Love Will Find a Way

Story Info
Deceased husband has one more time with wife.
5.5k words
4.51
64.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cptgreg
cptgreg
95 Followers

This is my first submission to Literotica. Let me know what you think.

*

Eighteen year old Bobbie Joe heard the sounds coming from the kitchen and just knew she had to investigate to find out who was making them. It didn't take her too long to realize what she was hearing were the sounds of unbridled sex, and it was happening right in her kitchen.

She slowly stepped into the kitchen and was shocked to find her mother, Rachel, completely naked, and bouncing up and down most vigorously on someone's lap. Rachel's big 38D tits bounced and bobbled with her every movement. Her mother was sweating profusely as she used her powerful leg muscles to lift her body and then let it drop down on to her lover's lap.

Although she couldn't see her mother's lover's face, she seemed very familiar somehow. It was obvious, even from the back, that the other person was a woman. That fact left Bobbie with a new question. What was her mother doing bouncing up and down on the woman's lap? If her lover was a man she would say she were impaling herself on a cock, but this was woman, so how could that be? She slowly moved further into the kitchen, not really concerned about her mother seeing her, she just had to see who this mystery woman was.

"Would you like some breakfast, honey?" Rachel asked casually, as she saw Bobbie moving into the kitchen.

"Um, yes," Bobby replied, shocked by how nonchalant her mother was about being totally naked and having wild sex, with a woman, in the middle of the kitchen.

Bobby Joe slowly worked her way around the breeding couple, bound and determined that she was going to see the other woman's face. She had to move farther into the kitchen, because the other woman was facing away from her. Her lover's hands firmly gripped her mother's broad hips pulling her up and down, while her mother's hands gripped the other woman's shoulders for balance. She could not believe how familiar the woman seemed to her. She just had to see her face. Another few feet and she'd be standing squarely in front of her.

Suddenly Bobby Joe sat up in the middle of her bed with a gasp. It took her several seconds to realize she was in her bed, and that the entire scenario she had just witnessed was a dream.

"Damn," Bobby Joe said, whipping the sweat from her upper lip. "That's the third time this week, I've had that damned dream. I wonder what it means."

It wasn't that she had never had a wet dream before. Quite the contrary she had had lots of them, but they were usually about some guy at school or some hunky dude in a movie or on TV. What confused her was that she had never thought about her mom in a sexual way, so why was she dreaming about watching her having sex?

The only women she knew that showed any kind of interest in that area was her best friend Sally. So if she was going to dream about a woman having sex, why wasn't she dreaming about her? It was all very confusing.

But, it was also very exciting for some reason. The dream had turned her on, and while she had been laying there thinking about it, her fingers had lazily been stroking her already wet and excited pussy. She was well past the point of just stopping and getting up. No, she had to finish things first.

Bobbie Joe began stroking her pussy harder and faster, occasionally slipping her fingers deep into the moist warm hole, and pressing her thumb firmly against her clit. With a groan her body responded to the manual stimulation, and faster than she expected she was shaking with pleasure, as a small orgasm swept through her body.

It took several minutes for her breathing and heartrate to return to normal. As she calmed down, she noticed that it was starting to get light outside. Might as well get up and get ready for school.

***

On the other side of the house, Bobbie Joe's mother, Rachel, suddenly sat bolt upright in her bed gasping for breath. She looked around the room, before dropping back down onto her back. This was getting ridiculous, she thought. Three nights in a row she had had the same hot dream, which always left her sweaty and exhausted.

Sure, she had had dirty dreams before, but never anything like these. And it wasn't that she had just one dream, no, she would start dreaming as soon as she went to sleep, and not stop until she woke up in the morning. It was almost getting to the point where she wasn't sure if she wanted to go to bed or not.

The dreams were always a variation of the same thing. She was having her brains fucked out by a mystery lover, whose face she was never able to see. He usually took her from behind, bending her over the sofa, on all fours on her bed, or, her favorite, bent face down on the kitchen table. Even when she sat on his lap she couldn't see his face for some reason. Although she didn't think her mystery lover was her husband, he did remind her of him.

As she lay in her bed, Rachel slowly stroked her dripping wet pussy, which was still very sensitive from her dream, as she remembered her husband, Robert. He had been a policeman, and had been killed in the line of duty, on Halloween, before their daughter had been born. Not only was she in morning, but she had actually been mad at her husband, because he had allowed himself to be killed, leaving her all alone.

