Adventures of a Naked Man

Story Info
Unintentional nudity in a college full of nymphos.
9.5k words
4.61
88.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill Williams was getting very excited, he was going to go to a party over at Ashley Fragles dorm, the hottest girl on campus. This was absolutely unbelievable. He never thought that she would ever take an interest in inviting him to a party. But here he was staring at an invitation. Bill wasn't exactly considered cool, nor was he particularly good looking and being invited, personally mind you, by one fine hottie like Ashley Fragles was absolutely blowing his mind, he just kept saying to himself, no way, there's no way this is happening to me, good things like this don't happen to me, and then he'd go and read over the invitation once again.

Dear, Bill (his name was written by hand)

You have been cordially invited to Ashley Fragles birthday party

Over in the Boothe dormitories. In rooms 310 and 311

Festivities begin at 10 pm

Free beer

He had shown his roommate Tommy the invitation and Tom had told him that he hadn't received one and that didn't make any sense to Bill since Tommy was a cool football player with more muscles than he's got brains. Why would the hottest girl in this University want to invite a geek like him to a party and not Tommy who was cool and confident and more or less everything that Bill wasn't? He thought that something fishy must be going on, maybe it was a practical joke being pulled on him, or maybe it's some other Bill that the invitation was supposed to go to. Either way, Bill was going to go, for even if his hope was false and he got terribly humiliated at least he wasn't being too much of a pussy to go.

During his Psychology course all he could do was stare at the clock, waiting to get out and go to the party. His Professor just kept droning on and on about the different points between Freud's and Jung's beliefs. Even if Bill was able to concentrate he wouldn't be able to just because it was so fucking boring. He looked at the clock again, it was now 4:20 pm only 10 minutes more of this boring class and then a few more hours until the party.

At that moment, a pretty girl with blonde hair, blue eyes and big tits leaned over and said, "Excited about the party, Bill?"

Bill was a little dumbfounded at first, pretty girls usually don't talk to him, and by usually he means never. But he soon found his voice, "Oh yes, I don't know why I'm invited though, I usually don't get invited to even the lame parties on campus." He got immediately embarrassed at giving away this bit of information, thinking he doesn't want to make this girl think that he's as big of a loser as he said he was, but the girl just giggled and said, "Don't worry Bill, I'm sure that you'll really enjoy yourself tonight."

At that moment, the professor told everyone it was time to go. Bill grabbed his things and started heading for the door, feeling a lot better than he had in a while for now he knew that the invitation was legit. Right before he got to the door though, the pretty little blonde thing came skipping up behind him and poking him on the shoulder. Bill turned around to face her, "Oh hey, what's up?" He said as if he had known her for a while, and felt a little stupid because he just met her a minute ago and now he probably sounds like an idiot, but once again she just giggled, she held out her hand for him to shake, and said, "My names Betty, I'm Ashley's roommate." Bill shook her hand and she went skipping away.

Bill walked back to his dorm room hardly believing how lucky he seemed to have been today, not only is he going to a real party later but he also got to talk to a really hot girl who seemed to actually like him. Bill didn't admit this to a lot of people but he'd only had sex once before and he was really drunk at the time so he hardly remembered it. It was with Patricia Miller the ugliest and rudest girl in the school, he didn't know what happened but when she left she gave him her number but he never called her.

Bill got back to his room and Tommy was there with some of his football buddies. Bill always hated it when that happened because they were usually very mean to him, and if it weren't for the fact that he needed to come in and change for the party he would have left and just spent time in the library or the nearest dining hall. He came in and started picking out clothes to wear for the party, the football guys were watching TV and drinking beer and they hadn't noticed that he had come in yet.

Bill was looking through his pants and shirts and was wondering if there was a dress code or something at the party. He thought about calling that Betty character and asking her but he realized that he didn't have her number so he was just going to have to pick out an outfit and hope for the best. He decided on a nice looking shirt and some fairly casual pants so that he almost looked formal but not quite and he went to leave the room since changing with all the football players there would be a bad idea. On his way out though, Tommy finally noticed him.

