One Last Gift

Story Info
Annie gets a special Halloween gift from someone unexpected.
2.3k words
44.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie Daniels sighed softly and paused at the large steel-and-stone gate, then accelerated to glide up the hill. Tall statues of cement cast spooky shadows on the ground, and she shivered as she killed the engine and stepped out into the slightly chilly air of early evening.

She made her way hesitantly to the fat gravestone a few yards away, a sunflower clutched in her hands, which she lovingly placed at the base of the marker. "I miss you, Matthew." Her soft words accompanied yet another sigh, in a small puff of her warmth breath. "I can't believe it's been three years since we laid you here .. Life has seemed to drag since you've been gone."

She knelt on the cold ground, pressing her fingers to her lips before laying them on the photo of she and her husband embedded into the stone. Three years ... Nearly as long as they'd been married, she thought.

Her tears leaked slowly down her cheeks as she rested a hand on her hallow stomach. For 4 years, they'd tried to conceive, to have a child of their own. Then, miraculously, two weeks before Father's Day, Annie learned that she was pregnant. Such joy! She decided to wait and tell him on that special day ... Only it never happened.

They'd been on their way to Matt's father's house for a small dinner, and a car came from out of nowhere, hitting Matthew's side at 68 mph, the police said later. Matt had died a few minutes before the ambulance got there, and she had lost their baby.

She shook herself, and brushed a few leaves from the body of the skirt that lay pooled around her. She wiped away a quiet tear and rose, smiling softly down at the block of granite under which her husband now rest. "I just wish I could have kept him ... Then at least, I'd have had a part of you with me."

A cold breeze shook her, and she pulled her sweater tighter around her thin frame. She felt the hem of her skirt rising, and froze, unsure ... Her sister had warned her not to come out this late ... "All sorts of creeps and weirdos spent time in the cemetery at night," Meredith had scolded. Going to the graveyard on Halloween wasn't exactly a smart move either, she'd said this morning. Lord only knows what types of crazy are out there then ... She could be raped or worse out there tonight.

Annie slowly turned, and gasped with shock ... The face, she recognized, as well as the voice that softly whispered "Annie, my sweet, sweet, Annie."

She reached out a hand and tentatively touched his face with shaking fingers. "Matthew?" Her whisper was hoarse, and at his nod, she cried out and launched herself into his arms.

She lifted her face and his mouth took hers with powerful mastery, his hands clenching sweetly on her ass. "God, how I've missed you!" He muttered through the fevered kiss.

He leaned her back against the gravestone, and ran his hands along her length. "How I love you!" He pulled open her sweater, and lifted her blouse to gaze at, then feast on her breasts. Breasts that were oh-so-responsive to his near-forgotten touch.

She moaned softly, gripping his head in her hands, wrapping one leg around his hips. He muttered a short curse, and Annie laughed, remembering how he'd swear when all he wanted was to have his sex buried inside her.

Her skirt was pushed up, and up, and she felt his fingers at her core, tearing the crotch from her plain cotton panties, and then rocketing into her wetness in one fierce thrust that she could have sworn touched her womb. She cried out and moaned as he bit her nipple, his thumb rubbing across her clit as his fingers searched for and found that most sensitive spot inside her and ground his fingers into her.

Her body arched, and felt the cold stone on her ass as her skirt was shoved around her waist, and her sweater and blouse thrown to the dirt. She whimpered, and thrashed as his warm fingers left her, and she opened her eyes to watch him fumble with his clothing and swear fiercely.

She arched her body up, opening her legs wide as he gripped her hips, and her eyes closed on a loud cry as he thrust hard into her body. He panted and leaned down catching her nipple in his teeth as he drew slowly out, setting her nerve endings tingling for more.

"Fuck, you felt so good rapped around me, baby." His harsh groan was music to her ears, and she wound her legs around him, tangling her ingers in his hair as he suckled at her breasts, rocking his hips into hers in little thrusts that made her whimper with hunger.

