For Want of a Heel

Story Info
Sally breaks a shoe & meets a most unusual store owner.
3.9k words
4.66
106.9k
39
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,905 Followers

(My lovely and talented editor Marian, mumbled the entire time she went over this story, asking me if I was SURE I wanted to write this and was I actually in my right mind and still taking my medication. I'm not sure about the "right mind" part but everything else I'm pretty sure about. Thank you as always for your assistance Marian, I just wanted to try this. By the way, yes, the couple in the computer store is someone my readers have met before.)

*

"Shit, shit, SHIT." Sally glared at her right foot. The heel of her shoe was broken off, still caught in the chink of the cobblestone walkway she was standing on. She carefully set the bag holding her laptop down and reached down to pull the heel free.

"Two hundred dollars," Sally sighed as she juggled the broken heel for a moment. Then she reached down and removed first the broken shoe and then its counterpart. She unzipped the side pocket of the tote bag, blessing the sales girl that had talked her into it when she had bought the computer.

"It wasn't just because she was so cute," Sally mused. She certainly had been THAT, though. Blonde and cute and nice legs and a happy smile to go with her enthusiasm. Sally virtuously reminded herself that she had agreed to the accessory bag even after she realized that the bubbly young woman was more than casually involved with the dark haired female assistant manager, or whatever the other woman was. They may have fooled everyone else in the store, but Sally's sharp eyes had seen the way they looked at each other.

"Wonder if they would be interested in a three-way sometime?"

Shaking herself out of her pleasant, but irrelevant, thoughts, Sally surveyed her surroundings. There were enough people strolling and shopping that she decided she couldn't just pull off her pantyhose. She shrugged. She would just have to accept that they would be horribly ruined by the time she made her way back to her car.

The older (Forty-something, if you please!) brunette woman contemplated the mile-plus walk to her car. Not that she couldn't do it with ease, she still ran three or four days a week. She really didn't care to do it barefoot unless she was on a beach. And the cobblestone walkways of the restored area of the city didn't qualify as hard-packed sand.

She had been calling on customers here, updating their records. She was a financial planner and a darn good one. She had started out working for a major brokerage house years ago and made good money, as long as she worked the standard sixteen hour days seven days a week. She had enjoyed it until she realized that time was slipping away and she was single and alone. Then she had made a courtesy call on a local insurance broker, and met MaryAnn. For the first time in her life she had fallen in love, not just lust.

Not that MaryAnn wasn't an object of lust. Full-bodied and attractive with breasts matched the phrase "bodacious tatas" in the movie "An Officer and A Gentleman". But it was her wonderful smile that caught Sally's eye, and eventually her heart. They had moved in together after a few dates. Two years ago they had taken the plunge, starting their own company. MaryAnn ran the office and handled the paperwork, the computer system and kept the entire operation together. Sally was the outside salesperson, traveling and convincing people that they would get more and better attention from a small, dedicated company. The combo had proved unbeatable and now the firm of "MS Financial and Insurance" didn't seek out clients, they sought out Sally and MaryAnn.

The job still required travel, a lot of it. Most often it was Sally, but MaryAnn spent a generous amount of time on the road too. They had discussed stepping down their personal involvement some over the last couple of months. They had good people working for them, people they had brought into the business first as employees and then as stockholders. The two of them still held the majority of the shares and intended to maintain control but wanted to spend more time together.

They did have a strange relationship, Sally admitted to herself as she started walking. MaryAnn was one-hundred percent lesbian. She certainly didn't dislike men, having in fact hired the first guy to work for them, a man who was still with them and was their most loyal co-worker. She just didn't find them interesting sexually. Now Sally...

"Oh heck, might as well admit it," thought Sally. "I'm a pushover for either sex. Or maybe its just I'm a pushover for sex." The two women had reached an agreement. Monogamy was not ruled out, they had a varied and extremely inventive sex life. But with all their travel, coupled with the fact both women were in their sexual prime, had made them decide that when they were apart each one was free to enjoy themselves. When they were together there was no one but the two of them, although they occasionally added a third person, always female, just to keep things interesting.

Sally smiled as she thought of the last time they had invited a guest into their bedroom. She had been a nice, sweet blonde woman in her early thirties. A receptionist at a business they dealt with, she had accepted MaryAnn's invitation for coffee, then another for drinks and dinner and finally one to drop by the house where she became the filling in a MaryAnn and Sally sandwich.