"Hey, punk, what the fuck do you think you're doin?'" All four football guys looked at him now, smiling that they now had something more entertaining than television.

"Oh, you know, just getting ready for that party later," Bill replied, and started leaving again, unfortunately the biggest guy was up from the couch and grabbed him before he got out the door, he pulled him back in and was smiling so big that Bill could see that he was missing a few molars.

"Yeah, right," said Tommy, "there's no way in hell that you were invited to Ashley's party and we weren't, you probably just wrote up that invitation so you could crash it."

"No, T-t-tommy, I was j-just t-talking to..."

"Shut up! I really don't care if you were invited or not, there ain't no fucking way you're going." At this point all of the football members were up and standing around Bill in a circle. They were now standing so close that Bill could smell their sweat, and they could smell his fear. Bill tried to run but the big guy still had a firm grip on him and he just yanked him back and Bill fell on his ass. He didn't know what else to do, and that's when the guys started to beat him up.

After beating Bill for a couple of minutes they got a little bored. They really hadn't been hitting him all that hard, though Bill now had a couple of bruises, and they thought about just leaving him go, instead one of the smaller ones (though none of them were really that small) said that he had an idea and they pushed Bill away from the door and then huddled around it so that he couldn't leave nor could he hear what they were saying. He sat on his bed and felt sorry for himself when they all laughed and then turned back. Bill wasn't sure what was about to happen to him, when the biggest guy grabbed him again and pulled him to his feet.

"Guess what Billy boy?" said one of the smaller guys, "You're about to show the world how little you actually are." They all laughed at that joke, Bill had absolutely no idea what they were talking about, sure he was smaller than them, but he wasn't especially tiny or anything. Then they all gathered around him and loomed over him. Then Tommy reached forward and tore off his shirt in one giant pull, as another one of them ripped his pants off the last guy tore off his boxers in the worst weggie that Bill had ever received. Bill was now standing completely naked in front of them, save his shoes. They all started to laugh except for Tommy who was suddenly enraged. He grew absolutely red with anger.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" he yelled and then started to beat Bill in the face, giving him a eye so swollen he could no longer see out of it. Then Tommy lifted him up and threw him out of the door and into the hall.

"What's wrong Tommy?" said a particularly dumb football player.

"Did you see his dick Hal?" Tommy said, while sulking on his couch.

"What do you think I am, gay?"

"Shut the fuck up Hal, this guys dick was huge alright. It's just not fair that that little fucking weasel should get a dick that big when he doesn't even get laid."

Bill was now out in the hall and he didn't know what to do. He didn't really know anyone in this dorm, and wasn't about to go up to just any door and knock now that he was completely naked. He was holding his dick with both hands hoping to keep anyone from seeing it, but it didn't help much, he didn't like to admit to people that his dick was so big, mostly because it's never done him any good. Besides, most women prefer averaged sized cocks anyway, they don't want to feel pain when they're being fucked right? thought Bill.

In any case, Bill now had to ask for help from someone and he had to do it before the RA caught him out in the halls with his dick in his hands. They'd probably call the police, he thought, and I'd be sent to jail for being a pervert. He thought about where he could go and decided that the best place to go would be to his friend Joey's dorm, unfortunately it was half-way across campus.

He made his way to the corner and peaked around, the coast was clear on his way to the stairs so he jumped around the corner and began walking in that direction. This part should be pretty easy, he thought, it's going down three flights of stairs I'm worried about. He made it out to the entrance to the stairwell when he heard a familiar sound, someone was using the shower! Although it would be kind of heartless he could just as easily steal some clothes from whoever happened to be taking one.

Bill walked as quickly as he could to the shower area, and once again hid himself just outside the entryway and peaked around the corner. No one else was in the bathroom except for the random showerer. He slowly made his way into the shower area and looked around for clothes to take, unlucky for Bill the person in the shower brought nothing but a robe with them and not a change of clothes. Oh well, he thought and he reached out and grabbed the robe thinking it was better than nothing. At that moment though, the person showering turned off the water and pushed the shower curtain out of the way exposing Bill's ongoing theft, and Bill saw that he had made a mistake; he was in the girl's restroom. Standing before him was the body of his RA, Susie Halman a black girl with beautiful green eyes. Bill looked her body up and down noticing her big breasts and her shaved pussy, Susie only noticed that that stupid geek Bill was about to steal her robe.