It wasn't until a couple of weeks later that she found out she was pregnant with Bobbie Joe. As far as Rachel could figure out, her daughter had been conceived the day Robert had been killed. She had ridden his cock while he was sitting in one of the chairs at the kitchen table, just before he left for work. Four hours later, his captain and the chaplain were coming up the sidewalk to tell her he had been killed in the line of duty.

She had hoped for a boy, that would remind her of her husband, but she was just as happy having a daughter. In his honor she had named her daughter Bobbie Joe, since his name had been Robert Joseph.

Rachel had tried dating a few years after Robert's death, but it just didn't seem to work. So, she decided to just wait until after Bobbie Joe had moved out on her own to give it another try. This would allow her to devote all of her time to her daughter, the only tangible part of her husband she still had. She saw a lot of her late husband in her daughter. She was very independent minded, and had even expressed an interest in going into law enforcement, which Rachel was totally against.

Of course being the daughter and widow of a policeman killed in the line of duty wasn't all bad. Between all the cops, firemen, & EMS people, Bobbie Joe had more aunts and uncles than she knew what to do with. And, if either one of them needed anything all they had to do was ask. And of course the between the insurance and a fund started by his fellow officers they didn't have to worry about money.

Rachel did have to admit that the girl knew how to handle herself, so she never worried about her being out at night. Robert had built a small workout area in the basement, which consisted of a weight bench, free weights, a punching bag and body bag. Over the years Rachel had expanded the setup with more female friendly equipment such as a treadmill, stationary bike and a stairstepper. Even though she used the new gear, often with her mother, Bobbie Joe also liked to workout on the body bag and punching bag. She would also go to the local gym where the cops hung out, and they would teach her self-defense moves. She actually became quite good with her hands. One time Rachel and Bobbie Joe were leaving the mall when a man pulled a knife and tried to mug them. Bobbie Joe used a roundhouse kick to disarm him, and then landed three punches so fast he didn't know what had hit him. He ran off, but with his black eye and split lip he was easy to find.

But, all that probably didn't have a lot to do with her dreams. The only thing that Rachel could think of was the fact that the anniversary of his death was coming up tomorrow, and she got horny remembering the sex she and her husband used to have, and the more time that passes without sex, the homier she got.

Speaking of horny, she was amazingly horny. Rachel began running her fingers in and out of her pussy, as she stroked her clit with her thumb. She began moaning and rocking her hips as her pleasure grew. Remembering the hot dream pushed her over the edge. She came moaning and rolling herself into the fetal position as the pleasure took over.

As she lay in her bed recovering, she heard the shower running, and knew that Bobbie Joe was up. It was time to get up and make breakfast. She slowly crawled out of bed on rubbery legs, got dressed, and went downstairs to begin her day, just as she had just about every morning for the past eighteen years, making breakfast for her baby.

***

Bobbie Joe walked into the kitchen, and the first thing she saw was her mom's round butt weaving back and forth as she reached into an overhead cabinet to get a bowel to make pancakes. She walked up behind the woman, and grabbed her hips. Without even thinking Rachel ground her well rounded butt into the girl's belly.

"Oh," Rachel said, quickly pulling away as she realized what she was doing. "I'm sorry honey. I don't know what came over me."

"That's ok, mom," Bobbie Joe said, laughing as her mother blushed. "Just who were you thinking about?"

"You're father," she replied wistfully.

"You miss him a lot, don't you, Mom?" Bobbie asked, hugging her mom from behind.

"Yes, I do, honey," Rachel said, snuggling into her daughter's arms. "I wish you could have known him."

"Me too, mom," she said, kissing her mom on the side of the neck, before going to sit at the table.

As she sat there waiting for her mother to finish breakfast, it suddenly occurred to her that she was sitting in the chair, her mother's mysterious lover sat in, in her dreams.

"So what are your plans for tonight, honey?" Rachel asked, bringing her daughter's breakfast over to her and sitting down across from her. Her hand casually caressed the top of the table, the scene of her most recent erotic dream.

"Nothing special," she replied, eating her pancakes, watching her mother caress the table top. "I was just going to hangout with Sally."

