Trapped Souls Ch. 05

Story Info
Young couple stranded, picked up by strangers.
7.1k words
4.33
27.3k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 10/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra walked over to the miniature bar, as everyone in the room fixated on her body. She poured a small glass of brandy as a tall black man dressed like a gangster approached her, "Hello Sandra, they call me Tyrell." He sat his drink on the bar and offered her his hand. She placed her hand softly in his as he lifted it up to his lips, placing a tender kiss on the back. "Looks like you got everyone here scared shitless." He took his glass and tipped it to his lips.

"You'd think they'd never seen a woman before," She said quietly as she talked into her glass and took a quick short drink.

"Well ... then let me be the first to wish you a Happy Halloween before they get some courage." He raised his glass as she lightly tapped it with hers.

"Well thank you Mr. Tyrell." She took a sip as he finished his glass.

"Would you care to dance?" He gestured his had toward an open spot of hardwood flooring in the middle of the room.

"I thought you'd never ask." She took his hand in hers as they strolled to the center of the vacant area and folded into each others arms. They swayed side to side as she followed his lead while Elvis sang Love Me Tender.

"I was just wondering ... Tom was saying something about you not being shy?" He dipped her to one side as she leaned back as the crowd watched her dance around the floor barely clothed. "I'm not sure, but shy doesn't seem to describe you at all. That dress pretty much says it all."

"So ... tell me ... what do you think my dress says?" She pulled her head back to see his eyes.

"Well ... for one thing ... it says this?" He placed his hand on her ass and caressed it gently as he peered into her green eyes.

Sandra smiled modestly, "You mean ... it say's that; I'm easy?" She winked at him as her nipples stiffened from his touch.

"That's pretty much what it tells me." He pinched the waistband of her panties thru the thin dress and tugged on it lightly, causing the skimpy material to wedge further into her slit.

"So ... if I'm so easy, why haven't I kissed you yet?" Sandra placed her hand on his rear and gave him a gentle nudge.

He leaned down, as he kissed her on the mouth. She allowed his tongue to slip between her lips as it danced inside her mouth. He placed his hand between her legs and tenderly stroked her pussy from behind.

The two kissed and fondled as the other guests watched; as they crowded around the small bar. The song ended as Tyrell kissed her and walked her toward the bar. She picked up her small glass and tossed the last shot of brandy in her mouth.

Tyrell pulled a bottle of Tequila from the bar and placed two shot glasses on the edge. He filled the two stubby glasses as he pushed on to her, "Here's to being easy." He said as she smiled, they tossed the drinks down as he poured two more. "Cheers baby." He said as they tapped the glasses and chugged down their contents.

Carl strolled thru the house as he searched each room, finding Bruce in the library as he thumbed thru a diary of a woman that he never heard of.

"Have you seen Juan?" Carl asked as he approached his friend.

"No ... he's probably with that little slut again," he said as he turned another page, "I've been reading this book I found stuffed behind that mantel, this bitch was fucking around on her husband"

"You need to get dressed, most of the customers are already here and Tom's getting pissed." Carl advised him as he headed toward the spiral stairs.

"He's not up there; I just checked on the asshole, he's sleeping." Bruce mentioned in regards of Troy. "But I tossed a full bottle of beer in the trash that was in the kitchen, so he might have been in there." He said, knowing it was Juan's choice of drink.

Carl turned as he walked toward the short hallway to the kitchen, "Can you put that shit away and get moving!" He argued as he exited the room.

Carl stood in the kitchen as he pondered where to look as he noticed the door slightly ajar that led to the cellar. "That's odd, what would that be open for." The thought crossed his mind. He approached the door and pulled it open, as he struggled to see into the badly lit area. He noticed a figure as it appeared motionless at the base of the steps. As the darkness lifted, he realized his friend lying silently on the floor. He scampered down the wooden steps as he neared the unresponsive body. He placed a finger at the base of his neck, recognizing no sign of life. He looked up the stairs as he contemplated what must of happen, "The stupid fucker fell, this is bad, real bad." He slowly rose as he climbed the steep steps. "Tom is going to fucking panic," he lubberly thought to himself as he stepped into the kitchen.

Tom watched Sandra dance and mingle among the nine guests as they freely molested her willing body as Carl approached him. "We have a problem." Carl whispered in his brothers' ear. "I think Juan fell down the steps in the cellar ... I need your help."

