Mandy's Halloween Suck or Treat

Story Info
Mandy likes to give blowjobs; will dad get one too?
2.9k words
4.48
281.6k
208

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 08/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,633 Followers

Mandy started sliding her lips faster up and down Bill's shaft. She loved giving blowjobs! Nothing gave Mandy more pleasure than a load of cum in her mouth.

Bill starting bucking his hips, and driving his cock deeper into Mandy's willing mouth and throat. Mandy was slurping and sucking for all she was worth. Her right hand gripped Bills cock and started pumping in time with his thrusts.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum." Bill yelled.

Mandy couldn't wait to taste his seed. She wasn't disappointed when Bill let loose a volley of sperm deep into Mandy's mouth and down her throat. She kept sucking him until he was spent, and she had swallowed every last salty drop.

"Mmmm mmmm baby, I love the taste of your cum." Mandy told him. "Ok Bill you've got to get out of here, my dad will be home any minute and you know how he feels about boys in my room".

Minutes after she had sent her boyfriend Bill out the door, her dad pulled up in his Mercedes. "Hi Mandy." he said walking into the house.

"Hi dad how was work today?" Mandy asked.

"I'm glad the weeks over and I'm sure looking forward to the neighborhood Halloween party Saturday night. I really need to relax for once." "Do you have a costume all picked out?" Fred asked his daughter.

"No dad I don't think I'm going this time, I might spend the night at Nicole's house and watch some scary movies, if that's ok with you?"

"I don't mind Mandy" Fred told his daughter. "Just don't get into any trouble!"

"Oh dad! You know me better than that." she replied.

Later that night up in her room, Mandy was thinking about her plan. She had no intention of going over to Nicole's house as she had told her dad. She hadn't told anyone about her plan, not even her best friend Nicole. She was afraid that everyone would think she was a freak or a pervert, but she couldn't help it.

Mandy absolutely loved to give blowjobs and swallow cum! The Halloween party was a perfect chance for her to milk a few loads down her throat! Her fetish had started earlier in the year, when her dad was working late one night. Her parents had divorced a few years earlier and so she had the house all to herself. She was snooping around in her dad's bedroom closet when she found his stash of porn movies. Excitedly she pulled out a video called "Girls who swallow cum". She knew what a blowjob was and what cum was and had even had sex before, but she had never given any of her boyfriends a blowjob let alone taste cum.

Mandy started to watch the video. What popped on the screen was the most amazing thing she had ever seen. There was a cute little black girl with enormous boobs, letting this tall white guy slide his cock in and out of her mouth. Drool spilled out of her mouth with each thrust. Mandy was mesmerized.

The black girl started to caress the guys balls and play with her massive boobs has he started fucking her mouth faster and faster. Within minutes he yelled out that he was about to cum. The black girl never stopped sucking his cock and Mandy was amazed as she let him cum in her mouth and his cum started spilling out of her mouth around his cock and dripped down onto her breasts. Mandy was surprised at how wet she had become, just watching the video. Right then and there she decided she had to try this.

At that time Mandy didn't have a boy friend. She decided that the boy next door would have to do. His name was Rex and he was considered a nerd and not as popular as Mandy. They had never talked before, but Mandy was sure that Rex had been checking out her boobs recently. They had gown impressively over the last year.

Mandy checked her self out in the mirror. She was short for her age, but very pretty. She had inherited her mother's good looks. She had full red lips, long red curly hair, big innocent green eyes and a very curvy plump ass! Her best feature by far though was her huge boobs. Mandy thought that she would have given the girl in the video a run for her money! Mandy was a 38DD at age 18. She had even caught her dad checking her out in her bikini. "Very nice." thought Mandy. She adjusted her tank top and her hair and headed next door to a very unsuspecting Rex!

Rex had been stroking his cock to his new big boob magazine, wishing that he would one day meet a real life girl like that. "Pure fantasy, pure fantasy." he thought to himself. Suddenly there was knock on the door.

"Who is it?" he called out, stuffing his cock into his now too tight jeans. The knocking persisted. Rex opened the door and his jaw drooped.

There stood Mandy with a small halter-top barely containing her considerable melons. She licked her lips and pushed Rex back inside. Rex lost his footing and fell back onto the couch. Mandy's boobs jiggled enticingly as she advanced on Rex..

Mandy immediately knelt in front of Rex and pulled his jeans down. "Rex, I'm sorry but I have to do this. If you tell anyone what we did today I'll have you beat up by everyone on the varsity football team." Having said that she reached into his Jeans and pulled out Rex's now incredible hard cock.

