Mask of Zaloh Ch. 01

Story Info
Meiko's nightmare comes to life.
10.3k words
4.57
14.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to AsylumSeeker for the editing help.

Prologue

Meiko Yamoto was a beautiful woman, of that there was no doubt. She was so beautiful, in fact, that her beauty had helped her rise from very squalid upbringings in one of Tokyo's slums to her current life: living in a very nice house on the beach in Kona, Hawaii.

Meiko entered the U.S. through foreign adoption and moved to L.A. as a teenager. By the time she was 18, Meiko was already being approached by modeling agencies. She was blessed with stunning beauty; her eyes were gold at the center but around the outsides they were a breathtaking teal color that always caught people's attention. Her body had always been lean and lithe but after she signed with an agent she began working out. Meiko kept on a very strict regimen with a personal trainer. Her abs were well toned and had lines of definition running vertically down her core. Her breasts were large and firm but not oversized which actually cost her jobs on occasion, but her long legs and firm, round ass more than made up for her C cup chest.

Early in her career she did a lot of lower level work; toothpaste ads in magazines, acne treatment commercials, and even a tampon add where she played the confused daughter. When she asked her agent why she kept getting such shitty walk-on work her agent suggested that it was because she looked too "FOB-ish" and should have cosmetic surgery to widen her eyes, remake her nose, and enlarge her breasts.

After firing her agent, Meiko got blonde and auburn highlights put in her long silky black hair and bought some more trendy clothing. With new headshots, a new outlook, and a new agent, bigger deals began to find her. A makeup add here, a shampoo commercial there, and the next thing she knew she had grossed over a million dollars. She was classified as a "super" model; before long she was traveling the world and even getting acting work as the sexy seductress in action movies.

Men had never been a big part of Meiko's life. She knew a few boys in Japan when she was younger, but when she finally developed after moving to the U.S. boys were no longer the shy, cute, meek suitors she was comfortable with but rather fast-talking, imposing aggressors who pursued her like dogs hunting a fox. They would parley loudly for her attention and even get in fights over who they felt was most entitled to hurl the fruitless lines and propositions at her.

In truth the entire male sex made her nervous. She had a few boyfriends but would always chicken out before they had sex; the boys would inevitably leave. By the time she was 22 she was working on a big photo shoot in her homeland of Japan. She met up with an old childhood friend of hers, Kichi Nakamura.

Kichi had become a successful chef in Japan and was doing well for himself. Meiko was at the height of her fame and desperate for someone she could trust amongst all the dishonest industry types she was forced to be around. Kichi was pale and skinny, not what you would call an attractive man; he wore thick glasses and looked down when talking to women.

Meiko married Kichi because he was someone she could trust, not because she was attracted to him. She bought a small quaint house in the outskirts of Tokyo for them to share. When she returned to L.A. her agent had bad news; the "Asian look" was out, and "light-skinned black girls" were the new rage. Meiko was never one to worry about things she had no control over, and was tired of the industry bullshit, so she retired from modeling at 23 and moved back to Tokyo.

Within about a year Kichi's restaurant was now getting international acclaim and there were investors imploring him to open another location somewhere in the United States. L.A. was talked about early in the process, but due to heavy competition in that market and Meiko's staunch desire not to return to "that fucking shit-hole town" it was ruled out.

After a lot of market research it was decided that with a high Japanese population and very limited competition, the growing city of Kona, Hawaii would be the site for his second restaurant. Meiko bought them a house there and they moved to "paradise".

1

Meiko was bored. She didn't understand what was wrong with her. She was rich, lived on the beach in Hawaii, and had her talented husband wrapped around her finger. Other women Meiko's age envied her, but she couldn't help but be overwhelmed by the dark, cold blanket of boredom and dissatisfaction that circled her on a regular basis.

Her husband was sweet but meek and she very much wore the pants in their relationship, often ordering him about like a trained dog. He worked a lot; in fact that was almost all he ever did. She understood why he had to be away so much, but even when he was with her she felt empty.

It was a sunny blue day in late October. Meiko was lounging on the beach in her long lounge chair. She wasn't so much lounging; she was more unconscious in the chair, curled up in a tiny contented ball.

