My Older Man

Story Info
Chubby girl gets a 'Daddy'.
2.5k words
4.22
221.8k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The handles of my pink duffle bag were slick with sweat - yeah, I was nervous. I was trying desperately to put on a brave front; however the butterflies in my tummy refused to cooperate with this plan. Here I was strutting as nonchalantly as possible to his car with the full intention of going to fuck.

He was Mark and we had flirted with each other on one of those phone chat lines. Mark just happened to be hovering in his late forties and ached to teach all he could to a sweet innocent girl such as myself. We'd exchanged pictures and I knew he was pretty tall and handsome but seeing him in person and knowing what we were going to do kept making me think of every teacher I'd ever had a crush on.

He knew I was innocent, a young 21 and still able to count the number of boys I'd had sex with on one hand - well really just one finger. Mark was going to be my second. Overall I looked younger than my age with big blue eyes set off by dark brown hair – I looked like everyone's chubby kid sister, but my mind was far from innocent and that's kinda how I ended up here.

My chubby thighs jiggled as I maneuvered my way down the driveway to his car. My heart was beating so loud I thought for sure it would explode at any second. My legs were bare and in the late October chill it made the warmth between my legs even more evident and the more I thought about it the worse it seemed to get. I felt like I was on display in my short thin skirt and tight black top. I'd done exactly what he said and not worn a bra so my large round breasts jiggled precariously close to the edge of my top with every step. I could feel the lace of the panties he'd sent me getting wetter and wetter the closer I got.

As I approached he came around to open the door for me. As I moved to get in, he pressed his body close to mine and whispered "hello". I squeaked out a reply as his hand slid under my skirt and trailed on the edge of the black lacey panties.

"Are you ready to go my princess," he whispered as his finger slid under the elastic. His finger was millimeters away from my slit and all I wanted to do was move my hips that extra little bit. Instead, I nodded my head as I looked into his eyes.

His lips brushed my neck and I let out the softest of moans. "Are you going to let me touch your pussy right here," he half asked as two fingers were suddenly sliding up and down my slippery pussy. The door was blocking us, so in spite of the fact we were right in front of my dorm not one person would have a clue that I was being fondled. His hand pressed my legs a bit further apart as his finger roamed the outside of my hole. He was pressed in such a way that I could feel his hard cock along my leg and as soon as it seemed to have started he pulled his hand away.

He swung the door wide open and I got in. As he moved to close the door he bent down and pressed his fingers still slick with my wetness between my lips. I could smell the sex in the air and on his fingers. I tentatively licked his fingers and savored my sweetness. As he played with my mouth he softly kissed my cheek and then pressed his lips gently to mine. His tongue darted gently to greet mine and as he pulled away his teeth grazed my lower lips ever so slightly. My body was electric and I could feel every atom circling around me. I barely registered him getting back behind the wheel. As we started on our way his hand slid over to my fleshy upper thigh.

"You seem quite ready for you lesson my princess," he said as he gave my thigh a firm squeeze.

I nodded tentatively....not really 100% sure that I was ready for my lesson. It all seemed that much more real now that I was in his car and his hand was on my thigh.

"You're nervous aren't you, Baby girl," he whispered. "I'm not going to hurt you baby. We're just going to have a little fun, just like we talked about."

His hand caressed my thigh....it was half comforting and half making my panties even wetter than they already were. It was something in the way his long strong fingers gripped me made my breath catch. His fingers absently crept up my thigh as I tried to concentrate on where we were going, the trees and even the other cars on the road in an effort not to think of his hand getting closer and closer to my pussy.

"Baby girl, I want you to do something for me."

"What?" I half whispered...I wasn't really sure where my voice had gone.

"Baby girl," there scolding tinge to his voice now. "We discussed this. You agreed that you would do anything I asked of you without questioning. You know this is for your own good and the only way you will learn is by listening to the man who knows what is best for you. And who is the man who knows what's best for his sweet Baby girl?"

"You are," I mutter kind of embarrassed have forgotten one of the main rules.

"Now, be a good girl and take those wet panties off. I need to feel just how excited my little girl is."

I could feel my cheeks burning and my pussy twitch with excitement. There was a rumbling of fear in my belly too, here I was in a car on the highway and had to figure out how the hell I was going to get my panties off. I reached my hands under my skirt and slid my thumbs into the top elastic. As I began to slide the panties down my thighs....Mark's right hand grabbed the bottom of my skirt and slid it up over my hips, exposing me.

Every inch of me was beet red with embarrassment. My panties were half way down my thighs and my pussy was in plain view. My heart was pounding as I started to slide my panties back up. Mark's strong hand grabbed my wrist and in a low growl he commanded "off". I batted my bright blue eyes in the hopes he'd change his mind....but slowly complied and slid my panties the remainder of the way down my legs and off.

"Now hand them to me," he commanded. Knowing I didn't have a choice I handed them over.

I was exposed and it felt like I might as well be naked. My skin was prickly with embarrassment and I tried to strategically arrange my hands to cover my exposed pussy. I could feel absolutely every sensation lurking about and could sense the sexual tension in the air. I longed to touch him and feel his cock in my hands, yet the desire scared me....completely.... The reality of the situation was making me shake. I started to run through all the ways I could back out of this, run home and curl up with my teddy bear.

My stomach dropped as we pulled into the parking lot of the hotel. I really hadn't realized how close we were and I was now very close to having to fulfill all those dirty promises I had made in the heat passion. Maybe he was just talking too....all that stuff was just play, fantasy and imagination.

