Suzie's Lessons Ch. 03

Story Info
Suzie's lessons from Curt continue as she tries new things.
16.4k words
4.7
162.6k
22

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

This is a fictional account.

*

As Curt and Suzie sat on the couch in the cabana, Suzie asked again, "Well do ya want to take me up on my offer in the car or not?"

"How could I refuse such an offer from such a lovely girl," Curt said. "Besides, as I told you all guys my age..."

"I know," Suzie said. "No young guy can ever refuse sex. Their hormones have them thinking with their little head more than the big one."

Curt laughed, "Precisely, you've obviously learned that lesson well."

Suzie slid off the couch onto the floor and waddled on her knees between Curt's. She reached for his belt and undid that and his button on his pants and pulled the zipper down. Curt lifted up as Suzie pulled both his pants and his boxers down below his knees to the tops of his shoes in one smooth swift continuous pull. Suzie noticed Cyclops was not hard yet. She had seen Curt's dick soft after he came but had not had to deal with getting it fully hard yet. Previously, he was either already hard or at least half hard and growing when she had first touched him. This was a new experience and she was a little unsure how to begin.

Curt snapped her from that thought though by saying, "Suzie, why don't you remove your top and bra. It will help get me hard and I won't mess your shirt later," he said.

Suzie unbuttoned her blouse and dropped it behind her on the rug. Then she unsnapped her bra, removed it, and showed her fantastic tits to Curt. It had the desired affect as Cyclops seemed to jump in Curt's lap. Suzie leaned forward bracing her arms on each of Curt's legs. She then picked up his cock in her hand. She stared at it with amazement. It had jumped about a half inch in length and thicken a bit but was still relatively soft.

Suzie looked up at Curt with those gorgeous blue eyes and as she did saw Curt staring at her face. She smiled to him which caused Cyclops to twitch again in her hand. With one hand Suzie cupped Curt's balls and with the other she started moving her fingers around the head of his dick. Curt stirred in the chair and Cyclops started to grow.

Suzie decided she loved the feel of Curt's cock soft. It fascinated her that it could really feel so soft and wiggly now but soon be so hard. She watched it expand and was thrilled she could have that kind of impact on Curt. Suzie thought to herself, this is real control. I have his undivided attention. She thought it would take a near earthquake for him to want to move out from under her touch at this moment. She could see how this could give her power. It could give her awesome power to make a man do whatever she wanted. Curt was right. He was indeed teaching her what made a man tick and she would learn to use it to whatever advantage she wanted.

She looked back to his dick and it had lengthened another inch or so and gaining in thickness too. Her mind shifted to the fact that though she had control, she too was drawn to his cock like it was candy. She found herself licking her lips subconsciously. Curt's dick lurched in her hands. Suzie looked up again to Curt's face.

"Geez Suzie," Curt said. "Where'd ya learn to do that?"

"What," she asked?

"Lick your lips like that while holding a guys cock," he asked?

"What do ya mean," she asked? "I was just doing it to wet them."

"That's so sexy to a guy to see a girl licking her lips like she wants to suck his cock. It drives guys crazy," he told her.

"Really," she asked?

"Yeah, and talking dirty to him is another big turn on for most guys," Curt said. "Like what," Suzie asked?

"What are you thinking right now," Curt asked?

Suzie blushed a bit and said, "I'm thinking I want to suck on the head of your dick and get some of that pre-cum," she answered giggling. Cyclops jumped again in her hand.

"That is perfect," Curt said. "Wow that makes me really hot to hear you talk like that. You do that with any guy and I guarantee they'll be hard in a minute."

"Stimulating the mind like ya said before huh," she commented.

"Yes exactly. You're learning fast," he said.

Suzie smiled and leaned forward. She did exactly what she said she would do. She sucked his head into her mouth and licked it with her tongue. She stuck her tongue in the eye and wiggled it around. She licked all around the head with her tongue getting it nice and wet. Curt's dickhead grew insider her mouth stretching her lips to accommodate its girth and filling her mouth. Her hands were working his shaft and balls. Saliva was now escaping her mouth and running down his shaft to be utilized by her hand. Suzie started bobbing on Curt's cock.

