Mary-Lou's Big Halloween

Story Info
Ghoul's bites give Mary-Lou what she wants - at a price.
1.8k words
3.49
38.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother of two youngsters Mary-Lou Greengrass, only daughter of Mayor Ike Jack and his wife Margo, stood in front of the mirror in her bedroom on Long Island, New York, reciting, "Mirror mirror on the wall; tell me who's the perfect bitch of all?"

The ghostly male – secreted in residence in the wall behind the mirror, semi see-through skin stretched foully over his transparent bones – had his fingers over the beak of the crow sitting on his outstretched forearm. That was to prevent the busy-body bird screeching out the perfect answer.

"You my dear," chuckled the ghoul not dressed in a hooded gown as he was on his 23-hour rest period. "But on the morrow just on midnight when I have transformed and bite into you, your bitchiness will leave you as you lose your life."

Mike-the-Ghoul waited hopefully. He grumped in a whisper, "Show us yer tits." Instead Mary-Lou looked at the bags under her eyes from excessive perpetual experimentation in banned substances, some of which she manufactured herself using a child's home chemical set.

"Why can't I have unblemished under-eye skin and be without bags like a child?" she wailed.

"Wish granted, murmured the ghoul, making a note in permanent marking chalk on his pocket blackboard.

"These thin mean lips – I want them full and to be so perfectly kissable."

The ghoul chalked another note and picked up in interest as Mary-Lou began unbuttoning.

Out flopped her breasts, looking well past their prime.

Permanently erect 36-B tits, constantly weeping milk, wrote Mike-the-Ghoul, recalling that Mary-Lou was forever going on about 36-B size. This of course was October 30, Note-Taking Day. Humans like Mary-Lou had never picked up on the existence of Note-Taking Day, the dummies.

It was two hours before midnight and the clock in the entrance hall of the house began to chime. Mary-Lou dropped to her knees in anticipation, licking her lips. She waited for the miracle to occur, a miracle she'd disclosed to non-one – not even husband Sammy or her lover, Sammy's father Charles. The secret was she had a magical mirror.

As the clock finished chiming ten, Mike-the-Ghoul's big secret was out and dripping – his 8-inch cock that somehow had retained human form and was in perfect working order. He pushed it magically through the glass and the grateful Mary-Lou spat on it and began licking. Within thirty minutes she would have 7-inches of it down her throat with Mike-the-Ghoul scaring the crap out of his crow because of excessive jiggling as Mary-Lou pulled away from the erection and began spraying her face and tits snow white. She always maximized Mike-the-Ghoul's ejaculations because she rubbed in 'coke' along its length before deep-throating.

Hauling his spent dick back in, wiping it and wiping bird shit off his forearm, Mike-the-Ghoul belched in satisfaction. Mary-Lou was now pressed hard against the mirror so he gave her the tongue fucking she'd earned, ending in her collapsing on to the floor during her 32nd orgasm. The ghoul whistled; the Greengrass's Collie called Turk bounded into the room and vacuumed up all of Mary-Lou's discharges without complaint and flicking the last bit of jizz off her left tit to make a clean breast of it, removing the last shred of evidence of the unlawful sexual connection of a ghoul with a married woman.

Husband Sammy emerged from Mary-Lou mother's bedroom doing up his trousers. He picked up Mary-Lou and as was the custom, snarled "Drunk again" and tossed her on the bed. He then went to the housekeeper's bedroom for the night.

All in all, the Greengrass's perfectly image normal Long Island family who exhibit deep affection for brethren including staff and neighbors.

Early next evening Mary-Lou took her kids and six other nearby kids trick and treating while their parents mixed partners for a mixed cook-out to be followed by a series of very adult games. Sammy had done his bit by making synthetic Jack-o-lanterns for the kids out of rubber. The interior candles burning rubber made one hell of a stink that pleased the kids enormously and folk answering the door to them shelled out treats recklessly just to get the kids off their property, taking the stink with them.

Mary-Lou raced home to ensure she had the kids bathed and were in bed asleep before 10:00 – mirror time. The phone went and she had a call to go to the house two doors away where old Mr McMasters wanted to Trick-or-Treat her.

"Sammy, I'm going to visit old Mr McMasters – keep an eye on the kids, please."

Sammy lifted his face from the butt of the housekeeper and called. "Right, have fun."

Mary-Lou left the house, not noticing she was walking between two rows of black cats lined up by the Scarecrow from Paddy Murphy's field on the other side of the river.

"Trick-or Treat Mary-Lou?" asked old Mr McMasters.

"A treat please."

"Here – suck this," laughed the old man.

Mary-Lou had never seen an erection so small and realized what with Mr McMasters being so old, this suck-off would take at least a couple of hours.

Sammy staggered from the housekeeper's room, spent and drunk. The clock finished striking 10:00 and through blurred vision he imagined he saw a big dick sticking out of his wife's dressing mirror. He dropped to his knees to pretend he was giving the mirage a damn good sucking.