I looked over at Mark shyly trying to gauge if he really was serious....he followed through on the panty thing - but maybe that was just a one off. Part of me felt tingly at the naughty memory and as I studied his face for a glimmer of doubt in our plan. His hazel eyes flickered as he suddenly grabbed my hand from my lap and set it onto the large bulge in his. He moved my hand up and down his clothed cock as my nipple once again began to cut through the thin fabric of my top.

"Let's go Baby girl. Daddy needs to get his cock into you, that smutty little outfit of yours makes me have naughty thoughts about my Baby girl."

I barely got out of the car before he had my hand and was leading me through the double doors of the hotel. He gazed down at me lovingly as we waited for the elevator and I thought that maybe it would be like the first time - kind of romantic and sweet. As we got into the elevator he pushed me against the wall, pinning my arms down.

"I know you're scared Baby girl, scared of Daddy fucking you like the little slut you are but I know you want Daddy badly. I know you love the way my cock feels in your hand and I know you will love the way it will feel pounding your tight little cunt," he said.

"I don't know if I can do this Mark," I stammered. "I'm really, really..."

"What did you call me?" His eyes flashed and my stomach dropped again.

"M..M...Mark,"I gazed up at him hoping that my pleading eyes would give me a teeny bit of reprieve.

"What are you SUPPOSED to call me," he demanded.

Just then the doors opened and an elderly couple joined us. I slinked into the corner.

"Baby girl! What are you to call me?"

"Daddy," I whispered face beet red.

"Use your big girl voice, what have I told you about whispering?"

My heart pounded and my body tingled at the prospect of saying the word loudly. I took a deep quivering breath and in my most big girl like voice said, "Daddy".

"Very good Baby girl. Daddy doesn't like it when you are insolent," he stated, then turning to the other couple began telling them how I was a very good girl, smart as a whip, but sometimes didn't know how to respect my elders.

My heart pounded as they talked about raising children and how nice it was that my Daddy was taking an interest in me growing up to be a clever girl that knows respect. I didn't know how they could believe that he was my Daddy, but they did. We waved a pleasant goodbye as we arrived on our floor. As the doors closed, Daddy began stroking my hair and leaned down to whisper into my ear.

"You like when I brag about my pretty Baby girl don't you. You like me being your Daddy and showing you all the things that big girls need to know," he said.

"Yes, Daddy I do. Very much so, thank you"

"Now my girl, there is so much I have to teach you and so much that you will learn in our time together." His hands slid up my skirt as I was once again pressed against a wall. I could feel his hardness against me and my chest started to pound.

He released me quickly and led me to the room. As I walked through the door he closed it hard and I heard him lock it. Before I could register, he had me on my tummy on the bed. He grabbed my wrist hard and I felt cold rubber and heard a solid click as he bound my right wrist tightly.

"No. no...Nooooo...." I moaned. "Please."

Silently, he secured my other wrist and I was trapped. My mind raced and as he stripped my skirt off he spread my legs exposing my soaked pussy.

"Daddy will teach you in time Baby girl, but right now you are going to be his little fuck toy," he stated as he slid his huge cock between my legs. "You've been such a little cock tease today, making Daddy's cock ache."

"I'm sorry," I pleaded as I felt the tip of his cock penetrate me. "Please Daddy, it will hurt...stop."

"Fuck Baby girl," Daddy moaned as he crammed his cock into me.

Tears streamed down my face as my practically virgin pussy was stretched to its limit hard and fast. My pussy seared in pain, but kept getting wetter and wetter. His cock seemed to get harder by the second and every inch of my pussy was filled with him.

"Baby girl, stop crying you brought this on yourself. You know that boys get really hard when girls tease them, yet you kept doing it."

"I'm sorry Daddy," I muttered and moaned as the tingle of saying the words crept through me.

I could feel how wet my pussy was and started to feel the warmth building in my cunt. Daddy's cock sliced through me harder and harder as my breathing grew shallow.

"Ohhh...Daddy," I moaned as my pussy tingled.

Daddy grunted as I felt his entire body stiffen and he thrust hard and deep into my tender hole. I could feel the spasms of cum fill me as my body shook into his.

I was teetering on the edge as he pulled his cock out of me and reached down to the side of the bed. I felt a cold pressure on my swollen clit and immediately felt a vibrator start humming hard on my clit. He slid the wand up and down my aching cunt as I moaned hard and loud.

Again I was back on edge and Daddy was hard. He positioned the wand on my cunt and jammed his cock back into my oozing pussy. I rocked my pussy against the vibe fucking it and my Daddy at the same time. Daddy fucked me harder as I started to cum.

"Fuck me Daddy, fuck me....take my cunt," I moaned as the waved washed over my pussy.

He kept fucking me as wave after wave of cum crashed hard and fast through my body. My cunt was seizing his cock hard and I couldn't stop rocking. Daddy pushed my head down hard pulled his cock out of my tight pussy and jammed it into my ass.

"That's my little slut. Let me have your tight ass," he moaned. "You like being fucked baby...older man's cock taking every last inch of you."

I screeched in pain as I came hard again from the vibe on my clit. His huge cock began to swell and pulse in me and as I felt the weakness over take me I felt his cum shoot hard and deep into my ass.

I felt weak and didn't know if I could move ever again. I felt Daddy slip my panties back onto my raw and violated ass and pussy.

"That's a good Baby girl, have a nice little nap because Daddy is not even remotely done with you yet."

I passed out with those words ringing in my ears.