As she forced the head into the back of her mouth, she dropped the hand from his balls to her leg. At first she braced herself with it taking weight off her back and right arm on his left leg. But soon, she slid the hand under her short denim skirt and over her thong clad pussy. She touched herself there and felt the heat and wetness that was gathering. She thought to herself, my God it turns me on so to suck his cock. Suzie slipped the thong aside and pressed her fingers to her sex. It was already wet and her middle finger easily slipped insider her. She groaned on Curt's cock as she fingered herself.

Curt was groaning too above her as she tried to take more and more of his cock into her mouth. She had managed to get over half in on the downward thrust but could manage no more without gagging. Suzie kept this up for several minutes which seemed a lot longer to the both of them. Curt was starting to feel his balls contracting and Suzie was blindly jamming her pussy with her fingers and rubbing her clit with her thumb. She realized they both would make it in another minute or so if she kept up this pace. She decided she did not want it to end so soon plus her mouth was getting sore, so she backed off Curt's cock completely and looked up.

Suzie reluctantly pulled her fingers from her snatch. While she stared at Curt, who was in turn watching her, she pushed his mighty dick onto his abdomen. Suzie held it down by the head with one hand and teased it there too. She moved her left hand from her pussy back to his balls. She licked wetly along his shaft getting it soaked with her spit. She rubbed her mouth back and forth on his dick like it was an ear of corn. Curt moaned and looked on appreciatively. As she did this, she hefted his balls, and rolled them with her fingers. Suzie loved the feel of them as they moved around in his sack. She moved her tongue from his shaft to lick his balls.

Curt said, "Suzie, suck them one at a time into your mouth. Be gentle and wash them with your tongue."

Suzie wasn't sure she could do this. After all his balls were as big as eggs and trapped together inside his scrotum. But she moved her mouth lightly over one. She trapped it in her open mouth as it tried to get away and sucked. To her amazement, the ball popped right into her mouth, sack and all. She loved the musky smell of him and as she washed his ball with her tongue, she was surprised how good it felt in her mouth. She popped the first one from her mouth after a bit and did the same to the other figuring he would want her too.

Curt had grabbed her hand and showed her to stroke his cock while sucking his balls. Soon, she popped the second ball out and licked her way back up. She removed her hold on his dickhead and it came back up straight. Suzie dove back down on his cock taking him deep and immediately tasted pre-cum. Her action to his balls had produced a lot of it and it coated her mouth.

Suzie sucked with a passion she could not explain. She felt like she wanted to devour him whole. Her left hand returned to her pussy. She needed relief bad and it would not take much to get her to the edge. Suzie held his shaft base with her right hand as she sucked and bobbed on his dick. His cock was plenty wet now and she slurped up and down easily. Curt was groaning and brought his hands to her head. He started pushing her head on the downward bob. He did this gently at first but soon with more force. Suzie felt herself wanting to gag but tried to resist.

Through the confusion of the effort she was applying to both his cock and her pussy, she heard Curt say to her to swallow his cockhead down her throat. At first, she wasn't sure what he meant but then figured he wanted her to try swallowing his cockhead on the down stroke. The next time down she tried swallowing as the head jammed into the back of her mouth. To her amazement it seemed to go in farther but immediate she felt like she was choking and forced her head back up even as he tried to hold her down. She came all the way off choking a bit and fighting to breath with the large amount of saliva in her mouth. As she gained composure she asked Curt what he was doing.

"Trying to teach you to deep throat," he said.

"There is no way I can fit your entire dick into my mouth," she said.

"True," he said. "That's why ya need to get it into your throat."

"I can't do that, it's way too big and thick," she said.

Curt said, "I bet ya can. It's been done before."

"It has," Suzie asked? "How? By who?" She wanted to know.

"Well, Joanie could do it," he said. "She had trouble with it too but she did manage to get it down regularly towards the end, before she moved."

"No way," Suzie exclaimed! "She could really suck you all the way down her throat?"

"Yep," Curt said. "She enjoyed it too," he added.

"That's not possible," Suzie said.

"It is, but you have to work at it and learn to control your gag reflex," Curt said. "I believe swallowing the head like swallowing a gulp of water helps. At least that is what Joanie said. She watched women do it in her father's porn movies and learned that way."

"Wow," said Suzie. "I'd love to see someone do that?"

"I'll borrow some porn movies and show you," Curt said.

