Gentlemen's Party Patriarch Palace Ch. 01

Story Info
Women clamour to attend party where they must remain naked.
3.1k words
4.34
126.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mattart
Mattart
56 Followers

Mark sauntered down the long corridor weighed down by his heavy golf bag. He read the notices on all the oak panelled doors. Then he came to a sudden halt as he read on one of them: "Secretary's Office". He knocked.

"Come in!" responded a cheerful voice.

Mark put his head around the door and smiled at his Uncle Max who was seated at his desk with an enormous array of papers in front of him. Seeing his nephew, he rose to his feet and walked briskly towards him with outstretched hand. "Mark, my dear boy, good to see you. I'm glad you were able to make it."

"Wild horses wouldn't have stopped me," smiled Mark as the two shook hands. "It's not every day that I get the chance to play a round of golf at the famous Patriarch Palace."

"That's true," replied his uncle with a smile. "As you're a newcomer to the golfing world you can learn a lot here. Some of the best players in the country are members and, with any luck, you might see a few of them from time to time."

He led Mark over to a luxurious armchair near his desk. "Have a seat, Mark. Coffee?"

"Yes please."

Max picked up his phone. "Oh, Marion, will you bring in two coffees and some biscuits please." He smiled at his newphew. "So, you've just finished your first year in university. How are you finding the art course?"

"So far I love it," replied Mark. "It's quite concentrated at the moment but I think that's because they want us to have a wide experience before deciding on our main area of work."

"Good thinking," replied his uncle. "And what do you think of our palace, Mark?"

"I'm most impressed. I've seen the outside from a distance on a good many occasions, of course, but this is my first visit inside."

"Yes, well you have to be either a member or the guest of a member to get inside."

"I liked the idea of using the names of so many of the great patriarchs to identify the rooms."

"Yes, it's a bit more imaginative than giving them a number, and of course, some of the names help you to identify what the rooms are used for. The Shakespeare room for instance is the library, the Elgar room is the concert hall, the Constable gallery is the art gallery and so on."

"Mmmm. All names to remember. Men who helped to make Britain great. So many of them are well known all over the world."

"Indeed they are Mark."

"I suppose the facilities here are of a very high standard."

"Oh yes. We are so well endowed, right from the time when Sir Edward died and left us the house and 150 acre estate in his will. One place which will be of interest to you is the Russell Flint room. That's a studio where some of our members paint. I'm sure I can arrange for you to use it if you want to. It's well stocked with easels, canvases and all sorts of paints." He paused and looked over to the door as his secretary knocked and brought in the coffee and biscuits.

Mark looked her over as she poured the coffee and served them both. She was a slim blonde in a mini-skirt and high heels. She looked in her early twenties. Mark found her very attractive. When she'd gone he spoke confidentially to his uncle.

"I like your secretary Uncle Max. Gorgeous legs! She's an all feminine girl."

"Yes, she dresses like a young woman should. No trousers or trainers for her. That's why everyone finds her so attractive, including you by the looks of things." They both laughed.

"Yep! I think I take after my Uncle Max."

"And talking about attractive women, I have a bit of a hold up at the moment." He indicated the piles of papers on his desk. "Do you mind waiting a bit for our round of golf?"

"Not a bit, Uncle."

"Come to think of it, you might be able to help me out."

Mark was interested. "Certainly! But how can I do that?"

"Well, I'm going through the long list of applicants who want to attend next month's gentlemen's party."

"What's that exactly?"

"Er . . . well . . . I suppose you don't know about it, though it's much of an open secret hereabouts. You'd find out soon enough so I might as well tell you."

Mark found himself incredibly interested. He leaned forward.

"The gentlemen's party is a special event we run each month for our members and their guests who are nearly all influential, wealthy and in positions of power - the sort I'd call real men - but who like to let their hair down from time to time and relax while being entertained by specially selected ladies who are chosen because of their looks, figures, femininity, politeness and a wish to serve men and entertain them in a wide variety of ways. You will often hear them discussing politics and business, but they have no objection to discussing such things while a naked girl is pouring them a drink."

Mark was completely fascinated. "Sounds a marvellous idea!" he enthused.

"Yes, the only trouble is I have to choose the short list - which is certainly not short - from all the women who want to attend." He waved at the array of papers on his desk. "Look at them; hundreds, and I've got the job of choosing which ones will be allowed to come."

"Wow! said Mark looking at the piles of papers. I suppose it's only to be expected. Women love dressing up to go to . . ."

"Oh no," broke in his uncle. "That's the one thing they don't do. All the females who attend have to remain naked for the entire party whether they are waitresses or guests. The waitresses are required to wear high heeled shoes and a white band around their heads to keep their hair back. We pay the waitresses for their services."

Mark's eyes opened wider with every word. "You mean this place is going to be flooded with totally naked women for the whole party?"

