Mercedes' Bends

Story Info
Virgin goes on erotic camping adventure with Dad.
31.1k words
4.46
284.9k
169
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin looked out his office window as he sighed softly. He looked out at the busy sidewalk, everyone in a hurry to go to their days destinations. That's all it was day in and day out, robotics. People were going to the same place at the same time, doing the same thing. He was one of those 'robots', or least felt like one for the past fourteen months. He was a slave to his job, avoiding everything in his life, even his eighteen year old daughter Mercedes. Martin was feeling like a stranger to her anymore.

When his wife walked out that day fourteen months ago, leaving him and Mercedes to survive alone; he was devastated. He never saw it coming at the time. The more he thought about it since, the more he should have realized everything was falling apart. He picked up his phone and rang his secretary, "Darleen cancel all my afternoon sessions please. Tell my clients I got sick suddenly and needed to go home for the day. Thank you." He hung the phone up, stood and placed on his trench coat.

Before Darleen could ask him anything, he closed his briefcase and walked out of the office. If he wouldn't have, she would have been in his office playing twenty questions. Martin pulled the collar up of his grey trench coat, and headed out into the gloomy rain. Lunch hour hadn't come into play yet, the city street was less crowded than normally at this time. The few city folk that can be seen at this hour make their way quickly toward their varied destinations, eyes downcast and wrapped in dark gray or black overcoats. The rain was cold upon Martin's face as he tried to shield it from him with his briefcase as he held it over his head.

Martin knew it was time to get his life together. He needed to re-group and gather the pieces up before it was too late. Mercedes had turned eighteen two months back, and she was graduating high school in two weeks. From there she was leaving almost straight for college out of state. 'Damn it', he thought. 'Why the hell did he allow his ex-wife to cause his life to spiral downwards?'

Martin grabbed the subway at Grant and Stratton streets like always, taking it to Seventh and Green. There he got off and walked four blocks to his brownstone outside the city. Opening the door, he quickly laid his briefcase down, took his trench coat off and placed it on the hook. "Mercedes, you home yet honey?" He called out to his daughter. Martin slipped his loafers off by the door, grabbing his briefcase he headed to his study.

"Mercedes Honey? I'm home and I'd like to talk." Martin hollered out as she walked through the living room into his study. His shirt was sticking to him, as it was soaked from the rain. Turning his back to the door, Martin undid the buttons, and removed it. He turned to walk to the bathroom with it and there she stood.

Mercedes was five foot nine inches tall. She looked identical to him, more so than her mother. She had his jet black curly hair, his sparkling green eyes as well as all his sharp features. Martin and his ex wife are full blooded Italian; Mercedes skin was olive in color which accentuated her long curled tress. The only thing she inherited from her mother was her lithe buxom build. Mercedes stood there leaning against the door frame watching her father. Her arm stretched out as she awaited her father to hand over his shirt. She'd never noticed before, how built he was for a man of his age.

"Your home early today Dad, should have called I would have came and picked you up at the office. You sick?" She took his wet shirt from his fingers, and turned toward the bathroom.

"Mercedes, I really wish to talk with you. No Hon, I'm not sick. I came home to talk with you." He said with a warm smile to his daughter. Looking to her, he realized how much he's been missing. She had grown before his eyes and he never took notice.

"Give me a second Dad; I'll be right back," She said with a smile. Mercedes turned and walked to the bathroom, hanging his shirt on a hook to dry. Grabbing a towel she returned handing it to him. "Ok, let's talk," she said while taking a seat on the deep window sill crossing her legs.

Martin took a seat behind his desk, as he watched her get comfortable. "We seemed to grow distant, and it's my fault." Mercedes went to speak but he cut her off. "Ever since you Mother left, I went downhill, throwing myself into work and ignoring your needs when you needed me most. Granted, I got my company where I wanted it to be, but it cost me my time with you Mercedes. Time I cannot get back. I'm sorry for that." Every time she went to speak he cut her off quickly.

Martin stood and walked to her, his arm reached out as she caressed her cheek with his fingertips. He looked into her eyes of green as he spoke, "You will be graduating soon, then off to college. I thought maybe you would like to get away with me. A dad and daughter weekend, something I could really use Honey."

