That Makes Two of Us!

Story Info
A first date - at a nude beach!
10.6k words
4.64
103.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,350 Followers

This little tale follows the actions related in 'What are friends for?' The story, however, stands alone and you don't need to have read that one to make sense of this. Enjoy!

*

When Milly woke in the Clarks' guest room she was still smiling from her dream. She stretched languidly in the bed, glancing at the bedside clock. Seven-fifteen. Candy had said, 'don't get up before eight. I want my early-morning fuck from Harry before breakfast.'

Milly smiled again, remembering the previous evening when Harry had taken her virginity, with Candy cheering from the sidelines. She owed her friend a big favour for that, she reckoned. One hand stole down to her pussy, softly caressing it. Any hint of soreness had gone, and she let one finger slip between her folds, feeling herself moisten as her finger moved. A pity that Harry was Candy's boyfriend, she could have used him right about then. Then she remembered. Sliding her free hand under her pillow, she felt around, found what she was searching for, and withdrew the dildo. She stared at it for a moment, a grin spreading across her face, remembering.

Harry had gone to the john, and Candy had rummaged in her underwear drawer, taking out something wrapped in a cloth. She'd unwrapped it, grinning, and held it out to Milly.

"Want to borrow this?"

Milly stared, fascinated. "A dildo?"

"Sure is."

"But you've got Harry?"

"And Harry doesn't live here, and isn't always available when I'm horny. Like, all of the time."

Milly giggled, reaching for the dildo. Firm, but resilient, it seemed to be about the size she remembered Harry, with an extension as a grip. She glanced at Candy. "You don't mind?"

"Fuck, no. Tonight I've got Harry. Borrow it, girlfriend, and welcome." Candy paused. "You're sure you don't want to sleep with us?"

Milly shook her head. "No, not tonight. Maybe another time. I'll sleep by myself tonight, think about going to the nude beach tomorrow with Charlie and you guys, and just remember that lovely poking Harry gave me."

Candy hugged her. "Okay, see you at breakfast."

Any thoughts of using the dildo the previous evening had evaporated when Milly climbed into bed. She was suddenly exhausted, and asleep almost immediately. But that was then. Now she was wide awake, she was wet, she was horny, and she had a dildo in her hand. Opportunity meets inclination. Slowly, she moved the bulbous end to her wetness and pushed.

The dildo slipped easily between her wet lips and she sucked in a breath as she felt the penetration. Oh, yes! Closing her eyes, Milly slid the dildo deeper, then eased it back to wet it, before pushing deeper again. Oh, fuck! It felt good! Eyes tight shut, the vision of Harry held in her mind, Milly began to stroke the dildo in and out of her pussy, her free hand moving to her clit, stroking gently as she fucked herself.

She was excited, she was ready, she was skilled in self-stimulation, even though until the previous evening she had never been penetrated, but even so the orgasm took her by surprise, shaking her, her pussy squeezing down on the faux prick inside her, milking it for the non-existent sperm. Sweating, she lay back on the pillow, the dildo still buried deep, calming, cooling, thoughts in turmoil. She'd never fucked before Harry, the previous evening, but if this was fucking, give me more, she thought.

Charlie? Maybe. She liked him, no doubt about that, even before she'd answered the door naked for the pizza delivery, which had turned out to be Charlie. The fact that he'd stared at her in honest admiration gave her a tingle in the pussy area. The fact that he'd overcome his almost legendary shyness to ask her out, and to a nude beach, of all places, gave him kudos. I want to fuck again, no doubt about that, she thought. If it's Charlie, and she thought there was a damned good chance it would be, then great. Time – and not very much of it – would tell.

The sudden opening of the bedroom door startled her. Candy's head popped round the door, a grin splitting the blonde's face as she spotted the dildo still buried in Milly's pussy. She nodded towards it. "Feel good?"

Milly flushed, but answered without hesitation. "Fucking-A, Candy. You know what to get me for my birthday now, don't you?"

"You're on! What color?"

Milly giggled. "Surprise me."

"I will. Um, Harry and I were just going to share a shower. Wanna join us?"

"Please, if you're sure."

"Certain. Bring your friend, he'll need a wash."

"My fr - oh! Yeah." Milly heaved a mock sigh. "Guess I'd better take him out." She reached to the dildo, sliding it slowly, sensuously, from her pussy, a pang of loss running through her as it came free. She was aware of Candy's eyes on her, and the blonde came over to the bed, bending to give her friend a quick kiss.

"You look good enough to eat, Milly," Candy said, her tone a caress. "If Charlie wants to, let him, it's great."

"Eat me, you mean?"

