Do-Right Service Station

Story Info
Pick up a hitchhiker--yes or no?
3.7k words
4.48
30.5k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second in a series of four, the first being "Last Chance Diner." All are stand alone stories, but feel free to peruse the others if you enjoy this one.

*

Jack Winters tapped his fingers on the steering wheel to the beat of the music coming through his car speakers. It was a little after eleven, and he still had about five more hours of driving to go before he could slide between the sheets of his king sized bed. Just the thought of his bed, huge, soft, luxurious and cool, had him tapping the gas pedal for a moment before the thought of another speeding ticket had him slowing back down to a sedate seventy.

With nothing but the highway in front of him and desert to either side, he let his mind wander over the list of things he'd need to do when he got home. Laundry, reports, a tune up on the car, break up with Monique.... He winced a little at the last thought. He'd been unfortunate enough to be on the receiving end of Monique's temper once before, and that one time was enough to let him know that it was going to be a messy breakup. Not Jerry Springer messy, but it wasn't going to be Ricki Lake neat either.

A flash of white up ahead on the right had him shifting his gaze and attention back to the business of driving. Squinting into the darkness, he eased back on the gas and started slowing down. As he got closer, the wispy whiteness coalesced into a more solid form--a person. Jack didn't realize he'd been holding his breath until he let it out in a long sigh. He'd heard stories about strange things out on this highway, and while he didn't believe in such things personally, he also didn't want to have something happen to change his mind.

The closer he got, the better he was able to make out the whiteness in the dark. It was a woman--he couldn't tell how old or young--in a long white dress, hand stuck out in the universal hello of the hitchhiker. Her hair was so pale a blonde it was almost white, gliding down the back of her dress like a cloak. Jack slowed down even more, mulling the situation over in his mind. The nearest establishments of any kind were a good thirty miles away, some area called the Four Points.

Well, if I don't make it home, at least I'll be a cautionary tale for every other traveler on this stretch of highway.

Jack slowed down and pulled over to the side of the road, stopping a few feet past the woman. He saw her hurrying up to the door in the side view mirror, and hit the button unlocking the doors. In a flurry of long hair and billowy material, she opened the door and slid in, settling herself in the passenger seat before shutting the door and turning to him with a breathy thanks.

Jack took the moment that she used to fasten her seatbelt to examine her better. She was young--if she was over eighteen it wasn't by much, and everything about her was pale--pale gray eyes, pale blonde hair, pale skin. It wasn't hard to understand why he'd thought she was a ghost at first.

"Thank you so much. I've been walking for hours, and you're the first person to stop."

Even her voice was pale and wispy, Jack thought, slightly amused. "A little understandable. It is Halloween after all, and this area has a reputation for unusual happenings."

The next mile passed in easy silence before Jack cleared his throat and tried to start a conversation again. "So where are you headed? Home for a break from school?"

"Headed nowhere, really. After high school I decided to just travel around the United States, and here I am." She slide a look in his direction, studying his average features--brown hair, brown eyes, what appeared to be medium build--average all around. "What about you, where are you headed at this time of night."

"Home. Finally. Been on the road for two weeks now, on business. The first thing I plan to do is take the longest, hottest shower imaginable, than fall into bed and sleep for a good twelve hours." Jack laughed and flicked a look in her direction. "Two weeks of weak showers and hard beds is two weeks too many."

The woman laughed along with him, and ran a hand with long, slender fingers through her hair. "I can understand that. I really can't thank you enough. I'm sorry I don't have any money to help with gas or anything."

"It's alright. I'm going your direction anyway, so it's not like it's out of my way."

"Maybe I can repay you in some other way."

Jack took his eyes off the road long enough to cast a curious look in her direction. "What?"

The woman reached over and slid her hand up his thigh. "I said, maybe I can repay you in some other way." Her hand slid up higher, and Jack took one hand off the steering wheel and placed it on hers, halting her progress.

"No, you really don't need to repay me, in any way at all."

The woman leaned over, and Jack caught a wisp of sweet perfume, and something darker that made his spine tingle. Her breath tickled his ear slightly as she whispered, "Don't you find me attractive? Don't lie, you know you do."

