A New Job

Story Info
Nicole gets more than a new job.
4.4k words
4.21
43.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Nicole approached the front porch of the house, she stopped and looked back over the well-manicured landscape. She was in awe at the size of this place; everything seemed to be in perfect order. The ornately carved maple door, the large white pillars encircling the spacious porch, it was all so impressive. It was hard to believe that just one person lived here.

"It's no wonder he needs help keeping up with this place," Nicole thought to herself. Nicole really needed this job; it had been three weeks since her last job and her bills were piling up. When she first read about the position, she knew that she could do it. How hard was it to be a maid? Now that she was here Nicole knew that she had to make a great first impression. Suddenly, she was extremely nervous. She stood at the door for a while before she knocked. She wanted her heart to stop beating so fast. Finally, she took a deep breath and reached for the lion's head knocker. She knocked two times; the sound seemed to echo through the house inside.

The door was answered by a small framed women dressed in a satin black maid's uniform. She was a brunette with long wavy hair, pulled back at her shoulders. She smiled at Nicole as she looked her over and invited her in.

"Come this way, the Master is waiting for you in the study," she informed Nicole.

She led the way through the foyer and down a long corridor to the right. Nicole looked around the house as she followed the maid. The house was extravagantly designed with exquisite paintings hanging on every wall. The corridor was long with doors on each side.

"What are those rooms?" Nicole asked the maid, "Are they as beautifully decorated as what I have seen so far?"

"You will see the entire house soon enough," the maid replied in a stern tone. She stopped in front of a door and reached for the knob. "Master is waiting for you inside," she instructed as she opened the door.

Nicole followed her into the room. Sitting behind a large maple desk was a sharply dressed man. He had blondish brown hair, short and well kept. He was looking down at the paperwork on his desk when he instructed the maid or Janet as he referred to her, to leave them. She immediately obeyed him and disappeared through the door, shutting it behind her.

He looked up from his work and glanced over Nicole, inspecting her. Nicole was too nervous to speak.

"What is your name?" the man questioned her.

"M-My name is Nicole," she said softly trying not to let her uneasiness show. "My name is Michael," the man boasted in a firm voice, "but while in my employment you are to refer to me as Master, is that clear?"

Surprised by the requirement to call him Master, Nicole replied, "Yes."

"You will live here and be on duty at all times," Michael informed, "is that clear?"

Once again, Nicole replied, "Yes."

"You will cook, clean and obey all orders," Michael instructed, "Is that clear?"

"Yes," Nicole said in a soft tone. "Is this the kind of job you are looking for?"

Michael asked, "Can you follow the rules of this house and this position?"

Nicole thought for a while but knew that she needed the job and living in this house wouldn't be so bad. "I accept the position, when do I start?" Nicole questioned.

"Right now," Michael said. He moved to his desk and pushed a button on his phone. "Janet report to my study immediately and bring a size medium uniform." "Yes, Master," the voice on the other end, responded. He let go of the button and sat down behind his desk.

"Now, strip," Michael, demanded in a very stern voice.

"E-E-Excuse me," Nicole stated as she looked at him with surprise in her eyes.

'You heard me, now, strip," Michael once again demanded this time with more force in his tone. "I told you before you accepted the position that you were to obey all orders given to you and you agreed, didn't you," Michael questioned politely.

"Well, yes but..." Nicole started to say when Michael interrupted her.

"Well, I have ordered you to strip, do it now or you will be punished."

Nicole looked at him with disbelief in her eyes. "Punished, what does he mean by that?" she thought to herself. She was afraid to find out so she began unbuttoning her blouse. Her trembling hands worked the small buttons. When the blouse was completely opened she slid it off of her shoulders and dropped it to the floor. She reached around behind her waist and undid the button on her skirt. She unzipped the skirt and let it drop to a heap on the floor. She stepped out of the skirt and stood before Michael in just her white lace bra and panties.

"Take it all off," Michael demanded. Nicole reached for the hooks on her bra and undid them. She held the bra on her breasts and then let go, letting the straps slide down her arms. She dropped the bra on the pile of her clothes already on the floor. Michael's face seemed to be unchanged as he sat behind his desk watching the young girl as she removed her clothes. Nicole put her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and slowly slid them over her thighs. She let them fall to the floor. She stepped out of them and stood before Michael completely nude and frightened.