"That was nice," Sally said aloud, not worrying about who might be listening. "We need to find someone else." She looked around. Not that it appeared there were any likely candidates in this restored district. She made a mental note of a store she saw called "Asides". She and MaryAnn didn't need any more art work, but a place that sold candles and scented oils was always welcome. Sally giggled. They certainly ran through their share of both those items.

Just then she saw a sign and forgot about candles, oils or any other shop. For tucked in a small corner was a doorway and a small display window. The doorway had a sign hanging over it reading "Leslie's Shoes for Women" and the display window had a pair of absolutely to-die-for black fuck-me pumps.

Sally pressed her nose against the glass, reminding herself not to drool as she did. The hand-crafted leather shone, without a hint of a flaw. Sally pictured MaryAnn in them, wearing nothing else. Well, maybe the black leather bustier she had just purchased for her girl friend that was tucked in the bottom of her luggage.

"I wonder," Sally mused, "If this place sells black fish-net stockings too?" Revising her mental image of MaryAnn to add those stockings, Sally seized the door handle and bounced into the shop.

"Hello, can I help you?"

Sally turned. "Yes, those shoes in the window. They're wonderful and I hope you have them in the size I need."

The tall woman, apparently the only occupant of the store, smiled back at Sally. In a throaty voice she replied. "I'm sure we do." She moved gracefully to the window. Sally noted that the woman had VERY nice legs, well set off by her loose skirt, dark stockings or pantyhose, and attractive high heels.

"These are just wonderful aren't they? And very sexy too, I think." Glancing back over her shoulder at Sally, the woman surveyed her. Sally noted that the woman's eyes carefully took in her own legs before widening at the sight of Sally's stocking feet.

"What in the world happened to you?" She exclaimed. Putting the shoe back in the window she hurried to Sally, Taking her arm, she guided her to a plush. comfortable chair. "Sit, sit!" she commanded.

"One second," Sally said. She surveyed her already ruined stockings. Now that it was just her and the proprietor, she hiked up her skirt and pulled her pantyhose off, balancing first on one foot and then the other. She staggered slightly as she did and the other woman immediately wrapped an arm around her shoulders and steadied her.

"Thanks," Sally smiled. "Maybe I'm not as gymnastic as I think I am."

"Oh, I'm sure you are," came the reply. The other woman held out her hand. "I'm Leslie and this is my store."

"I'm Sally." The hand she shook was large, firm and felt good. "Nice to meet you."

"Now, sit down and we'll see about those shoes." Leslie scanned Sally, a light of interest appearing in her eyes that bespoke more than just casual interest in a possible customer. "Perhaps some new pantyhose, although your legs are quite lovely bare."

Sally, always ready to flirt with attractive and interesting member of either sex, sat down in the indicated chair and carefully crossed her legs. Good, Leslie's eyes were even brighter now. "Well," she said as innocently as she could, "What do you think about perhaps some thigh highs? I always find them so alluring."

Leslie briefly touched her own skirt. Sally figured she had guessed right, the other woman was wearing thigh highs. Leslie's angular face lit up and she hurried to open a cabinet drawer and search briefly. She leaned over to reach in the back and Sally enjoyed the flex of the other woman's legs.

"Here," Leslie turned and smiled, a package in her hand. "These are lovely. Very fine nylon that wears exceptionally well yet feels almost like silk. Much less expensive than silk also." She drew up a cushioned stool in front of Sally and gracefully settled down. "I think 'Nude' would go well with your skin and clothing."

Leslie slowly drew the fine stockings up Sally's leg. The strong, capable fingers continually smoothed the material against the skin under it. Sally bit back a moan as Leslie seemed to almost caress her calf. She inched up her skirt and Leslie leaned forward, her hands touching Sally's thigh now. The stocking was drawn tight as Sally stretched her leg out and the flowered elastic top was carefully adjusted.

Leslie moved slightly and repeated the action with the other leg. Sally was in heaven now, enjoying and appreciating the arousing touch of Leslie's hands. Obviously the other woman was seducing her. Also as obvious was Sally's encouragement of the seduction. Out of the corner of her eye, Sally saw that the Open/Closed sign had been flipped around, probably when Leslie first invited Sally in the store. Well, that was alright too.

