Trapped Souls Ch. 03

Story Info
Young couple stranded, picked up by strangers.
9k words
4.34
27.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 10/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra nudged Troy as she brushed the dirt and soot from his face, "Honey, wake up, are you ok?" she shook him lightly. "Troy, wake up, I'm here baby."

Troy snapped awake as he jolted his body. He looked at his wife and started to weep lightly. He mumbled through his duct tape but the words never made it out. Sandra took hold of the tape as she slowly peeled it back. Troy let out a moan as the tape took part of his beard and mustache with it as she removed it from his mouth. He coughed as he spit the thin black panties from his mouth, glad to get rid of the foul tasting garment. "Oh God Sandra, I'm so sorry, I hope you can forgive me baby." He said as the tears flowed down his blackened face. Sandra cried with him as they placed their heads together and kissed.

"You don't have anything to be sorry for baby, nothing at all. Are you hurt, did they hurt you?" she said as she brushed the soot and grim from his shirt and hair.

Troy saw the silhouette of a man sitting on one of the barrels as he smoked a cigarette while he watched the young couple interact. "I'm fine, how about you, I know what happen in the camper, I'm sorry I couldn't stop them ... have they hurt you anymore since?"

"No, they've been treating me ok, I've been tied up but nobody has hurt me." She felt as if she didn't lie, technically.

The tall figure stood and approached the husband and wife. Carl pulled out a key and held it in the air. "I'm going to undo your hands, just to let you eat, but if you fucking do anything stupid, you will find out just how ruthless I can be." He bent down and unlocked the cuff on Troy's left hand and pulled the chain from around the large pipe and recuffed it to the smaller pipe rising up the wall. "Don't be stupid kid, this will all be over by the end of tomorrow. You and your wife will be unharmed if you just don't get stupid."

Troy nodded his head and sat up next to his wife. Carl walked back over to the barrel and sat as he lit another smoke.

"Here baby, eat this and here is something to drink. Don't do anything to get them mad, right now they are being nice. I just want to make it home, to see my parents and family." Sandra talked softly as she spoke.

"Their gun smugglers," Troy whispered ever so softly as he looked at his wife. "Don't get too fucking cozy with them, you an't gonna play these guys, they will kill us both."

"Ok, ok baby, I'm not getting cozy, just trying to keep them calm, I got a shower out of them, maybe I can get you in the house, I'm just trying to help." Sandra looked down as she started to weep, feeling ever so guilty of her actions as her husband laid in this pit among the filth and dust.

"Just keep your senses, I'm fine, don't do anything for them." Troy started on his food as he gulped down the coke. When he finished, he hugged his wife as they locked in a deep kiss. Carl took the tray and set it on the stairs. He took Sandra by the arm and pulled her to her feet and placed her at the foot of the steps. He then took the cuff off the small pipe and tucked it under the large pipe and pulled Troy's hand causing him to fall to the floor as he placed the cuff on his wrist and snapped the lock closed.

Carl placed the tray in Sandra's hands and walked her back up the steps and into the house. As they entered the kitchen, Sandra noticed her body was coated with black soot from visiting with her husband, "I need another shower, look at me, it's filthy down there." She said as Carl took the tray from her and set it on the counter.

Carl took the knot loose and unbound her hands as he nodded, "Yeah, and you need to do something else too," He took the bottom of the shirt and pulled it up to her waist, "You need to get rid of that." He said as he pointed to the bush between her legs.

"You're not serious, are you? You want me to ... shave? ... down there?" She looked perplexed.

"Yes, I'm serious, take care of it; I'll be in the living room." He said as he prompted her toward the bathroom, "Use the razor and shaving cream in the cabinet." Sandra shook her head and walked in the bathroom and shut the door.

Carl washed his hands in the sink before he joined Bruce in the living room. He took a seat on the opposite side of the couch and lit up a cigarette. "I need some rest; it's been a long two days." Carl said as he turned to Bruce.

"Well; after I get some of that pussy, that's where I'm headed." Bruce replied. "You going to tie her up, or should I, maybe after I'm through with her." He said as he laughed. "I think that bitch likes it, see how she just walked in the kitchen naked, and she even let us stare at her pussy as she ate that fucking sandwich."

"I think ... if she comes out naked this time, she likes it, but I don't think she's like that." Carl took another pull off the cigarette. "I think she just likes to tease us with that fucking nice ass of hers."