Martin watched her young daughter's face, her expressions as she took everything in her just said. Mercedes leaned her head so his hand cupped her cheek, rubbing against it softly. Her eyes closed for a few moments as she felt his touch. Opening them she looked up to his eyes, and smiled. "Dad, when do you wish to do this weekend, and where would you like to go?"

"I can clear my weekend coming up if you have no plans. I'll call the travel agent and see if there are deals, unless you have an idea of where you want to go." He moved his hand along her face watching her eyes close as he continued to caress her face, her neck and back up. His fingers ran through her hair as he parted his legs, straddling her own. His arms wrapped around her tightly, his hand to the back of her head as her cheek rested against his chest. Martin's thick fingers ran through her long dark hair as he himself closed his eyes seizing the moments he had with his daughter. "I left her take me from you, not physically but mentally and emotionally. Mercedes please, please forgive me."

Mercedes felt her Father's heart felt apology, she knew it came from the heart. Her head stayed against his chest as she wrapped her arms around him tightly. "Dad, of course I forgive you. It wasn't easy for either of us; it wasn't fair to us what she did. I love her, she's my mother but I no longer respect her." Mercedes held close to him, not wanting to let him go. She felt like she was a young girl again in her Father's arms.

Pulling her head back, she tilted it upward looking to him. "Dad, why don't you tie up loose ends at the office and I will check around and see what's available. I'll call Lillian and see what deals she can swing and where. You game for anything?"

Martin leaned down, kissing his daughter's soft lips as he looked within her gorgeous eyes. "I'm going to leave this vacation trip to you. It's all your to plan, just tell me what to pack and all the when, where details. I'm going to trust you and Lillian with this, even though that is one scary thought!" Martin laughed as she ruffled his daughter tress with his fingers. He pulled his arms from around her, and smiled. "All I ask is that we don't end up at the North Pole or Antarctica, nowhere freezing cold please, honey." He laughed again as he headed toward the door, "Think we'll order out tonight unless you wish to go to Giorgio's?"

Mercedes swung her feet back and forth as she sat there upon the deep window sill. Martin couldn't but help notice her long tan legs that went from the floor to the ceiling. His eyes kept rising upward over her slender buxom body. His thoughts were not what they should be as he looked over his grown daughter. "Order out, that way we can spend some time together unless you have plans for this evening." She kicked off the sill, and stood behind him with a smile, "Chinese please. General's chicken with a side of pork friend rice and an egg roll."

Martin smirked, "Fine, fine, Chinese for tonight it is. I'll go get showered and changed first, maybe see if anything good is on TV. I say we call in about two hours. That will make it 4PM and I bet it will be delivered around 4:45PM. Going to bet me Hon?" he asked her.

"You're on! I'll say 5:07PM for delivery time, but you got to call at 4 exactly." Mercedes said with a laugh. "Go ahead dad, I'm going to make a call to Lillian and see what she can do for us."

"Deal!" he said as she went off to shower with a laugh.

Mercedes walked back and sat behind her father's mahogany desk, she paged thought his rolodex and found the number to their travel agent. "Hello Lillian, this is Mercedes Montgomery, my father is Martin Montgomery. "Um, yes that's us." She laughed as she listened to Lillian describe their last booking to Hawaii on last minute. "Father and I have decided a weekend away for just the two of us before I graduate and head to college in the next few weeks. " Thank you Lillian, we're looking for something this weekend from Friday to Sunday or Monday. Yes we can leave Thursday night and be back Monday. Got something in mind?"

She listened carefully as Lillian went over a few available choices. Mercedes wrinkled her nose up at all of those. Most were places like New York for a theater production, or Mexico for three days. "And where is this again? Hmm, that's something we haven't done since I was a kid. I actually like that idea Lillian. Thank you. I'll call you tomorrow for directions. Bye for now."

Mercedes was excited; she and her father were going camping for three days. They haven't went fishing and camping since she was younger. Always loving nature and biology being her major, this worked out perfect for her. Being in the woods upon a mountain meant they would have no phone, computers or TV. Mercedes wasn't sure how her father would take to her choice, she decided to tell him. Walking into the hallway she headed up the steps to his bedroom. She knocked on the door twice and heard no answer.