"Correct my boy! It's known as a cmnf party, that is clothed males naked females. And all the females must cater for every whim of the gentlemen present complying with their every wish. The pleasure and satisfaction of all the gentlemen present are paramount and all the waitresses and guests have to agree to this stipulation before they are invited. Overt domination of women is not really the issue. It's the acknowledgement of the natural superiority of men which empowers them to make the rules."

"Sounds a bit like an orgy," said Mark.

"Oh no," corrected his uncle. "It's not a sex party in that way, though the men may tease the women as much as they wish by word or deed. They can fondle them or finger them and get them completely sexually aroused. A smart, expensive suit or a young guy in a tight T-shirt generally do it for women. Dress for the men is entirely at their discretion - formal, informal, casual - but there must not be any removal of clothes such as shirts. Definitely no male nudity of any sort. We leave all that to the ladies."

"How long have parties like this been going?" asked Mark.

"For many years, Mark. You are probably far too young to remember the Profumo affair which happened in the early nineteen sixties . . ."

"I saw the film," chimed in Mark. "I remember the two girls involved were Christine Keeler and Mandy Rice-Davies. They swam naked before a grouop of men including some politicians."

"That's right. The parties started in a small way that long ago. Then they tended to be in large houses and only lasted a few hours. Our party is spread over many acres and lasts all day."

"I've heard there are some cfnm parties in America. Are they the opposite?"

"Well . . . I've heard a few rumours about them but I believe they are quite small affairs. I think they are mainly a gaggle of feminists who manage to persuade some lap-dog type men to wait on them in the nude. I don't think you can compare them with what we do here."

"So the men at Patriarch Palace Party dominate all the women all the time."

"Absolutely."

"Sounds a great idea! You must have a wonderful capacity for organization uncle Max."

"Thank you Mark. So will you help me?"

Mark was enthusiastic. "Definitely. But how can I help?"

"Well, this pile on my right I've already sorted. They are the women who have been before and have perfomed well, so I'm going to allow them to attend the next party." He then picked up the pile of papers on his left. "But this lot are new and there are far too many applicants so I have to find a reason for refusing most of them."

Mark joined his uncle on the other side of the desk and looked at the papers. "Are those photographs of the applicants?"

"That's right. We insist on seeing their photographs. Some send in several. I have a small committee who then help me to interview all the successful applicants and they are asked why they want to attend. The rules and conditions are fully explained to them so that they know they must be subservient to our male guests and must accede to their slightest demand without question. I have to make sure they measure up to our requirements. Failure to comply in even the slightest degree means immediate dismissal from the place, and, if they are waitresses, they go without payment. We want naturally feminine and compliant women. We don't want any with boob jobs, dyed hair or hair pieces. We want women without any augmentation. If they do suit us I photograph them nude and they are put on the list to be invited. Only about one in ten is selected. I then write to all the others to tell them that they've been rejected."

"Wow! Uncle Max. So you have a sort of private strip show?"

"I suppose I do," he returned with a laugh. "But what I'd like you to do is have a look at the photographs and say which of them you like the look of. In return for your help I'll give you an invitation to the party."

"Count me in! This will be a pleasure." He pulled up a chair close to his uncle as he selected the papers and photograph of the first applicant.

Slowly, one by one they went through the pile sorting them into a "yes" pile and a "no" pile. Mark thoroghly enjoyed the process, especially as some women had sent in nude photographs.

Suddenly he sat bolt upright with a cry, "What?" He grabbed the photograph from his uncle's hand. "Yes! Yes, it's her. I know her."

"Oh, who is she?"

"She's a third year student in my art section, Alison Beck."

"Oh. What's she like?"

"She's a right pain in the butt."

"Right! I'll put her in the 'no' pile then."

"Good idea," said Mark with enthusiasm. "She's always throwing her weight about with those of us in the first year. She wanders around in a variety of tacky outfits looking for someone to be unpleasnt to - generally men. Being in the third year gives her a false sense of power. She's one of those feminist women who, in years to come, will describe herself as a 'forceful personality'."

Uncle Max was looking at the application form. "Yes, she says she's a student. She's applying to be a waitress and says she needs the money to help her to get through college . . ."

Mark suddenly laid a hand on his uncle's arm. "Just a moment, Uncle Max. Could you invite her to come?"

"Well, I could do but if you say she's . . ."

"But if she attends, she'll have to remain naked for the entire party."

"That's right."

"So I'd get to see dear Alison in her birthday suit - completely naked. When she sees me her face will be a study. Oh, I'd love that! Could you do that Uncle?"

"Of course, my boy," he chuckled. "It'll be good to see her taught a lesson." Then he looked straight at his young nephew. "I've got an even better idea. Would you like me to invite a couple of student friends along to the party with you? I'll arrange for you to have your own table and I'll make sure that Alison is allocated to wait on your table. How does that strike you?"