"We'll see bro; I know I'm going to fuck her anyway, even if she doesn't like it." Bruce stood and walked in the kitchen and poured another glass of milk, "I'm going to wait right here for her, she's a fucking slut and she likes it, you'll see!"

Carl remained on the couch as he heard the shower turn off. Several minuets past before the door opened, as Sandra walked out with a towel around her body and entered the kitchen, setting the dirty shirt on the counter. Bruce walked back in the living room and took his seat on the couch, "I guess you're right bro, she's got a towel on." He muttered at Carl as he shook his head in disappointment.

Sandra strolled back into the bathroom and decided to clean up her mess. She straightened the shower curtain and wiped off the sink with her towel, tossing it in the laundry shoot. She took a look at herself in the full length mirror as her eyes flushed with a green tint. "Well, you know you're going to have to sleep with at least one of them, you might as well have fun with it." She muttered to herself, far too low for anyone to hear. She caressed the bare skin that had black curly hairs just minuets before. She took a deep breath just as she opened the door and walked boldly into the living room, as both men peered at her with their mouths open, taken by shear surprise. She stood in front of them as they gazed at her naked body and freshly shaved pussy, remaining speechless from the decisive actions she portrayed for their, and her, pleasure. She sat in a chair across from them and placed her knees on the arms of the chair, spreading her legs wide for them. "What do you think?" She asked as she rubbed her hands across the silky smooth skin that once was covered by a small triangle of hair as she watched their vision lock on her open slit, still unable to talk. She stood and moved to the couch as she sat between them, purposely flaunting her nude body before them, "Feel it, it's so smooth now." She said as she opened her legs and placed her arms around the two men, giving them full access to her tempting body.

Bruce smiled at her as he reached over and felt her pussy, not just the smooth part; he ran his hand down her snatch and slid his middle finger in her hole. "Yeah bitch, I think you like this, don't you." He said as a second finger slipped inside her. "Told you fucker, she wants this, she likes to be a slut." He said looking at Carl.

Carl gently massaged her breasts as Bruce slowly manipulated her hairless slit as Sandra placed her hands on each of the two men's crotches. She rubbed up and down as their members stretched and stiffened as she closed her eyes, letting the two men dictate the next move. Bruce was the first to stand and remove his clothing. He pulled Sandra from the couch and pushed her to her knees, "Suck it; I want you to suck my cock." He said as he placed his hands on the sides of her damp hair and guided her to him, his shaft fully erect and pointing straight at her. She placed her hands on his ass cheeks as she opened her mouth. She felt the head touch her lips as she sucked on the purple knob, lubricating him with her saliva. He pushed her further on his cock as he started a leisurely pace, moving in and out of her mouth. Her lips sealed around his shaft as he slid a little further with each plunge. Sandra gagged slightly when her chin nuzzled into his scrotum, his full nine inches buried down her throat. She never tried to slow him down as he pumped her head back and forth, forcing her to take him completely with each stroke. Her hands still gripping his ass as she squeezed each time his balls met her chin. Her saliva dripped from her lips as she allowed him to viciously force her to take his cock down her throat.

Carl watched as Sandra's hair flailed about as Bruce savagely fucked her mouth, and it amazed him that she was allowing this to happen. She wasn't even attempting to slow him down as he brutally forced her up and down his cock. She almost choked at first, but now she took him with what looked like ease.

Bruce slowly increased his pace as he felt his balls tighten, "I'm going to cum in your mouth, get ready." He said as his face tensed. Her face was moving rapidly now as he gripped her hair.

Sandra new he was close as she felt his cock grow slightly bigger. She could feel his cock sliding in and out of her throat as she took him completely, his balls slapping the bottom of her chin. She pulled his ass to her as his shaft sank deep with each stroke. She held her breath now, as he moved her head so fast, she didn't have time to take a breath between the sadistic strokes. Then, his cock swelled and she felt the first shot, as the salty fluid hit the back of her throat, then another that filled the back of her mouth. She tried to swallow but the next shot was more than her mouth could capture. Sperm trickled out the corners of her mouth and dripped off her chin as he still forced her head up and down on his creaming shaft. She swallowed again as a huge load shot out and filled her mouth again. Sandra didn't know a man could come this much as she swallowed again as her mouth was quickly filled again. She pulled his body to her as her nose pressed firmly into his pubic hair as she felt the next stream shoot down her throat. She felt the steams of cum run down her chin as he came more than she thought possible as his cock twitched inside her neck. She released him as he withdrew from her mouth, his fingers still gripping her hair. She looked up at him as cum dripped from her chin and speckled her breasts. Her eyes gleamed a dark green as she smiled with bubbles of sperm still remaining on her lips. Bruce smiled back at her as he wiped the head of his cock across her creamy lips and down her chin.