Just then there was a knock at the door. "Come in," Michael called out. Janet entered the room carrying the uniform. Nicole was embarrassed by her nudity and tried to cover her most intimate places. Janet looked only at Michael as she handed him the uniform.

"Will there be anything else, Master," Janet questioned in a timid tone.

"Yes, this is our newest maid, Nicole, dress her," Michael commanded.

Janet turned to face Nicole. "Put your arms down, Nicole," Michael ordered. Nicole slowly lowered her arms, as Janet stood before her with the black satin uniform that matched hers. Janet put the dress over Nicole's head. Nicole lifted her arms through the sleeve holes. As Janet pulled the dress down over Nicole's breasts, her fingers gently grazed Nicole's nipples. A surge of electricity jolted through Nicole's body causing her nipples to become erect. Janet had the dress completely on Nicole now and moved behind her to tie the belt. When she finished she stepped back and looked at Michael. Michael got up from behind the desk and made his way to Nicole. He walked around her, inspecting her. He nodded toward Janet and she moved in front of Nicole.

"Fix her breasts, I want to see more cleavage," Michael ordered Janet. Janet began to reach for Nicole's breasts when Nicole jumped back.

"No, I will fix them myself," Nicole replied in a firm tone.

Michael grabbed Nicole by the hair and turned her head for her to face him. "I am growing tired of your insubordinate behavior," Michael barked at her, making her jump in fright. "Janet, move my chair to the center of the room."

"Yes, Master," Janet obeyed his orders and placed the maple chair in the center of the room.

Michael still with Nicole's hair in his hand pulled the frightened girl to the chair. He let go of her hair and sat in the chair. He grabbed Nicole's arm and pulled her down to the floor next to him. "Now, get over my knee," Michael demanded.

"W-W-What?" Nicole was unsure that she had heard him correctly.

"You heard me, you are only going to make it harder on yourself if you don't obey me," Michael declared.

Nicole turned to look at Janet who stood there not offering any assistance to her. "How could she stand there and watch this," Nicole thought to herself, "Why won't she help me?" Nicole slowly raised her body and positioned herself over Michael's lap.

"Janet, come and hold her still," Michael ordered. Janet came around to Michael's other side and took a hold of Nicole's arms. Janet watched as Michael raised his strong hand and brought it down hard on Nicole's bare ass.

"Oooooowwwww," Nicole jerked and tried to pull her arms out of Janet's hands but Janet held her tight. She had experienced Michael's punishment before and while she felt sorry for Nicole she did not want to upset Michael. Another blow came down across Nicole's ass and Nicole cried out. Janet could feel her pussy growing wetter as she watched the red slowly appear across Nicole's white milky skin. Another smack made contact with Nicole's ass and the sound echoed though the room. Janet could hardly keep her breath steady now. While she knew the beatings hurt, watching it was making her so horny. Michael looked up at Janet when he noticed the sound of her breathing changing.

"Do you like to watch as I smack her tender young ass," Michael questioned with a tone of seduction in his voice.

"Y-Yes, Master," replied Janet as her voice cracked.

"Would you like to smack her bare, red bottom?" Michael asked Janet looking at her with a twinkle in his eye.

"O-O-Oh yes, Master, may I?" Janet quickly replied.

"Noooooo," screamed Nicole, "No more, please."

Michael looked at Janet and said," I still don't think she fully understands how we do things here." Michael forced his arm onto Nicole's back and with the other arm held down her legs. "Smack her, Janet," Michael ordered, "Do it now and tell what you are feeling."

As Janet brought her hand down and made contact with Nicole's already reddened ass she said, "Oh, Master, I am sooooo wet."

"Please stop, please, you are hurting me. I will be good. I promise," Nicole cried as tears welled in her eyes.

"Do you want to spank her again, Janet," Michael questioned playfully.

"I think she has had enough, Master, may I go to my room now?" Janet replied. Michael brought his hand up under Janet's skirt and ran his finger across her pussy. "Naughty girl, you are so wet and now you want to go and rub that clit till you come, don't you?"

"Yes, Master, I need to get off, please," she pleaded.

Michael then found Nicole's clit with his other hand. He noticed that she was aroused as well. " Well, I am done with Nicole, so take her and get her settled in," Michael instructed.

Janet helped Nicole up and took her arm and led her out of the study.