"Fuck me ... mmm yes! Harder!!" She cried, shoving him up, and locking her knees over his bent arms. He grinned ferally, and leaned down against the stone, bracing his hands and spreading her farther open, pushing his sex deep into her, and slowly pulled himself out, then slamming in to the hilt.

Annie screamed, and dug her nails into his upper arms, her head lolling from side to side as she whimpered and groaned as he rode her as never before. Matthew had always been gentle with her, making orgasm slowly and gently, before finding a quiet release for himself. This was ... was ... fantastic!

His breath escaped in harsh gasps, punctuated by the occasional "goddamn!" and "fuck!" as he'd slide into her hot, tight slit. He dipped his head and sharply bit her nipple, and shoved one of her hands down near where their bodies met, making her massage her clit.

She whimpered sharply, and he reared up, staring down at her working fingers and the bright pink nub she was fingering, glistening with wetness. Her body bowed when she watched him push into her, watched herself open wide, and she wept, sobbing, begging for the orgasm that was building like a firestorm in her body.

"Let it out, baby!" He grunted, angling in, rocketing against the spot that made her catch fire. He pushed his hand against hers, making her roughly rub her sensitive clit. He thrust harder, faster, feeling heat engulf his body as she began spasming on him. Lifting his hand, he brought it down in a slap against her clit before thrusting roughly, spanking her flesh and making the groan grow ...

A scream flew from Annie's throat as orgasm ripped through her body, bowing her upwards, tightening her muscles around his shaft again and again and again. Then, feeling the intense heat flow into her as he bellowed his own climax, and she lost conciousness.

When Annie awoke, it was pitch-dark outside, and she lay half-naked on the ground, tingling and achy all over. Crying softly with happiness and grief, she got dressed and headed back to her car, yearning to go home and hold to her the memories of this wonderful night ...

She sat in the car, looking out into the swirling leaves that dotted the cemetery grounds, and she shifted her seat forward, barely registering that it was too far back for her to have driven it.

She sighed, and began the long drive home, drawing a cigarette from her pocket and lighting it, one handed before puffing a long plume of smoke out the cracked window. A few miles down the road, she had the sudden urge to pee, and pulled off the highway into a deserted rest area.

Hopping from the car, she dashed into the small building, shivering as she perched in the stall, hearing the wind whistle in the trees. She tingled everywhere, and as she cleaned herself, shudders wracker her body as she drew the rough paper towel over her sensitive flesh. Her eyes involuntarily closed as it rasped against her clit, and felt the damp return.

Sliding a finger against herself, she leaned against the wall, and braced herself, jumping when the sound of a long-hauler's air horn blasted the silence. She shook herself, tossed the towel in the trash and ran for her car.

Fumbling for her keys, she bent down and drew on her cigarette, using the pale orage glow to see her keyhole, and she gasped as she felt a cool hand slide along her bare bottom, her panties having been ripped into uselessness by Matthew's eager hands earlier.

She was damp again from the few moments of play in the toilet, her skin sensitive and she shuddered as the cold fingers worked against her mound, and she felt a thick erection press against her bottom. She prepared herself to whirl around, and jab with her keys, when Matthew's voice pored over her, "Once wasn't enough ... " and slid two fingers inside her.

She groaned helplessly and fell limp against the cold metal of her car and spread her legs further, feeling his wide knuckle move against her clit in a carress that made her gasp. "Mmmm, you're so hot for me ..." and his fingers left her body, making her keen sharply, until she felt his warm palm cover her mound, and felt the pressure of his hard-on against the crease of her ass.

"Oh Matt ... " her groan was harsh and she spread her legs, thrusting back at him, and rubbed her free hand over his, ther fingers sliding, entwined, into her heat seconds before the blunt head of him softly breached her ass.

Their groans rose in the air, little puffs of steam, and Annie sighed, then grunted as his other hand pressed into her stomach and he thrust into her, filling her with slow thrusts, pressing their fingers harder against her clit.

