Trapped Souls Ch. 01

Story Info
Young couple stranded, picked up by strangers.
8.6k words
4.24
52.1k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 10/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain briskly drizzled down on the windshield as Troy drove thru the desolate back roads of Kentucky. The engine purred softly as he used caution while driving toward the state line of Virginia on the old Black Mountain Road. The sounds of slow country songs peaked above the gentle buzzing of the motor, as his wife of just two years lightly slept with her long black hair draped across his lap. The wind blew with intense force as he twisted and turned down the rugged mountain pavement, trying not to stir his young wife.

They had pulled into a small café a few miles back for a large cup of black coffee for Troy. Returning home from a country Halloween party held by his high school buddy, where Troy and Sandra had a little too much to drink, one couldn't use enough caution.

As the rubber tires passed over a small bridge that was in need of some major repairs, the car bounced and jumped causing the wheel to turn from side to side. Sandra's head caught the steering wheel and woke her from her half sleep. Troy patted her tenderly on her head and then stroked the long black strands of hair from the side of her face.

"Shhh, sorry baby, I'll slow down a bit." He cooed as she closed her eyes and tried to return to her sleepy state.

Troy was a young man, just turning twenty-five two months back. He stood at six foot three inches, short blond hair with a barely visible, thin, blond goat tee. He played many sports in high school which showed in his muscular frame. He grew up a shy and peaceful young man that had a funny demure side that only snuck out occasionally.

Sandra was to be twenty-two in two weeks. She was a very petit lady with a well defined figure. She was barely five foot five inches tall with deep blue eyes. Her long straight jet black hair flowed effortlessly down her golden tanned back and her tight figure was to be wanted by every boy in school. Her High school days were split between cheerleading and pep rallies.

Troy was at the top of his life when he married the young daughter of a well respected food store chain. The company seemed to have the southwest of Virginia's towns monopolized.

As Troy peeked over to her from time to time, glancing at her fishnet stockings that tightly wrapped her long slender legs, he couldn't help thinking how lucky he was to have such a lovely wife. The black costume dress she wore was made to show plenty of skin as it rode up her thighs, allowing the thick tops of her netted leggings to show. He brushed the hem up to her waist and stroked the thin material covering her tush. Sandra let out a low moan as he rubbed her gently, sliding his fingers under the small garment and squeezing her cheeks.

"I thought you were going to let me sleep for a while." Her voice spoke softly as she returned the frisky petting, gently running her hand up his lower leg above his sock.

"I just couldn't help myself, you are so beautiful, and all the guys were in aw over you tonight." He said as he slipped his hand in the front of her black panties and caressed her lightly.

"Now that's not fair, you picked out this outfit, I told you it showed too much, but you insisted." Her hand pulled away from his leg and she sat up next to him.

"I know, I just enjoyed watching your reaction as they flirted with you," he let out a hint of laughter, "You kept looking at me as if you wanted, me, to except their proposals. That was too funny." He chuckled again.

"Well I'm so glade I could amuse you tonight, it won't happen again Mr. Troy, and you can count on that for sure!" She turned toward her window and peered out as if to try and ignore him. She was getting a little aggravated at the conversation as he teased her.

Troy had picked out the ensemble from a catalog ordering magazine. When Sandra first tried it on, she seemed very hesitant on wearing it in public. Her breast pushed against the thin material of her witch's dress, causing her nipples to strain outward as though they were trying to burst thru. She couldn't wear a bra, since the cut of the dress was very low and wide, also showing more cleavage than she had ever allowed. The bottom of the costume was cut in a jagged pattern, showing plenty of thigh and the tops of her fishnet stockings even when standing. Her black hair streamed downward and the white face paint made her look bewitched. Troy knew she definitely had the body to pull it all together, to look slutty and stunning at the same time. He loved it!

Troy's costume consisted of a black Dracula's cape, white dress shirt and black dress pants. He combed black make-up thru his light blond hair and goat tee and covered his face in white and grey make-up. He was a very well defined vampire, as seen thru the witch's eyes.

