Shopping Treat

Story Info
Young woman enjoys herself shopping at lingerie boutique.
1.4k words
4.2
64.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Series 6
Series 6
146 Followers

"Can you unlock one of the dressing rooms for me, please?" Heather asked a young sales clerk.

Heather took the day off from work to spoil herself with some shopping. She was walking the streets of a small Chicago suburb when the frilly lingerie displayed in the window of one of the stores caught her attention. She browsed the small lingerie boutique and selected an assortment of sexy garments to try on before she had asked the clerk for assistance.

The young clerk unlocked one of the three dressing room doors at the back of the store. Heather smiled as she entered the small changing room, and she shut the door and locked it behind her. The door had a full-length mirror attached to it. An upholstered bench that ran the width of the room was attached to the back wall. The floor had a clean, plush carpet.

Heather dropped the lingerie on the bench and began to undress by removing her shoes. She shuffled her bare feet to enjoy the soft, spongy feel of the carpet. She unfastened each of the buttons on her button-fly jeans and pulled them down to reveal her shapely legs. Her tiny, white cotton panties followed her jeans down her legs and she stepped out of her garments. She unbuttoned her sleeveless blouse and hung it on a hook on the wall.

Last, she reached to the middle of her back to unclasp the hooks that fastened her bra. Heather pulled the straps off of her shoulders to free the pert peaches held in place by the cupped fabric. She admired her nude body in the mirror for a moment.

"Not bad," she murmured. Heather was about to turn 30 in five months, and she was wary of the impending milestone. She fretted that her youthfulness was fading away.

Heather was still a beautiful woman. As a child, the other kids made fun of her fiery red hair, but as she got older, men found it alluring. Her long amber locks had become her trademark, but her inviting blue eyes were probably even more beautiful. Her wide smile lit up her cute face.

Heather's body was just as stunning as her pretty face. The muscles in her legs and butt were well-defined from daily workouts on her stationary bicycle. Her belly was smooth and firm. Her perky breasts were not huge, but they were ample and round. She still looked as fit as she did four years ago, when she spent a season as a cheerleader for the Chicago Bears.

Heather started by trying on an orange pair of bikini panties and matching bra. The skimpy fabric of the panties barely hid her small triangle of crimson fur. "Nice, I think Brian would appreciate this." She thought to herself as she looked at her reflection in the mirror.

Brian was the college intern working at her company. He was 20 years old, and very cute. Heather liked to tease him about the mousse he used in his light brown hair. It was semi-short and combed forward with plenty of hair jell to give it a shaggy, spiky look.

But what she really liked was his friendly flirting. He always stopped by her desk before going to lunch to see if she would join him. Heather could tell he had a crush on her and enjoyed his attention. Brian's playful comments boosted Heather's ego, affirming that she was still desired by the young bucks.

Recently, Brian asked Heather to go out to a movie. She wasn't sure if she should go out with him. He was nine years younger than her, and dating a co-worker can be uncomfortable. Heather told him that she was busy that weekend, but did leave the door open for a future opportunity.

She was worried that he was too young for her. Not to mention that it was inappropriate to go out with an intern from work. But, she found him attractive, and she was intrigued by his interest in her.

Heather took off the orange bra and panties and picked up a different item. As she tried on the different panties and bras, she looked at herself in the mirror and thought about Brian. She was getting turned on, as she imagined what he would think if he saw her trying on each different piece of lingerie.

Heather pulled on a pair of purple thong panties, letting the string nestle between her round ass checks. She watched her reflection in the mirror as her palms caressed over her bare breasts. Gently squeezing and massaging them. Her nipples began to grow hard as she played with her body.

Heather felt her stomach tingle as she ran her finger tips over her belly. Gently, she let them slide over the purple thong panties, brushing over her pussy. She thought they were the sexiest thing she tried on and pictured Brian as she touched herself over the purple material.

Heather heard the door open and close to the next room as she rubbed herself harder. Her fingers stroked over the length of her crotch as she watched herself in the mirror. Sounds of another customer trying on lingerie carried through the walls of the dressing room as Heather teased her pussy over the panties.. She was breathing harder as she was becoming more turned on.

Heather licked her finger and circled her nipple, gently flicking the hard little nub. She enjoyed the sensation as she gently pinched and rolled the pink nipple between her finger and thumb. Her face and chest were beginning to flush with excitement.

Reaching back down, Heather could feel the fabric of the panties was becoming moist. She pulled the thong panties down, letting them dangle around her ankles as she sat on the upholstered bench. She watched herself in the mirror as her fingers teased over her red pubic patch.

She was breathing harder as she circled the hard nub of her clit. Heather heard the voices of customers outside the door as she traced the moist lips to her tingling opening. Her fingers slid inside as she moaned softly.

Heather thought about Brian as her fingers slid in and out of her warm, wet pussy. She gently bit her lip as her fingers fucked her wet honey hole. In the excitement, she didn't notice the sound of a key entering the lock to the door of her dressing room.

Suddenly, the door opened. The young clerk and a customer looked inside. Heather blushed, but made no attempt to stop as the two surprised women stared at her for a moment. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" the clerk exclaimed as she quickly shut the door.

Heather could hear some giggling and a slight commotion outside her door. But she didn't care. She was lost in her fantasy of Brian, the young intern. She leaned back on the bench and spread her thighs wide. Her ankles were still joined together by the purple thong panties. She was mesmerized by the reflection of her fingers diving in and out of her slick opening. Her fingers glistened with a coating of her sweet juices.

Heather's body tingled as her orgasm began to build. She was softly moaning and gasping as her fingers pleasured her dripping pussy. Her soft, red curls were matted with dew.

Heather was rocking her hips back and forth while her fingers fucked faster and faster. Her body tightened and the release of ecstasy took over her body. She closed her eyes and exhaled loudly, as her nude body shook from orgasm. After the waves of pleasure passed, she quietly sat on the bench for a moment.

Heather kicked the purple panties off from her ankles and quickly dressed. She tentatively opened the door and looked out into the store. Two customers looked at her and quickly glanced away, feigning interest in the merchandise on the racks.

Heather was blushing as she walked to the counter to pay for the orange panties, matching bra, and the slightly damp purple thong. Heather quickly exchanged uncomfortable glances with the cashier. The two women avoided eye contact.

"Your cost comes to $56.97." The cashier said as she stared at the counter, unable to look at Heather.

"Here," Heather said as she handed the woman three twenty dollar bills. Heather picked up her merchandise and quickly turned to leave the store, not bothering to wait for her change.

As Heather left the store she smiled and giggled. She couldn't wait to eat lunch with Brian when she returned to the office. Maybe she would take him up on his offer to go to a movie after all.

Series 6
Series 6
146 Followers