"Wow Rex, you've been hiding a whopper in there!" Mandy happily exclaimed. Rex was speechless and could not move even if he wanted to.

"I must be dreaming," he thought. No sooner had that thought entered his mind, than Mandy engulfed his cock into her warm, wet mouth. Mandy really liked the sensation of a cock in her mouth for the first time and started to slowly swirl her tongue around his shaft as she gently bobbed her head up and down his length. She caressed his balls with her hand and started jacking his cock has she increased the pressure and intensity of her sucking.

It wasn't long before Rex moaned and a hot stream of cum erupted into her mouth. This was followed by another and another, and another. She now understood why the girl on the video didn't swallow it all. It was impossible! Rex's cum started to leak out of Mandy's mouth and onto her mammoth tits.

When Rex was done coming, Mandy stood up, thanked him and headed for the door. "Uh Rex, you wouldn't mind if we did this again would you?" Mandy asked him. Rex just smiled and nodded his head.

Ever since that day, Mandy was obsessed with sucking cock and eating cum. She couldn't get enough. She had visited Rex quite a few times since then. She had blown nearly everyone on the football team. She had picked up guys at truck stops. Going steady with Bill didn't stop her at all. She just had to be a little sneakier so Bill would never find out.

One day she went over to Bill's house early on a Saturday morning. She let herself in hoping to catch him still asleep and wake him up with one of her famous blowjobs.

She let herself in the back door, and snuck upstairs. Mandy headed down the hallway to Bill's room.

"Hey, who are you?" she heard behind her. Mandy spun around and was face to face with Bill's naked grandfather.

"Mandy?" He asked.

"Yes sir it's me, I didn't mean to break in. I...I. was going to surprise Bill" she replied.

Bill's grandfather had just come out of the shower and was was wearing only a robe. He was also staring intently at her pendulous breasts. And best of all she could see that he had a raging hard on behind that robe.

"I think you should go now," he said weakly.

Mandy pulled off her tank top, exposing her wondrous tits. She walked up to Bill's grandfather. " I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me."

"For what?" he said weakly.

Mandy replied "for this." She dropped to her knees, parted his robe and sucked his whole length into her mouth. Bill's grandfather almost passed out on the spot but somehow managed to stay on his feet. Mandy hungrily devoured his cock, slurping up and down the length of it. She could sense that he was about to cum for her.

Mandy clamped her lips tightly around his cock and swallowed his entire load. Mandy got to her feet and said "That was fun."

Mandy danced down the hall to Bill's room and within minutes had added another serving to her Saturday Breakfast!

Mandy snapped out of her dreams and back to the present. The plan! Her plan was to blow as many men at the Halloween party as she could. She had the perfect costume and would make her entrance after everyone was drunk.

Saturday night was finally here. Her dad told her he was going as C3PO from the Star Wars movies. That was good to know. She didn't want to accidentally make her dad one of her conquests! Mandy went to her room and prepared her costume. She was going as a she-devil. It was the sexiest costume she had ever seen. The black and red costume accentuated her large breasts and firm round ass. The mask of the costume showed her beauty but completely hid whom she really was.

She heard her dad and his friends getting ready for the party and finally leaving. Mandy examined herself in the mirror again and came to the conclusion that she was one hot bitch!

Mandy headed to the party at 11pm. When she entered she noticed that most of the partiers where already well on their way to being drunk, just as she had hoped. She helped herself to some drinks and headed upstairs.

"Hi there" Said Elvis and Captain Hook in unison. Mandy smiled and replied "Do you guys want to get lucky?" Elvis and Captain hook looked at each other and then back at Mandy. Mandy just grabbed their hands and led them through an open door to one of the bedrooms. Elvis, being the less drunk of the two had enough presence of mind to shut the door.

Mandy dropped to her knees and told them she needed to see what they had. Elvis beat Captain hook to the draw and had his cock out first. Mandy immediately slurped him into her mouth. Captain Hook finally pulled out his cock and Mandy started stroking him. Mandy started to alternate between the two men. With in minutes she had Elvis's load in her mouth. As she was sucking the last of his seed, the good Captain couldn't wait any longer and blasted her face and right tit. The men thanked her and god for their good luck and headed back out into the party.

Throughout the next few hours Mandy had blown a number of the guests and continued to drink. She still had some of Captain Hooks cum dried up on her face. She noticed C3P0 a few times and managed to stay well clear of her dad. Mandy decided to get some fresh air and ventured out into the night. She lost her balance on the back porch and stumbled a little but two knights in shining armor were there to help her out.