Jack laughed weakly, his hand still locked over hers. "True, but that's neither here nor there. For one, I just wouldn't feel right about taking what you're offering. Call me middle class, but it's a little too close to prostitution for my tastes. Second, I'm still technically seeing someone back home, and I'd prefer to break up with her before getting it on with someone else."

The woman leaned closer and flicked her tongue in his ear. Jack shivered, but didn't let up his grip on her hand. "She wouldn't ever know. Nobody would ever know."

Jack lifted her hand off his thigh and placed it firmly back in her own lap. "I would know, and that's enough."

The woman sat frozen for a moment, her faint breaths wafting over Jack's ear and neck, sending slightly unpleasant shivers down his spine. "You're serious, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am. We'll be at the Four Points here in about fifteen minutes, and I'll get you a room for the night and leave you some money. Maybe they have a bus coming through."

The woman flopped back in her seat and huffed out an irritated breath. When she spoke, all breathiness was gone, replaced by a tart New England accent. "Well, hell. It would be my luck to be picked up by a man with morals."

Jack flicked an uneasy look in her direction and thought about pulling over and booting her out. Morals or not, she was starting to creep him out. "Okay, you're not making any sense at all."

The woman huffed out another breath and scowled at him, clearly irritated. "Tonight of all nights, I needed some dirty old coot to offer me a ride. The boost is always so much better on Halloween, and the dirtier they are, the bigger the boost."

"Boost?" Jack was starting to feel like he'd shifted into some crazy version of the Twilight Zone. The woman crossed her arms over her chest and scowled more fiercely.

"You really don't have a clue how close an escape you've had, do you?"

"Ah, no, no, I don't. Perhaps you'd like to explain it to me."

"Fine. Do you have anything to drink, some water or something? I'm beyond parched." The woman took the bottled water Jack passed her and drank deep before sighing again, this time in satisfaction. "Now, where to begin."

"Part of what I said is true. When I graduated from high school, I did decide to travel the U.S. What I didn't say was that I graduated in 1965. Two years later, I was hitching my way to California, along this same road. I was picked up by a trucker."

Jack waited for her to continue, but she remained silent. After a moment, he prompted, "And?"

She sent him a withering look. "After he raped me, he murdered me and left my body in a ditch. The last minute before death took me, a voice spoke in my head. It told me that it didn't have to end this way. If I agreed, my soul would be spared in exchange for services."

"Services?" The more she spoke, the more confused Jack felt. I don't believe in ghosts.

"What easier way to lure men into hell than to fuck them to death?" Jack took it to be a rhetorical question, and didn't bother to answer. "Management gets the souls they want, and I get a nice little energy boost, and a little revenge."

"Okay. I can understand the need for a little revenge. Do I want to know what management is?" She sent an amused look in his direction, and he coughed low in his throat. "Okay, I don't want to know what management is, although I can imagine what you mean."

"Well, now you've gone and messed everything up. I'll not be able to get in a good energy boost tonight, and management won't get their delivery." The woman tapped a finger on her chin in a thoughtful gesture that would have made Jack want to laugh if he wasn't more than a little nervous. "Oh, well, I did have an exceptionally good week last week. And it is only one night. I don't think they'll be too annoyed."

"But what about your energy boost? You're not going to, like, cross over, or anything are you?"

The woman sent an indulgent look in his direction. "No, I'm not going to cross over. I'll just be a little weak until tomorrow night."

Jack sat silent for a moment, mulling things over in his mind. "Okay. I have a proposition for you. Well, kind of."

"I'm listening."

"Is it just the sex that gives you the energy boost, or is it the whole fucking them to death part?"

The woman thought for a moment, giving the question consideration. "Just the sex. The dying is what management requires."

"Okay. If you were interested, we could pull over, and you could get your energy boost, as long as you didn't try and use me as your quota, or whatever for the night."

"We abolished the quota system about a decade or so ago," the woman remarked absently, tapping her finger on her chin again. She slid a suspicious gaze in his direction. "What about the woman you're seeing?"