"You little shit, what the fuck do you think you're doing?" She said.

Bill, noticing what this must look like turned and ran and Susie, too angry to care that she was butt naked, ran after him right out into the halls screaming, "Oh don't even think about taking my fucking robe!!"

Bill, a little too freaked out to remember to put the robe on ran into the lounge on his dorm room floor when Susie caught up to him. She grabbed by the arm and pulled him down to the ground and straddled him, she started clawing him with her long nails across his chest so enraged that she didn't notice that her bald pussy was now rubbing against his hardening cock. Bill was trying desperately to push her off of him but the motion was just causing his cock to rub harder and harder against her cunt lips until his member was at it's full length pointing straight in the air. Susie's pussy was now moving along the length of Bill's dick and she was starting to get wet. Although Susie's body was reacting to the hard cock between her legs, Susie herself didn't notice one bit and was just concentrating on hurting Bill as much as she could. She was trying amidst Bill's struggling to claw his chest and managed to get a few scratches in when she reached towards his scalp and pulled his hair so hard that she pulled herself up and the head of Bill's cock was up against the entrance to her cunt.

"AAAAHH!!" Bill yelled in pain and she let go of him and dropped down, causing him to enter her pussy. She finally was aware of the action happening beneath her and tried to get off of him but the wetness from the shower caused her to slip and he entered her farther than before. Oh my God, she thought, this is the biggest cock I've ever had in me! Her anger now converted completely into lust, she grabbed both his wrists and forced him down while she started slowly bouncing up and down on his large pecker.

Bill was uncertain what to make of the sudden change of events. His sexy RA, who was trying just moments before to tear his heart out, was now holding him down and slowly fucking him. He glanced over to his left and saw that a boy that Bill didn't know was now standing in the hall staring at the action at hand. Bill considered telling Susie that someone was watching when he was overcome with the sensation of being inside her tight wet pussy.

"Oh GOD! It's so fucking big!" Susie yelled as she increased her pace and was now fucking Bill so hard that her large breasts were bouncing up and down and hitting her in the ribs. She took her hands and moved them from Bills wrists to her bouncing tits where she grabbed them and starting to almost violently pinch and twist her brown nipples. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!" she yelled as she started to come and while still pinching her nipples and fucking him she leaned in towards Bill and stuck her tongue in his mouth in a very sloppy kiss.

After her orgasm subsided, she pulled away from Bill and got up, more than a little embarrassed at what she had done. She picked up her robe and saw for the first time the boy watching them, "Get back to your room before I write you up!" she snapped at him and he ran down the hall. She pulled on her robe and looked down at Bill, he was a pretty pathetic site with a swollen eye and scratches all over his neck and chest. She stared him right in the eye and said, "Now... I hope you won't go around stealing my robe anymore." And with that she turned around and walked away.

Bill wasn't sure what to think, his sexy RA just tried to tear his heart out and fucked him in the middle of the lounge, then she just walked away as if she was still angry at him. Well, he thought, at least she didn't write me up.

At that moment, another girl walked in with an older woman that Bill assumed was her mom. She was saying something to the older woman when she saw Bill lying naked as the day he was born on the floor. They both stopped their mouths agape. He looked down at himself, realizing what he must look like. His overlarge penis erect and covered in Susie's pussy juices, lying with blood on his chest an his eye swollen shut. He jumped up as quick as he could and grabbed the closest thing to him, which turned out to be a couch cushion, and ran out the door. They just stared after him with stupefied looks on their faces.

