Last Chance Diner

Story Info
Last stop for "food" in the middle of nowhere.
1.8k words
4.3
20.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first in a series where the scenery essential remains the same while the characters revolve.

*

Business was booming as usual at the Last Chance Diner, so called because it was the last chance to eat a real meal before facing a two hundred mile stretch of nothingness. To the right sat the Starlight Lounge, to the left the Do-Right Service Station, and diagonal was the No-Tell Motel. Ahead was nothing but the highway and the plains as far as the eye could see.

LeeAnn Yates wiped the counter down again, smiling automatically at the young couple that settled themselves on stools. Inwardly she groaned; she was three hours into the second half of her double, with another five to go. The last thing she wanted to do was watch another lovey dovey couple go at it right in front of her, and these two looked even more gooey than the last couple she'd had.

It's Halloween. Why aren't they out at a party somewhere, getting on someone else's nerves?

That was the only reason she could think of for why business was so slow. Slower than slow--it was dead. LeeAnn smiled to herself at the pun, and crossed her eyes at the counter when she heard the welcome bell ring. She kept her eyes on the counter until the shadow appeared in front of her, forcing her to look up.

When she did, she almost crossed her eyes again, this time in absolute amazement.

The man was gorgeous. Mouthwatering, jaw dropping, heart-stopping gorgeous. LeeAnn knew her mouth was hanging open, and she had the vague thought that she should shut it, but her motor skills were slightly impaired. She tilted her head slightly, trying to decide just what it was about this stranger that was so affecting.

It might have been the incredibly tall frame, filled out just the way she preferred her men. Or it might have been the piercing green of his eyes, a color that you just didn't see that often. Or it might have been the semi flowing mane of black hair--not darkest brown, but black, the kind that once you saw it put other brunettes to shame.

LeeAnn finally managed to close her mouth, and let out a sigh. Or it could have been just the overall picture. That was probably it.

"It's not too late to get something to eat, is it then?"

Oh, I'm in love. He has an accent. An Irish accent. Oh, dear God.

LeeAnn shook her head to clear her thoughts, then aimed a smile at the stranger. "No, we're open all night. We're just slow tonight. Only the second customer in the past two hours."

"The only customer now. Your two young lovebirds have apparently decided to retire to the establishment across the way."

LeeAnn turned her head and saw that he was right. She was pleasantly surprised to find that not only had they paid, they'd left a more than generous tip. "You're right. Did you need to look at a menu, or did you have an idea of what you wanted?"

"Oh, I've an idea, right enough. But let me take a look at your menu just to be sure."

LeeAnn handed him a plastic covered sheet, and busied herself with straightening up the counter. She dumped the dishes hurriedly in the pit, wondering vaguely how many cigarettes breaks Manny was going to take tonight. When she got back to the front, the stranger was staring out the glass front, his back to her. Pulling down the front of her uniform a little more, she smiled brightly and asked, "Did we decide on something?"

The stranger turned around, a cool smile on his face. At the snap of his fingers, the lights in the diner went out, and LeeAnn shrieked. "Oh, I think that we did. I think that we did indeed."

"Listen, I don't know what the hell you think you're doing, but--." LeeAnn shrieked again when he vaulted over the counter, landing directly in front of her. Her heart was pounding so loud that she could have sworn that she actually heard it, and her breath was coming so fast she was afraid that she was going to hyperventilate if she wasn't careful.

"I'm having something to eat. Don't worry, I'm very good. I don't expect you'll remember anything but the pleasure when I'm through."

With that incongruous thought, he dipped his head and captured her mouth in a kiss that wiped her mind clean. She raised her arms to twine them around his neck, raising herself up on tiptoe so she could meet his mouth better. All that mattered was getting as close to that fabulous mouth as she could.

The man smiled to himself, pleased with his choice. He'd been forced to put up with skinnier and skinnier women over the past few decades, and it was a nice change to hold a woman with more substance. She had a nice fall of blonde hair, a little curly but not enough that his hand tangled in it as he fisted it in the mass and crushed his mouth more firmly against hers. Her eyes had been a pale gray before they'd shut on a whimper, and he hoped they'd open again before he was through with her.

With a thought, he had her pulling at her clothes, and he smiled when he heard the telltale sound of ripping fabric. While she was occupied, he removed his own, not trusting her clumsy fingers with his expensive clothing. It was a bitch to find good quality shirts in the middle of the desert, as he'd found out more than once.