In answer, Jack pulled out his phone and dialed Monique's number. When the voice mail picked up, he said, "Monique, it's Jack. I know this is probably not the best way to do this, but you scare me a little, so it's probably the safest way. I think that we've run our course, and we should see other people. I'll call you about exchanging stuff." Jack hung up and sent a look in the woman's direction. "I really was going to break up with her."

"I know. A quick little scan of your thoughts." The woman sent him a curious look, a small smile flitting around the corners of her mouth. "You're serious? You'd have sex with me just so I wouldn't be weak for one night?"

Jack blushed a little, ducking his head slightly. "Well, you did sort of end up with the short end of the stick in life. And you are attractive. As long as you don't kill me, I don't have a problem with it."

The woman cast her eyes up towards the roof of the car, as if in silent conversation. After a moment, she said, "Done. Management agrees to leave you and your soul firmly intact. I think they're amused, truth be told. It's not often that something comes along to truly amuse them, so that earns you some points."

Leaning over, she pressed a wet kiss to his ear before whispering, "Pull the car over."

Jack slowed down, easing the car off the road before stopping completely. Killing the engine, he unfastened his seatbelt and turned to meet her lips with his. Her mouth was frantic, almost wild, and a moan escaped from his mouth that she eagerly swallowed. Her hands were everywhere, pulling at his shirt, and he heard seams rip. Pulling back, he panted, "Do you have any sort of preference that I should know about?"

The woman laughed low in her throat, and all the muscles in Jack's body tightened up. "Oh, you're almost too good to be true. This car is too small for what I really enjoy. Get out."

Jack opened the door in a burst of motion, rounding it and meeting her in the front. She pushed him back onto the hood with an inhuman strength that made Jack's head spin. Her busy hands undid his belt and unfastened his pants, and before he could draw a deep breath she had swallowed him to the hilt.

Jack moaned, hands reaching helplessly to clench in her long hair. The low laugh in her throat sent intense vibrations over his cock, and he arched his hips up to thrust deeper into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down steadily, and her nails scratched lightly at the sensitive area of skin between his balls and his ass. He'd had one woman pay attention to that area before, and she hadn't been nearly as skilled as the one working him now.

"Stop. Stop, or I'm gonna cum."

In one fluid motion, she lifted her mouth off his cock, flicking her tongue over the head before leaning higher and nibbling at the smooth skin of his stomach. Nudging her off him, Jack spun her around until she sprawled on the hood of the car. At the surprised look on her face, he grinned. "Turn about is fair play."

Pushing up the filmy layers of her dress, he spread her smooth, pale thighs and knelt between them. She was already wet, and Jack licked his lips in anticipation. Leaning forward, he blew a gentle breath over her core, pleased when she gave a little gasp and wiggle. He licked the crease between her right thigh and her outer lips lightly, breathing in the heady aroma mere inches away. He repeated the action on her left thigh, chuckling when she squirmed again. Satisfied that he had her attention, he flattened his tongue and licked up her slit, stopping just short of her clit. He licked back down to her opening, dipping his tongue inside briefly, making her moan.

Up again, this time wrapping his tongue around her clit and sucking hard. At the same time, he slid two fingers into her open wetness, massaging her inner walls delicately. When she moaned louder, the sound tapering off to a whimper, he began to piston his fingers in and out in a steady motion that he knew from experience would have her screaming in no time. He sucked harder on her clit, and when she began to thrust harder against his hand, he added a third finger and started to move faster.

"Yes, yes, yes. Hmmm, just like that. Oh, oh, yes, that feels so amazing."

Jack turned his fingers inside her slightly, searching for that spot that was sure to set her off. It was a good thing there was nobody around--she was already making a lot of noise, and she hadn't even cum yet. Delicately, he pressed down on that spot inside her at the same time that he bit gently on her clit. Her moans turned to screams, and she thrashed around so wildly that Jack had to lean back and place one hand on her torso to make sure she didn't slide off the hood. He kept moving his fingers inside her gently until her spasms and shudders had smoothed out to little jerks.

"Wow."

Jack laughed, easing his fingers out of her body with a small slurp. He watched as she pushed up on her elbows, licking her lips delicately and staring at his wet fingers hungrily. Understanding what she wanted, he moved his hand towards her mouth, watching as she stuck her tongue out and delicately licked her juices off. The sight and feel of her tongue on his fingers had his cock throbbing hard enough to make him moan.