She lifted her hands, placing tham on the hood, and crawled forward a little, resting her knees on the cool metal of the bumper, and pressed her hot, achy breasts onto the hood, Matthew pushing faster, his hands white-knuckled on her skin as they move.

Her groan was harsh as heat spread up though her body, and her breath stuttered as he shifted, her clit bumping against the cool metal of the car every now and again.

Annie's head dropped as his fingers shoved deep inside her, meeting with his cock inside her and massaging her inner flesh. She arched her back, and forced her hips up, and circled them even as lights flickered in her eyes.

He turned, nearly laying himself over the hood, and Annie growled, leaning forward to rest her hands on his knees, her hips pistoning up and down in mere inches, teasing him with the small strokes.

He swore, and tugged on her lips, and she smiled over her shoulder as she paused and shoved herself down.

Reaching up with both hands and gripping her hips, he changes her angle and meets her with every thrust. Within seconds, their cries mingle in the air as orgasm grabs her.

"Happy Halloween, sexy baby ... " In one quick move, he stands up and puts her back on the hood on all fours, spreading her lips with one hand as he shoves himself deep.

Her groan is high and hard as she begins to cum again, his cocking see-sawing in and out of her as he wraps her hair around his hand and tugs sharply.

Reaching around and pinching a nipple, he pulls her head back, nipping her ears and throat, sliding his hand down to press on her stomach, making her buck and groan.

Her cries are breathless as he rides her harder and harder, her nipples so hard they ache. She cries as he pushes her to the edge and retreats, letting her fall back .. Her body jerks as he slaps her clit, then massages it roughly.

Her mouth drops open as he does it repeatedly, and a darker sort of pleasure grows, making her breath come out in rasps. He slaps three times, and slides his fingers around her clit and rubs, flicks, plays and she comes with a feral scream, pulsating and rocking around him, giving him no choice but to empty himself into her.

She cums, long and hard as he continues to fuck her, until she drops bonelessly to the hood of the car.


Annie rolls over and yawns, stretching before realizing that she's home, and in bed ... her clothing ripped and dirty .... and lets the memories play in her mind as she goes abot her day ... Then moves about her life ...


Aniie only went to the grave site twice a year, once on Memorial Day, and once on the anniversary of the day Matthew was buried. She skipped Memorial Day this year, she was very busy, but, true to form, her SUV glided slowly up the hill the anniversary of his burial.

Annie slowly stepped out of the car, and smiled into the sunshine glinting down on her. After grabbing a few things from the back seat, she slowly picked her way through the maze of stones until she reached Matt's.

Kneeling, she kissed the sunflower and laid it on the ground, and stood, smiling at the new etching on the gravestone:

"Matthew Alexander Daniels
Aug. 13, 1976 - October 28, 2005
Loving Son
Beloved Husband
Selfless Giver"

She felt a jerk, and looked down into Matthew's grey eyes, and let her mind wander to that night a year ago ... Matthew's fervor at possessing her, and her odd reaction of wanting the cruelty .... She, months later, finding out that she was getting a little piece of Matthew after all. Her smile was slow, and hot as she looked up at the sky, her fussy son beginning to stir.

"Thanks, Matt."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice story

Writing a little rough in places, but the story and line held me.

I enjoyed it.

RomanCEisdeadRomanCEisdeadover 17 years ago
Beautiful Twist

Nicely written from an unusual angle. I saw the twist coming, but wasn't disappointed by it. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
erotic was fantastic

Fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lovely Story!

Sweet story of a devoted husband who returns from the dead to comfort his bereaved wife. Pure fantasy but written with such a poignant feeling making this story a joy to read. Well Written!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Whole New Life A man's life changes with a chance encounter.in Erotic Couplings
Saturday Night School A couple explores the empty school on a Saturday.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Days Forgotten but Not Lost Ch. 01 Amelia fears she can never be more than a one night stand.in Erotic Couplings
The Innocent Conversation Chuck describes an old girlfriend.in Erotic Couplings
The Maid A personal call at work leads to unexpected consequences.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories