Trapped Souls Ch. 04

Story Info
Young couple stranded, picked up by strangers.
7.1k words
4.38
25.1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 10/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl and Juan stood out side the west end bathroom and waited for Troy to finish his shower. "We are going to need a set of clean clothes for him," Carl told Juan as Bruce came walking up the hall. "I think you are closest to his size, think you could spare a pair of old jeans and a shirt?"

"Sure thing amigo, I'll be right back," he said as Bruce approached them, "What's up ... Fucker." He spat at Bruce as he took off down the hall.

Bruce smirked as he gave him the finger, wanting to smack him hard up side the head. "Hey Carl, the asshole needs an ass whooping." He said as he held up the ropes, "Maybe I'll tie these fuckers around his neck." He chucked as he passed Carl in the hall.

"He's just fucking with you, I think you two need to get married." He let out a chuckle as he slapped him lightly on the back when he passed by.

"You're a funny man Carl; let me think about that ... oh ... ha ha." He mumbled as he turned in the far door to the left.

Carl leaned against the wall as he waited patiently as he heard the water turn off. Juan turned up the hall with the clothes and handed them to him "Here you go amigo, it an't much but what's the fucker gonna do, an't like he's got a choice."

"Thanks amigo, I think Bruce and I can handle this. You have a date as I recall." He winked at Juan as he took the items from him.

"Oh yeah, I can't break a promise ... might break her little heart." He took off down the hall and skipped down the spiral stairs.

Carl opened the door as Troy quickly covered his body with the towel, wrapping it around his waist. "Here, put these on, then we'll get you situated. Just knock when you're ready." He tossed the clothes on the floor and shut the door.

Carl peeked around the corner of the doorway leading into the bedroom, "Hey, get out here and give me a hand, just incase."

Bruce was just finishing with the ropes as he tied the last piece to the steel bed frame. "Be right there dude, just getting this shit ready for him."

The two men waited for the signal as the anticipated the worst. The light rapping on the door came as Carl opened the door. Troy stood there calmly as he waited for a sign of what they wanted. Carl motioned for him to exit the bathroom as he entered the hall. Both men each took an arm as they ushered him to the bedroom door. They placed him on the bed as they tied his limbs to the four ropes and double check them as a precaution. "There, it's better than that fucking cellar, don't you think?" Carl said as the two men breathed a sigh of relief; that went easier than either had expected.

"I'd like to see my wife, if you don't mind." Troy muttered as he held his tongue, desperately trying not to say how he felt inside.

"I'm afraid she's not going to be available for quit some time. If you're hungry or thirsty, I can get you something." Carl said as he pulled the straps loose that held the white transparent drapes open allowing them to fall and close off the window pane.

"I'll wait for Sandra, I'm fine right now." Troy grumbled with an annoyed voice.

"Suit yourself, it might be a while." Carl said as he headed for the doorway as Bruce followed. They strolled out the door and pulled it closed.

"That fucker is clueless, his old ladies out here fucking us silly, and he thinks we are the assholes." They both laughed as they headed down the circling stairs.

Juan walked down the hall as he entered Sandra's room. She was sitting at a small table as she applied eye liner to her beautiful green eyes. She turned to see him smiling at her as he pulled his shirt over his head. His physique enticed her vision as he unfastened his jeans as they fell to the floor.

"Hey amiga ... I'm here for our date, just like I promised." Juan said as he walked over to her. "And I got something for you, something I know you'll like too."

Sandra turned toward her visitor as she opened her legs, offering him a view of what he wanted. "Come over here and let's just see what you got." She said as he stood in front of her. She took the waist band of his boxers and slowly tugged them to his knees and let them drop to his feet. "Oh my ... that's impressive." She said as she took his hardening member in her hands.

His cock was light brown and swelled as she stroked the shaft while she cupped his balls. She placed the head in her mouth as she sucked on the large knob. His cock grew to full length; she slid a few inches of it in her mouth as the head touched the entrance to her throat. He moaned as she stopped for a second and then allowed it to slide down her throat as she took all eleven inches in her mouth and pulled back off. She slowly guided the massive pole in and out as she deep throated him as he placed his hands on the top of her head.

He pulled away and lifted her by the arms and picked her up. He carried her to the bed and set her gingerly on the sheet. He crawled up between her legs and sucked her nipple in her mouth as he rolled it across his teeth and slightly nibble on the sensitive flesh. Sandra reached between them and took his cock in her hand as she guided him to her entrance.