The two men backed into the kitchen as fear struck Tom's large frame. They scuttled over to the door as Carl opened it to reveal his findings. Tom scurried down the steps and came to the same conclusion as his brother. Juan was dead. "This is fucked up." He placed a hand on Juan's chest as he remorse for a brief moment. "We have to get him out of here," he looked up the passageway to Carl. "Did you find Bruce?" He suddenly felt fright wash over him.

"Yeah, he's in the library reading some weird book he found." Carl said as he stood mid way down the steps.

"Good ... Get him and hide Juan in the barn, we'll deal with this later." He looked back at his friend and felt tears welt up in his eyes. "This is so fucked up!"

Sandra leaned on the bar as another shot glass was placed in her hand; she poured the liquor down and tensed as the harsh bourbon stung her throat. Ndale stood behind her as she lost her balance and fell into his arms. Sandra laughed as he placed her back on her feet and gripped her waist.

"That's it, she needs another drink." Ndale said as Tyrell pulled a large glass from under the bar. He poured several ounces of tequila in the glass and handed it to Sandra. She looked at the glass and shrugged her shoulders.

"I think ... you guys want me to get drunk." She laughed as she swirled the fluid around in the glass. "I suppose you want me to chug this ... don't you." She looked at Tyrell and giggled. She was already smashed at this point.

"I don't think you can!" He said as he shrugged his shoulders.

Sandra smiled sheepishly, "Watch and learn Mr. Tyrell." She tipped the glass up as the fluid disappeared. Sandra rested the empty glass on the bar and winched her face as she swallowed. "O Kay ... that's enough for now, I want to dance now." She took Tyrell's hand and pulled him to the floor as she snuggled herself into his chest.

Sandra felt the dampness of her panties from all the attention she had received during the party. She danced as she felt Tyrell's hands all over her tush. He leaned down and placed his lips near her ear, "Is there some place we can go, with a little privacy?" He whispered gently as he pulled her to his hips. She felt his swollen unit press against her belly as she looked up at him and smiled.

"Follow me," She took his hand and ushered him toward the library. As they passed the kitchen, Tom and Carl entered thru the cellar door. Tom looked at Sandra with bewilderment; he seemed to be very worried about something. Sandra smiled as she turned her friend toward the library.

Sandra pulled Tyrell into the large room as they slipped past a large fireplace and over to the far wall, as she sat on a long sofa covered with big overstuffed pillows. She clung to his hands as she leaned backwards, falling on the couch, pulling him on top of her as she rested her head on one of the throw cushions. He placed his mouth to hers as they embraced. He ran his hands over her breast as she moaned. She reached between them as she unfastened his pants and tugged them off his hips. He kicked the slacks off his legs and kneeled between her knees. Sandra reached under her arms and unclipped the small brass clasps that held her dress together as Tyrell slipped his shirt off his shoulders. He pulled the transparent dress down her body and tossed it to the floor. He towered above her as he gazed at her magnificent body. He grasped the thin waistband around her hips and slowly pulled her panties down her thighs as the damp material between her legs pulled from her slit. Tyrell noticed small strings of clear sticky fluid stream between the moist garment and her glossy crevice.

"Damn girl ... your pussy is soaked, I guess we don't need to worry about foreplay." He pulled the tiny strings from her legs as she lifted them up.

Tyrell stood and slipped his shorts down his legs as his partially stiff member sprang out from between his legs. Sandra gasped as she noticed his cock, at least a foot long and very fat. He kneeled back on the couch between Sandra's knees as she spread her legs wide. He's ebony shaft throbbed as his erection slowly enlarged as he lowered his body and placed the long shaft on her mound as his balls settled between her legs. He pulled back as she placed the wide tip to her entrance, wondering if it would fit inside her.

"Slowly, I want to feel every inch of you inside me, but be easy." Sandra pleaded tenderly as he leaned forward, slipping his head inside her opening as she let out a light whimper.

"Have you ever been with a black man before?" Tyrell asked as he eased a few inches of his shaft inside her.

"No ... but it's always been my fantasy." She gripped his arms as he entered a place never touched before. "Easy ... oh my god your big."

Tyrell looked down and noticed he still had several inches of his rod in view. He withdrew from her and pushed gently inside her until she tensed again. He started a slow tempo, making her take a little more of him with each stroke. She began to pant as she felt his massive pole stretch her like never before. "Faster, go a little faster." She pulled his face to hers as she kissed him deeply. He increased his rhythm, as her tongue swirled inside his mouth. He forced his cock deeper as she whimpered loudly, pulling his hips to hers.

