Will It Work Out?

Story Info
Sometimes you just have to go for it.
7.1k words
4.68
98.1k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,675 Followers

A big thank you for my editors, LadyCibelle and Techsan who work hard to make my stories a much better read.

*

Can a tiger change his strips, or a leopard change his spots? What about a whore - can she change her lifestyle? Something to think about, I really would like to know.

I'm Greg, one pissed off son-of-a-bitch after finding my wife fucking one of her colleagues. She always said I was too busy with the business and never did anything for her. We've been married for six years but didn't have any kids. I've always wanted a couple at least. I did my damnedest to earn a living and get Erica everything. I guess I wasn't good enough.

I originally worked for my father in the construction business. He was the owner and had hundreds of people working for him. He would tell me, "Someday this will all be yours. Just keep working hard and you will eventually have a much better and easier life."

I usually worked ten hours a day, six days a week. I explained to Erica that one day it would be better for both of us. We could have our little house in the county with the picket fence, a swing set for the kids to play on and we can spend a lot more time together. We can have the good life.

She laughed at me and called me a stupid dreamer. She told me she didn't want a fucking house in the country and she sure in the hell didn't want brats running around. "I want the real life," she told me. "I want the big city, bright lights. I want that night life instead of being cooped up with a bunch of kids."

I was wrenched inside. I had a surprise for her. I had bought that house for her. She told me she might be pregnant and I went and bought the little house in the country. It wasn't really little. I had told my dad about how I wanted this house and he loaned me the money for it. A half million dollars. It was a beautiful five bedrooms, three baths house. It had everything from a pool to a spa and all kinds of extras. It didn't have the picket fence yet and now, probably never would.

Erica saw it and told me she wasn't a hillbilly and wasn't going to live way out there in the middle of nowhere. She told me to sell it and we could use the money to lease an apartment in the big city. I tried to explain to her that the house wasn't mine or the money. My dad kept it in his name so he was the owner.

"So tell your father he can live there. I'm moving to the city."

I tried; I really did. When Erica and I first met we had a great time together. We talked about a family and the house in the country. We both graduated from college the same year and moved to Ohio where my dad had his business. He sent me to college for the knowledge end of the business. I knew the hands-on building work. I've been doing it for years and I spent every summer working.

Erica got her degree in secretarial science. She was working at one of the local firms downtown. That's where she must have met Brad. To make a long story short, I had a surprise for Erica. I booked a two week trip to Las Vegas with everything paid in advance. She could have her two weeks for what she called the night life. I booked it for the following year to save money. I headed over to her office to surprise her with the good news. This was probably only the fifth time I've ever been to the office. Looking back, I guess she might have been embarrassed to be with me, her country hick husband.

She always liked my build and she even said she liked the way I made love. I guess she figured a suit and tie job was more impressive. Anyway I headed up to where her office was but she wasn't there. I know it was closing time but I saw her car was still in the parking garage. I heard some noises coming from a nearby office where the door was shut. It kind of sounded like Erica. I was going to knock but I had a good idea what was going on. I pushed open the door; they were too stupid to lock it. There leaned Erica over a desk, sans panties, with a cock shoved up her pussy.

Brad looked over at me and was startled, as I grabbed him by the throat and threw him across the office and into the wall. His once hardened cock was now more of a stub hanging there. I turned to Erica as she screamed, "Don't hurt him. I love him."

"What? I thought you were pregnant with our child?" I said.

"I said that to get you off my back. I've always taken birth control pills so I wouldn't have your brats. I never was pregnant. Besides, it's Brad I love, a real man."

I walked over and picked up the piece of shit and threw him against the wall a second and a third time. Erica kept yelling, "Leave him alone, you bastard."

I went back over to her and pushed her back over the desk and held her down while I undid my zipper and pulled out my cock.

"What are you doing, you bastard?" she asked, as I got ready to get revenge and shove my cock into her waiting hole. No love, just revenge.

"Look at your real man laying there getting a hard-on while I'm getting ready to fuck you. Hell! He's all yours, I don't want anything to do with your old cunt." I got up without fucking her and put my cock back in my pants. I told her I wouldn't be home for two days. Whatever of her stuff she didn't take out of the house by then would be thrown out.

