine tuned machines," Tasha said, picking up a remote and sitting next to her guest. "We need all sorts of revving up and tinkering with to get to our destination, you know what I mean?"

Kim cleared her throat and couldn't help but smile. "Yeah, sure."

"And it isn't always easy to be interested, when you're already tired, and you've spent all day picking up after the kids and cooking dinner..." Tasha went on, and Kim stared at her, nodding encouragement. "It isn't easy, especially when... well, you know most guys... I mean, some of them... the numbers on the clock don't even change by the time they're done, right?"

Kim let out a sigh of relief. She knew Nicki must have told this woman everything. "I just need time, you know? Like... some build up..."

Tasha nodded sympathetically. "Or... you need a ride on the Sybian." She started the video, and Kim sat, transfixed. They had tried all sorts of things, including watching porn together, to get her interested in sex again, and this was rather tame in comparison. But there was something about it... the look of sheer ecstasy on the woman's face! It made her feel weak and a little dizzy just watching.

"Does it feel as good as it looks?" Kim asked, feeling a tingle between her legs.

Tasha smiled. "Better. Ready to try it?"

Kim was already toeing off her shoes and pulling her sweats and panties down over her hips, unmindful of stretch marks or her cesarean scar. Tasha didn't even raise an eyebrow when she stripped off her hoodie, too, unhooking her bra and letting her breasts, full and slightly pendulous from still nursing her six month old, swing free. She climbed up onto the machine completely nude, except for a pair of purple socks.

"Can I have that one?" Kim asked, pointing to the life-like penis. Her eyes were bright, and whatever nervousness she'd been experiencing had been replaced by anticipation.

Tasha fitted the insert onto the machine and squirted a little clear lubricant down the shaft. "These are the controls, like you saw in the video. This one is vibration, this one is rotation."

Kim looked down at the box in her hand, suddenly doubtful that it could do any more than the hundred other sex toys they had tried over the years. Still, the look on the woman's face in the video kept coming back to her. What the hell? It's worth a shot. She positioned herself over the plastic cock, using the black box in front of the Sybian to steady herself as she slid down onto the slick length of it.

"Once you get the hang of the controls, I can go, if you want me to," Tasha said.

Kim flicked the switch marked "vibration," smiling at the sensation between her thighs. "Mmm... nice."

Tasha sat down in the chair, smiling. "The good thing about the Sybian is that you don't really even need a lot of foreplay... it takes you right there."

The woman riding the machine closed her eyes, rocking her hips against the flesh-colored ridge pressing up between her pussy lips. The hair there was light brown and trimmed neatly. Tasha watched Kim's face, fascinated by what she saw there. It happened to all of them—that look of surprise that changed to awe and wonder, and eventually, carried them away.

"Oh that's so good," Kim murmured, rocking and rolling with it.

"Don't forget the rotation," Tasha reminded her. Kim opened her eyes, surprised out of her blissful state, and looked down at the box. "Trust me, you'll love it."

Doubtful, Kim flicked the switch. She had never had any luck finding that mysterious "G-Spot," and had serious doubts about the veracity of women's claims about having one. She was pretty sure it was all something women made up to get men off and make them feel like having a penis rubbing up inside the vagina actually felt good. For Kim, back when they were having sex and she was into it, even a little, it had always been about the clit.

Frowning, Kim wiggled on the machine. There was pressure deep inside her as the plastic penis began to slowly rotate. The vibration was sending lovely waves of pleasure through her, and she turned that knob, making it hum faster.

"It takes a few minutes for the rotation to start to feel good," Tasha explained. "But once it kicks in..."

Kim nodded, not really hearing her. The sensation was increasing, and her pussy responded to the buzz of the machine, clamping down on the cock between her legs. She couldn't believe it, but she was going to cum—so fast! No vibrator ever had made her cum so fast! Moaning, she gripped tightly to the machine, her thighs quivering as her orgasm began, her clit making circles over that slick, vibrating ridge.

Tasha watched, crossing her legs and feeling that dull ache between them. She wasn't wearing any panties, and she had just climbed off the machine not an hour before Kim had arrived. Her pussy was spasming, though, like the ghost of a memory, longing to feel it again.

"That's good," Tasha whispered, wiggling in her seat, as she watched the woman cum. The dark points of her nipples were hard, and she noticed that tiny beads of milk were forming there as Kim moaned and rocked her climax to the brink and beyond.

"Oh my god," Kim gasped, brushing the stray hair out of her eyes that had fallen from her ponytail. She looked at Tasha through half-closed eyes. "That's incredible!"

Tasha nodded, smiling. "Keep going, sweetie... turn it up."

Kim shivered, turning the knob on the rotation a little higher. She didn't think her clit could stand any more vibrating. The cock inside her turned faster, forcing her flesh to move and give with each pass. It made her feel a little like she had to pee, and she glanced down guiltily at the wetness between her legs, wondering if she had.

"Keep riding the wave," Tasha urged, seeing the woman's eyes close again as the machine worked its magic.

Kim's pussy had never felt so good. Her whole body felt as if it were on fire, and the pressure building between her legs was intense. She leaned into it, letting the cock inside her do the work, the rising shake and hum of the machine working once again on her clit. Her breath came faster and faster, and her moans filled the room.

"Ohhhh please!" Kim was begging, now, although there was no one to plead with. The machine was relentless. "Oh fuck, oh yes, oh what... what... is... that?"

Tasha smiled at the confused look on the woman's face, realizing what was coming—her first g-spot orgasm. Kim's body stiffened, her eyes flying open, and then they closed, her face twisting, almost as if she were in pain.

"Oh FUCK!" she cried, bucking her hips on the machine, her back arching, her ponytail completely gone now, her hair falling down her back. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Kim's nipples weren't just beading milk, now, they were streaming thick white rivulets down her belly as she came, running down to join the pool of sticky wetness between her thighs. Nothing had ever felt as good as this, and although she never wanted it to end, the sensation was so intense that she almost couldn't stand it.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," she whispered over and over, quickly turning the machine off and climbing down, as if she couldn't get away fast enough. "What is this thing?"

"Heaven," Tasha sighed, smiling at the woman as she leaned against the table, wiping hair off her sweaty brow. "Don't you think?"

Kim stared at the dark-haired woman, still too shocked to speak. She hadn't had an orgasm since before the baby was born, and she didn't ever remember cumming so hard, or like that, before. She wasn't sure, but she thought that the machine had actually found that fabled g-spot.

Tasha was beginning to clean up the room, and she offered Kim a warm washcloth.

"I want to do that again," Kim confessed, using the cloth to wipe the milk from her belly and breasts.

Smiling, Tasha handed her a card. "Well... you're in luck. We're starting a club."

-----

>^,,^<

-----

Kitties love being petted, so don't forget to leave me some feedback to make me purr! If you enjoyed this story, please leave a vote at the end. (Kitties love 5's! :) And if this story appealed to you, you can check out my other stories on Lit. The list is growing!

Thanks for reading,

*~Selena~*

Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,710 Followers