"Take me ... fuck me with that big dick, give it to me hard." She said as the head popped inside her and several inches sank into her. She bit down and tensed as he shoved hard, planting all but a few inches deep in her pussy.

"You like it rough baby?" he said as she winched, "That's not a problem." He pushed the remaining three inches inside her as she gasped.

"Oh shit ... your fucking huge, wait a minuet ... let me get ..." she tried to say something, but Juan had other ideas. He pulled several inches of his cock out and plowed deep inside her again as his hips met hers.

"Mother fucker ... aah shit!" she cried out as he started to fuck her with long hard strokes. "Oh ... oh ... oh!"

"Yeah ... you like my big dick amiga? I'll fuck you good and hard if you say you like it." He whispered to her.

"Oh ... yes, I like ... your big .... Cock." She whispered back, encouraging him to fuck her as hard as he wanted.

Juan heaved in and out of her, pounding her violently as Sandra locked her legs behind his back, allowing him to go even deeper inside her womb. Her arms stretched out to her sides as she gripped the sheet with both hands as she whimpered. Juan noticed tears filling her eyes as he pounded her relentlessly.

"Fuck me harder ... and faster .... Fuck me you mother fucker!" She spat at him while her tears streamed from her eyes, as she gripped the sheet tighter. Her body tensed as she started to tremble, her mouth opened wide as she let out a deep hollow moan as she tossed her head side to side. "Oh god ... I'm coming ... Oh Shit, fuck me harder!" She begged him as she felt her pussy squeezed his cock as she came.

Juan felt his sides tighten as he forced his cock in and out of her, never before fucking a woman this hard and rough. His face tensed as he hammered her hips with his. He knew he was almost there as he felt his balls pull up and squeeze. "I'm going to come inside your pussy," he told her, not asking, "Get ready bitch, your going to take my seed in your pussy." He pounded her harder.

Juan tensed as he felt his cock convulse, shooting his cum deep in her womb, he sank in as far as he could as the second jerk sent his sperm deeper, as Sandra felt the warm semen seep deep inside her. Her face flushed red as her orgasm intensified as she screamed out loud, "Oh Sh ... Sh ... Shit!" As she felt his cock swell again, his tempered fluid surged deep within her passage.

Sandra wrapped her arms around him as her legs held him deep inside her as she felt her climax fade away. She pulled his face to hers as she kissed him deeply, running her hands through his black curly hair, as she dove her tongue deep in his mouth.

When Sandra released her grip on Juan, he rolled off her as he caught his breath. Sweat rolled off his chest and forehead as he remained still for a brief period. Sandra snuggled next to him as she ran her fingers over his muscular chest and down his tight abdomen. "Thank you; that was the best fuck I have ever had." She said as her hand gripped his cock and squeezed. "You need to come see me tonight, after the party."

"No Problem amiga, sounds like we have another date then." he said as he rolled off the bed and stood over her.

She scooted toward him and took his cock back in her hands, "Let me taste you before you go." She said as she placed her mouth to his softened member and sucked him into her mouth. She slid her mouth back and forth as she sucked his cock clean. She released him as he popped from her mouth. "Maybe I'll let you force that monster down my throat tonight." She smiled at him as she winked.

"That ... would be impressive." He said with a smile as he began gathering his clothes and redressed. "I'll see you tonight my little slut." He remarked as he opened the door and walked out.

Juan notice Carl and Bruce climbing the stairs as he opened the door to his room. He waited until they proceeded up the hall, "You going to see our little friend?"

"Yeah, we wanted to get to her before the party, Sounds like Tom is going to let some of the clients have her tonight." Carl said while the passed his door, "He said he just fucked her in the kitchen while we were taking care of her old man."

"Well, I hate to tell you, I just tapped that pussy hard, I'm afraid she's a little stretched out right now, sorry amigos." Juan bragged as he gripped his crotch and shook it.

"Shit dude, you ant shit, you just dreamin like you got something." Bruce said, trying to agitate him, as he laughed.

"Just ask that puta, she'll tell you who's got the package amigo." Juan laughed as he closed his door.

"You two need to seriously kiss and make up!" Carl said as he opened Sandra's door.