Another thought had her kneeling in front of him, eager lips trailing down his stomach, causing a sigh to fall from his lips. Before he could offer words of encouragement, she was already taking him into her mouth, running her tongue around the head before sliding further down the length of him. He let his head fall back on a moan and twisted his fingers in his hair. After a moment, it was obvious that not only was she good at such work, but she enjoyed it.

LeeAnn moaned low in her throat and dug her fingers into his hips as she moved her head slowly up and down. He was long, almost too long, and oh so hard. It was almost too much to take him all the way down her throat, but when he flexed his hips slightly she relaxed her throat and let him slide that half inch deeper. His long, throaty moan was her reward, and she drew a deep breath through her nose before moving up and down again.

The man rolled his head forward and slowly, reluctantly, drew her back, giving her a slight push that had her sprawling on her back. He was only going to have one opportunity to spend his seed tonight, and he didn't plan to spend it in her mouth, even it was absolutely stunning. Kneeling, he took her mouth in another drugging kiss, not letting her up for air until she was whimpering into his mouth

He knew that he should go ahead and get to the main course, but she had given him an extra thrill with her talent, and he decided that it would only be fair to allow her the same. Fair, and it would make the final feeding only that much sweeter. He trailed a line of open mouthed kisses down her torso, flicking his tongue into the indention of her belly button, causing her to squirm slightly. Her hands were already fisted in his hair when he settled firmly between her thighs and slid his tongue over her.

LeeAnn's hips bucked up to meet his mouth and she tossed her head back and forth as he fit when from gentle to firm licks and back again. Just when she thought she was going to explode, he went from licking to sucking, and heat flashed through her in a scorching wave. Before she could focus and take a deep breath, he had slid up and into her, and the breath became a strangled moan.

He braced himself over her body on his elbows, closed his eyes and settled himself into a hard fast rhythm. His patience was gone, and his need to feed was rising faster than he had ever experienced. As the woman beneath him bucked and moaned, he felt his control slip even further, and he threw his head back on a moan that echoed off the glass windows of the diner.

"Almost there, almost there." LeeAnn was unaware that she was mumbling softly, but he wasn't, and he sped up until the motion of his hips was a blur and the mumbling beneath him had turned into a continuous moan. Finally, she arched her hips a final time and clamped her inner muscles so tightly that he moaned from the pressure.

At the first pulse from within her, he lowered himself fully onto her, turning her head to the side. Breathing in the scent of her skin, he drew back slightly, then moved in again, biting delicately into the soft flesh. Beneath him, he felt more than heard the quality of the moan change, taking on that peculiar tone that only came when you mixed pain with pleasure.

Her blood was richer than any he'd tasted in the past two decades, perhaps three, and he sipped delicately, as if it were a fine wine. The undertones of fear mixed with the heady flavor of arousal and sexual satisfaction, creating a brew that had his head reeling. Instead of drawing back as he knew he should, he drank deeper, not just her blood but that sweet, sweet flavor of sexual satisfaction.

On and on it went, until he drew back, not because he wanted to, but because he knew that if he didn't it might be the death of the woman beneath him. It would be grossly unfair if such a passionate creature should meet such an unfortunate end. Sliding out of her still quivering body, he rolled over and collapsed next to her, muscles quivering from exertion.

Long moments later, he pushed himself to his feet and began pulling on his clothes. He froze at the sound of the sleepy voice behind him. "What are you?"

"I'm a vampire, of sorts. There are multiple ways to feed, not just blood. Fear, joy. Sex. I've discovered that nothing quite enhances the flavor of blood as a good climax." Shrugging his shirt on, he glanced behind him as he buttoned it up quickly. "You seemed to enjoy yourself quite a bit."

"Are you from the area, I mean, will I see you again, around here?"

The man smiled to himself as he shrugged into his jacket. Turning, he bent down and brushed a kiss over her lips, chuckling at the sigh she released. "If you wish it. I must say, you're the best I've had in a very, very long time. On every level."

LeeAnn smiled sleepily. "I'm off tomorrow."

The man chucked her under her chin lightly. "Mac. And don't worry, I'll know where to find you."

*

As mention above, this is the first in a series of four. Keep an eye out for the rest.