As Bill was running he took the cushion and tried his best to cover his raging member, because he didn't get to cum before his RA had stopped fucking him it was as hard as ever and didn't show any signs of going down. He to take both sides of the cushion with his hands and hold it back against his body, making a visible tent. He ran straight for the stairs this time and went down them so fast that he hardly noticed the people he passed while descending. He was out the door and out into the sun before he even thought that going outside might be a very bad idea. There were people all around going from or to class and all he could think to do was back against the wall to his building and try to get the cushion as tightly around him as he could. A few people started laughing at him but then they noticed just how large the tent in the couch cushion was and they just stood and stared, after awhile they caught themselves staring and most of them began to disperse.

Bill watched as the last of the onlookers left. He felt absolutely humiliated. He thought for a second and decided that he should probably go back into his building, but stopped when he realized that he really had nowhere to go from there. He looked over to his left and saw the emergency phone on the side of the building and decided to use it to call Joey. He kept his back to the wall and slid over to the phone and tried to pick it up without dropping the cushion but soon found that that wasn't going to work. Every time he moved one of his hands it fell lopsidedly either left or right exposing his hard-on to either anyone going in or out of his building or too the rest of the student body coming from class. After awhile he just gave up and after a quick glance to make sure no one was watching dropped the cushion all together and picked up the phone. He tried to remember Joey's room extension, but couldn't so instead he pressed the number for the student information center.

"Hello..." came a girl's voice.

"Hi I'm trying to get the number for..."

"...sorry, but the operator is currently out, if you leave your name and number she will get back to you momentarily."

Bill put the phone back on the hook feeling defeated, he was about to pick up his cushion and try to make it all the way across campus when he heard a car pull up and stop suddenly behind him. He was sure it was a police officer when he heard a soft woman's voice say "Bill, what are you doing out here with nothing on?"

He grabbed the cushion to cover his still hard dong before he turned around. He was greeted by the site of Georgia Tingle, the philosophy professor, standing next to her red Ford Taurus. She had long blonde hair and a great body, she was wearing a white business skirt and had her hair up in a bun, that made her look professional yet very sexy.

Bill didn't know what to say and stood there for a second with his mouth hanging open when she said, "Well, don't just stand there, come get in the car before you embarrass yourself further." He did as he was told and got in the car, holding the cushion on his lap while she got in the drivers side door. She looked at him, "Now tell me what happened."

He told her what had just happened to him, leaving out the part where he got fucked in the hallway and just said that he ran into the lounge and just grabbed what he could to cover himself up. The entire time he was talking to her he noticed that she kept glancing at the tent that his hard-on was making in the cushion, but he decided that she was probably just being a concerned teacher. Finally, he finished his story and after a moment of silence, Professor Tingle glanced at his bulge again and said, "I'll drive us up the block to my place, I'm sure my husband has some clothes that will fit you, then we'll deal with your awful roommate, okay?" With that she started the car and they took off.

They didn't drive very far before she pulled into a driveway that was just a little up the road from where she picked Bill up. She got out and went inside while Bill stayed behind to try and straighten out his cushion to look as decent as he could under the circumstances. Finally, he gave up and just followed her with his cushion like it was before around his still hard dick.

He found himself standing in a beautiful hallway with stairs going upstairs and doorways leading to other rooms which Bill assumed were just as nice as this one. He barely had time to look around when Professor Tingle called out for him to come upstairs to the master bedroom. He made his way upstairs and went into the first doorway he came to, which turned out to be a bathroom, he heard the professor call out again and he followed her voice into a large bedroom with a king-sized bed and a walk-in closet. She was standing by a wooden dresser looking through one of the drawers, she came out holding a pair of boxers.

"Okay, now these will probably fit you," she said as she handed them to him, though he didn't take it because he was still holding the cushion, "oh, don't worry about covering yourself up, I'm a biology professor after all." This seemed somehow logical to Bill so he removed the cushion from in front of his wood and took the boxers. He noticed that her gaze immediately dropped to his foot long dong and stayed there as her eyes widened and she cleared or throat. Bill, unsure what to make of this, decided to just put the boxers on. He leaned over and stepped into them but discovered that because of his erection he couldn't get them all the way up. He suddenly got very frustrated that he couldn't seem to get properly covered and he stepped out of the boxers and threw them. He looked at Georgia and practically yelled, "Just give me some pants or something."