She had just finished one of her early morning "swims". Her favorite hobby of late was waking up at dawn when her husband left for work, going out behind their house and swimming away from shore as fast and as far as she could until she became completely exhausted and could go no farther. Then she would desperately try to make her way back to shore with her body exhausted and her limbs numb.

It appealed to her. Meiko wasn't sure why; there was something about the way she felt when she was struggling to survive. She remembered that feeling from when she was younger and hadn't felt it since she became wealthy. Something inside her loved those moments where it felt so hopeless, without the shore even in sight, yet she managed to break past her limits to save herself from the jaws of death.

She often had to crawl across the sand to get to her lounge chair to rest, and as a result sand clung to her well-defined curvy form. The sun warmed her and tanned her already golden skin, while she reveled in lying out there, completely drained and exhausted, helpless.

Sleeping in the sun wearing her wet green bikini, Meiko felt a large presence appear beside her, blocking the sun. The shadow was large and imposing, unlike anyone she was familiar with. He wore only a thick black cape and a heavy cowl covering his head. She tried to scream but was slow drawing air into her exhausted lungs. Her mouth was abruptly covered by a massive hand. It was rough and callused, with fingers longer than seemed human.

She tried to put up a struggle but her limbs were too heavy and fatigued to swing. The figure was on top of her in a flash and her eyes beheld a horrifying sight: long jagged teeth in an evil unholy demon's face, glairing down at her full of contempt and hate. The facial expression never changed, and its mouth didn't even move as its evil rasping voice began to speak.

"You are now my property, you filthy slag."

Its other large hand swept down the center of her taught body, tearing the wet fabric of her designer bikini top to shreds. As she looked down at her now completely naked breasts, she saw the golden and muscular body that easily pinned her down.

"You will remember my face and when you see me hereafter, you will know me as your master."

His large, coarse hand tore her bikini bottoms away. She could only watch his giant hand begin to push the tennis-ball sized head of his long and thick cock against her slit, trying to force it into her tight hole. Meiko wailed as the head entered her fully and he followed through, forcing the rest of his massive shaft inside. He released his grip over her mouth in favor of grasping the back of her head. He began pulling her forward, forcing more of his girth inside of her.

Her wail had now tapered off into a loud moan as the Herculean man invaded her. Her eyes were rolled completely back in her head, and her back was arched violently forward. Her legs and abdomen began to quiver uncontrollably. The beast's cock slowly withdrew and Meiko thought that he might pull her very insides out with it. The other massive hand cupped and squeezed her breast, taking a moment to pinch and twist her mocha colored nipple.

When he withdrew about halfway he pounded back into her clenching pussy all at once and that was all she could stand, she felt her orgasm begin at the top of her spine and slowly trickle down like a small meandering trail of super cold mercury, until it hit her core and then exploded like a super nova that left every part of her quivering.

It was with a gasp and a moan that Meiko woke from her slumber and looked down to see not a giant man raping her, but her own fingers working out the last shocks of the first real orgasm she had had in months. "Wet dreams?" she thought to herself, "Christ, I really do need to get out more."

2

Later that afternoon Meiko's husband Kichi came home from work early. 3 p.m. was usually an unheard of time for him to be home. "New sous chef," He told her in broken English. "I trust him, he set up tonight." He grinned at her.

Meiko hated when her husband tried to speak English to her, she was completely fluent in both languages so she preferred to talk to him in Japanese. She tried to disguise how she rolled her eyes whenever he spoke in that broken accent. "Nihongo de!" she barked at him.

"No.... please" he stammered. "I need to practice." He reached over and caressed the side of her face. "I missed you" he cooed and then glanced over at the stairs. "You want to make sex?"

She closed her eyes momentarily as he spoke. In the darkness behind her eyes she was interrupted abruptly by a flash of the outline of the face from her dream, causing her to flinch suddenly and gasp. "You do, don't you?" He grinned at her as he saw her face flush.