I left the office and went to my country home that I thought was going to be our home. It wasn't completely furnished yet. We stopped working on it when Erica said she didn't like it.

The whole diabolical thing happened about a year ago. Since then we got divorced. We didn't really have all that much. She spent most every dollar we had on herself. I do have to say she really was an attractive woman, and always looked nice. I guess that's why I stayed with her so long. We ended up splitting our savings and I let her have her furnishings. My dad told me later, the reason he kept everything in his name was he could see that my marriage wasn't the best but he wanted to stay out of it. He didn't want me to lose everything.

About three months ago he decided to retire. He said he wanted to travel with mom and didn't want to be tied down to the business. I was now president of the company. Dad and Mom owned fifty percent of the stock in the company. My sister, Jan, and I each owned twenty-five percent. Jan was heavily involved in the business and was in charge of personnel and the bookkeeping end of the business. I was in charge of the actual construction jobs and to oversee the jobs being done. I was a hands-on boss and often jumped in to help.

The time had come when I had my Las Vegas tickets to use. My sister told me I should go. The trip was already paid for and I sure could use the time off. We'd been working a lot of hours making all the business transfers from Dad to us. I decided to go and take my friend Alan along. I haven't met any new women friends since the divorce. Alan was one of my younger up and coming workers. He was also single, so we wouldn't have a wife to deal with. Most of my closer friends were all married.

We got on the plane and headed for Las Vegas. The town of no tell; maybe I'd get lucky and get laid a few times. I sure could use it.

We had a beautiful room with two beds. I asked for the two beds, originally it was to be a king size bed. We looked at the roster of things to choose from which were all paid for. We would have to pay for our own drinks, any meals outside of this hotel and of course gambling wasn't free. We hit the tables for a couple of hours. I lost a quick thousand and Alan a couple of hundred, so we decided to hell with that. We thought we would try fishing. We didn't even have to rent a car. We used the free transportation tickets. We joined a group headed out to one of the parks and we tried our hand at fishing. It was fun, getting away and just enjoying life a little.

The next couple of days we tried snorkeling and saw a number of big name shows. We were having a good time. We met a number of women. Alan got himself laid a couple of times, but I think he paid for it. I just couldn't see paying for pussy. I really couldn't. I tried to give a woman my best and she should receive as good as she was giving. I always put my ladies first.

On our fourth day, we found there was a nude beach. "Well, Alan, this should be right up your alley. You can see it before you fuck it. Maybe even get a free one." I laughed.

It was surprising how many people were on this nude beach. The majority was totally nude, I mean hundreds of people. Men, women, even kids, of all ages; must be sun worshipers or something. Al spotted a couple of gals sitting together. Maybe even sisters, they looked a lot alike. One seemed as though she might be a little older than the other. We went up to them and I asked, "Would it be alright if we sat here?"

"It's a big free beach. You can sit wherever you like," the older of the two ladies said. She sounded perturbed.

"I'm sorry; I didn't mean to bother you. It's just that I've never been to a beach like this before. We'll find another place to sit, thank you." I responded to Alan's dismay.

The woman looked at me and said, "No, wait, I apologize. It was rude of me to act like that. By all means feel free to sit there. I'm Alex and this is my kid sister, Trina."

"Kid sister, I'm twenty four years old and lying out here with you on a nude beach," Trina said.

"Don't get your panties in an uproar. It was just a figure of speech," laughed Alex.

"Okay, big sister, but for your information I don't have any panties on, so how can they be in an uproar?" she snickered.

"Easy, ladies, I can see you're sisters by the way you're dress," I laughed.

Every one started laughing as Alan and I sat down. We exchanged a lot of small talk and decided to all hit the water, since it was warming up. "Last one in is a rotten egg," yelled Trina.

Alan and I decided to be the last ones as we watched their butts while they ran through the sand. This was almost unbelievable. Two beautiful women completely naked frolicking on a nude beach; it doesn't get much better than this. We had semi hard-ons but that seemed to be the norm among a lot of the men. Whenever the girls looked at us they just laughed. We enjoyed the water and got to know the girls a little better. We were like four kids playing in the water. Alex got on my shoulders and Trina on Alan's, as they tried to knock each other off their partner's shoulders. Trina got off a good shove and pushed her sister off my shoulders, crashing into the water.