She felt his cock deep inside her stomach as his thrusts forced him deeper in her depths. Her body began to tremble as her nipples stiffened. She shuttered, letting out a long moan, "I'm coming!" She tensed and gripped his back with her fingers as she felt her first wave rock her hard. "Oh ... oh shit! I'm coming!" She screamed as he pounded her harder. His balls slapped her ass with each plunge as he buried his length inside her.

Sandra felt him deeper inside her than she had ever imagined possible. His cock hit places never touched before as he rammed her hard. She felt the second wave tumble thru her body as she trembled. "Oh yes, you're there ... harder, fuck me harder." She ordered him as she grunted with his powerful thrusts. "Don't stop, please don't stop!" she cried loudly.

Sandra's body shook as she felt the endless climax roll thru her insides. She pulled her legs up as he gripped her thighs and folded them to her breast. He was on top of her as he pounded downward, sending his cock even deeper in her pussy. "Oh ... Oh ... Oh ..." Sandra whimpered with every drive of his massive cock. She shuttered again as she felt another orgasm building in her depths. "Fuck me ... Fuck me good ... oh you feel so fucking good!" she screamed as he hammered her pussy hard.

Sandra felt his cock harden as he fucked her with forceful thrusts as he neared his climax. She didn't want this to end, but knew he was going to cum very soon. She pulled his face to hers again as she kissed him hard. "I can feel your cock growing," She told him as his pace quickened. "Cum inside me ... cum deep inside me, I want to feel your sperm fill me full." She told him as she held his face close to hers. "Tell me when you're going to cum." This pushed him over the top.

"I'm going to cum ... here it comes, oh god, I'm going to .... Cum." He said as his face tensed and he plunged his cock deep inside her, "I'm coming ... I'm coming deep inside you!"

Sandra felt him twitch as his seed blasted into her depths. His powerful stream warmed her womb as he filled her pussy full of sperm. She tensed and closed her eyes as she rolled thru another orgasm as she felt his cock spasm inside her, shooting load after load of his semen deep inside her womb.

Sandra opened her eyes as her trembling ceased and Tyrell eased his long member from her depths as he kissed her lightly on the lips. He lifted himself off her as her legs, "How did that compare to your fantasy?"

Sandra stood next to the couch as she gathered her delicate clothing, "The fantasy didn't do you justice," She looked up to him and smiled, "You ate a fantastic lover."

"I have to ask you, that ring on your finger ... your married?" he quizzed her as he tucked his shirt inside the pinstriped slacks.

Sandra held her hand out as she gazed at the shimmering diamond on her left hand. "Yes, my husband ..." She looked around the room as she contemplated her words carefully, "My husband ... he's in Virginia right now." She folded her dress over her arm and clenched the skimpy panties in her hand.

"So ... does he know what you're doing here?" Tyrell pulled his jacket over his shoulders.

"I think he might have a good idea," she turned her head toward the spiral stairs as she felt her eyes dampen, "But he knows I still love him, I hope."

They walked toward the hall as he took Sandra by the hand, "I suppose you're here just for the sex then, Tom must be paying you well."

Sandra felt her stomach churn as his words dawned on her; he thought she was a whore, a paid prostitute to perform lewd sex acts with the paying customers. "I need to clean up; I'll be there in a minuet." She said as she entered the bathroom smiling back at him and closing the door softly.

Bruce and Carl heaved the dead weight of their friend across the yard as they approached the barn. The brisk wind tossed dried leaves across the ground as they swirled in the air. As they entered the wooden framed building, Bruce directed them to an empty stall to the left. They eased the body to the ground as they sighed in relief. Bruce lit a small lantern as Carl sat on a bail of hay. The two men took deep breaths as they regained their strength. The wind howled thru the spacious barn as the two sat in silence. Bruce noticed Carl's eyes widen as he stared toward the rafters. He turned his head as he leaped to his feet at the strange sight. A misty haze swirled above the wooden beams as it swooped down near the two men.

"What the fuck is that!" Bruce screamed as the figure of a man dressed in a black suit with a tall black hat appeared in the fog.