Sandra felt a hand on her should as Carl turned her toward him, his stiff member just inches from her mouth. "My turn, I want you to suck my cock just like that." Sandra smiled as she turned her body toward him as he placed his palms at the sides of her head. Sandra ran her hands up the back of his legs, stopping as they covered his bare cheeks. She pulled him to her as her lips parted and his pole penetrated her. His cock slipped past her lips and entered her throat as she pulled him deep until her lips incased the base of his cock. Carl took control as he pulled her out and forced her back down as she engulfed his entire member. He started pumping her face at a brisk pace right away. His cock was a little shorter that Bruce's but the thickness of it made more friction as it slid in and out of her throat. Sandra retched as he increased his tempo, but never restricted his ruthless thrusts. She restrained her temptation to press out on his hips so she could retain her breathing. Carl felt her heave slightly but continued his assault on her as he pumped her face back and forth. He felt his loins expand as his climax neared. He felt the pressure build as his balls slapped her chin repeatedly.

Sandra felt his cock swell as he neared his orgasm, she was thankful that he didn't last as long as Bruce. She placed her hands back on his cheeks as she pulled him to her as he forced her back down on his cock. She wanted him to come as quick as possible, as she felt a burning sensation building in her throat. Suddenly his cock pulsed and he shot a burst of sperm into her mouth, this time she swallowed it immediately, knowing that the next one would soon follow. She pulled him to her as she felt a huge gush of cum flow down her throat. She pulled him out as he shot again, filling her mouth full of salty semen as she swallowed it down. She sucked on his head as he twitched again and she felt a small spurt coat her tongue. She sucked him into her mouth as she pulled him to her as he slipped back into her throat. She removed her hands from his smooth skin as he pulled away from her and his cock popped from her lips. She swallowed the remaining cum and looked up at him and smiled. He shook his head as he smiled back.

"Now ... that's a fucking blow job," he said as he stared down at her smiling face, "I an't never seen a girl do that before, holy shit."

Sandra just smiled as she took several long deep breaths. She sat back and pulled her feet from under her as she spread her legs wide and leaned back on her hands. "When is it my turn?" She said as she placed her right hand between her legs and played with her dripping snatch as Carl pulled on his pants and shirt.

"Well lets get you taken care of then," he said as he offered her a hand up. "I'll take you upstairs and return the favor."

Sandra placed her hand in his and smiled again as he heaved her to her feet. They walked into the foyer hand in hand as they turned and ascended up the stairs.

As they entered the bed room, Sandra laid on her bed and pointed her hands and feet toward her ropes. "Tie me up ... that really turns me on."

"That sounds like fun, you definitely have a very kinky side to you." He said as he tied her hands and feet to the bed posts. "You do this kinda thing with your old man?"

"I never thought of it, it's always just been a fantasy, so I just used it when I played with myself." She informed him as he finished with the last knot.

"You play with yourself a lot?" He asked as he kneeled at the foot of her bed and noticed the droplets of fluid seeping from her naked folds.

"All the time, at least once a day, but I prefer the sex." She felt herself shutter inside as she told him about her deepest secret.

Carl leaned on the bed as he lowered his mouth to her bald mound. He licked the tips of her pussy lips as her folds opened up. He stroked his tongue up and down her slit as he press the tip inside her love hole. Sandra let out a low moan as she closed her eyes and laid her head on the pillow. He sucked her labia in his mouth as his tongue danced around her clit. Stroking up and down her slit again and then sucking on her delicate nub. He flicked his tongue up and down her button as he sucked it lightly into his mouth. Sandra felt her nipples tense as she let out small low groans. Carl stuck his tongue in her pussy and thrust it in and out a few times, then licked her slit as he sucked on her pussy. He felt his cock stiffen as he felt her shiver with her first wave of orgasm. He sucked harder and caught her clit between his tongue and teeth as he flicked it up and down. Sandra's nipples stiffened as she trembled lightly. She let out a loud moan as her second wave hit her. Carl's cock sprang to full staff as she came hard, as her juices flowed on to his lips. He licked her slit up and down as her climax eased. Carl stood and stripped off his clothes. He climbed on the bed and placed his now rigid cock to her slippery hole. He sank his cock deep in her pussy with the first thrust as she let out a gasping moan.

