Tracey

Story Info
Her red pubic hair always got to him.
25.3k words
4.67
118.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
223 Followers

Chapter 1

An Eventful Barbecue

I was working as an advertising representative for a reasonably popular magazine and the sales manager had arranged a barbecue lunch for a group of potential clients at one of the local beauty spots. The usual sort of thing, the chance to meet and chat with a couple of major, and several minor celebrities over free food and booze, on the proviso the clients take home the kit of promotional material handed out as they left. As the photographer who normally covered that sort of event was off sick and I was reasonable competent with a digital camera, I was asked to take care of getting a few usable shots.

As these sort of things go I suppose it went reasonably well, a few of the people I had spoken to seemed to be genuinely interested in the package we had to offer their businesses and by mid afternoon I was feeling pretty hopeful of getting some orders over the next few weeks.

Most of the major notables and customers had left after a couple of hours or so, leaving us with just a group of the more serious drinkers, one of whom I was trying hard to continue politely chatting to when I first saw her.

I couldn't understand why I hadn't noticed her before because her hair alone, a thick, lustrous mane of red that fell well past her shoulders, made her stand out like a lighthouse on a dark night. But although it was that blaze of colour that first caught my attention, under those circumstances it alone wouldn't have been enough to hold it unless there had been other things too. But I immediately saw that there certainly were plenty of other things...

Although she was only wearing just a simple shift dress, the muted yellows, greens and bronzes showing off her milky white skin, the way she filled it would have been more than enough. The fabric seemed to cling to her every curve, and even from a distance I could tell from the way her breasts moved around under it that she wasn't wearing a bra. There was something almost hypnotic about the gentle, slightly jiggling swaying motion that was going on, and those movements alone were worth more than just a second look.

But as well as the large, and obviously firm attributes that were causing those, there was also something about the way she moved, a graceful fluidity that was decidedly sensual, even, perhaps unconsciously, sexual.

She somehow gave the impression that only yesterday she had still been a child, and that when she woke this morning she had been amazed to suddenly find herself with a woman's body. That everything about her new shape was still a surprise. The weight of her uptilted breasts and the way her arms now brushed against their firm roundness when she moved. The way her hips and buttocks swayed when she walked. The extra distance down to the ground now that her legs had fully grown.

Then as she came even closer I saw just how beautiful her face was. Heart shaped, with wide-set, grey-green eyes, a neat little nose, and a full, almost too full-lipped mouth. What made her stand out even more, well at least to me, was the fact that apart from a light, orangy-pink lipstick, her face was almost completely free of make-up. And, just like the way she moved, it had a heart-stopping look that somehow combined both that of an apparently innocent child, and a woman who was all too aware of her sexuality.

And at that moment this child-like sex goddess was walking directly towards me, and smiling.

As luck would have it, just at that moment a group decided it was time to leave and called away the person I'd been chatting to, leaving me standing alone. The girl's smile widened as she saw that happening, and when she got closer she said. 'Hello, my name's Tracey, I've seen you taking photographs. Are they for use in the magazine?'

'Hi Tracey, I'm Jim. Yes, well maybe, it all depends on how they come out, I'm not the regular photographer, just a stand-in.'

'It looked as though you knew what you were doing. Would you take mine?'

And that's how it started, with her asking me to just take a couple of photographs. At that stage I didn't even bother to ask her why she had asked me, she was so stunningly beautiful that I would have grabbed any opportunity I was given to have a chance of finding out more about her.

So, having spotted a couple of not-yet-too-drunk celebrities I walked her over to where they were standing and took a few pretty ordinary shots of the three of them. Then, while the others returned to the serious business of getting their glasses refilled, I took Tracy by the arm and said. 'Let's get away from this lot, I'd like to try to get a few really good shots of you on your own.'

The ploy might not have worked with many girls, but Tracey complied enthusiastically and having found somewhere shielded from the crowd I got started. I took a few full-length pictures, then a series of close-up shots of her face, and quickly saw she had that quality that I'd heard real photographers talk about, how some women seem to literally glow when a camera is focussed on them.

I told her so and then suggested we look for a few different settings, to see what sort of back-ground was best to bring out the unique tones of both her skin and especially her flame-red hair.

She agreed to that too and we wandered off together, starting to chat at a personal level as we looked for different places where I could take some more pictures.

As I imagine hundreds of thousands of reasonably pretty young girls do, all through the last years at school she had dreamed of becoming a model. Having left, she had started attending some sort of training course, while getting a job in one of the better-known chains of dress shops. One of the things she had already learned was that almost any publicity was good, and when she'd heard about that day's celebrity lunch from a friend, she'd decided she would try to gate-crash it.

'So if you can get any picture of me in the story I'd be really, really grateful Jim.' She said with a meaningful look.

I told her it wasn't something I had any control over, reminding her that I was merely standing in for the regular photographer, and that even he had very little say as to which pictures, if any, were actually used in the coverage.

But that didn't seem to make too much difference to her attitude, she said she was sure I would do my best for her, and that she would help me to get whatever pictures I thought had the best chance. So we continued moving around the area, stopping every now and then to take a few photos, then continuing to look for somewhere just a little different.

The area where the barbecue had been held was park-like, but as we moved further away the vegetation became less ordered, with several paths meandering through it, a couple of which led to two nearby beaches.

The first was pretty open and breezy, but the second, tucked away in trees behind a rocky headland, was much smaller, more secluded and well protected from the wind. The path led up to a flattish area where there were a couple of benches and as they were angled in different directions I realised they would provide me with several different backgrounds to work with.

'This looks good Tracey. I can take you with the sky behind you from this angle, or with either the rocks, or those trees, from another. And there's very little wind to blow your gorgeous hair about, so let's see what we can do.' I said.

I asked her get up on one of the benches, and with her feet on the seat, sit on the top rail of the back-rest. Then when I was sure she was comfortably balanced, I got her to turn and arch her upper body back a little, so I had the curve of her breasts in profile.

'That's great!' I said after I'd taken a couple of test shots. 'Now, you have terrific legs, so pull the hem of your dress up a bit further so I can see more of them.'

She did as I'd asked without the slightest hesitation and for the next few minutes, with the blue sky behind her, I moved around taking pictures from various angles, all the time murmuring words of encouragement and praise.

At first I took some half-length shots, in which I made sure I had her breasts in profile, then moved back a little and concentrated on getting pictures that showed off her legs, which were just as blood-stirringly shapely as her breasts. Having taken a few of those I moved around to alter the background, and as I re-checked the focus I couldn't help noticing that her nipples seemed to be making the thin fabric bulge much more sharply than before.

Then it occurred to me that with the sun beginning to drop lower in the sky the angle of the light was changing, and if I turned her so she was facing almost directly into it and I crouched down, I might be able to get shots that showed her legs off to even better advantage.

And I was right, by squatting low and getting her move one leg a little further to one side, I was able to get several really great pictures.

Then, and I really don't know what prompted me to do it, I flipped on the zoom lens, holding my breath as I steadied the camera and watched the image changing. Although parts of it were still dim, there must have been enough light being reflected up off the flat, rocky surface, and I found I could see right up between her palely gleaming thighs. In fact I could see so far up that I could just make out the colour of the panties she had on.

Even though I had been concentrating on taking the best pictures I could, I had still felt myself starting to get more and more physically aroused by her sensuality while taking them. So I guess it was no wonder that as I looked at what I could then see through the zoom lens I felt my already stiffened cock starting to pulse and throb.

And perhaps because of the effect she'd already had on me, although I was bit nervous that she might suddenly realise just what I was doing, I took my time, double-checking the settings and focus. Then having successfully taken the first I decided to take an even bigger risk, and see if I could improve the picture by getting just a little bit closer.

'Just hold still for another few seconds Tracey, this will be the last one of these.' I said as I shuffled forward and then crouched even lower.

Although I hadn't noticed her moving while I was doing that, when I looked through the viewfinder again it seemed that she must have done so. Her legs were that much further apart, and I found I had a virtually clear view right up between them. I felt my hands trembling, and my cock throbbing even more strongly as I stared at her crotch, at the narrow strip of pale green nylon covering her pussy.

The thought that her movement had been accidental, that any moment she'd pull her legs closer again made it important to get the picture quickly. But I had never been with a true red-head, and even as I tried to hold the camera still I found myself getting even more excited. I couldn't stop myself trying to picture what she'd look like without the panties. Imagining her pussy being framed by that fiery bush.

But although I couldn't do anything about what was going on between my legs I somehow I got my hands and fingers under control and managed to take a couple of really sexy close-ups.

When I straightened myself and stood up I saw Tracey's eyes drop to my crotch, she smiled then looked up. 'I thought so, you've been getting turned-on, haven't you? And you certainly won't be using those last few pictures in the magazine, will you.'

I simply didn't know what to say, just shook my head, but she giggled, then stunned me when she said. 'You should have asked me to take them off, then you could have seen everything.'

'Would you have done that?' I asked incredulously.

'Probably, if I felt sure you would really make an effort to get one of the other pictures of me in the magazine. But then I was always a bit of an exhibitionist, even as a little kid. You know the kind of thing, flapping my skirt and flashing my knickers whenever Mum and Dad had someone over. Anyway.' She added, flushing slightly. 'I was getting turned-on too you know.'

'You were?'

'Yes, it's kind of sexy, being photographed. Well photographed in that way is, it made me very aware of my body. And then when I thought I saw your reaction to me...'

I thought quickly, and never really supposing she'd actually do it, I said. 'You could still do it, take them off I mean. I really will do everything I can to get you some coverage. And there's nobody else around to see us, and I really would love to have a shot of you like that Tracey.'

'Would you?'

'Of course I would.'

'What would you do with it? I mean your girl-friend might find it, ask hard to answer questions.'

I saw her eye-brows rise when I said. 'I don't have a steady girl-friend right now.'

'That surprises me. But even so, what would you do with it. Would you wank yourself off while looking at it?' She asked with a wickedly mischievous grin.

I felt my face turning red at the bluntness of her question and heard myself mumble something in reply.

'Don't be embarrassed, I like the idea of that, I mean being able to turn a man on even when I'm not there myself. I've often wondered if that's why so many girls pose for those girlie magazines, apart from the money they get of course. But even if they don't I'm sure I would think that way. It's a pretty powerful thought.'

She paused for a moment and I took that opportunity to settle the whirling going on inside my head, and so was better able to handle it when she then said. 'But apart from helping me by getting a photograph published you have to promise me something else too.'

'What's that?'

'These pictures are just for you, I want you to promise me nobody else will see them. I know something about what can be done with digital photographs. And you have to promise me they won't get to anyone else, even by mistake Jim.'

I understood exactly what she meant, and at the time was quite serious about the promise I gave her. She recognised my sincerity and after no more than a moment's hesitation, said. 'O.K. So, let's get on with it, what do you want me to do?'

'Just another one or two like this Tracey, then a couple more, without the panties. If that's O.K.?'

She smiled, nodded and quite unselfconsciously pulled her skirt up to her waist, then arranged the folds of material so they wouldn't obstruct my view. I knew I was staring open-mouthed, but just couldn't help it, her panties were skimpy, and very, very sexy, no more than a lacy, vee-shaped pale green. Although the gusset in the crotch hid her pussy, the panties fitted so snugly that the outline of its lips and even the slit between them was clearly defined. But the panel above was so sheer that it did little to dull the flame red colour of her pubic hair.

'Very, very sexy Tracey.' I said croakily as I continued staring down at her, then somehow managed to tell how I wanted her to pose.

I had her spread her legs just a little wider apart, then while she again held on to the back rail for support, asked her to do as she had before, turn her upper body and lean back. As she arched herself, pulling her breasts tight, I saw that I hadn't been imagining it, her nipples had become engorged, and by then had turned into a pair of really prominent spikes.