Everyone was laughing; Alex asked me how come I didn't hold on tighter and all I could reply was that I kept thinking of her turned around on my shoulder instead of being on the back of my neck. She laughed and thought that would be interesting; maybe we could try it later. Damn, I thought to myself how I would love to put my face in her wet warm pussy.

Everyone wanted to lie on the beach for a few minutes. I whispered to Alex that I didn't think I should get out right now. She reached over and grabbed my very hard cock and smiled. "Trina, you go on up there with Alan. We will be along in a minute," Alex told her sister.

"What do you want to do with this?" she asked me while holding it.

"It would be nice if I could get it soft," I smiled.

"Follow me," she said, as we went to shallower water. "Sit down," she said, which I did and the water was chest high. She moved to the front of me and lowered herself down onto my hard rod. God, I've never had that happen quite like that before; having sex in the water.

I leaned forward to kiss her and she backed away. I didn't say anything but thought it strange. In a matter of minutes I came, shooting a load inside of her. She went to get off of me when I pulled her back down. "You didn't come," I said.

"It's okay," she replied.

"No, it's not okay." I began pushing up in her some more and we could both feel my member getting hard again. I reached behind her and grabbed her ass with both hands and rocked her hard on my now rigid member. I could feel her pussy starting to spasm.

"Oh, God, I'm going to come," she said as we were making a near tidal wave around us.

Anyone who was looking at us knew what was happening as Alex came. I shot what little spunk I had left deep into her pussy. As she was coming down from her orgasm, I pulled her to me, and with my dick still in her to the hilt, I kissed her. She started to stop me again but then came forward and we had an open mouth kiss. No tongues but our lips were separated.

"You better take that thing out of me before it gets hard again," Alex laughed. Then she kind of cleaned herself out. She didn't want my juices running down her leg as we went back to the others.

When we got back to the beach, we laid on the blanket. Trina asked, "What was going on out there between you two?"

Alex said, "As we were coming to shore, I got a hold of a giant snake and we had to kill it. Luckily we beat on it and then drowned it."

I asked the girls if they would have dinner with us tonight and they said they would meet us at our motel in the lounge. I looked at Alex; "I hope you look as good with clothes on as you do naked."

Everyone laughed as Alan and I tied our towels around our naked butts when we left the beach. These sure were two nice ladies. I was hoping to get to know Alex better.

We dressed and headed down to the lounge. We spotted them in a second; two beautiful sisters sitting in a booth with half the lounge looking at them. "Hi, ladies. May we join you?" we asked.

"Only if you're picking up the tab for tonight," Trina said.

We all got up and took a walk down the strip. Alex took us to one of the better restaurants when we told her we wanted the best steak in the city. We all ordered our dinner and had drinks. They asked us what we did for a living and where we were from.

I told them we were a couple of construction workers. I didn't tell them I owned the company. Everything else I said was true. I told them about finding my wife with another man and I didn't believe in infidelity. If you want to have multiple sex partners then you shouldn't get married. I explained how I had bought the tickets almost a year ago and was going to surprise my wife but I was the one who got surprised. I had the tickets paid for and now had to use them or throw them away.

I asked Alex if she would help me use them up. I showed her all the things I could choose from. She looked over at her sister who looked a bit somber, and then back at me. "I have to work but let me see what I can do. Maybe I can get a few days extra off for vacation or something," she replied.

We all finished dinner and headed over to a dance club. I told her we were good dancers and they would have to keep up with us. We got on that dance floor and really cut a rug. It was like we all put our worries aside and just had a good time. It was getting late when Alan's cell phone rang. His dad had a heart attack and he would have to leave that night. He asked Trina if she would drive him to the airport and of course she said she would. Alan did say his dad was stable and was going to be all right but he had to go and comfort his mom. I told him to take care and keep in touch.

I explained to Alex that his dad had had a couple of heart spasms before. It's just a precaution that he goes to the hospital for a few days. Alan was close with his family.