Well, he couldn't believe how good it was. He gathered he was about halfway through when his father-in-law arrived, also drunk, and asked what he was doing to the mirror he and Margo had given Mary-Lou for her last birthday.

Sammy grinned inanely at Mayor Jack. "Pretend to take a gobble, Jacko – I imagine it's almost as good as the real thing, not that I've tried the real thing."

Mayor Jack played along and what he took between his teeth delighted him – better than any of his support staff in both taste and throbbing tempo. An hour later he gagged and reeling from the mirror was coughing out jizz in streams. Sammy had to give him mouth-to-mouth rescue breathing to suck him dry, spitting it out on to Mary-Lou's best bed cover.

By now Mike-the-Ghoul's cock was shriveling to waste and he cried dry tears. He waited patiently as he began to transform into a Vampire and wondered whether he should fuck Mary-Lou first or after the act; He drew from straws nicked surreptitiously from the Scarecrow outside by his crow before it transformed and flew away as a revolting looking vulture. Mike-the-Half-Ghoul-Half Vampire drew one straw, decided it was the shortest without checking on the remainder which meant he should fuck Mary-Lou before the act.

When the transformation was complete, Mike-the-Vampire walked out of the house and met Mary-Lou covered head to toe in jizz looking at the Scarecrow and line-up of black cats. She was about to scream in fright when she saw the most handsome man she'd ever met walking towards her; she melted, ejaculating on the spot. The cats rushed in surrounding her, eager to lick cream.

"Hello Mary-Lou, er, I mean Hallowe'en Mary-Lou," said the handsome man. When he came closer she saw he wasn't quite that handsome, not with teeth hanging down the sides of his mouth like fangs.

He grinned ever so handsomely: "May we fuck?"

"Oh yes," she wept in joy.

How Mike-the-Vampire enterprisingly performed his series of last fucks on earth that nigh made contemporary textbooks or websites on fucking positions appear to lack innovation and style. The couple surrounded themselves in such an outflow of jizz that the cats cleaning up after them ended the night twice the size they began it.

"Goodbye Mary-Lou," Mike-the-Vampire finally said, biting both tits, both lips and under both eyes. He then slowly faded into nothing, free to begin his new life.

Mary-Lou-the-Ghoul rose from her body and went to the bedroom mirror before going behind it for the next twelve months. She was so full of pride. His lips were full, looking as peachy as her outer lips of her vulva, her tits were very erect – slightly tilted upwards in fact, size 36-B was her guess – and under her eyes looked milky smooth as a baby's bottom.

During the night Mary-Lou's discarded body was found by a police patrol.

The first officer to reach the body reported to the arriving sergeant, "Drug overdose or drunk herself to death do you think Jake?"

"No Al, look at these marks on her tits, lips and eye-bags."

"Ohmigod, the marks of a..."

"No, don't mention the word, Al. It was Halloween last night – visitations of the dead from their halfway state. We'll need to let the body bounce around in the trunk a bit, roughening it up and then file it as a victim of road rage by person or persons unknown."

"But why? Al asked bewildered. "Let's report the truth and create media hysteria. We'll be hailed as heroes."

"Oh yeah," said his canny sergeant. "Remember what happens to those folk who spot Flying Saucers? They are tied up for years in front of special investigator and special enquiries loaded with politicians."

"Oh yeah, right Jake. I'll toss the body in the trunk and leave the tools out on the floor and our shotguns free to bounce around a bit in the hope that will hide those, er, special marks. Little wonder you made sergeant with a brain like yours."

"Thanks Al. Not a word to anyone, not even to my wife."

"Your wife?"

"Yes Al, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You're fucking her on your nights off, aren't you?"

"Aw Jake, it started out being a bit of fun but she's gotten serious about my weekly call on her."

"It's fine, Al. She's terribly guilty so is allowing me to go fishing much more. Could you work in another weekly visit to her to double her guilt, then I'll be cleared to go fishing and to the ball games every weekend. Far out."

Sammy went to the bedroom grieving. His beloved wife – well, something like that – was dead. Just as he reached the mirror, the clock began to strike ten. Something made him stop. As the clock finished striking he saw a beautiful vulva appear – it was Mary-Lou's; no doubt about that. Soon he was slamming into it and stayed on the job until he blacked out. The housekeeper called the medics and a beautiful young blonde was detailed to stay the night with him. Her name was Sandy.

In the morning the nurse made a great fuss of the children.

"Oh, I do love children," Sandy gushed.

That gave Sammy an idea. "What salary does the hospital have you on Sandy?"

She told him the figure.

"I have something in my mind, Sandy. Do you like to fuck?"

"Oh yes, Mr Greengrass."

"Well, here's the proposal. "I'll double your salary to be live-in nanny to the kids, and I'll give you all the fucking you desire. Plus I'll call in my father-in-law and he'll screw you as well and will pay you a hundred bucks per quarter hour, tax free. What do you say?"

"How soon can I start, Mr Greengrass?"

Eyeing her breasts he said, "Please call me Sammy. How about now?"