The mirage dipped down as it collided with Carl's body, merging with him as he stumbled back a few steps. Bruce watched as his friend turned toward him, as his face snared sharply with a glowing hue surrounding his body. Carl picked up a large pitch fork and held it at Bruce. Bruce stammered to his feet as he backed away from his overcome friend. Carl tracked his movements as he growled boisterously, following his every step. Bruce stopped, as his path was blocked by the stalls. He turned and ran down the edge of the barn as Carl pursued. Bruce was corned as he backed into an empty stall as the radiant figure drew near. Carl followed him slowly as he maneuvered him to the end of the stall. Carl thrust the fork wildly as he buried the steel prongs deep into Bruce's chest. He stood and watched as his friend gurgled with pain as his lungs filled with blood. He stepped from the stall and climbed the ladder to the loft, as if he had a mission to perform. He picked up a long length of rope as he tossed the end over a rafter and tied the other end to a side beam that framed the large structure. He made a noose in the dangling end and pulled a bail of straw under the noose and climbed on top. He placed the rope around his neck, as he smiled, kicking the bail from under his feet. He kicked and twisted as his body flailed about, kicking madly as his breathing stopped. He twitched a few more times, then silence. His body swung side to side as the rope creaked from the strain. The misty haze emerged from his body as the man looked back. He smiled at the swinging carcass as he fled to the ceiling. The wind blew softly as the air engulfed the fog. An eerie silence filled the barn as the mist vanished, leaving the two bodies alone in their shame.

Tom was sitting on the couch with several of the buyers as they discussed what weapons he was offering when Tyrell entered the living room. He took his seat next to Ndale as he questioned the butler abut the M16's as he smiled at his associate. "When do we get to see the merchandise?"

"Follow me gentlemen," Tom stood as he led the men into the kitchen, "We'll get this business finished before Sandra distracts you again." He chuckled as they approached the doorway to the cellar.

Sandra gazed at her figure in the long mirror as she watched the white creamy fluid streak down her inner thighs. "Just a whore, that's what I've become. Tom wanted a little slut to perform for his friends as he played the host, and I was all too willing." She pondered to herself. She pulled a towel from the self and wiped the semen from between her legs. "What is wrong with me, how can I be letting this happen. Troy ... What will he think if he finds out what I did?" She pulled the tiny butterfly from her hair as she picked up a brush. "It's just a fantasy, that's all. They would take her anyway; they would all rape her if she didn't do it freely on her own. She had to do it, she had no choice." She brushed her hair and reformed the braids. "Troy would never know what she did, how could he? He was tied up to a bed, and he trusts me." She tied the butterfly at the end of the braids as she tossed her hair to her back. She placed the towel between her legs as she wiped the seeping fluid from her slit, as her eyes shimmered with a dark shade of green. "I have to finish this, don't listen to that other bitch, I'm the one in charge here, this is what I wanted. These men want me, they all want me. I will finish this, my fantasy is here, I will live it out, let it happen, finish it." She pulled her dress up her legs and snapped the little brass clasps. She smiled at herself and winked. "It's time." She slipped the tiny panties over her slender legs and tugged the thin string between her tush.

Sandra strolled into the kitchen as the last of the guests entered the doorway to the cellar as he closed the door with a thud. She walked to the leather cased bar and poured a tall glass of Brandy. She sat down in the plush sofa and sipped her drink as she waited for her friends to return.

Tom pried off the top from one of the crates, as he brushed the straw to one side. He pulled a large machine gun from the box and handed it to Ndale for his inspection. The gun was passed around the group as each set of buyers discussed there needs. After several minuets of deliberation, the price and quantity was decided as the men all shook hands with Tom.

"I'll be right there; I just need to check on something." Tom said as the men climbed the steps to the kitchen and the door slammed closed. "Where are you fuckers." Tom thought to him self as he searched the cellar for his friends. He opened the unlocked shutters that led to the side of the house. "They didn't come back, I'm sure Carl would have made sure the door was locked." He walked up the stairs and looked around the moon lit yard. "They might be in the barn," he tried to figure out the most reasonable path they would take with Juan's body. It's been several hours since he had last seen them, as they heaved the lifeless body of their comrade toward the hatch of the cellar. He noticed a light flickering thru the opening of the unbolted barn doors as he walked cautiously toward the wooden structure. He peered inside the opening as he pulled lightly on the heavy framed doors. He tensed as a scuffling sound came from the rafters as hay tricked down from the loft. He noticed Juan's body crumpled in a heap in one of the empty horse stalls as the light from a hanging kerosene lantern shimmered across his corpse. He shivered as a fear settled in the pit of his stomach. He crept inside as his eyes investigated the upper areas of the tall empty space. He inspected the vacant stalls as he inched his way along the edge of the barn.

12