"What do you do for a living, Alex?" I asked.

"I'm a personnel director for a small firm. I show people around and different things."

"You mean kind of a cruise director without a boat?" I laughed.

"Something like that," she replied.

"Here's some tickets to a bunch of shows. Pick one and we'll go see it," I said.

"I love magic shows. Let's go see David Copperfield," she replied.

We went to the show and then went to the hotel's all night buffet. I was having so much fun with this woman I hardly knew. I asked her if she wanted to gamble but she said she wasn't into that. Then I asked her if she would come up to my room since I was all alone.

"Greg, I'm not..."

"Please come with me. We don't have to do anything if you don't want to. I just want to be with you."

"Greg, I'm afraid If I do..."

"Please, Alex, if you're uncomfortable when we get there. I'll call you a cab."

"Greg, I don't usually date..."

I leaned over and kissed her and she kissed me back.

"Greg, I need to make a couple of calls first."

"You can make them from my room. I promise I won't listen in. I just don't want you out of my sight."

I grabbed a bowl of strawberries and a bowl of whipped cream. I handed the whipped cream to Alex and took her other hand as we headed to my room. As we entered, Alex said she really shouldn't be here but I stopped her talking with a kiss. She looked at me and took the phone into the bathroom. I turned on the television to a romantic music station. The only light in the room was from the television while it played the music.

Alex came out of the bathroom and I greeted her with another kiss. She kissed me back as good as she received. I slowly undid her blouse. "Make love to me Greg, please make love to me. It's been so long."

I wasn't sure exactly what she meant. We had sex twice in the water earlier that day. I undid her bra and let it drop beside her blouse on the floor. She undid her skirt and let it fall into a pile on top the rest of her clothing. For now she left her panties on. I guided her to the bed and laid her gently across it. I started kissing her beginning with her forehead, then her eyes and cheeks. When I got to her lips, she opened them slightly and allowed my tongue to touch hers. I could feel her quiver under me. I gently kissed her neck and worked my way around to her breasts.

She was taking deep breaths as I sucked on one of her nipples and switched to the other. "Be gentle with me, baby, be very gentle," she said.

When I removed her panties, I moved my lips to her flat tummy when she pulled it in and took a deep breath. I pushed harder with my lips kissing and rubbing her mid section. God, she tasted so good I wanted to devour her. I lowered my face down to her muff. She had it trimmed but I felt the soft hairs against my lips. I got between her legs and buried my face into her darkest region. Pink, hot and moist, I've never tasted a woman like this before. She must use special body lotions; every inch of her smelled and tasted so good.

She spread her lips so I could bury my face deep into her pussy. She now was holding my head tightly against her and she was pumping into my face. I felt her getting ready to climax so I gave more pressure with my tongue, lips and even my teeth. She was bucking hard now and let her juices go, hitting my face as I continued to suck on her pussy. When her spasms stopped, I pulled my face off of her vagina so she could rest her legs.

I got up and brought over the strawberries and cream. I took a big gob of whipped cream and put it on each breast. I took a strawberry and rubbed it into the cream and offered it to her. She smiled and took a bite out of the strawberry. I did this till she said she had enough strawberries for now. I then leaned over and sucked the rest of the whipped cream off her breasts, paying special attention to sucking on her nipples.

"Aren't you going to have any strawberries?" she asked.

I smiled as I took more cream and put it onto her vagina and then took a strawberry, I asked her to spread her legs; dipping my strawberry into her. After having a couple, I then got back down between her legs and ate the rest of the cream. She had another mini-orgasm.

I was harder then a brick when I moved up and she took hold of my cock and I slowly pushed it in to the hilt. Between her juices and the whipped cream I entered her easily. I pumped in and out of her slow and easy. I lifted up her legs and watched my cock pushing into her. I told her I wouldn't be long in coming. She started gyrating her pussy and used her muscles to squeeze my cock. I had to let it go. I couldn't hold back any longer; I shot my load deep within her. I could see the look of satisfaction on her face as her spasms started again. She kept squeezing her pussy muscles till I had nothing more to give.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,675 Followers
12