The two men walked in as Sandra lay with her legs spread wide, wiping her slit with several tissues. "Well I guess I'm the popular one today." She said as she stroked the thin napkins up and down her shaved pussy.

"You up for some more fun baby?" Carl asked as she tossed the tissues on the bed.

"I'm always up for some fun, what kind of fun you two looking for?" She smiled and she leaned back on her hands as the men watched the white cream seep from her pussy.

Carl and Bruce started to remove their cloths, "You ever had a cock up your ass?" Bruce asked as his shorts hit the floor with his jeans.

"Yeah, a few times, but he's a lot smaller than you two." She confessed.

"So ... you game to try one in your ass and one in your mouth at the same time? Bruce proposed as the two naked men gathered on the bed next to her.

"Oh hell, that sounds like fun, who's the lucky one then?" she rolled over on her hands and knees.

Carl crawled over and straddled her head as Bruce climbed between her legs. She took Carl's hard cock and started sucking on his thick head as Bruce placed his cock to her pussy and slid in. "Damn girl, you are fucking loose." He said as he pulled out and thick gobs of semen dripped off his cock. He placed the slimy head to her ass and wiped the goop on her tiny brown hole. He pressed his thumb to her entrance and eased it in. She groaned as he moved it in and out. Carl took her head in his hands and guided her up and down his shaft as she easily took him completely. Bruce pulled his thumb from her ass and placed his slippery cock to her bung hole and leaned forward. Sandra whimpered as the head of his cock invaded her ass. Carl forced her head faster as Bruce sank his cock deep in her bowels. She grunted as he started to fuck her ass as Carl bounced her head up and down his pole. Bruce soon quickened his rhythm as he gripped her hips tightly as he thrust deep inside her. The two men looked at each other as they smiled, gloating as they used her holes for their pleasure as she whimpered with each thrust. Sandra moved her hand to her mound as she fingered her pussy as they fucked her. She let out a long high pitched squeal as she shuttered. She was coming as they brutally fucked her holes.

"What a fucking slut!" Bruce badgered her, "Cum you fucking whore, only a REAL fucking slut comes like that when you fuck her in the ass!" He drove his cock hard up her ass and pressed firmly as he ground his cock deeper in her ass. "Take that you fucking whore, I just love fucking a slut like you!" He pulled his cock out and shoved it back in, as he fucked her ass harder. Sandra whimpered loudly as she fingered her pussy rapidly. Her body shivered as his vulgar comments heightened her orgasm. Carl was the first to ejaculate as he pulled her head up and came in her mouth. Her cheeks expanded as his sperm filled her mouth, this made her cum again. She swallowed as she shuttered, with her fingers still fucking her pussy as Carl filled her mouth again. She swallowed a second time as she felt sperm trickle out of the corners of her mouth. As Carl pulled out and slid from under her, Bruce pushed her head to the mattress. He pounded her ass hard as he sensed his own orgasm nearing. He pumped a few more times and buried his cock deep in her ass as he tensed. Sandra felt the balmy semen drench her bowels as his cock pulsed in her ass. "You fucking whore!" he said as he felt his cock twitch as he came inside her.

Bruce dismounted her as he wiped his cock on her ass cheeks. "Turn around whore!" He demanded. Sandra slowly turned toward him as his dripping cock faced her. Bruce took his dropping member and pointed it at her, "Suck it you fucking slut!" Sandra opened her mouth as she took his cock in her mouth and sucked it clean as she milked it dry. "That's a good whore, you are one nasty fucking bitch!" he said as he stepped off the bed and pulled his clothes on.

Sandra looked over at Carl and smiled, "He has no fucking idea what a slut I can be." Bruce laughed at the remark as he started to walk out of the room.

"Can you make a couple sandwiches for her old man, we need to get him something to eat, just leave them on the counter and I'll take care of him." Carl requested the favor of Bruce, as he nodded his head and opened the door and left.

Carl sat on the bed as Sandra rolled onto her back, sliding up to rest on the pillows stacked against the head board. She pulled several tissues from a box as she wiped the sticky residue from her mouth. As she brought the napkins between her legs, she cleaned the fluid seeping from her ass and pussy. "I need another shower."

"I have to say, that was incredible." Carl said as he gazed at her open slit, "You are so sexy, and the things you do ..." He shook his head "I would have never thought you were ... so ... kinky." Carl searched for the proper words.