Entering the bathroom, she heard the shower running and her father singing his heart out. She laughed and shook her head. Mercedes hadn't heard him this cheerful in a long time; she'd hope her news didn't ruin the mood. Standing there she kept listening to him sing, he had a nice voice. He once sang in a rock and roll band back in high school. She smiled as she sang softly along with his words. "If I leave here tomorrow would you still remember me? For I must be traveling on, now, there's too many places I haven't seen and if I stayed here with you, now. Things just wouldn't be the same. Well I'm as free as a bird now..."

She heard the water turn off, out of respect she stepped around the corner of the bathroom door giving her father privacy. Mercedes heard the glass door of the shower slide across the wet tracking. "Daddy, I called Lillian and she suggested something, that's if you're game on the idea." She turned her head forth and looked front, Mercedes saw her father in the mirror across from her. He stood there naked without a towel wrapped around him; he was running it through his hair drying it. She could see the droplets of water running along his nicely built body.

A shiver ran through her as she wanted to look away but didn't. Swallowing hard she watched his movements in the mirror, how he turned his back towards the door. His ass cheeks were firm and rounded. Mercedes was probably the only virgin girl left in her senior class. The only naked male body she'd ever seen was in pictures and of course movies. He turned giving her a side view, she watched as his limp cock flopped a bit. The towel ran along his defined body, as he responded back to her. "I don't know if I like the sound of that honey," he said with a laugh. "Tell me what she suggested and don't say something like a weekend in Death Valley either or one of those who done it train rides."

Martin looked toward the door and caught his daughter watching him; he chose to not embarrass her as he watched her head turn away. He snickered a bit not really knowing why. Turning off the bathroom light he exited the bathroom and entered his bedroom where she was standing. "Well, what did she say?" he asked as she opened his dresser drawer. Mercedes felt a tad embarrassed but like him she brushed the incident off, but her body didn't. Her body felt a tingle within it. A feeling she'd never felt before.

"Lillian suggested we take a camping trip. She told me of this place in the mountains where you hike or ride horses to get to the camping area. The land I guess is game preserved around it. There's a lake, a pond and you can fish there. We haven't done that since I was probably around ten years old. Oh! She also stated there was a large picnic area for tents and you can cook on open flame as long as you tend to it and make sure its out." After speaking she watched his face, she waited for her father to immediately shoot the idea down or laugh at it.

"Honey, I happen to think that's a fantastic idea. Did she tell you where it's located and all the details?"

"Not everything Daddy, I told her I'd get back in touch with her soon. I really wanted to run the idea by you before I asked for anymore information. I'm kind of shocked you'd really want to go camping. I figured you would say no. It would be good for me any ways, since it's my major for college."

She watched him grab out a pair of silk black lounge pants. "Honey, tomorrow morning call and set it all up. Get all the information and start packing what we need. I know there is old camping gear in the garage up in the loft. We'll need to get it down and sort through it, making sure we have all we need. Now, I'm going to go make a pot of coffee call my office and let Darleen know I'll be taking Thursday through Monday off. That will give us time to pack and do the last minute odds and ends." He slipped on the pajama pants under the robe while she was in the room then hung the wet towel in the bathroom. He stopped before her and kissed her cheek softly and then headed for the kitchen.

Mercedes stood there for a second and smiled. Not sure if it was for what she'd seen in the reflection of the mirror or the fact she and her father were going away together. She went and joined him for coffee, then picked out a few movies that were delivered through the mailing program they were joined with. Walking into the living room where she saw him relaxing on the couch reading the paper, she took the seat aside him. "I picked these three movies the other night when I sent the others back. I have Saw II, Blood Woods and an old one I always wanted to see, Looking for Mr. Goodbar." Mercedes laughed, "Blood Woods is about a bunch of teens on a camping trip where some psycho murdered goes around killing people. Not sure I want to watch that knowing we're going camping now."