"Any big Halloween parties?" Rachel asked, arching an eyebrow conspiratorially.

"Not really," Bobbie sighed. "Seems like everyone is being very low key this year."

"So you staying at Sally's overnight?" she asked her daughter.

"I don't think so," Bobbie said, getting up and putting her plate in the sink. "Sally wanted me to help her take her kid brother and sister trick-or-treating, and then I'll be home."

"Ok," Rachel said, joining her daughter at the sink. "Be careful, and have a good day."

"I will," Bobbie Joe said, leaning over and quickly kissing her mother on the cheek catching the corner of her mouth. She could almost feel a slight jolt of energy shoot through her body at the unexpected contact. She pulled away quickly, and said, "love ya, mom," as she grabbed her bookbag and headed out the door.

***

Bobbie Joe's friend, Sally, came running up to her after school. The girls did everything together. They were really upset when they couldn't get all of their classes together. The two seniors had been friends since kindergarten, and were even now planning on going to Junior College together next year.

While Sally was the only girl she knew who openly declared that she liked girls more than boys, Bobbie Joe never had any problems being with her, maybe it wad due to the fact that even though she claimed to like girls, she dated boys as much as Bobbie did.

Sally was the girl she had kissed, and petted, during one of their double dates. Their dates got so interested in watching a football game on TV they totally ignored the beautiful girls. The girls got bored and decided to try to peak their interest with a little lesbian action. Surprisingly the boys didn't even notice, and soon the girls were so into each other they totally forgot the guys were even there. They didn't go any further than some heavy petting, but it was enough to get both of them off, then again when they got home and masturbated themselves to sleep. They had never had the chance, or the nerve, to do it again.

"Hey, BJ," Sally said greeting her friend with her customary hug. "So how was your day?"

"S-S-D-D (Same Shit Different Day)," she replied, playfully pushing her friend away. She knew the main reason Sally hugged her so tightly all the time was to feel her full bosoms squash against her own smaller ones.

"I want to thank you for going with me tonight," Sally said, as they walked together. "I know it's a bore, but the little brats do enjoy it."

"I don't mind, really," Bobbie said, with a genuine smile.

"You're the greatest, BJ," Sally said, giving her friend another hug.

Bobbie Joe had been totally confused by the snickers from the other kids in junior high the first time Sally had called her "BJ". She couldn't understand why they were laughing. Then as she got a bit savvier, and found out the sexual connotation of "BJ" she was embarrassed. But, as time went on, she decided it wasn't that big a thing, and actually enjoyed the possible double meaning to her nickname. Even though she rarely did it with her dates, she enjoyed the way the boys squirmed and finagled trying to see if she would.

"So what's happening this weekend?" Bobbie asked her friend.

"My mom's on one of her cleaning kicks, and wants everyone home so we can start bright and early tomorrow morning," she replied frowning. "Even dad had to give up his Saturday morning golf game for this."

"Wow!" Bobbie gasped in mock horror. "That's horrible."

"Yes it is," Sally said sternly, putting her hands on her hips, and stamping her foot in mock anger. She then laughed, and said, "She goes through this every so often. She goes like completely off the deep end."

"Scary," Bobbie said, slipping her arm through Sally's arm and continuing to walk. "So how long does this take?"

"All weekend," Sally sighed. "Which reminds me. Can you keep something for me?"

Sally stopped and dug into her pack, pulling out a black plastic bag, and handing it to her friend.

"What is it?" Bobbie Joe asked, reaching into the bag and pulling out a dildo with a pair of rubber panties attached to it.

"Um," Sally smiled, "it's a strap-on."

"Eeww!" Bobbie gasped, dropping it back in the bag.

"Don't worry," Sally laughed. "It's never been used."

"Why do you have one of these things?" Bobbie asked looking into the bag at the ravager.

"Well, duh," Sally responded, rolling her eyes. "You know I've told you a dozen times I like girls, and this is for when I meet that one girl who is interested in spending the night with me." She arched her eyebrows, in her best Groucho Marx imitation. "Want to spend the night with me tonight?"

"You know I would love to," Bobbie responded, winking at her girlfriend. "But, this is the anniversary of my dad's death, and I don't really want to leave my mom alone."