When she was done, she licked her lips again and let out a little sigh of contentment. With a half smile, she rolled over sinuously and turned her head to look over her shoulder at him. "I think you know what to do."

Stepping up behind her, he flipped her skirt up, running his palm over the smooth surface of her upturned ass. "Any preferences?"

Her low laugh rippled over his skin, and he grasped his cock firmly in one hand, nudging her wetness with the head. "Hard. Make me scream again. It's been so long since it felt this good."

Taking her at her word, he thrust into her, sinking all the way to the hilt on the first stroke. Their moans echoed in the vast emptiness of the desert, and Jack moved his hand to grip her hip. His other hand slid up to fist in her hair, and her whimper of encouragement had him using the thick mass as a handle. He moved his hips back, the despairing whimper she made as he withdrew making him growl low in his throat, a conqueror's sound. He thrust back into her, her hips thrusting back to meet his, letting him go that fraction of an inch deeper.

Slightly unsteady, she pushed herself up to her elbows, using the small shift in angle to give her--and him-- better leverage. Jack's hand gripped her hip tighter, and she moaned at the pressure, thrusting her hips faster in an attempt to make him speed up. The sharp slap on her ass had her yelping before whimpering, "Again. Do it again."

Jack obliged her, slapping the right side of her ass, then the left, alternating until both cheeks had a rosy pink glow and she was babbling incoherently. Letting go of her hair, he gripped her hips with both hands, and spread her thighs wider. The blood was pounding in his veins, and he more than ready to blow his load. The sounds she was making and the way her pussy muscles were beginning to contract and release let him know she was as close as he was.

"Almost there, almost there, almost there." Her muttered words were a mantra, pounding in his head, making his hips move faster and faster. Curving one hand around her hip, he slipped his fingers between her thighs, slick now with her wetness. He pulled delicately on her clit once, twice. "Yes, right there, do it again, just--." The rest of her sentence was a long, throaty scream as Jack pinched her clit firmly and held. One more thrust of his hips and he held still, his hips pressed firmly to her ass, head thrown back, as his cock spurted and emptied itself into her shaking body.

Jack curved his body over hers, chest heaving from exertion. Beneath him, her body still shook and shivered, and her breath came in quick, hard pants. After a moment, Jack pushed himself up and out of her body, leaning weakly against the car. It was at least five more minutes before the woman managed to slide off the hood and brace herself against it, arms shaking slightly and head hanging down.

"Wow."

Jack turned his head in her direction, and started to laugh. "That's the best you can do?"

"Give me a few minutes, I may think of something." The woman smoothed her dress down and brushed the hair out of her face. She sent a wicked grin in her direction, and if he hadn't been so well satisfied, it might have put equally wicked thoughts in his head. "Good thing you're such a nice guy. It would have been a shame to send a good a fuck as you down for processing when you need a talent like that up here."

"Thanks, I think." Jack did his pants back up, and gestured towards the car. "Well, we better get back on the road."

The woman shook her head, looking somewhat regretful. "No can do. My territory ends at the welcome sign. Management might have allowed me some leniency tonight, but they're not going to be that lenient."

Jack scratched his head. "Well, I guess this is where we part ways then. I would tell you to be careful, but I think that would be a little ironic. I think. Ironic might not be the word I'm looking for."

"I get what you mean." The woman stepped forward and laid a kiss on his cheek, a warm gesture that seemed more intimate to Jack than anything they'd just done together. "Thank you. You be careful, and don't pick up any more hitchhikers. They're not all as flexible as I am."

Jack got in the car and started the engine, pulling back out onto the road. When he looked in his rearview mirror, there was nothing behind him but the empty highway. In twenty minutes, he passed into Four Points, and noticing that his gas gauge was low, pulled into the Do-Right Service Station.

The attendant gave him a funny look as he got out, and Jack realized that he hadn't put his shirt back on. As he rummaged around in the trunk for another one, the attendant asked, "You run into trouble out there?"

"No, everything's fine."

The attendant continued to look at him strangely. "They say funny things go on out that way late at night. Things you wouldn't believe."

12