"I'm not usually like this, I keep wondering when this dream is going to end," She wiped more cream from between her legs, "It's like I have no control, like something is telling me to let go, do what ever is asked." Sandra looked at Carl and smiled, "Don't you like it, don't you enjoy the things I do?"

Carl chucked, "Honey, that has never been the question, I want to marry you!" he said as he lifted himself from the bed, "You have one hell of a body, and you fuck like a whore, I'm just trying to figure out why you're doing this."

"Well ... when you figure that out, please ... let me know." She tossed the soaked tissues to the floor, "Do I get that shower?"

"Sure, but first we need to go see your husband." He said as he helped her from the bed.

Juan admired his muscular frame as he studied his costume in the mirror above the dresser. The snug tights accented his endowment as they hugged his hips. The sleeveless garment that wrapped around his chest fit loosely with a thick leather belt that wrapped around his waist. He accented the outfit with a long bladed sword with a sterling silver handle that had spiraling gold strands encasing the shinny grip. He placed the skull and crossbones bandana over his head as he took one last look, seeming satisfied with his choice of attire. As he entered the hall, he heard the echoes of Sandra's moans bellowing through the corridor. He smiled to himself as he envisioned her perfect body as she allowed him to brutally fuck her. He shook his head and tuned toward the stairs.

He walked through the living room and entered the kitchen, as he pulled a beer from the refrigerator. As he twisted off the metal top, he heard an unexpected sound. He looked at the wooden door that led to the cellar. Again he heard a thud and a jingle from the empty basement. He placed the bottle on the center island as he walked to the door and opened it. He peered down the dimly lit stairs as he listened for the abnormal noises. Silence beckoned him to investigate the odd situation.

"Tom?" His voice ricocheted through the vacant crypt with nothing retuning. He crept down the weak declining steps as he scanned the unoccupied area. As he reached the bottom of the stairs he turned his head side to side searching for the justification of the strange ruckus. He lurked into each chamber of the darkened cellar as he encircled the dwelling. "I must be fucking crazy." He thought as he approached the stairs. Just as he neared the center of the steps, he noticed something below his feet. Something glowed faintly as a mist of swirls rippled through the air under the steps. He peered hard as he felt a chill shiver up his spin. A face appeared in the vapor as a dense fog surrounded his feet. He felt a tight squeeze around his ankles as he pulled firmly against the force. He tugged harder as his feet appeared to be fasted to the wooden step. He gripped the railing on his right as the ghostly figure materialized before him. He felt a fierce blow impact his chest that sent him backwards as his hand ripped from the banister. He surged backwards as the grip on his ankle turned loose. He felt a numbness seize his body as his head cracked when it hit the wooden step. His feet toppled over his torso as his awareness faded. He felt his thoughts disappear as he landed with a heavy thud at the bottom of the stairs. His eyes remained open as he gasped for a breath that never came. His eyes froze in place as the life escaped his body, leaving his still corpse sprawled at the foot of the stairs.

Carl walked out of the room as Sandra followed him into his room. He pulled a shirt from the closet, "Here, put this on and I'll take you to your old man." He offered the shirt to her.

"I can wait, I feel quit comfortable like this." She replied as she took the shirt and placed it over his shoulder and turned toward the door as he followed.

Carl couldn't help but stare at her naked ass as she strolled down the stairs and through the living room as they entered the kitchen. Bruce was finishing with the second sandwich as Sandra walked in.

"I'd like to see you walk in your old mans room like that, show him what a slut you really are." He said as he handed the plate to her.

"Maybe I will, maybe I'll tell him you just fucked his wife up the ass." She took the plate from him and smiled, "Maybe I should let you fuck me again ... right now; and then I can bend over and show him what a slut I really am."

Bruce laughed, "You are fucking unbelievable."

Carl pulled a bottle of water from the refrigerator as he led Sandra through the library and up the spiral stairs as they approached the last door on the left. He took the plate from her as she pulled the shirt from his shoulder and placed it over her shoulders and buttoned it.

Carl handed the plate back to Sandra as he opened the door. He followed her in the room as she sat on the edge of the bed and Carl placed the water on top of the night stand and took a seat in a large chair in the corner of the room. "Hey baby." Sandra spoke as she set the plate on the bed and sat next to her husband and leaned over to kiss him.

"Hey Sandra, it's so good to see you baby." They kissed again.

12