Curt, the Naked Man of Gallatin

Story Info
Gorgeous biker discovers the joys of nudity.
2k words
3.95
41.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
V.Rich
V.Rich
28 Followers

Curt's journey began simply enough, he just had no idea where he was going to end up. Curt was a normal guy and he took very little real notice of his body. It was an OK body, nothing particularly special. He rode his bike everywhere so he had great legs and buns of steel. His arms and chest were fit but he did no special work on them; well except for pumping up for the mountain bike tournaments that he liked to enter. So he looked good but he was no Lance Armstrong or anything like that.

Curt undressed for showers and to get back into his clothes mornings and nights, but other than that he was always clothed. After all, wasn't everyone? Curt noticed the cut and definition of the musculature of his fellow competitors, and he did not spend a moment or two in front of his bathroom mirror taking the time to compare his physique with any other guy's.

One day he heard a stray comment, that is, overheard an off hand remark from Zack Dillingham to the effect that with Jake's superior calves and thighs he would be one of the front runners of the Great Smoky Rampage. This particular race was one of Curt's favorites and he expected to take the prize this year. Jake certainly did not have superior thighs to his.

Curt went home that night and stripped bare in front of his full-length bedroom mirror. Curt stood straight at the mirror, then turned to the right side and then to the left. Curt realized that while he was not in love with his own physique (he knew some athletes became narcissistic) he realized he was quite well formed. Muscular, but not overly so; his skin smooth and nearly hairless, up and down his legs and back, his chest sported a light sprinkling of curling reddish hair, his cock and balls prominent but not overly so.

Curt realized that he was far more attractive naked than he ever was fully dressed. He was rather amazed at himself. He was comfortable strutting about, not the least self-conscious about his nudity. But, of course, he was walking within the comfortable air conditioning and privacy of his own home. In a moment of whimsy Curt continued past his dresser and into the livingroom without adding to his attire. That was the first night Curt ever went without clothes.

Curt woke the next morning and showered and shaved as usual, noticing that he had never put on his PJs the night before. Curt felt freer, empowered and strangely rebellious. Yes, he was more conscious of the weight of his penis. He felt the pendulum movements as his testicles bang against one side of his inner thighs and back against the other side. But it was comfortable. He liked the feel of his own skin.

Curt took his warm coffee mug onto his back deck, something he rarely did. This morning it was as if he was experiencing nature around him brand new. He was feeling his body brand new. Curt was conscious of the cool breeze along his shoulder blades, and down through the crack in his ass. It was amazing. The air blew through his legs and tweaked the short hairs on his balls. It was only the innocent morning dew, but the caresses were so erotic. The minutes ticked by, Curt stood there; legs braced apart and enjoyed the sunrise while the erotic caresses spiked a raging erection.

Curt felt like a pagan god enjoying his kingdom. He body kissed by the sun, cooled by the blowing breeze.

Later Curt threw his clothes on, hopped on his bike and headed to work, feeling the confining tightness of his pants, which he never noticed before. Even his feet felt sweaty and confined in his thick biking socks. Curt felt a slight chaffing under his arms from his normally comfortable tee shirt. He missed the freedom of naked skin.

Curt peddled on, fantasizing not about making love to a woman; but dreaming of being free. Free and unencumbered, free to let the sunlight touch him, free to let the air flow over his naked skin, free to be caressed by Mother Nature. Normally peddling his bike provided that freedom, but now he wanted more.

Curt knew the bike ride that normal invigorated and made him feel alive in the morning, was a disappointment today. He would never recover his former comfort level.

Curt worked through the day with a felling of distraction. At lunchtime he ate outside on his company's shaded veranda. Before he came back inside he took off his undershirt and socks and put his outer clothes back on over his nude body. He sat at his desk yearning for his own nudity.

Curt removed his shirt and the belt around his pants, threw these things into his backpack with his undershirt and socks, hopped on his bike and pelted towards his townhouse. Alongside Springfield Park Road he peddled, the wind blowing in his hair, the air evaporating any sweat as soon as it sprang on his skin. The air blew in his curly chest hair like he was flying through the air.

When he came to the entrance to Spring Park, he turned in and peddled down the path towards a less used part of the park. Under a tall oak, Curt hopped off and settled bike on an isolated hillside. He spread an old blanket he keeps on the back of his bike, spreads it out and means to drop down and rest awhile, as he has done many times before.

Before he rests himself, Curt sheds his dress shirt and pants and kicks off his sneakers. He stands proudly naked, not naked hidden in his home as he was yesterday but right out under the sky. Anyone who happens by can see every inch of his naked flesh. And Curt feels great. The sun on his skin is warm.