Candy nodded. "Yep."

Milly shuddered. "Fuck, that thought turns me on!"

"Hold onto it until you see him." Candy paused.

"What?"

"Ever gone girl-on-girl?"

Milly shook her head. "Not yet." She chuckled. "You'd probably know if I had, because you're the one who got me out of my shell."

"Are you saying you'd go down on me?"

There was a long pause, until Milly nodded. "Yes, I think I would."

Candy stared at her. "It won't happen while Harry's here, but next time you stay over, if Harry's not around, and we, well, um . . . " Her voice trailed off.

Milly squeezed her hand, visions racing through her mind. Herself eating Candy out, Candy returning the favor. Mmm, yes, something she wanted to try, but maybe not quite yet. "If it happens, Candy, it happens, and I think I'd kinda like it to happen, but let's not make an issue of it, okay?"

Her friend drew in a deep breath, and nodded. "Okay. Come on, shower time."

The two girls went through into Candy's bedroom hand in hand, Milly with the dildo in her free hand. Harry was sprawled on Candy's rumpled bed, prick soft on his thigh, a faint gleam of Candy's pussy juice still showing on it. Milly's pussy pulsed briefly as she remembered Harry fucking her the previous evening. He grinned at them and his eyes fell to the dildo in Milly's hand. His eyebrows arched and Milly flushed, but she grinned at him, brandishing her toy.

"See what I had to make do with?"

"Fun?" said Harry.

Milly sobered, nodding. "Fun, yes, but lacking something. It's not warm, for one thing, and for another, I had to do all the work!"

Harry laughed. "Shame. Maybe Charlie, next time, huh?"

Milly shrugged. "Maybe." She blew Harry a kiss. "Whoever it is has a lot to live up to, Harry, after last night."

"Why, thank you, ma'am."

"Up, lazybones," said Candy. "Shower time."

It was a fun shower, relaxed as they all were with each other, and Milly played her part in the tickling and fondling, grabbing a quick grope of Candy's pussy, getting a grin and an answering squeeze from Candy, before they both turned on Harry. Dried, dressed in summer casuals, t-shirt and shorts for Harry, halter tops and shorts for the girls, they breakfasted in amiable company, laughing and joking. Finished, the dishes done, Milly glanced at her watch. Nine-forty.

"Um, Charlie will be here in twenty minutes. How are we travelling?"

"I'll take my car, with Harry," Candy said. "You travel with Charlie. That way if we split up later, for whatever reason," she added, with a wink for Milly, "we'll still have transport. Make sense?"

Milly nodded. "Perfect sense. Not like you, girlfriend."

Candy made a face. "Watch it, you. I always make sense, don't I, Harry?"

"Of course you do," Harry said, straight-faced.

Candy laughed. "Yeah, right. Except?"

"Well, I always wonder what you're saying when you come, when we're fucking. I've never been able to work it out."

"Even I don't know what I'm saying then, sweetheart, so you, as a mere male, stand no chance," said Candy with a sweet smile, innocence personified.

Any further banter was interrupted by the doorbell. They looked at each other. "I'll go," said Milly. "It's probably Charlie, early."

"Keep your clothes on this time," said Candy, laughing. "Just in case!"

It was Charlie, and he followed Milly back into the house. He gave the others a hesitant nod and smile, relaxing as he saw only welcome in their faces.

"I guess I'm a little early," he said.

"Not for me," said Milly, and Charlie flushed.

"Charlie?" said Candy.

"Yeah?"

"I'm taking my car, with Harry. You take Milly. Later, if we want to split up, we'll all have wheels. We've never been to the nude beach before. Have you?"

Charlie made a wry face. "No. I'm still in shock that I actually managed to suggest it to Milly. If it had been face to face I'd probably have chickened out, but because I asked her on the phone I managed. My sister goes, in fact she'll be there today. It was her that suggested I try it. Cure your shyness, she said." He laughed. "Seems to be working, too. Are you sure you want to come, you and Harry?"

"We're sure. We were skinny-dipping in the pool here yesterday, which is why Milly was naked, but it was her own idea to answer the door like that."

"I'm glad you did," said Charlie directly to Milly. "The loveliest sight I've ever seen."

"If we get ourselves to the beach," said Milly, her tone soft, a tingle in her pussy, "you can see it again." She held his eyes with hers.

"Do we need anything special, Charlie," said Harry, interrupting the moment, "or is it just the usual beach things, except no swimsuits."

"Sorry? Oh! Exactly. Towels, sun tan lotion, any food or drink you want to take, although there's a concession on the beach." Charlie grinned. "Only family place in town with naked waitresses, Sue says."