They passed thru the heavily wooded roads as the music filled the empty air. Troy glanced over toward his wife and admired her silently. Suddenly the wheels pulled to the right as the tires caught the sharp drop of the ragged pavement. Troy pulled to the left as he gripped the steering wheel with both hands. The front of the car jerked to the left and the back swung to the right. He quickly pulled back to the right but it was useless as the car creamed off the road into the ditch sideways. The rear passenger side caught a tree and spun the car clockwise as it headed straight into the thicket of woods and slammed into a tree head-on. Smoke and steam billowed from under the smashed hood as Troy came to. Sandra was passed out and curled in a ball partly on the floorboard.

"SANDRA!" he shouted as he took hold of her arm and pulled her onto the seat. "SANDRA! TALK TO ME!" He screeched. She had a small cut above her right eye that sent a smear of blood down the side of her face and over her cheek. "OH MY GOD! SANDRA! SAY SOMETHING!" He was panicking as her lifeless body floundered in his arms. "Wake up Sandra, please wake up. SANDRA!" he shouted again. A frail movement came as a low moan seeped from her lips. "SANDRA!" He cried out as she moved her arm and opened her eyes. "Say something baby, talk to me, what hurts?" he pulled her to him as she slowly came to life.

"Aw, Shit, what the hell happened, oh my head, hurts, where are we?" She said with a raspy voice as she sat up and noticed the smoke pouring from the hood. "Holy Shit, what the hell ... we gotta get out of here!" Her eyes now wide open as she realized the danger that surrounded them.

Troy pushed open his door as he pulled Sandra with both arms. His cape caught in the seat. He tugged and pulled but it was well fixed within the heavily bent seat. He let loose of his wife and unhooked the clasp around his neck to free himself from the capes grasp. He again took hold of his wife, pulling her from the smoking Buick, picking her up as he carried her to a safe distance. He placed her on the rain soaked grass several yards away from the smoking automobile. As the rain sprinkled down on them, Troy wiped the stream of blood from her face as her white make-up streaked into her black hair.

"Are you alright, do you hurt anywhere?" He asked with an alarmed tone.

"I think I'm fine, just my head, it hurts right there," she said as she placed her finger on the small cut on her forehead. The bleeding had stopped but Troy still felt badly that he allowed this to happen.

"I'm so sorry baby, I don't know what happened. The car just took off ... it just turned right, I tried to .... I really tried ...." He didn't know what to say.

Sandra interrupted him, she knew quit well that he didn't crash them on purpose. "Where are we, do you know? Is there a gas station close, we are getting soaked."

"Not back that way," he said as he pointed in the direction they had come. "We haven't passed a station since the one we stopped at for coffee, maybe there's one up ahead, think you can walk?" He wiped the rain from her face as the last of her make-up disappeared.

"Yeah, help me up." She directed as she placed her arm around his neck and gripped his hand.

Sandra held on to her husband tightly as he helped her to her feet. As she stood, slightly swaying side to side, she felt comfort in knowing she wasn't hurt badly. They both glared at the smoking car as they hobbled past it, both dazed and bewildered from the horrific crash they just survived.

The rain intensified as they walked, not a single car passed them for thirty minuets or more as they stumbled thru the dark not knowing where they were or where they were going.

Troy heard scuffling sounds as small animals rummaged thru the small thickets surrounding the woods. Then a loud thump; and the sound of large hoofs pounding the ground as something more massive ran along the tree line. Troy stopped and clenched his wife tightly as she spooked into his arms.

Hoots from owls breached the air as a loud growl came from the edge of the thickets. Then silence, as the rain fell on the trees and pavement, not a sound came from the woods as Troy tensed his entire body and braced them for what came next. He shivered as he felt his wife's trembling body in his arms. He took a step forward as he coaxed Sandra to follow him; slowly they crept down the street away from the bore or wolf he imagined in his head.

They walked in total silence as they both hoped for a kind citizen to pull up and ask if they could help, like they've seen in so many movies. The growling sounded again, this time much closer. Troy tucked his wife behind him as he faced to odd sounds. Hooves trampled the ground as the beast scattered left to right. The small branches of the thickets moved, as the thin wooden twigs snapped when they broke. Troy's eyes widened as he tried to gather more light to peer into the darkness. Suddenly two bright lights appeared from around the bend, lighting up the walls of the tall forest, and then the entire roadway and as they crouched frightfully in the middle of the wet pavement.