Curt lies down on his blanket to worship the warm sun and view the beauty of the green trees, shrubs, and purple thistle all around him. The light breeze rustles the leaves and the hairs on his body. Curt loves being naked. He lies back, with his arms crossed under his head and his mind drifts through the events of his day, his eyes become heavy and every muscle in his body relaxes. The warm rays of the sun caress his face and chest, his belly and his penis, his thighs and his legs crossed at the ankles. Curt is gently lulled into an afternoon nap.

Curt awakes suddenly, instantly awake in the waning twilight. 'What time is it' he wonders to himself and what startled him so suddenly awake? He looks around and realizes with surprise that he is buck-naked. It is still a new experience for him. There are birds flying overhead, so maybe that was what interrupted his nap. Who knows? Curt realizes that sometime during his sunny nap he turned over onto his stomach and he slept most of the afternoon that way, because he can feel the sharp sting of heat that tells him his way-too-pale butt cheeks have gotten a bit of a sun burn.

The skin on his face and arms have been enduring the sun's rays his whole life but the skin on his ass is virgin and the sun has burned the hell out of it!

Curt stands up and laughs at himself. Thank goodness he did not sleep the whole afternoon on his back! His cock was no more used to the sun than his ass, but he could endure a reddened ass much easier.

He contemplates his ride home. His butt will be uncomfortable enough as it is with a sunburn but with the addition of putting back on his scratchy pants? He is not looking forward to that.

It is getting late and the sun is waning. There are few people along Springfield Park Road and those people will be in cars and the car riders don't pay much attention to biker riders so Curt makes a quick, impulsive decision. He puts on his sneakers, rolled the rest of his street clothes up in his picnic blanket, and ties his blanket onto the back of his bike.

Still absolutely naked and free, Curt pops on his bike and starts peddling for home. His butt is a little sore, but not too much. He loves being unclothed with the air blowing along his skin and blowing his hair. When he hits the main road out of the park, Curt has a moment to consider what he will tell the cop who pulls him over for indecent exposure.

Which gets Curt to thinking. Is there an ordinance in Gallatin against public nudity on a bike? He has certainly never heard of such a law. Of course, he has never seen a naked bike rider. There are laws against the public display of female breasts but Curt has biked all over town, and many other towns as well, shirtless. So there is definitely no law about the display of male breasts. What about a naked penis? Curt glances down at his long fellow flapping around in the breeze as he peddles leisurely for home. A normal and average penis, neither deformed nor too long as to give offense to anyone viewing it, Curt thought.

Curt wanted to go naked. He liked being naked and he suddenly felt like it was his right! The First Amendment and all that! It was his right of free expression and damn it, he was going to assert his American rights.

Curt knew about the famous case of the "Naked Man in Berkeley" as a prime example of this. That young man had wanted to walk around the town and campus of Berkeley naked because he felt that it was his First Amendment right to boycott American materialism and clothing manufacturing practices. No one noticed or commented on his practices for several months, probably because of the man's incredibly great looking body. Rather that protest, coeds lined up along the route the man took to school to watch him strut by.

The city of Berkeley eventually passed a law that required the man and any other nudists to cover their genitals in public, or be prosecuted. The UC student would walk through the streets of Berkeley, heading toward his classes on campus, with a bandana wrapped around his waist, covering his exceptionally well endowed penis and testicles (so as to save the sensibilities of the male citizens of the city, no doubt) while his magnificent tush marched nakedly behind in compliance with the law.

The young man removed his concealing bandana on entering the campus of the University since that was private property and not under the jurisdiction of the municipality. The Regents of the University had discussed and debated the issue of student nudity for several weeks, but they decided that a campus that had put up with the huge student demonstrations against the war in Vietnam War was just not going to worry about one single naked penis. The Regents decided to do nothing. That was their official decision.

Curt peddled on as the early evening descended. It was cool this evening but not cold and it felt wonderful on his overheated back and backside. He seemed to receive only a moderate notice from the cars passing him on the road, though a couple of girls in the back of a red pickup truck hooted and hollered enthusiastically at him. They seemed to appreciate his nudity really well. They were yelling for his phone number and his address. How much better it would be tomorrow, peddling his way across the Birkland Meadows, in broad daylight? Curt was really looking forward to tomorrow. Thank goodness they were not expecting a cloud in the sky in Gallatin.

Curt knew Gallatin was not Berkeley, California and his township was not likely to allow him very long before they acted on his public displays of nudity. But Curt was going to get up tomorrow and he was going to be naked all day until they rounded him up!

I hope you enjoyed this story If you enjoyed it, I would appreciate your votes and your comments, and please tell all your friends about it too.

V.Rich
V.Rich
28 Followers