The Beach Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
Mystery man gives her a treat on the beach.
1.5k words
4.23
27.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Aaahhh. This isexactly what I needed." I thought as I felt the sun beating down on me. I had been non-stop busy for what felt like forever but in reality was only four months. I had, at most, 12 hours per week of personal time where I was not studying, practicing, or working. And now - a small reward for my hard work. I was taking two days off. Two entire days for myself before work and studying started back up. Today is Day Two. On Day One I'd done something completely out of character the day before. I'd been walking along the beach - the same beach I was laying on actually - when I came upon a gorgeous man sitting on the sand - a bit in the shadows. I could not seem to help myself - I strolled over to him as if drawn by a magnet. I knelt between his legs and proceeded to give him the blow job of his life. But that was yesterday. Today I'm relaxing and enjoying my last day of freedom.

I feel the hot sand through the towel I'm laying on. I feel the warm sun beating down on my back as I listen to the Gulf water lap against the coast. I languidly roll over to my back, keeping my eyes closed; reliving The Beach Encounter of yesterday. I sense another person walking by me and feel a shadow start to pass over my hot body. I still don't open my eyes. The shadow lingers, I think maybe it's a cloud and it'll move eventually.

I feel the sand near my feet shift. I crack open one eye and look to the area at my feet. Both eyes pop open as they meet the gorgeous blue eyes of a man kneeling at my feet. I'd know those eyes anywhere! They are the same blue eyes I looked into yesterday on this very same beach when I sucked a gorgeous stranger dry. (seeThe Beach Encounter) Our eyes meet. Blue Eyes - as I've taken to calling him - leans forward and over me. He puts a hand next to my chest, bringing the other hand to my face. Blue Eyes trails his fingers down my cheek, along my neck and down to the valley between my C cup breasts. I shiver in anticipation.

Blue Eyes trails his hand over my left breast, circling around the mound I feel my nipples harden and I wonder how far he will go - will he just tease me through the material of my swimsuit or will he go further so his hand touches my bare skin? I know what I want him to do ... yet I can't speak. I leave him in control.

I feel his hand circle around and around, slowly tightening in around on the areola. Just before his fingers should graze my now hard nipple, Blue Eyes removes his hand. I moan in eager disappointment. Then I feel his hand on my right breast, circling around and around. Blue Eyes' actions are causing my nipples to get even harder. His teasing sends shivers down my spine.

I arch my back - hoping to encourage Blue Eyes. I want to feel his hand massage my breast. I want to feel his fingers tweak and pinch my nipples. As I arch my back I feel him straddle me, thereby freeing his other hand. Blue Eyes brings his other hand to my chest ~Oh there's his hand, both on my breasts ~ not only is he massaging my breasts, he's rubbing his hands over my nipples.

I sense him leaning down, his head near my still-covered-breasts. I feel his breath on my nipple just before he puts his mouth over my left nipple through my swimsuit. Blue Eyes mouths my left nipple, teasing me even more before switching to my right nipple. I can't help myself - I moan in extreme pleasure. I feel myself getting wet...

Blue Eyes lifts his mouth from my breasts ~where's he going? ~ Suddenly I feel his lips slightly above my swimsuit, his teeth grabbing hold of my swimsuit and beginning to slide it down. Slowly Blue Eyes frees my to the warm Gulf sun. I feel his hot moist breath and the skin on his face as he pulls the top down to my waist. He lifts his head. I lay there, my eyes closed, waiting for his next move. But nothing happens! I wait. Still nothing. I open my eyes and meet Blue Eyes' gaze.

I watch as he licks his kips and dips his head. He starts by kissing my mouth and then trails his tongue down my chest, around each breast and over each nipple. I tense in pleasure ... I can't believe this is happening on a public beach in plain view of anyone who walks by. He begins to kiss the side of my breast and applies a light sucking to the side of my breast. The feeling is intense! I've never felt anything like it. Blue Eyes trails his lips and tongue down my stomach, pausing at my waist. He raises his eyes to mine - askingShould I continue? - I lick my lips, my eyes never breaking contact, and a moan of consent escapes.

I see the smile in his eyes and feel his hands at my swimsuit still pooled at my waist. He quickly pulls the swimsuit down over my hips and legs and out of the way. The heat of his skin - his bare skin to my bare skin - causes me to moan out loud.

Blue Eyes shifts and eases my legs apart so he can kneel between them. I watch as he does this - unable to form coherent thoughts. All I know is ~I want this~. Blue Eyes pushes my legs further apart as he crawls forward. I watch as he dips his head...

His hot and moist breath glances off my inner thighs, sending shivers through my body, triggering another anticipatory moan. I can smell my scent as my pussy is soaked by this time. I lay my head back; waiting for what I just know will be forthcoming. Yet nothing happens.

Suddenly I feel a lick - but just one lick. I move my hips toward Blue Eyes, wanting more than just a teasing lick. He ducks his head again, this time running his tongue along my inner thigh up to my hot wet pussy. I hear his tongue as he licks. I feel his tongue licking my outer lips before moving in to the inner most spot ... his tongue pokes into my pussy. My hips buck in ecstasy. Blue Eyes moves his tongue back to my pussy lips and starts licking it, bringing it closer to my clit. His pace varies; sometimes his licks are slow and languid, sometimes fast and rough.

His tongue licks over my clit - sending instant waves of pleasure through my body. I can tell my clit is engorged, it's super sensitive. Just the slightest touch of his tongue will send me over the edge. Blue Eyes seems to sense this and backs away. He pushes my legs even further apart and he dips his head even further.

I gasp in surprise - and pleasure - when I feel his tongue lick from my pussy to my ass. It seems a promise of things to come. He resumes licking my pussy. Then Blue Eyes starts sucking my clit.~ Ooooh so goood ~ I don't know how much more I can take - yet he does not relent. I feel a finger enter my sopping wet pussy. Then another. He works them in and out while still alternating between sucking my clit and licking my pussy lips. I reach my hands to his head and hold it in place - lest he get the idea to stop now. His fingers speed up, plunging in and out of my pussy. I feel Blue Eyes twist his fingers in me, searching for that magic spot. His middle finger finds it – send magical impulses zinging through my body.

I pull him even closer and he gives the final lick over my clit - my pussy starts clenching around his fingers and my body bucks wildly. The orgasm is intense ... I keep hold of his head, holding him in place with his tongue on my clit - causing more convulsions to sweep through my body. Finally, I release Blue Eyes; head, I'm too weak to hold it anymore. My muscles relax and my head falls back to the sand.

Blue Eyes pulls out his fingers and moves up over my body, leans over me and kisses my mouth so I taste myself on his lips. Breaking the kiss, he puts his fingers - still covered in my juices - between our mouths. He licks one clean while I lick the other. Our mouths meet again, his tongue slips between my lips and tangos with my tongue.

Slowly, Blue Eyes breaks the kiss, his blue eyes locked on mine. He backs away. As he rises to his knees, then his feet, he smiles. I watch his backside as he walks away down the beach. I can't help but wonder ~Will there be another encounter?