"Yes baby, fuck me hard ... fuck me real hard." She urged him as he started to fuck her with long deep strokes. Carl leaned down and she took his tongue in her mouth and sucked her own juices from his mouth. Her body trembled as she came again. He took her stiffened nipple between his thumb and finger and squeezed the hardened flesh as he twisted it back and forth as he fucked her rapidly. Sandra gripped the ropes at her hands and pulled tight as she shuttered violently. "Oh fuck ... fuck me harder, fuck me really hard." She demanded.

Carl picked up his pace as he slammed in and out of her, pounding his hips to hers. Sandra let out a little grunt with each jolt, as he fucked her hard. "Oh my god ... I'm going to cum again." She yelled as she closed her eyes and let out a long grunt as Carl tensed and plunged deep in her pussy as he filled her womb with his seed. Sandra's orgasm intensified as she felt the hot sperm flood her depths as he came with force. Carl laid still for a moment as he caught his breath. He leaned up and looked at her as she smiled. He leaned down and they locked in a deep kiss. He massaged her breast as she sucked on his tongue. He pulled himself away from her and climbed off the bed. He looked down at her as he dressed.

"One more question, if you don't mind." He said as he picked up his shirt and tossed it over his shoulder. "How often do you have sex?"

Sandra giggled at the question. "Five or six times a week, I try to get it everyday."

"You have one lucky husband, I can tell you that right now." Carl laughed and shook his head. He took one last look at her naked body as she laid there spread eagle with her arms and legs tied to the bed posts. His eyes scanned her nude body from her head to her toes, as he noticed a few small droplets of his cum seep from the folds of her pussy lips. Her eyes twinkled as he noticed the shade of green. "How does she do that?" He thought to himself as he smiled at her. He slowly tuned, as he left the room. It was one in the afternoon as everyone was now asleep; getting some much needed rest, before the evening started.

The silence filled the house as the sun sank low in the evening sky. Tom was the first to rise, as he slowly descended the stars to the foyer. He still looked half asleep as he filled a glass pot full of water and poured it into the coffee maker. He dumped two scoops of coffee crumbs in to the filter and hit the power switch and turned to the short hall to the bathroom.

Juan smelt the sweet aroma as he entered the living room; coffee was his drink of choice when he woke from a slumbering sleep. He pulled a cup from the cupboard and poured a cup of java as Tom walked in the kitchen with a towel around his waist.

"You ready amigo, we gonna have a good time tonight senior Tom." Juan greeted his boss as he popped two pieces of bread in the toaster and hit the leaver.

"Yeah, it's going to be interesting my friend." He said as he poured two cups of coffee. "You going to wear a costume Juan?"

"Si Senior, I'm going to be a pirate, with a big dick." Juan laughed with Tom, as he pulled the toast from the slots and tossed them on a plate.

"A pirate with a big dick ... that's funny amigo." Tom said as he walked out of the kitchen as he passed Bruce in the living room. "You guys need to get ready for the party soon. If you want to have a little fun with the girl, do it soon, before she gets dressed." He said as he took a sip from one of the cups.

"We already had fun, just before I went to bed, but if you don't mind, I'd like to see her again." He replied as he stopped at the entrance of the kitchen.

"I an't your daddy, that's what she's there for." Tom said as he lifted his cup as if to cheer his friend and walked through the arch way to the foyer.

Tom set one of the cups on the floor as he opened the door to Sandra's bedroom. He picked the cup up and walked through the doorway and set the two cups on the night stand as he peered at the naked woman on the bed. Her hands and feet were bound to the bed posts as she slept. He closed the door and locked it as he removed the towel from his waist. He noticed something missing, her pussy, it was bare now. He chuckled to himself and figured it had to be Carl. That was one of his fetishes, shaved pussy. He approached the foot of the bed as he stared between her legs. There was a small wet spot still evident between her legs. Well she was going to get plenty of that tonight, he would see to it. He climbed on the bed and placed his knees inside hers as he stroked his stiffening shaft with one hand as he felt her smooth bald pussy with the other.