Leslie's hands were at the top of the second stocking now. She was looking at Sally with poorly concealed excitement, her fingers stroking Sally's thigh and inching up towards frankly already wet panties. Sally made no attempt to smother a moan. Leslie scooted on to the edge of her stool.

Then Sally slipped her foot between Leslie's legs and slid her toes up the inside of the other woman's leg. After all, fair was fair. Leslie jumped, an expression of alarm on her face and began to stand up. It was too late. Sally's foot had reached up between the store owner's legs and touched the hard bulge that was concealed there.

Leslie ran from the room. Sally stood for a moment, completely stunned. A He/She! Or rather, she corrected herself, a Transgendered Female. A She-Male was the term used sometimes. Interesting. She considered the arousal she had just been experiencing. She added in what she had just discovered. A mischievous twinkle lit her eyes and she followed Leslie back into the storeroom.

"Leslie," Sally called softly as she stood behind the other figure. Leslie turned.

The two stood face to face. Leslie's frozen face thawed as she saw that rather than any condemnation, Sally's face showed nothing but interest, and more than a hint of excitement. The smaller woman stepped closer, her hands dropping to settle on Leslie's hips. Then Leslie's eyes widened as Sally's fingers began to slowly hoist her skirt.

"I'm curious," inquired Sally. "How do you keep from, I suppose the best word I can think of is 'Showing', what you have?"

Leslie shivered as Sally's fingers continued to creep up the outside of her legs. Now they, and the hem of her skirt, were over the tops of HER stockings and on her bare skin.

"I wear a specially constructed panty, that restricts blood flow there and holds me in when I do become aroused."

"This panty," Sally noted, her hands touching the hem, her eyes dropping to view it, and view the straining bulge that was forcing the reinforced material outward. "It works?" Even as Leslie nodded, Sally ran one fingertip over that bulge. "It seems to be losing the fight," she noted.

Leslie suppressed a groan. "Well, usually, when I get this aroused," she stopped and blushed. "When I get this aroused I masturbate."

"Not lately though?"

"No," Leslie admitted. "Business has been slow today. And you caught me off-guard. I had planned on going into the back for your shoes and then, well, I got carried away. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry." Sally stepped closer. She stretched up on her toes and kissed Leslie. "Don't be embarrassed." She settled back down and then began to sink slowly as her fingers tugged the constricting panty down Leslie's legs. "Hopefully though, you will be impressive."

"Oh my," breathed Sally. Up close, Leslie's legs were just as sexy, just as smooth and delicious to her as they had been before this discovery. The sight of Leslie's cock stiffening, framed by her garter belt and stocking tops, was as exciting as anything she had ever seen. "Good God!" She thought. "Look at that thing grow!" She wrapped one hand around the thickening shaft and then the other. Drawn to it, she slipped to her knees and kissed the head, her tongue tip teasing the slit.

"Sally," Leslie whispered. "Its not easy to take it all, not like that."

Sally looked up, a crooked grin on her face. "You've never met me though." She returned her attention to the cock head before her. "I DO love a challenge." Still holding it in both hands, she bent her head and began to lick over the mushroom head, swirling her tongue over the exposed tight skin. Already she detected a slightly salty taste as a drop or two of pre-cum coated her lips.

"Stand right there, Leslie," Sally murmured as she bestowed kisses on the cock, slipping her lips over the head and the sucking briefly before sliding her mouth off the tip. "I need a good angle," she added as she settled on her hands as well as her knees, lifting her head.

"Now then," she instructed. "In this position I won't be able to do much bobbing, so when you feel all the way in, feel free to fuck my throat." With that, Sally released Leslie's already throbbing hardon and placed her hands on the back of the trans-gendered woman's legs. She swallowed the bulbous head in one motion and began to work down the shaft.

At first Leslie stared unbelievably at the woman crouched in front of her. Slowly the bright red lips worked their way farther and farther down her cock. Occasionally they slid back just a bit, leaving traces of Sally's lipstick. Sally's hands moved up to grip Leslie's butt and pull slightly.

There was a pause as the head reached the back of Sally's mouth. She shifted position again, taking a deep breath through her nose before consciously relaxing her throat. She bobbed, tiny little motions of her head, until suddenly the cock was filling her throat and her nose bumped against Leslie's groin.