"Thank you good sirs" Mandy slurred. The taller of the two knights told her it was no problem. "But I have to repay you for helping me, even if I am the devil!" Mandy replied. The knights looked at one another and then back at Mandy. Each knight grabbed an arm and walked her to the back of the garden.

Mandy's exploits had not gone unnoticed by the male guests and the knights were no exception. When they had gone around by the back shed, the knights turned around and started to remove their lower armor. Mandy was still very turned on and gladly dropped to her knees one more time. She noticed that one of the knights had they same dragon tattoo that her father had on his left calf.

" How odd" thought Mandy, but pushed the thought out of her mind. Mandy started stroking both knights. The bigger of the two knights pushed his cock into Mandy's mouth and Mandy obliged by eagerly sucking his cock. She was so into this blowjob that she lost track of the other man. She soon found out where he was as her panties were removed. By this point Mandy was sopping wet and wasn't surprised when a nice sized cock slid into her all the way to the hilt. The two knights started working her from both ends. One fucking her mouth the other her lush ass.

Mandy had cum two times and was working on her third when without warning her mouth was filled with cum. Mandy tried to swallow it all but could not there was too much. She heard the second knight moan as he withdrew and shot his seed onto her back. Mandy couldn't believe how much cum had flooded her mouth. She was in love! Before she had a chance to think about it anymore the two men switched sides and she was again sandwiched between the two men. The second knight had a smaller cock but that was fine with Mandy. This time the man behind came first and did not pull out but shot his load deep into her. The man in her mouth came without warning and pulled his cock out after his first stream and shot 3 more streams onto Mandy's face and tits.

Mandy had passed out after that. She awoke for a few minutes to hear one of the knights tell the other.

" I don't know who she is but we can't just leave her here. I'll take her home with me and get her home in the morning when she wakes up"

Mandy was vaguely aware that they were talking about her and then passed out again.

The sunlight danced across Mandy's eyes and she was aware that she was not in her own bed. "What happened to me?" She thought. The memories of last night flooded back soon enough though. "Oh my god, how many guys did I suck off in one night!" she giggled. "Where am I" Mandy tried to think. She was naked, but her mask was still on. There was a naked man asleep next to her. "Was it one of the knights?" She looked down at his calf and there was the dragon tattoo. Then she looked at his cock and knew that she was right. "Well there's only one way to start the day off right" Mandy thought and wrapped her lips around his monster cock.

He started getting hard in her mouth as she was sucking him and caressing his balls. She started to devour his huge cock. She almost had all of him down her throat when she felt him tense.

"Yeah that's it baby, you are the best cocksucker in the world," he told her. His voice sounded vaguely familiar. Mandy knew him from somewhere, but her mind was still too foggy to think clearly. She continued to slurp and suck on his cock and in seconds was rewarded with another huge load of cum in her mouth. She lovingly swallowed every drop and sucked it one more time for good measure.

All of this cock sucking had made her sopping wet. She got up with her butt facing her new lover and impaled herself on his cock. She started riding up and down. Increasing with more force each time. This monster cock was in all the way. Mandy had never felt so full in her life. "I don't need Bill anymore." she thought. "This is my new man now"

She realized that she hadn't seen his face yet. "I hope he isn't ugly." Mandy thought. She realized that he might be thinking the same thing. "I'm getting close lover'"Mandy called out.

"I'm going to cum again too," her mystery man said.

Mandy could sense that both their orgasms were mere seconds away. Mandy ripped off her mask and threw it across the room. In mid stroke, Mandy lifted her sumptuous ass of his monster rod and did a 180-degree turn and impaled herself again. At that moment Fred and Mandy both called out in unison "Oh god I'm cuming!"

As Fred's seed spilled deep inside of Mandy for the second time, Fred and his daughter Mandy locked eyes. Weak from her orgasm and horrified, Mandy collapsed onto her father mashing her mammoth tits against his chest.

"Oh my god Mandy! I'm sorry!" Her father called out.

"Dad shut up. Don't say anything. It was fate it was meant to happen." Mandy replied. She then kissed her father passionately on the lips and whispered that she loved him. Fred kissed her back.

"What do we do now baby?" Fred asked his daughter.

Mandy smiled and replied "well that depends on how long it will take you to get hard again dad!"

"You won't believe this, but feeling those giant tits mashed against my chest, I'm almost there again!" They both laughed and knew that life had just changed for the better forever!

sethp
sethp
3,633 Followers