"Okay," Suzie said.

Curt said, "Hey let's try something different. You've heard of a 69 before right," he asked?

"Yes," Suzie said. "That is where we turn in opposite directions and lick each other, right," she asked?

"You've got it," Curt said.

With that he swung flat on the couch, he told Suzie to swing over top of him in the other direction. Suzie got up, put her knee to the couch and swung her other leg over Curt to the back of the couch seat. As she came up on top of him her pussy with the thong to one side came over his face and her face lined up with his cock. Suzie knew what was expected of her and went right to work sucking on the head of Curt's dick. She laved the head tasting pre-cum and with her arms on his thighs played with his cock and balls. She moaned deeply when she felt Curt part her pussy lips and jams his tongue into her depths.

Curt started wiggly it around and Suzie thought she might lose it right away it felt so good. Curt worked her slowly at first but constantly building. Suzie did the same until she was bobbing hard on his cock and forcing him to the back of her mouth again. In this position, her spit flowed from her mouth down to lubricate his cock for her hand. His balls were soon wet too and she played with them.

For his part, Curt moved up Suzie's slit slowly until he found her clit. He played around it with his tongue while working a finger into her pussy. Soon he was sucking her clit into his mouth and licking it with his tongue. He also worked another finger into Suzie's cunt and sawed those back and forth. He could hear her moaning and she began to shake. He knew she was close.

Curt reached his other hand which had been idly holding her hip down to palm one of her breasts. He then tweaked the nipple and that was all it took. Suzie ground her pussy into his face and groaned loudly. Her juice flowed and Curt slid his mouth from her clit to cover her cunt hole and lick it furiously. Suzie's legs squeezed together around Curt's head and he fought for air. Suzie was forced to slow her attack on his cock as her body shook with orgasmic bliss. Oh, how she loved the way he ate her pussy.

It took a few seconds but finally the orgasm subsided and her head cleared enough to resume sucking his dick. She leaned forward a bit and sucked his balls into her mouth again, one after the other. She laved them with her tongue and pulled on them with her lips until they popped from her mouth. Suzie went back to attacking his dick and drove her mouth down as far as she could. She felt the head lodge in the back of her mouth and she swallowed hard. In this position the angle seemed a little better and the head popped past the back of her mouth into her throat. It surprised her at first and then she was amazed it worked. Unfortunately, it only lasted for a few seconds until she felt the urge to choke and had to back off.

Curt was slowly licking her pussy clean of her sweet juice and when he felt the head of his dick go past the back of her mouth into her tight throat, he groaned deeply. He could not take too much more of this. She was working him so good. He could feel that old familiar urge coming on. He wanted to make her come again first but wasn't sure he could hold out.

Curt immediately picked up his pace. He didn't have time to bring her slowly back to a fever pitch. He moved quickly back to her clit from her pussy and began sucking. He worked his two fingers back into her and probed until he could feel her cherry. Curt wiggled his fingers around in her cunt and Suzie howled into his dick in her mouth.

Suzie tried again to get him into her throat but her mouth was tiring and her throat was getting sore from the constant pounding. She decided to suck his dick with all her might and work her hands on his balls and shaft. She moved her tongue around over the head as she bobbed back and forth on his cock. Her cheeks hollowed each time on the withdrawal. Curt was beginning to pump his hips into her face. His balls were tightening and his cock expanded in her mouth. Suzie may have been a beginner cocksucker but she already knew the signs of a guys pending release. She also knew from experience with Curt that he could fire a lot. She prepared herself for the deluge as best she could.

Curt knew he had little time to waste if he was to get Suzie off with him. He pushed another finger into her pussy and she groaned delightfully. His open hand went to her right tit again and pinched the nipple firmly between his fingers. That always seemed to do the trick with Suzie and she bucked against his mouth like she wanted his head inside her cunt. He sawed his fingers into her hole and tongued her clit with no mercy. Suzie clamped her hips down on his face and squeezed his head again with her legs. She groaned and writhed above him. As she orgasmed above him, Curt lost it too.