Troy thru his arms in the air and waved them back and forth. "HELP US! HELP US!" He shouted loudly and clearly as the vehicle came to a hard breaking stop in the middle of the road.

It was a large Winnebago, thirty six feet in length and only a year old. It had large, wide brown and grey strips starting in the front as they swirled up and down and tapered off at the back of the luxurious bus. Troy saw two men in the front seats as they both stood and walked toward the back of the camper. He took Sandra by the hand and ushered her to the left side of the camper as the side door flew open and a large man walked out. "What the hell are you two doing out here? Are you OK?" he stammered as they met.

"We had a bad accident several miles back that way, but we are fine, I guess." Troy spoke as he stuck his hand out hoping the gentleman was friendly.

"Well it's a good damn thing we came along this-a-way instead of the highway, you two would be stuck out here all night." He spoke roughly as he took Troy's hand and gave it a firm grip, shaking it up and down a few times. "You two are a mess, come in and get dried off for gods sake, we'll talk inside."

Troy entered the well lit bus as he held on to Sandra's hand as she followed. The inside of the camper was plush with hard wood furnishings and wall to wall carpet. The décor was bright with brass and teak wood, lit up with expensive wall and ceiling lights. The couch in front of him was incased with brown tucked leather and shinny brass rivets. To the left of the couch, two men sat at a wooden corner kitchen table with brass accents with a deck of playing cards scattered around the surface. The left side of the bus displayed a kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dark grey granite counter tops. To the rear was a narrow hall that showed a couple closets and a closed door to the bathroom. At the end of the hall was an open door with a king size bed that was surrounded by brass fixtures and teak wood dressers. The front of the cabin had several gages and lights for navigating the huge bus. The forth guy was seated in the passenger seat and was turned toward the rain drenched couple as they appeared up the steps.

The girl was of the most interest as she shyly looked around at the impressive interior. They gawked at the tattered dress that clung to her tiny body from the saturating rain. Her dress left little for the imagination as her breast lunged out between the thin materials and her nipples were clearly visible. As Sandra pulled her hair back into a pony tail, as water squeezed out and on the floor, the men were fixated with her firm breast as if she wasn't wearing any clothing at all. Sandra caught their stares as she quickly folded her arms in front of her to conceal her from their view. The couple entered the kitchen area as the large man that greeted them closed the door.

"You'll find towels in that closet if you want to go to the bedroom and dry off some; we'll get going when you're through. Troy took his wife past the men at the table as he took two towels from the closet and directed his wife to the back. When the door was closed, Troy heard the men chuckle as they spoke softly while the young couple dried their hair and clothes as well as possible. Troy couldn't make out the words but figured he knew exactly what they were saying.

"I don't think this is a good idea Troy." Sandra whispered softly as she dabbed the towel over her dress, "Did you see their faces; I don't think they even noticed you."

"Right now, it's better than being out there. I think we were about to get eaten alive." He whispered back as he tried to make light of the situation. "Let's just be cool and let them take us to the next town, we can call your dad from there."

The sun slowly plunged into the ocean as the clouds darkened and night took over day. Tom pulled the long Winnebago into the Charleston port at seven O'clock sharp. Parking the new camper along side a large container marked with a large vinyl sign "INSPECTED BY CUSTOMS". Three men from Columbia stood near the locked doors as he pulled along side. "Senior Tom, you are a prompt man, looks like you paid off the right gringos' amigo." One of the guardsmen said as he laughed out loud. "You are very impressive, we had another smooth transaction, and it's a good thing for you Senior." Another hearty roar came from the heavy set man. "Let's get these guns loaded up before your luck runs out."

Tom climbed out of the side door of the bus as three men followed. They unloaded the crates from the metal container and carried them into the camper. Stacking the wooden boxes inside a passageway built under the couch and king size bed in the rear of the well designed hauler.

Tom was a big man, six foot seven and three hundred twenty pounds. At the age of forty-five, he carries his weight as well as any man his size, maybe even better. His full face beard has a touch of grey at the chin, as does his crew cut hair. His face has a gentle look to it with ageing lines crowed at the corners of his eyes. His voice is deep and strong as he speaks, never saying anything unintentional.