A vagrant thought flashed through Sally's mind. "Now that I got it, what do I do with it?" The wordless answer came when Leslie's hips began to rock and her hands fell on Sally's head. "Well, ask a silly question," she scolded herself. She struggled for air as Leslie proceeded to do exactly what Sally had suggested.

All Sally could do was hang on as Leslie drove her cock in and out of the crouching woman's tightening lips. In between desperate gasps for air Sally clamped her lips onto the shaft ramming back and forth and sucked for all she was worth. Her one worry, aside from Leslie cramming her cock into her stomach, was drowning from the amount of cum she suspected was building up in the ball sac that was slapping her chin.

Then suddenly Leslie pulled free from Sally's mouth. Torn between protest and the need to inhale, Sally simply went with the flow as Leslie pulled her to her feet and kissed her. Strong hands slid down her back und under her skirt to fasten on her ass with a grip so firm that Sally grunted. Then she was lifted into the air. Their skirts caught between them, Sally could feel the massive shaft pressed against her bare belly, the head sliding down through her wet, tangled curls.

"Thank goodness for going commando under my pantyhose," thought Sally. She curled her arms around Leslie's neck and kissed her again and again. Leslie's hands lowered Sally until the dripping tip reached the opening of her pussy. Sally's body heaved, allowing her to lean back slightly even as her legs went around Leslie's waist. There was a moment when tangled skirts threatened to get in the way, but with an athletic twist Sally forced the head of Leslie's cock between her puffy labia.

THAT was in her. Now came the test. Having lost her virginity back in her teen years, Sally had never stopped having sex, taking an assortment of different size and shaped cocks and dildoes and strapons over the years. But could she take this one? Then Leslie pushed Sally back against the wall and Sally discovered that she darn well could.

It didn't hurt, well, much, that the first four or five attempts to enter her impacted on her already unhooded and throbbing clitoris. The last grind touched off her first orgasm and the resulting flood of her juices lubricated her as well as Leslie's cock enough that even its girth couldn't keep it from sliding up inside her. Once started, both Sally and Leslie only gave thought to getting all the rest of it in. Sally squirmed and wiggled and slid down the wall. Leslie pinned the petite woman with an iron grip on her ass even as Sally's ankles locked behind her.

Sally thought she was being impaled and she loved it. Never one for quiet, gentle lovemaking when she was as carried away as she was now, she tried to force herself down on Leslie's cock, hoping that it would all but split her in two. For a wild moment she thought the head was going to reach into her tummy from the other way, just before one final heave drove the entire shaft in her.

"Great GOD!" Sally screamed as Leslie's cock stretched her as far as she had ever been stretched. It was so good that it hurt. Now that it was in her, she wanted that cock to be in movement, to fuck her. She tightened the grip of her legs around Leslie and began to thrust with her hips.

"Fuck me, damnit, fuck ME!"

Leslie grabbed Sally under her arms. Turning, she lowered her customer until Sally's bare ass rested on the edge of a low built table. Leslie braced herself, setting her high heels wide apart and firmly planted on the shag carpet of the backroom floor. Pinning Sally under her, she drew back her hips until only the tip of her cock was in Sally. SHe paused for a moment, savoring what she was about to do. Then, as Sally began to pound on her back with small clenched fists, demanding she do something, ANYTHING, Leslie took a deep breath and drove her hips forward.

Sally yelled. "About Damn time!" Leslie rode the small woman, her hips thrusting forward, burying her cock in and then out of Sally's pussy. For her part, Sally humped up with each stroke. The response drove Leslie wild. She had never experienced anyone like this petite woman who could take everything the She-Male had to offer and demand more.

Harder, faster. Harder, faster. Leslie fucked Sally like she had never fucked anyone before. Sally could feel the plunging cock hitting bottom with each thrust. Incredibly, she felt it swell even more. As wet as Sally was, as experienced as she was, as adept as she was controlling her internal muscles; Leslie's cock reached the point that she could barely take it.

Regardless, she was having one orgasm after another. All she need now was to have Leslie contribute one of her own. Punching up almost savagely with her hips, she all but lifted Leslie's much larger body off her. Her internal muscular control came to the rescue. As Leslie slammed into her one more time, so deep that Sally thought for an instant she could feel Leslie's cock coming UP into her throat, she locked herself on to the filling shaft.

patricia51
patricia51
1,905 Followers
12