Curt had managed to hold out but no more. His hips rammed his dick into Suzie's mouth and shot the first volley of cum. She had tried to be ready for it but her orgasm had destroyed her concentration. Fortunately though, her throat was mostly closed when the first volley hit and she only gagged a little. Her mouth however, flooded to capacity and she had to react quickly to swallow and be ready. She fought through her own orgasm to swallow furiously as Curt jetted repeatedly into her mouth. By the fourth ejaculation his volume began to lessen. She collected the last two in her mouth to savor the taste and feel. She figured she had worked hard for her reward, no matter how it tasted, and she was going to slowly swallow the rest. Suzie rolled it in her mouth for a bit before finally swallowing it down. Her own orgasm was subsiding too and she concentrated on lightly sucking the remaining cum from Curt's rapidly deflating cock.

For his part, Curt had removed his fingers from her pussy and was licking her clean. They tenderly licked each other for a few minutes. Slowly, Suzie rose back up and swung her leg back over Curt to the floor. She twisted on the couch and brought herself around to sit on the floor. Curt sat up and leaned over to turn her head. He kissed her with a great deal of passion that soon had the exhausted Suzie gasping for air. But she fought to kiss him back with equal ardor. When they finally broke, they just looked into each others eyes for a moment.

"That was wonderful," Suzie said. "Curt, you know just how to make me feel fantastic. I feel totally drained."

"You are fabulous yourself," Curt said. "I can't believe you have picked this up so fast. I even felt you get me into your throat briefly there. Did ya feel it," he asked?

"Yes, I did. I was amazed I did that," Suzie stated.

Suzie looked at Curt and his face was wet from ear to ear it seemed. She started to laugh. He said what is so funny and she indicated his face. He rubbed his cheeks and they were indeed covered with her juice. Curt started to laugh as well.

Suzie said, "See I catch everything. No mess."

Curt shot back, "Yeah, you're a good girl swallowing all my cum. But you juice a good bit and there is no way I can get it all without getting a face full," he chuckled.

Suzie laughed too and they kissed again.

When they broke the kiss, Suzie glanced at the clock, 10:30. She had stayed a half hour longer than intended but it was worth it. She popped to her feet and grabbed her bra and shirt slipping them on. She also grabbed her blazer and coat.

Curt also noticed the clock and said, "Sorry for keeping you longer than ya wanted."

"Oh, that's okay," Suzie said. "It was great and I need my education right."

They both laughed at that. Curt walked Suzie home. He told her he would pick her up at 9:00 for their work out. It would be the same as Saturday, so dress the same. Curt said he also wanted to take her shopping one more time for just a few more things. Suzie looked at him quizzically but he just left it there. He gave her another breath mint, kissed her good night, and watched her until she slipped inside.

Suzie made her way through the kitchen without stopping for a snack. The though occurred to her for some ice cream but she knew Curt would not think she was following the diet plan and passed. She hoped to get to the stairs and to her room with being noticed but no luck. As soon as she rounded the corner of the hall and into the foyer, she heard her mother call from the family room.

"Suzie, is that you dear," her mother asked?

"Yes mom. I'm tired and going to bed. I have to work out again at 9:00," Suzie said.

"Please come talk to me a minute," her mother said.

Suzie panicked for a second. She had forgotten to check her face in the mirror at the cabana. She had no idea what she looked like. Had her make up run and she surely had no lipstick left. She hoped that Curt would have told her if she looked bad as she rounded the corner into the family room. Her Dad and Mom were sitting in their respective chairs watching a movie. Her Father paused the movie and they both stopped to look at her.

"Did you have a good dinner sweetie," her mom asked?

"Mom the sushi was incredible. I never thought it would taste so good. I was sort of prepared to hate it as I expected a very fishy taste but it was nothing like that. It was really quite good, and I tried everything. I especially liked the tuna," she said.

Her father asked, "Are you dating Curt now?"

"No, not exactly," Suzie said. "Didn't Mom explain, Curt is helping me to lose weight through better eating and working out together? He is pushing me pretty hard on both fronts but I think its helping. I already feel better," she said.

"I see you're wearing shorter skirts," he said disapprovingly. "And that neckline looks awfully low Suzie," he commented.

Her mother gave her father a look and then turned back to Suzie, "Did ya have fun with Curt dear," she asked?

"Yes mom, he's great fun and interesting to talk to," Suzie added.

"You two are spending a lot of time together this weekend with your training," she asked?

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers