The Transporter Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica goes to Kelly's place to help.
7.3k words
4.48
27.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica knocked on the door to Kelly's apartment.

"Open up, Kelly! I know you're in there!" she hollered at the peep hole.

Jessica could sense movement inside. The occupant shuffled her way to the door and slowly unlocked it. The door swung open slowly with a faint creak. Kelly stood in the doorway, wearing a dingy, pink bath robe. Her face looked weary. Her hair was a mess. She looked like she hadn't slept for days.

"Kelly! Are you all right?"

She just nodded her head.

"I've been calling you for four days! Where have you been?"

Kelly just shrugged her shoulders with a dejected look. She turned and shuffled back across the room to the sofa. She plopped down into her seat and continued staring at the television like she had been doing every day for nearly a week. There were empty pizza boxes and Chinese food containers strewn all about the living area.

Jessica let herself in and closed the door. She cleared a spot for herself, on the sofa, and sat down next to her friend.

"I've been worried sick about you, Kell! What's the matter?"

Kelly just sat there. She didn't say a word.

"I haven't seen or heard from you since last Saturday when we went out shopping."

"I know..." said Kelly in a low voice. "I still don't know what really happened!"

Jessica shifted herself in her seat and listened to her friend.

"It all started with that 'Coyote Man.'" Kelly continued. "He gave me that silver box lined with fur. There was a button inside. I pressed it then there was a bright flash of light."

Another few minutes of silence followed as Jessica waited patiently for her friend to continue.

Kelly told Jessica about being transported to another place. She told her friend about being held prisoner in a freezing cold room full of fur. She told of her encounter with Coyote Man and his fur machines.

Jessica sat on the sofa listening, patiently, to her friend describe her adventure in fur. Kelly described the rapture she felt as her naked body was slowly engulfed in rich, soft fur. She seemed to relive the whole series of events in her mind as she talked. She closed her eyes, leaned back into the overstuffed sofa and smiled as she recalled the first tingles of ecstasy in fur. Jessica secretly reached her hand up, underneath her skirt and ran her fingers through her soft, mink fur panties as she pretended to pay attention.

"Kelly, you've been anti-fur as long as I've known you."

"I know. That's my problem, Jess. I haven't been able to stop thinking about fur all week!" she exclaimed.

"It's a common reaction." Jessica said in a matter of fact voice.

"I barely slept a wink for days!" Kelly continued.

Jessica just sat there with a look of understanding, letting her friend unwind her thoughts. After about an hour, she looked at Kelly and said, "You look tired. Let's get you to bed."

"But I can't sleep!" her friend pleaded.

"Don't worry. I know just the cure." said Jessie.

She led Kelly to her bedroom and straightened the sheets on her bed. Kelly stood there like a zombie as Jessica slipped the bath robe off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

Kelly stood there in the dim bedroom, completely naked. Her eyes drooped with fatigue. Jessica looked, longingly, at her friend's figure. The shadow from the bedside lamp highlighted Kelly's large, round breasts and her firm stomach. Jessica pretended she didn't notice the triangle of neatly trimmed fur between Kelly's legs. She secretly lusted after her friend for years but never expressed it until now. This was the first time Jessica ever took a shot at bedding her. She tugged at her fur panties and gave her self a momentary thrill as a warm sensation grew within her loins.

She laid Kelly down on the bed. "This won't work!" she protested. "I can't sleep. I tried."

Kelly rolled over onto her stomach and nestled her head on the cool, soft pillow.

"Let me worry about that." Jessica whispered.

Jessica stood there, staring at her friend's beautiful, long legs and tight, round ass as she undressed herself down to nothing but a soft fur bra and furry, mink panties. She ran her hands over her own ample, fur covered tits and over her tight, sexy ass. Kelly's eyes were closed so she didn't notice Jessica standing there, nearly naked with her finger dancing up and down between her pussy lips, getting ready for her first sexual encounter with her girlfriend.

Jessica reached into her purse and pulled out a pair of white fox fur mittens and slipped them on. She climbed into bed with Kelly and lay there for a minute to let her friend acclimate to the new presence beside her. A minute later, Jessica spoke softly into Kelly's ear.

"I want you to relax, Kelly. Just lay there, quietly, and let me take care of you."

"Mmm-Hmm..." Kelly mumbled, already half asleep.

Just a few seconds later, Kelly's body jolted like she had been hit with a bolt of electricity. When Jessica's fur touched down for the first time, the tingling sensations shot through Kelly's body, causing a slide show of steamy, fur images to flash through her mind. Jessica knew exactly what was going on inside her friend's head, for she had the same experience only a few weeks ago.

Kelly struggled for a moment but Jessica quieted her. "It's fur! It's just fur!" she whispered in her ear as she caressed the hairline above her ear with a fox clad hand.

"It feel's so good!" Kelly moaned.

Jessica moved slowly down Kelly's back as she massaged her fur, deep into Kelly's tired muscles. Her body seemed to melt as the sensations took over, pushing her into a state of deep relaxation. Jessica could see the tension build up again when she began to creep her hands downward, toward Kelly's sexy backside. She tickled the crack of her ass and teased the fur down between Kelly's shapely thighs. With a little bit of pressure from her hands, Kelly's legs spread wide open, almost like they were spring loaded.

It wasn't until Jessica started to creep the fur along Kelly's inner thighs and tickle her taint that she protested.

"Jessie! NO!", she shouted.

Jessica kept at it. "You LIKE this! Don't you?"

"No!... Yes!... I don't know!" she whined.

Jessica picked up her pace. She furred Kelly's pussy with an expert flare. Her free hand roamed that sweet ass and tickled those thighs. Kelly's body was bucking and thrashing on the bed, yet she did nothing to stop Jessica's furry attack.

"I'm going to cum!" she gulped out.

"Not until you beg for it!" Jessica commanded.

Kelly lay there in silent torment for as long as she could hold out.

"Please!..." Kelly squeaked with a strained breath.

With one last, deft, furry flick against Kelly's clit, Jessica forced her to cum in a screaming fit of pleasure. Kelly buried her face in the pillow and screamed again as the second wave overtook her. By the time she stopped cumming, her pillow case was soaked with saliva and the sheets underneath her were saturated with her juices.

Jessica rolled Kelly over onto her back and slowly brought her down to earth again, furring her sexy stomach and her gorgeous tits until she closed her eyes and drifted, gently off to sleep. The smile on her face told Jessica her work was done for the night, so she snuggled up next to her girlfriend and fell asleep at her side. The two of them rested until early the next afternoon. It was the first good night's sleep Kelly had in a long time.

Kelly woke up, alone in her bed. Jessica was in the kitchen making a late breakfast for the two of them. Kelly rolled onto her side and, with her eyes still closed, reached up to brush some hair out of her face. She felt a soft, furry twinge on her forehead. Her eyes popped open and she looked at her hands. She was wearing a pair of fluffy, white fox fur mittens. Jessica must have put them on her hands while she was sleeping.

Jessica returned to the bedroom with a breakfast tray in her hands. She found Kelly writhing in the throes of a self-induced orgasm. Kelly hardly noticed Jessica standing there, watching as two fur encased hands moved up and down her gorgeous body, slowly bringing pleasure to every part of herself.

When the orgasm subsided, Jessica sat down on the edge of the bed and helped Kelly pull the mittens off her hands. They drank coffee and ate breakfast together, in bed.

"Eat up." Jessica commanded. "You've got a long day ahead of you!"

When they finished eating, Jessica took her friend to the bathroom.

"How long has it been since you showered, Kell?" she asked.

Kelly shrugged her shoulders as Jessie pushed her into the shower and pulled the curtain shut.

"Don't come out until you're all cleaned up!" Jessie commanded.

Kelly took a long, hot shower. Jessica got dressed and cleaned up the living area while she waited for her friend. It took almost an hour for Kelly to finish. Jessica was sitting on the sofa, waiting, when Kelly came out of the bathroom, wrapped in a large, white bath towel.

"Go get dressed." Jessica ordered. "I laid some clothes out for you."

Kelly found her new, blue bikini and her short mini skirt and blouse, neatly laid out on the bed. She dressed herself, slowly relishing the feeling of the thin, stretchy Spandex as it molded itself to her body. She looked at herself in the mirror. She looked sexy wearing her skimpy bikini. She felt sexy, too! When she was all dressed, Kelly returned to her friend, still waiting for her on the sofa.

"Come. Sit down." Jessica said as she patted the sofa beside her.

Kelly settled down next to her. Jessica reached into her purse and pulled out a round, silver transporter.

"Where did you get that?" Kelly gasped.

"Same place you did." was Jessie's reply.

Kelly reached for her purse and took out her own transporter. They were virtually identical, right down to the picture of the fox engraved on the shiny, silver cover. She sat there in stunned silence, just looking at Jessica.

"This can't be real!" she finally exclaimed.

Jessica just looked at her and grinned. She pressed the latch on the side of the box and the top popped open. She ran her fingers through the soft fur inside.

"It's real."

Kelly opened her box and felt the fur, being careful not to press the button inside.

"It feels so good but fur is so wrong!" she protested.

Jessica held out her hand. "Give it to me if you think fur is so bad."

Kelly recoiled. "No way!"

"Well, then, admit it! You're a latent fur freak!"

Kelly twirled her finger around in circles, inside the box.

"Fur does turn me on..."

"You can have all the fur you could ever imagine!" Jessica said with a twinkle in her eye. "Press the button!"

She held up her transporter and beckoned her friend to do the same. Kelly hesitated but she raised up her hand and poised her finger over the button.

"On three." instructed Jessica. "One!... Two!..."

Kelly closed her eyes and braced herself.

"THREE!!"

There was a blinding, white flash. A numb, dizzy feeling came over them. A minute later they found themselves in the dimly lit room again. They were sitting on the beaver fur sofa. This time Kelly enjoyed it and she didn't care who knew. She ran her fingers through the fur and slowly swished her legs back and forth so the fur brushed against the back of her thighs as she moved. She was getting horny already.

Kelly relaxed on the sofa and savored the fur. She looked over at her girlfriend, seated beside her on the sofa. Jessica was enjoying the fur as much as she was. A minute later, Coyote Man entered the room. He smiled, happily, as he set his hat and glasses down on the table then walked across the room to greet the girls.

"How was your transport?" he asked.

Kelly made a face. "I feel like I have a hangover!" she complained.

He explained how the transporter's disorienting effects wear off over time. But the first trip, or two, can leave a person feeling out of sorts for a few days afterward.

"It'll be a breeze once you've made a couple more transports." Coyote Man informed her.

He walked across the room and stood in front of the two girls as they sat. He could see the effect fur was having on them. Kelly was still rubbing the backs of her legs against the fur. Her blue panties peeked out from under her short skirt as her legs waved back and forth. His eyes were glued to the blue patch of fabric appearing and disappearing between her legs. She noticed his gaze and let her skirt ride up her thighs, tantalizing Coyote Man as it went higher and higher.

Jessica sat next to her, running her fingers through the fur upholstery. One hand creeped up onto her leg and slowly slid toward her crotch. Her fingers made slow circles through her fur undies as she teased her own pussy with deliberate strokes.

Coyote Man watched the two beautiful woman work themselves into a sexual lather. When he thought they had enough, he turned to Jessica and offered his hand. He helped her to her feet and walked her toward the door across the room. He pulled her close and snuggled her inside his long coyote fur coat. Their bodies embraced and their lips met for a long, sultry kiss. Jessica's knees seemed to turn to rubber as the coyote fur coat swallowed her up. Coyote Man held her just long enough to put her under his spell. Jessica stood there in a daze, as if she had been hypnotized. He opened the door to his fur den and ushered her inside. Kelly sat there in silence as she watched her friend disappear into the darkness. The door closed behind her with a loud click. A moment later, a sharp scream rang out from behind the door.

Coyote Man laughed and turned toward Kelly. He offered his hand.

"You're next." he said with a sly smile on his face.

Kelly got a sinking feeling in her stomach. Coyote Man just stood there with his hand out, beckoning her to stand and follow him. She sat on the fur sofa, half frozen with fear but something about his stare captivated her. She could feel his eyes on her, looking at her, coveting her body. She sat there for a moment, not knowing what to do. The sound of Jessica's scream still echoed in her head.

"What happened to Jess?" she stammered.

Without a word, Coyote Man reached down and took Kelly by the hand. He pulled her to her feet with a strong, yet gentle tug. Before she knew it, she was swallowed up inside his long fur coat. Their bodies met. He was wearing nothing underneath but a light brown fur loincloth. She could feel his hard cock pressed against her through the fur. His expression softened as she looked up at him and gazed, deep into his eyes.

Coyote Man hugged her close. She stood up on her toes and kissed him. A feeling of serenity came over her as their lips met. His hands roamed her sexy body. His fingers gently brushed the thin, stretchy fabric covering her tight, round ass. Kelly's fear dissolved away as she melted into Coyote Man's embrace. She felt relaxed and willing to do whatever Coyote Man wanted. His strong will overtook her, pulling her into a dreamy state of hypnosis.

The next thing Kelly knew, she was standing on the other side of the doorway as it clicked shut behind her. There was nothing but darkness surrounding her. She turned and reached for the door. She found nothing but emptiness. She was alone in the pitch black room, feeling like she was standing in the middle of nowhere. She felt confused and didn't know where to turn.

"Jessie!" she called out into the darkness.

There was silence. -- Not even an echo.

She took a step and felt her sandal being pulled off her foot. A tingle ran up her leg as her bare foot touched down on the soft, furry floor. She stepped out of her other shoe and stood there as her feet sank in.

Kelly wiggled her toes, appreciating the delicious feeling as the fur wrapped around her ankles. She tried to take another step but her foot wouldn't move. She tugged to no avail. She felt herself sinking, slowly into the floor.

Kelly screamed. The piercing shriek received no answer. She sank knee deep in fur. She sank faster and faster every the second. It squeezed and massaged her legs as it pulled her under, inch by inch. She fought and struggled as several furry hands reached up and started to pull her clothes off.

Her blouse was gone in less than a minute. Her skirt was off, mere seconds later. She stood, waist deep, in a torrent of furry pleasure before she realized that she was still wearing her Spandex bikini. Her legs and thighs quivered with delight as the fur took her prisoner. An overwhelming lust boiled up inside Kelly's soul. She felt her pussy getting wet. Goose bumps rose on her skin as the tickling sensation moved up past her stomach, toward her gorgeous, round tits.

Kelly wanted to feel the fur on her breasts, now. She quickly reached behind her back and untied her bikini top. It fell off just as the fur engulfed her chest. A sigh drifted past her lips as it swirled around her heaving bosom. Her nipples stood erect and her head leaned back as she savored the sensations of her body being swallowed by the fur.

She was armpit-deep in fur. Only her shoulders and arms and head remained above the surface. Kelly swooned and sighed as the fur kneaded and massaged every inch of her body. It rubbed her pleasure zones with mechanical precision, pushing her higher and higher into a frenzied state of ecstasy. The fire of passion burned, deep within her loins. She needed to feel the soft caress of fur against her pussy but her Spandex panties prevented it from touching her there. She yearned for the feeling of fur sliding across her backside, caressing her ass, brushing across her cheeks, sending a delicious tingle up her spine but the stretchy, blue fabric protected her. She had to get those damned panties off!

Kelly tried to reach down with her hands, under the fur, but it was no use. The machine wouldn't let her. She twisted her torso and thrashed her hips in hopes of slipping her panties off but it countered her every motion. The more she fought, the tighter the machine held her until, at last, her entire body was ensnared in the strong, relentless grip of the fur. Kelly was helpless as she was finally sucked, chin deep, down into the swirling mass of fur. She couldn't move her arms or legs. She couldn't even wiggle her hips but the fur kept stimulating her in ways she never dreamed possible, except for one thing. Her blue, Spandex panties prevented her from having the orgasm she desperately craved.

Kelly could only float there, in the depths of the fur machine as it tweaked every erogenous zone of her body. She tried to struggle free but it was too strong for her. Her strength began to fade. She slowly relaxed and stopped fighting until it had complete control.

Kelly gradually became aware of a presence in the room with her. She couldn't see who was in the darkness above her but somebody was definitely there.

"Are we having fun, yet?" came the voice, through the darkness.

It was a familiar, girl's voice. It came from just a few feet in front of her. She didn't recognize it at first but, when the voice called out to her again, she knew who it was.

"How are you doing down there, Kell?" It was Jessica.

Slowly, the room grew brighter. Kelly finally saw her surroundings. It wasn't a very large room. It was probably only about half the size of an average bedroom. All the walls and the entire ceiling were covered in fur. There didn't appear to be any doors or windows. The floor appeared to be solid except for the area that swallowed her up. The light seemed to come from nowhere as Kelly's eyes adjusted to the brightness.

Her friend's shadowy figure appeared on the fur floor in front of her. A moment later, there was enough light for Kelly to see Jessica's lean, sexy body, in full view, looking down at her. She lay on her side, in a seductive pose with her head propped up on one arm. She wore nothing but a brown, mink bikini. Kelly surveyed her tight stomach and her long, lean legs. Her bikini top looked a little too small to contain her large breasts. They jiggled, gently behind the fur when she moved.