His brother Carl is his right hand man, standing at the same height but much thinner, only at two hundred seventy pounds, but always holding his own when it comes to handling the workers. He is ten years younger and in much better shape, moving with swift and accurate steps. He has long brown hair that is always pulled back neatly to a pony tail with a N.Y. Yankee's ball cap covering his high forehead.

The two workers are just that, hired help that Tom trusts only as long as he holds the gun. Juan is from Mexico, he came to the states looking for a better way to support his family but only found Tom. Now working as a gun smuggler and part time thief, he makes his living off the black market of a country that doesn't even know he exists. He just turned thirty nine and seems to be aging much faster then he should. He pretty much keeps to himself and only speaks when he feels it's necessary.

Bruce is a younger man at thirty three, he has short thinning black hair and keeps his soldier style high and tight hair cut. Discharged from the marines for inappropriate conduct with the Sergeants wife doesn't seem to bother him, boasting about it as often as he seems possible.

Tom pulled the heavily loaded camper out of the port and onto Long Point Road. Carl was in the passenger seat as he pulled out a large map and studied it closely, jotting down roads and freeways to their destination. "I think we can take the interstates into the Blue Ridge Mountains and take the mountain roads into Kentucky, it looks safer to me." He said as he handed the long list to his brother.

"That's why you're here little brother; you just tell me where to turn." Tom handed the list back to his brother and smiled.

Juan and Bruce sat at the table in the back and played cribbage as the two men in the front decided the proper course to take from here. They just wanted to get out of South Carolina with their skin; and a very large paycheck.

As they drove past the North and South Carolina boarder and headed for Hickory, the rain started, slowly at first, then heavier as they approached the Blue Ridge Mountains. Tom was in his domain, driving a big rig most of his life, this part came easy. They trenched thru the mountains and headed into Virginia, making one last stop in Spring City before heading into Kentucky.

They were entering Kentucky and climbing one of the foot hills as Tom pulled the long camper up the steep climb. They trucked from small town to small town as Tom worked the gears on the heavy hauler. Suddenly a man and woman stood out in the front of the Winnebago as the man waved franticly. Tom had to break suddenly to keep from running the man over. "What the fuck is this?" He said as he followed his brother in the back of the camper. "You guys stay here! Carl, get back in the front, I'll find out what the hell they want." Tom said as he stood at the lower step at the side door.

Bruce and Juan continued playing cards as Carl climbed back in his seat. When the couple climbed in the side door, the men immediately noticed the young lady, scantly dress in a costume and soaked from the rain. Her dress was so thin; they could make out the fine detail of her nipples. The dress stuck tightly to her body as the outline of her panties rippled thru the material. Tom walked in past them and asked them to get dried off as he watched the young ladies ass as they walked to the back. Bruce knew something was about to happen, something fun. The young couple was going to be with them for quit some time, Bruce was sure of it.

As the couple went to the bedroom and shut the door, Bruce smiled at Juan, "You see those tits," he whispered, "Heaven in a dress if you ask me."

"Damn right, you ant shittin there amigo, she's one fine Amiga! Those stockings gave me a bonner!" he said as he snickered.

Tom stood at the table and placed his palms down in front of the two workers. "Don't fucking do anything, this is what I call a gift, you guys be cool and play it straight." He whispered as low as he could. "We're just four guys going camping in the Kentucky hills, nothing more, stick to that and we'll take care of the rest." He looked at Juan, "Me entiende?"

"Yes Tom, I understand you." Juan nodded as he started to deal out six cards to Bruce and himself.

Tom pulled a can of Coke from the refrigerator and popped the top. He took a small bottle of pills and opened six small capsules in the can and placed it in the refrigerator door and closed it. He turned and walked to the front and took his seat at the wheel, put the camper in drive and parked the coach to the side of the road. He flipped a switch and the flash of the lights flicked on the wet grass and pavement.

Troy came out of the bedroom first, "Thank you for stopping, I thought we'd never see another car this late." He rubbed a towel on his head trying to dry his hair a bit more. "My name is Troy, by the way, and that is my wife Sandra," Troy said as he pointed down the hall to the bedroom.