As they walked down the corridor to the other side of the house, Nicole couldn't help but wonder why she had taken this job. The two girls reached a door. Janet opened it and said, 'This is our room." Nicole momentarily forgot about the pain radiating from her sore ass when she saw the beautiful room. It had two large canopy beds, one on either side of the room. The carpet was thick and the windows went from the floor to the ceiling.

Janet led Nicole to the bed closest to the window and said, "This one is yours, can I get you anything?"

"No, I just want to lay down," Nicole replied softly.

"Here let me help you," Janet offered.

Nicole laid face down on the bed because her ass was still sore from the beating she took. Janet stood next to the bed and looked down at the shapely legs of the new girl. Nicole had beautiful long legs and an amazing figure. Her blond hair spread out on the pillow slightly covering her perfect complexion. Janet sat on the side of Nicole's bed and brushed her hair back from her face.

"You are so beautiful," she remarked to Nicole.

"Thank you," Nicole replied, her tone exhausted, "Is he always like this?"

"He has rules and you will need to learn to follow them so that you will not get punished," Janet answered her voice soft and caring. Janet started to lift Nicole's skirt.

"What are you doing?" Nicole asked as she lifted herself up on her elbow.

"I am just checking to make sure you are alright," Janet said her tone soothing and caring, "I will make you feel better, trust me." Janet pushed Nicole back onto her stomach and moved the skirt up exposing Nicole's reddened bottom. She leaned over and gently kissed Nicole on the ass. She continued to plant tender kisses all over the red areas of Nicole's firm young bottom. Janet caressed her ass and moved Nicole's legs apart. Nicole sighed as she felt Janet run her finger over her swollen clit. Janet could hear Nicole's breath changing so she continued to rub her wet pussy, making Nicole squirm.

"Roll over," Janet whispered into Nicole's ear.

Nicole rolled over exposing her damp cunt to Janet. Janet climbed onto the bed and positioned herself between Nicole's legs. She kissed her thighs and made her way to Nicole's pussy. Nicole's head rolled in pleasure as Janet buried her face deep into Nicole's snatch. Nicole grabbed Janet's hair and pulled her deeper. Janet moved her tongue up and down Nicole's delicious pussy, tasting all of her. She plunged her tongue deep into her moistened pink cunt, making Nicole squirm in ecstasy. Nicole sat up and pulled the dress up over her head and threw it to the floor. Janet did the same with her and the two girls took a moment to look each other over. They were both on their knees facing each other.

Nicole reached out and cupped Janet's supple breasts in her hands. She moved forward and circled her hard nipples with her wet tongue. Nicole's breath on Janet's nipples made them dark and swollen.

"Oohhhh yyeesss," exclaimed Janet as Nicole began to suck on her nipples harder. Janet pushed Nicole back onto the bed forcefully and took her left nipple into her mouth and sucked on it hard as her hand fondled Nicole's right breast bringing her nipple to full attention. Janet sucked harder and harder even nibbling on it from time to time.

"Yyyyeeessss, oooohhhh ggggoooodddd yyyyyeeeesssss, lick my pussy," Nicole panted.

Janet repositioned herself so that her cunt was right over Nicole's face and her face was aligned with Nicole's wet pussy. As Nicole moved her head up to met Janet's snatch, Janet went down on Nicole. Nicole plunged her tongue deep into Janet.

"Ooooohhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm," Janet sighed with a full mouth of Nicole's pussy. Each girl licked and sucked each other's cunts taking each other higher and higher. Janet stopped and climbed off of Nicole. She walked over to her dresser and opened the drawer. She pulled out a double dildo and walked back to the bed with it in her hand.

"Get on all fours," Janet told Nicole. Nicole turned and positioned herself on her hands and knees. Janet rubbed the large rubber dildo up and down Nicole's dripping pussy.

Janet entered Nicole with the rubber cock and Nicole cried out, "Oooohhh its soooo big. It feels so ggggooood in my tight pussy." Janet climbed up on the bed and began rubbing the fake cock against her wet cunt. She was on her hands and knees as she slid herself onto the dick, deeper and deeper until her ass was touching Nicole's ass. Both girls began pumping on the rubber rod, their asses slapping together.

"I'mmm going to cccuuummmm," Nicole announced as she began to rub her clit.