Martin placed the paper down and put his arm around her shoulder bringing her close to him, feeling her resting against his bare chest. He kissed her nose, her forehead and whispered softly in her ear, "Honey, I'd never allow anything to happen to you, you're my only baby girl." He held her tightly as she quickly reminded him of the time.

"I know that daddy, that's why this trip is so special. Others are going places with friends and boyfriends, girlfriends, and I rather spend what time I have left at home here with you. Oh! It's almost 4PM; remember we have a bet call it in."

Martin laughed as he used his free hand and called the order in exactly at 4 PM like they agreed upon. Now, they had to wait and see what time it was delivered. "We didn't make out the full bet, we didn't decide on the winner and loser part. So, whoever wins does or gets what from the loser?"

Mercedes laughed and gave it a little bit of thought. "I never gave that any thought, the wager, H-m-m...might need to think a few minutes on this."

He kept her held close as he went back to reading the financial section. She took the entertainment section and looked through it. They hadn't cuddled on the couch for a long time. The bell rang and startled them both; they both looked at the grandfather clock and grinned. It was 4:47PM which meant Martin had won the bet. "Seems I was the closest one honey, I guess we better decide what the wager is now." He got up and went to the door, paid the delivery boy and brought the food back into the living room. "We going to eat it while watching a movie or in the kitchen?"

They chose to eat it in comfort while watching Saw II. The food was finished as they re-cuddled back up; she pulled the blanket down over herself and laid her head within her father's lap. Martin stretched his legs out over the coffee table while he ran his fingers through her long soft tress. She fell asleep upon his lap, as she was; Martin looked down at her and smiled at his precious sleeping beauty. He carefully got up, scooped her up within his arms and carried her up the steps to her bedroom. Martin laid his daughter upon her bed and covered her up. Returning to the living room he cleaned up and shut everything off then retired for the night himself.

The days flew by quickly; it was already Wednesday. That evening, both went into the garage and got down the camping gear. They sorted it all out and realized the only thing needed would be a pair of hiking boots for Martin and a new rod and reel for Mercedes. They went out for dinner that evening and took care of that, plus, bought the food they wanted and anything else they thought of at the last minute. Driving home, Martin looked over to his daughter as she be-bopped around in the passenger seat. "You do know we still have a wager that needs paid off. I was thinking that you could give me a massage for my win. My lower back has been killing me lately, how's that?"

"Mercedes laughed and nodded her head, "Deal that's simple enough. I thought you would forget; then I remembered your mind worked like a steel trap. I can do that tonight after I grab a shower. Oh, I got the directions and any information we needed from Lillian. She said it was a while since she'd been there so things may have changed, but assured me it was still a place to camp."

Once home Mercedes showered and changed for bed, as did Martin. She walked into his bedroom where he was laying on the bed with a towel over his bare behind. She swallowed hard as she entered and walked towards the bed. "I have a warming lotion on the dresser; you can use that. I'm hoping you can relieve me of the painful ache I've been feeling this past month."

Mercedes retrieved the lotion and walked back to him; crawling up on the bed, she straddled his thighs. Pulling down the towel a bit to expose his back she shivered once again. Flipping the top open she applied a few drops of the oil then began to work his lower back listening to him moan and groan each time she hit a knotted muscle. Martin closed his eyes and felt her hands working all the sore areas within his lower back. He had needed this desperately, and was glad he'd won the wager, though he knew if he'd had asked her, Mercedes would have gave him the massage regardless.

Martin felt his cock twitch as his daughter's hands moved smoothly along his toned body. Each moan and groan was released not only for how good her hands felt, but for how good she felt straddled over him. He knew his thoughts were wrong, yet his mind couldn't help the images that were running through it. "Mercedes, why don't you have a boyfriend? I mean, I'm sorry if I'm prying Hon, but I notice you never go out on dates, or do anything with a special boy."

"She sat up letting her fingers run along his back, sliding easily from the oil. "Daddy, I just never found one that has interested me enough to go out. I have male friends and I'd like to keep them as friends, so I always thought it was best not to date them. Schooling always came first as well. I wanted to keep up good grades and earn my way into college by scholarships. I know you would have paid my tuition, but I didn't want that. I'm responsible for my own, or least I try to be."

123456...9