They both roared with laughter at this delicious scheme.

"Oh Uncle Max, that would be really cool. I know two other guys that Alison has been really nasty to. I'll invite them. I won't tell them about her so when we all meet up there will be surprises and embarrassment all round."

"And especially for Alison," laughed uncle Max. "And, by the way our gentlemen guests are encouraged to take any photographs they wish so . . ."

"Oh ace!" blurted out Mark. "I'll make sure the other two bring their mobiles. We'll have Alison by the clit!"

The two quickly went through the rest of the applications and then departed for their round of golf.

* * * *

Mark had always enjoyed teasing girls, but now he was looking forward to seeing women of all ages nude, fully exposed and vulnerable while no similar entitlement was afforded to the women. He thought it was a great idea.

After Mark explained all about the party for gentlemen to Bob and Andy, their excitement knew no bounds. They'd been to see the odd strip show and had seen a few girlfriends in the nude, but the prospect of having dozens of naked women entertaining them and obeying their every wish seemed absolutely incredible. All three counted the days until their invitations arrived and, only with difficulty, curbed their impatience till the party day arrived.

As Mark drove his ancient Morris car into the car park at Patriarch Palace they passed an array of gleaming Rolls Royces, Mercedes, Ferraris and Lamborghinis all shining in the bright morning sun. They also noticed several chauffeurs idly chatting in groups near an Aston Martin DB5 and a Porche 911.

The three lads trailed behind two men in their forties dressed in expensive suits as they made their way towards the magnificent palace. The men met up with several friends and stopped to chat so Mark, Bob and Andy made their way to the impressive doorway set above a short but wide flight of steps.

The three young men had been looking forward to a display of naked female flesh but when the glass door suddenly opened and out stepped a nude young woman, they were taken completely by surprise. She was slim with a shaved pussy, completely exposing her femininity, well made up, and looked in her early thirties. Mark noted how she kept her legs slightly parted at all times so as to give a good view of her slightly parted labia. She came right outside the door, smiled at the trio and said, "Welcome to our party gentlemen. Please come inside."

The initial reaction of the three friends was one of amazement. They stopped dead in their tracks taken completely by surprise that a totally naked woman could act in such a polite but casual way. She held the door open for them as they mounted the steps and entered,

Mark breathed a sigh of relief as he saw his smiling uncle Max striding towards them. Mark introduced his two friends, then his uncle turned to the young woman. "This is Esther, our chief hostess. This is Mark, Esther, my young nephew I was telling you about. I want you to see that he and his two friends have a wonderful time at our party today."

"It will be my pleasure sir," she replied with a smile. "Would you like a drink, gentlemen?"

"That would be fine," replied Mark.

Esther signalled to one of three young girls standing in the hallway who was holding a sliver tray by her side. She hurried forward and stood in front of the boys. She looked about nineteen or twenty and was completely naked except for a pair of high heeled shoes and a white band around her hair.

"What can I get you, gentlemen?" she asked

As they ordered their drinks the lads noted her perfectly smooth skin and her firm upturned breasts with hard nipples protruding. Her shaved vagina also caught their eye, and when she turned to get their drinks they giggled together at the way her gorgeous rounded buttocks swayed from side to side.

"I see you like the look of our female staff," laughed uncle Max.

"They're so polite and helpful," commented Bob.

"And so very naked," added Andy. "Having shaved pussies does give them that 'little girl' look doesn't it? Do they all have shaved pussies?"

"Oh yes, we insist that all body hair must be removed, except that on the head. All the women who attend are required to expose their bodies completely for the satisfaction of our gentlemen guests. These serving the drinks are mostly young sixth form girls who've just turned eighteen. We insist on that to make their employment legal. After all, if women go to strip clubs to watch young guys of this age, why shouldn't we do the same with young girls?"

"You have some wonderful ideas, uncle," said Mark. "No wonder you are such a popular Secretary."

His uncle chuckled. "This is an all male club Mark, run entirely by men and for men. And today in particular we expect all the women present to be subservient and accommodating in every way. So have a good time and help yourselves. And remember, you don't just have to look at the staff and guests. You can handle them as much as you like. And you don't have to ask, of course, you just do it."

The girl returned with the drinks and served the three friends with a broad smile.

"This is Melanie," said uncle Max. "I noticed you looking at her lovely firm breasts and nipples. So firm aren't they. Just feel them Mark."

Mark stepped forward and ran his hand under one of the girl's breasts and plucked her nipple with his fingers. She stood smiling but slightly embarrassed.

"So firm and smooth to the touch," exclaimed Mark. He looked at his two friends. "Wouldn't she make a great nude life model for us in the college studio?"

They laughed their agreement, then stepped forward and each ran a hand over her breasts. "Definitely!" said Andy.

(End of chapter one)

Mattart
Mattart
56 Followers