Not surprisingly I needed every ounce of will-power to concentrate on taking the pictures, I had an almost overwhelming temptation to put the camera down and either fondle those gorgeous breasts, or slip my head up between her milky thighs. But I somehow resisted, and, thinking that might be the one and only opportunity to get anything like them, made sure I took the very best shots I could.

But the strength of that temptation was nothing compared to what I had to resist when I took the second group of pictures, after she'd slipped her panties off.

Although it probably sounds strange, apart from everything else about that situation, and there was plenty, the thing that really caught, and continued to hold my attention, was the small, triangular patch of her pubic hair.

It was perhaps a couple of shades darker than that on her head, but still a fiery red, and never having been with a red-head before I found that just its exotic colour alone had a powerfully arousing effect on me. And, as I saw when she spread her legs wider, she had not only trimmed it but also removed any trace of hairs round her pussy, so the neat little triangle seemed to pointing to the juicy delights waiting below. That knowledge seemed to at least double the impact it had on me, and I found myself starting to feel giddy with sheer lustful desire.

Although my original intention had been to just get a couple of shots of her like that, once we'd started Tracey insisted I take quite a few more. Some using extreme close-up, some much less clinical and far, far more sexy, of her lightly fingering herself.

'I want a chance to see these sometime Jim. See just what my pussy looks like. That's one disadvantage of being a girl, you need to be a contortionist to see yourself, and it's a bit hard to work yourself up while you're doing that, the system gets blocked.' She said as her fingers began slipping up and down over and between her already puffy pussy-lips.

'Is that what's happening, I mean are you getting more turned-on?' I asked as I took another shot.

'Mmm, yes, it's nice.' She answered with half closed eyes. 'Are you?'

'Of course I am.'

'Is your cock big and hard now?' She asked in a breathless whisper.

'It has been for some time now.'

'I thought so, you poor thing. I'll have to do something about that for you. Just hold on for a bit, give me a little longer, and try to make sure you get a picture of me as I come.'

So, as bizarre as it sounds, I stood there, taking pictures of her working herself up to orgasm, and feeling my cock trying to force its way out through the front of my trousers.

When she finally came it was quite gently, perhaps because to avoid the risk of falling off the bench rail she had to retain some degree of control of herself. But I could tell from the look on her face and the increasing speed of her fingers that she was getting close, so was ready to capture the moment. Then her eyes clamped shut, her legs spread a little further apart as muscles tensed, and with a series of small 'oof-ing' sounds the effect began rippling up through her body.

It took her a minute or two to calm down again but once she had she said. 'That was nice, and by then I needed to do that. Did you get some good pictures Jim?'

'I think so.'

'And did you like being able to watch me?'

'I suppose so.'

'Only suppose?'

'Well it was a bit frustrating.'

'Oh of course! Come here, let me do what I said I would. Unfasten your pants for me Jim.'

As I began doing that she got down off the rail and sat on the seat of the bench, indicating I should stand in front of her. She glanced up into my eyes, smiling at the tense expression I had on my face, then looked down as I finally managed to extricate my rigidly swollen cock.

'Ah yes, a big one.' She murmured when she saw it. 'And by the look of it you're more than ready for this.' She added.

I could see what she meant, by then I had been aroused for so long that the head was already sticky with pre-cum that had been steadily seeping from the tip. 'So let's not waste time on too many preliminaries. Does this feel nice?' She asked as she curled her fingers lightly around the shaft and began running them up and down the throbbing length.

'Yes, of course. Your hands are so soft.' I croaked as thrills rocketed up through my body.

'There are parts of me that are even softer.' She replied with a grin, then added as she slid her other hand forward between my legs and gently cupped my balls. 'And do you like me doing this too?'

'Oh yes Tracey, oh that feels so good!' I gasped as one hand began sliding back and forth while the other rolled and squeezed each one in turn.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
223 Followers