"I understand," Sally said with a light sigh. "Maybe some other time."

"So, why do I have to keep it for you?" Bobbie asked.

"I told you my mom is on a cleaning kick," Sally said, taking the bag and stuffing it into Bobbie Joe's backpack. "Nothing is sacred when gets on these kicks. She gets into everything. If she were to find it, she'd go ballistic, and I'd probably get kicked out of the house."

"So you give it to me, so I can get kicked out of the house," Bobbie Joe asked.

"We both know that'll never happen," Sally said reflectively. "You and your mom get along so well, you could kill someone and she'd still love you. I wish my mom and I had that kind of relationship."

"Ok, ok," Bobbie Joe said, giving in. "How long do I have to keep this thing?"

"Only till next weekend," Sally said, pulling her friend closer, as they walked. "The frenzy should have run it's course by then."

"Ok, but you owe me," Bobbie Joe said with a smile.

"Anything for you babe," Sally said, giving her friend another hug. "Maybe I'll even show you first-hand how that thing works."

They both laughed as they walked to Sally's house for dinner before taking Sally's siblings trick-or-treating.

***

It was just a little before midnight when Bobbie Joe walked into her bedroom. She was tired from walking all over Sally's neighborhood with her kid sister and brother trick-or-treating. She still wasn't quite sure why the town fathers had decided to have trick-or-treat on Friday night rather than Saturday which was the real Halloween. She figured they wanted to get it over with so the people could enjoy the weekend.

She had checked on her mother, when she came in and found her sound asleep in her bed. She gazed on the woman as she lay in her bed, and marveled at how beautiful she looked as she lay there with moonlight shining on her face. Bobbie Joe had then shaken her head to clear before the thoughts could go any further and had gone to her room.

Once in her room Bobbie had dropped her bookbag beside the dresser, grabbed her sleep shirt and gone down the hall to the bathroom to get ready for bed. A few minutes later she was in her bed wearing nothing but her over-sized tee-shirt, that she liked to sleep in, and her panties. She turned off the light and lay down to go to sleep.

After laying there for a few minutes she rolled onto her other side just as her clock rolled from eleven fifty-nine to twelve midnight. The bewitching hour she thought to herself. Her bookbag, which was engulfed in a ray of moonlight, seemed to glow in the darkened room. Something seemed to come over her, and she got out of bed, went over, opened the bag and pulled out the black plastic shopping bag. She went back over to her bed and sat down.

Bobbie Joe slowly opened the bag, reached in, and pulled out the dildo. She dropped the bag as she slowly ran her hands over the latex cock. She was amazed at how life-like it felt. While she was by no means promiscuous, she wasn't a prude either. She knew what a cock felt like, and this one felt like the real deal.

The skin was soft and pliable, like the real thing, and she could feel all of the veins running over it's surface. It even had a mole on one side of the shaft near the head. For lack of a better word, she thought it was perfect. As she fondled the dildo she found a nub on the base of the thing, which was placed in such a way that it would stimulate the wearer, while she used it on her partner.

As she continued to handle the device, Bobbie Joe suddenly found herself growing weary. She figured it must have been more tired than she thought. It was probably from the long day, and taking Sally's siblings trick-or-treating. She found herself uncontrollably lying back on the bed, still holding the dildo, and closed her eyes. She would rest her eyes for just a moment.

***

Rachel woke with a start. Had she heard something? It must have been a noise downstairs in the kitchen, because she hadn't started dreaming yet. She had heard Bobbie Joe come home and go to bed after checking on her, and she hadn't heard her get up again. Then she heard the noise again, and it was definitely in the kitchen.

True to the classic horror movies, she got up and went downstairs, without putting on a robe, to investigate, rather than calling 911. She moved quietly, making sure nothing got behind her incase she had to make a hasty retreat to her room to make the call she should have made in the first place.

Slowly she peeked into the kitchen and saw a shadow moving near the sink. She couldn't quite make out who it was. Then the shadow moved into a beam of moonlight, and she felt relief.

"You just about scared the crap out of me, baby," Rachel said, as she saw Bobbie Joe's face clearly in the silvery light. She then moved into the kitchen to stand just behind her daughter. "What are you doing up so late? Are you ok, honey?"

cptgreg
cptgreg
95 Followers
12