She looked down at her skinny, horny little husband. She loved him madly but never really got excited about sex with him, even though she pestered him for it constantly (only to have him refuse her in favor of sleep most nights). She approached sex with her husband like a long-time junky approaches their drug; it brought her no particular joy or satisfaction, but it was what she needed to get through the day.

At first she wanted to decline because of the amazing orgasm she had gotten after her swim, but after that face appeared in her mind she found her pussy soaking wet again. She looked down at him and smiled.

Meiko winked at him as she reached around and untied her bikini top. His eyes grew to the size of coins when she dropped the fabric to the floor; he then latched his mouth around her left tit like a lamprey. He eagerly moved on to the other breast while she carefully unbuttoned his size medium chef coat (which was still too large for him), pulling it from his shoulders. His tongue was now flopping all over her firm breasts. He simultaneously lifted his arms to allow her to pull off his tight-fitting tank-top undershirt, exposing his pale and slight frame. She caressed his shoulders gently and let the stimulation of her breasts arouse her. Her head leaned back, arching her crane-like neck in a long sigh.

When she closed her eyes again the outline of the face appeared to her and made her gasp just as before. When her eyes again opened Kichi was already out of his pants and stroking his small manhood. She smiled at him and slid out of her bikini bottoms in one serpentine motion, lowering herself to sit demurely before him with her legs folded in front of her. Meiko had to sit when she went down on him, being much taller than he was.

Kichi smiled like a kid in a candy store as his sexy, naked wife began gently licking the tip of his cock. Meiko knew very little about cocks as she had only been around a few in her life and had only interacted with one. Although she knew enough (from gossip, and random pictures that bombarded the internet) to know that her husband was small in comparison, she never worried about it much except when she pleasured him.

She held her tongue under the shaft and sent waves through her muscle to stimulate him to hardness. His cock topped out at 5 and 1/2" as it became erect. She sucked it slowly into her mouth. Meiko felt so stifled while attempting to land the pleasure-plane on such a tiny airstrip. After marriage Meiko experienced sex for the first time and it suddenly made her long for it deeply thereafter. She wanted to become an expert at it but felt that his inferior member left her with a very limited canvas.

Meiko's fingers reached under his balls and fondled them gently as the soft blonde hair bounced on her shoulders to the rhythm of her mouth bobbing back and forth on his cock. She gently worked the tip of her tongue under his foreskin. He began panting and his sweaty palms timidly grasped the back of her head. She slid her mouth down the shaft and slowly stuck her tongue out to playfully tickle his balls. When his face contorted in exquisite pleasure she knew she needed to stop before he came early and spoiled her fun yet again, so she let his cock fall from her mouth and climbed onto all fours with her ass facing toward him.

"Give it to me," she moaned in a sexy vixen voice.

He rushed to comply. Meiko loved to get fucked from behind; even the name turned her on: "doggy style". It sent warmth through her body to think about being fucked like a dog. Kichi, however, always complained about taking her from behind. He said he liked seeing her face. The spontaneity of their lovemaking right there in the foyer made Meiko eager. She wanted it there and from behind. Kichi made no argument this time and was quickly positioning himself behind her on the hardwood floor.

Meiko moaned passionately as her husband pushed his cock in. She dug her fingernails against the wood of the floor, slowly pushing herself against him. Kichi had to struggle to keep his balance with his wife pressing back toward him, forcing him deeper into her wet and exquisitely tight pussy. He placed his hands on her firm, bronzed butt cheeks, slowly pumping in and out of her clamping, hungry snatch.

She squeezed Kichi's dick with all the might she could muster in her pussy in an attempt to keep him from slipping out as he moved. Kichi made small grunts and exclamations of exertion as he fucked his gorgeous wife. He reached up, grabbing her shoulders, eliciting a scream of arousal from Meiko. Her hair fell down around her face as she actively rocked back and forth, meeting her husband's thrusts. Her hair pooled around her on the floor as small beads of sweat made their way down the strands that were still slightly damp from her swim.

"Yes! Fuck me!!!" Meiko shouted as she felt the small orgasm building inside her.

Kichi increased his pace as he felt his own climax very close.