"Sue?"

"My sister. She's home from college for the summer. She's working at the concession two days a week."

"What about the cooks? Are they naked too?" said Candy, an expression that Milly decided could best be described as horrified fascination on her face.

Charlie laughed. "I don't know. Sue never said. But they only do cold food, sandwiches, ice cream, that sort of thing, so they might be. Like I said, I don't know."

"We'll find out if we go there," said Harry.

Charlie flushed. "I told Sue I'd stop by. I think she wanted to be sure I really went to the beach. You don't mind, do you?"

"Of course not," said Milly. "Anyway, I'd like to meet your sister."

"Charlie?" said Candy.

"Yeah?"

"Tell me I'm prying if you want, but just out of curiosity, have you ever seen your sister naked?"

Charlie's flush deepened. "You're prying," he said, with a wry grin, "but no, I haven't, and one of the reasons I want to stop by is to see her, I mean, really see her. She's good-looking, at least I think so, but I might be biased, as her brother, but I've only ever seen her with clothes on."

"Positive bias is good," declared Candy.

Charlie smiled, but said nothing.

"Everybody ready?" said Harry.

"We need food, and something to drink," said Milly.

"Right, kitchen, everybody." Candy smiled around at everyone. "Team work!"

Fifteen minutes later, they were on their way, Milly with Charlie in his old Ford, Harry with Candy in her VW, and ten minutes after that they were parking the cars in the lot at the beach. The four friends met up at the entrance to the beach facility.

"We ask for a visitor's day pass," said Charlie. "Obviously, I'm paying for Milly, as my guest."

"We can go dutch," said Milly. "I don't mind." Charlie hadn't said much in the car, but the silence had been comfortable, not strained, and she had the feeling that Charlie didn't say much unless it was relevant.

"My idea to come here," said Charlie, "so I pay for you. No argument, okay?"

Milly grinned at him. "No argument." Okay, she thought, that was relevant.

"We'll go dutch, Harry," said Candy. "You're still saving for college."

"Thanks, sweetheart. I would have paid, you know that."

"No need. You can buy me an ice cream later."

"Deal. Charlie? Where do we go."

"This way, I think. Hey, it's my first time too, you know?"

In the year that the nude beach at Dover Point had been open, the facilities had been expanded and changing was now segregated, so Charlie and Harry made their way to the men's changing area. They were the only ones there and Charlie turned to Harry, an anxious expression on his face.

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Milly?"

"What about her?"

"Does she like me, or is this just a game to her?"

Harry gazed at Charlie for a long moment, wondering. It seemed like Charlie had been hurt before. "Bad experience in the past?"

Charlie flushed, but nodded. Harry was realizing that flushing was natural to Charlie.

"She likes you, Charlie. Truly. I like you, Candy likes you, but Milly's here because you asked her. You asked her, you didn't ask me and Candy, that was Milly's idea, and she did it because she thought you might be more comfortable in a group. She was thrilled to be asked, believe me. Believe me, too, when I tell you she likes you. Candy suggested that she and I come in her car, so that you and Milly can go off by yourself if you want. Milly was really pleased there'd only be the two of you in your car."

Charlie stared into Harry's eyes for a long moment, then nodded. "Thanks, Harry."

"Better get our clothes off, buddy, this is a nude beach, remember?"

Charlie laughed. "Yep, I remember. I'm really looking forward to seeing Milly naked again."

"I think she's looking forward just as much to seeing you, so we'd better get moving," said Harry, laughing, as he began to undress.

Which took them about thirty seconds. Stuffing their clothes into the carryalls they had, Harry looked at Charlie. "Here goes. I think my butterflies are breeding."

"Mine, too. Okay, Harry. Courage, mon brave!"

Outside, Milly and Candy were waiting. Milly tried not to let her gaze drop to Charlie's prick, but she sneaked a quick look while his attention was distracted. Hmm, nice, looks to be packing about as much as Harry. She fought a grin as the thought crossed her mind that, for a geek, Charlie looked to be well made. And the simple pleasure on his face at seeing her gave her a warmth in the pussy area.

"Where are we going?" said Candy, hand in hand with Harry.

Charlie pointed. "Sue says if we go right, there's a little cove past the clump of pine. It stays quiet because it's away from the concession, and furthest from the car parking lot. She says go there and she'll come look for us when she has her break, if we haven't already seen her. If that's okay with you guys?"

"It's fine," said Milly, taking his hand. "Lead on."

With a slightly startled expression on his face, Charlie pointed. "That way."