"I am cccuuummmming toooooo," Janet declared as she pounded away on the stiff sex toy. The sound of their asses slapping together increased in volume and frequency.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes here I cum," Nicole screamed.

"Me too," Janet cried out.

Orgasms ravished both of the girls' bodies. Nicole pulled herself off of the cock leaving her juices all over it. She collapsed on the bed, panting. Janet reached back and removed the imitation pecker from her dripping snatch. She fell onto the bed next to Nicole. Nicole leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips.

In the study, Michael had pushed a button and the bookcase moved aside to reveal a large screen television. He sat back in his leather chair and turned the TV on. He saw Janet pull back Nicole's skirt and kiss her ass. He was glad that he had had the monitors installed in the maid's room. He watched the girls as they undressed and sucked on each other's breasts. He was getting harder and harder. He unzipped his pants and took his pecker in his hand. He rubbed the length of it gently at first as he watched the girls lick each other's cunts. He watched as they buried their faces in each other's pussies. His rhythm was getting faster as he beat himself off. He panted as he came closer to an orgasm watching them fuck each other with the big rubber dildo. He jerked harder and harder until he was spitting his fluids into the air. He watched as the girls came. They were now lying in each other's arms, hugging and kissing each other.

Just as the two girls were drifting off to sleep in each other's embrace, a loud voice came over the speaker.

"Girls, get in here, now," Michael demanded. Both girls jumped up and quickly pulled their dresses over their heads. They quickly fixed their hair and ran out of the room. They stood at the study door examining each other to make sure they were presentable. Janet opened the door and they both went to the center of the room and stood before Michael.

"Yes, Master," they said in unison.

"I want the two of you to get in my bathroom and scrub it down. Do you understand I want it so clean I could eat off of the floor? Do I make myself clear?" Michael questioned.

"Yes, Master," both girls, replied. They turned and left the study. They stopped off in the kitchen for Janet to get the cleaning supplies out of the pantry. Janet retrieved the bucket with the sponges and cleaning supplies in it. They walked through the house to Michael's bedroom. The room was very manly with a décor of dark plaid. He had a king size poster bed and his dressers appeared to be black oak. They made their way through the room to the bathroom. It was magnificent with a whirlpool for a tub and sky lights. The floor was gray and white swirled marble and the fixtures were shiny brass. The two girls set out to quickly clean the room. Nicole took the tub and Janet took the floor. Nicole reached into the bucket and pulled out the cleaner and a sponge. She leaned over the tub and applied the cleanser. Janet started on the floor. With her back to the door, on her hands and knees she began to scrub the floor.

Michael appeared in the doorway and stood silently as he watched the two girls. He could see their pussies peaking at him from under their short skirts. Their asses wiggling as they scrubbed. The images of the two girls eating each other out flashed in his head. He could feel his manhood start to grow stiff once more. He cleared his throat and startled both the girls. They jumped to their feet and stood at attention facing Michael.

He shook his head at them. "I told you to have this bathroom clean enough I could eat off of the floor," Michael remarked.

"Master, we didn't have much time," Janet pleaded.

"We were working really hard trying to do a good job for you," Nicole interjected.

"Well, that is not good enough," Michael replied, "Both of you get into my room and wait for me."

Both girls looked frightened and hung their heads. They walked slowly into the bedroom.

Michael appeared in the doorway a moment later. "Both of you bend over the bed and lift your skirts," Michael demanded, "I am very disappointed in the both of you."

The girls did as they were instructed. They reached out to hold each other's hands. He came up behind them and smacked Janet on the ass first.

"I'm sorry, Master," she cried as she jumped when his hand came in contact with her ass. He then moved to Nicole and smacked her hard on the ass. She jerked and squeezed Janet's hand.

"I'm sorry too, Master," Janet cried. He spanked Janet again and then Nicole. Each time he hit them harder. Both girls were sore and on the verge of tears. He was getting more aroused with each blow that made contact with their bare young asses. He looked down at the red marks his hand had made on their bottoms and smiled. He took his finger and ran it over Janet's pussy feeling her wetness. Then he ran his finger over Nicole's cunt to feel how wet she was. The pleasure they were getting from the pain made him so horny.

"Janet, sit on the bed," Michael advised.

"Yes, Master," Janet responded as she went to the bed and sat down. Nicole knelt on the floor in front of Janet, facing her," Michael further instructed.

12