"Fuck me hard baby!!! Make me squeal!!" Meiko loved talking dirty to her husband, though he admitted that it made him feel slightly self-conscious. "Yes! Yes! Fuck me like a dog! Make me your bitch!!!" She wailed at Kichi, who began groaning louder and louder.

Meiko recognized this as her last chance to cum before he would blow his load and this opportunity would be lost. She began bucking back at him more forcefully and rapidly, panting and moaning as she did. She bowed her head and closed her eyes as she desperately tried to reach her orgasm before her husband lost it.

The instant her eyes closed the image of the demon's face appeared to her again in a flash and suddenly she came. It wasn't the usual orgasm she felt herself building up to that usually arrived and went like a bubble rising through water and popping on the surface.

This orgasm was more like a stick of dynamite; the fuse began at the back of her neck and worked its way down her spine, leaving her body quivering after it passed. The white hot flame of the fuse made its way down and back up again, following the curve of her sleek arched back. When it reached her pussy, which happened right as her husband shot his hot load into her, it exploded so mightily that she couldn't do anything but scream at the top of her lungs and collapse on the floor.

The last thing she was aware of was the harsh, rasping laughter of the creature from her dream clouding her mind.

3

Several hours later Meiko's stunning teal eyes fluttered open. Her pupils were still dilated, obscuring the gold centers of her eyes, but they reappeared as she adjusted to the light. She was covered by a soft blanket with a down pillow under her head. Meiko smiled to herself at her considerate husband.

The two learned on their honeymoon (mostly through trial and painful error) that Kichi was unable to carry his wife in his arms. The fact was that his small frame simply couldn't contain her long athletic limbs enough to keep her weight properly distributed.

She sat up slowly and rubbed her eyes as the blanket fell away from her naked torso, exposing her lovely breasts with nipples still erect from her earlier arousal. She reached her arms back to stretch the rippling landscape of swimmer's muscles on her back, which caused her breasts to jut out farther.

In the middle of her stretch Kichi poked his head out from the kitchen to confirm that she was awake. He immediately made his way through the living room carrying a plate of freshly made food on a tray, which he set down next to her. He smiled as she gazed down at the plate before her.

Kichi had cooked two delicious-looking rice cakes and a Japanese egg dish made of egg. It was infused with truffle oil cooked in a special square pan and expertly rolled around a small sliver of unagi (eel), and then cut into small bite-sized squares. Next to the plate was a full glass of fresh orange and pineapple juice made from fruit locally grown in Hawaii.

Meiko returned her husband's smile. She caressed the side of his face before picking up the chopsticks he had provided for her and began eating the gourmet meal set out for her.

Kichi let her finish before speaking. "Halloween is soon," he began, "Maybe we could go buy costumes?"

Meiko looked up at him a bit puzzled and then smiled. He really was serious about trying to adapt to life in America. The truth was that Halloween was more than close. It was actually two days away, falling on a Tuesday this year. Meiko had forgotten about it completely, feeling disconnected from her old life on the mainland.

"Good idea love," she cooed. "Let me just get dressed and we'll go."

No longer as concerned with her appearance as she had been in her modeling days, Meiko often dressed for comfort more than style. In Hawaii that meant she dressed to stay cool.

After pulling her long hair up into a neat ponytail to keep it off of her neck, she threw one of her husband's small tank-tops on over her green bikini top. The thin ribbed material stopped just above her naval and was mostly see-through from having to stretch around her breasts. She then put on a pair of very short, light blue cotton shorts that fit her loosely but still nicely accentuated her round ass.

She opted to go without panties since they were only going to be out for a short while and the idea of the cool coastal breezes passing over her naked pussy gave her a thrill. After stepping into her flip flops they were off to seek out costumes.

4

Being so close to Halloween the selection, they found, was extremely limited. Further complicating matters was the fact that her husband fit better into the children's costumes than any befitting a man his age, and the idea of being married to a "Power Ranger" made Mieko almost ill.

In her mind Halloween had always been a time to look and feel as sexy as she wanted, to become someone else for a night and tease without regret. She wanted to be especially sexy this year for her husband since he was so excited to embrace the holiday. It was surprisingly easy for her.