Milly was conscious of his hand holding hers. Warm, slightly rough. Impulsively,she squeezed and his gaze came round to her. She smiled at him and he smiled back, no trace of a flush.

"I thought you were the loveliest thing I'd ever seen yesterday, Milly, and I think you're even lovelier today. Candy is gorgeous - Harry's a lucky guy - but it's you I want to be with." He laughed. "There are certain kids from school who wouldn't believe their eyes if they saw us."

Milly giggled. "I know exactly what you mean. And, hey! You're not so bad yourself, mister." Milly gestured. "You're not quite as pale as Harry around the forbidden zone."

"I've been trying to catch some sun at home. The back yard's secluded, and with Mom and Dad both working, and Sue here two days a week, I've managed some privacy, and caught some sun. You, now, you're tanned all over."

"Courtesy of Candy's place. Her pool isn't overlooked by any neighbors, so we get the sun when we can."

"Just you and Candy? Or Harry, too?"

Milly laughed. "Yesterday was the first time Harry ever saw me nude, too. That was because it was National Nude Day. I think I had too much sun and got a little insane." She grinned. "You two are the first males except my dad ever to see me naked, and he never saw me that way after I was about four!"

"I'm glad. You're truly a lovely sight."

"Thank you," said Milly. "Like I said, you're not so bad yourself."

Charlie gave her a quick sideways look, but said nothing until they turned past the pines. He pointed. "We're almost there, and hey, it's pretty quiet. Only five, no, six, people."

"And I think we know them. Isn't that Jimmy Perez with Kirsty Anderson. And Jeannie Evensen with, I think, Jimmy's brother. I don't know who the others are, I don't think, or, wait a minute! Isn't that Mary Ross? And Billy Trainor?"

"Yeah, I think you're right. At least none of the assholes from school are here. We're okay with those guys, they graduated year before last. I think Jimmy's brother was the year before."

"He was. Hey, Kirsty's spotted us. She's coming over."

Milly was right. The lithe blonde approaching had a broad grin on her face. "Milly! I can hardly believe it. I thought you were too shy?"

"Hi, Kirsty. I was! Blame Candy."

"Blame Candy for what?" said her friend, coming to join the little group.

"For getting me out of my shell and my clothes, and getting me an all-over tan."

"Nice one, too," said Kirsty. "Now Milly I know, Candy I know, and Harry. You look familiar," she said to Charlie, "but I don't know you."

"Charlie Adams." He gave Kirsty a wry grin. "Generally regarded as the geekiest geek in geekdom, never mind school." Almost surprised, Milly noticed Charlie wasn't flushing.

Kirsty grinned. "I'm Kirsty Anderson. And you can't be the geekiest geek in school if Milly's with you. She has taste. Once you get settled, come over. We can have a five-a-side game of volleyball. One of us can play with you guys. See ya!" Kirsty turned and sauntered away to her friends.

"'She has taste.' You know, Milly, that was one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me," said Charlie, his eyes following Kirsty.

"And she meant it, and I do, so there." Milly squeezed Charlie's hand. "Come on, let's get set up. You can oil my back." And if no one is looking, my front, too, she thought.

Ten minutes later, the four friends wandered over to where the others were based. Milly was remembering the feel of Charlie's hands on her back, her ass, her legs, as he rubbed the suntan oil into her. She'd turned over and just waited, and Charlie had tentatively reached out, and when she'd said nothing, just holding his eyes with hers, and nodding, began carefully to oil Milly's breasts. She could feel his hands trembling, and herself getting wetter, her nipples erecting, as his careful hands moved over her. He wouldn't look her in the eye as he smoothed the lotion into her skin, and her nipples felt like pebbles. She'd caught Candy's eye and her friend had winked, but she and Harry affected not to notice what was happening beside them, although a minute or so later Harry was carefully oiling Candy's breasts.

Kirsty and her friends made them welcome and they were soon involved in a strenuous game of volleyball. Mary Ross had joined their side to even the numbers, declaring she wanted to be on a winning side for a change, but showing no signs of disappointment when they were well beaten, despite her best efforts.

"New way of being on the winning side, Mary," said Jimmy.

"Fuck you," said Mary, with a grin.

"Fuck your own, he's mine," said Kirsty, baring her teeth in a snarl, but spoiling the effect with a giggle. She took Jimmy's hand. "Take me home, stud."

A few minutes later Kirsty and the others had gone.

"I don't know about the rest of you," said Candy, "but I want to come back here. It's nice to be naked amongst like-minded people."

"I think you're right," said Charlie, "and I can see why Sue likes it here. And talking of Sue," he said to Milly, "would you like to meet her?"

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,350 Followers