Nude Beach Bride Ch. 05

Story Info
Anything goes on National Nude Day.
4.5k words
4.45
136.5k
21

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,464 Followers

"Gaby, you still have Seth's goo trickling down your leg, don't you want to shower before you hit the beach?" I heard Espy whisper as I woke up.

It seemed like a year since Gaby and I had arrived at the resort for our honeymoon, but it had been less than a week. We had just consummated our marriage, the first part of a bet we had made our first day there, when Gaby had learned that I had tricked her into going to a nude resort for this special trip.

My bride had always seemed prudish. Fortunately, the resort was clothing optional, except on National Nude Day. On that day, anyone leaving their room clothed was immediately exiled to the tiny boring town where the resort staff and service people lived.

I had won the bet by waiting until today to have sex with Gaby. Or anyone else for that matter. Now Gaby had to parade around nude for the rest of the day. Somehow though with the transformation she had gone through, that no longer seemed daunting. My formerly shy new wife had licked hung like a horse Horace the waiter's fat cock, the better for him to fuck Cassie the maid, and had allowed our new friend Espy to "fluff" my cock in her mouth before we consummated our marriage. All of this was after Gaby had experienced several Sapphic adventures with Cassie, Espy, and Espy's girlfriend Jazzy.

I had just pumped my seed into Gaby's cunt, as she told me how when we got home, she wanted my best man, Kevin, to fuck her, while I watched. I would in turn get to fuck her horny maid of honour, Carla.

As I awoke from our post fuck nap, I was conflicted. The idea of Gaby joining into one of the impromptu orgies that National Nude Day might inspire was a huge turn on. She had already admired the endowments of many young vacationers, and they had returned the attentions. However, she wanted to get pregnant, and though sharing my wife was a turn on, the idea of raising someone else's kid was not exciting. Especially since a coffee hued kinky haired child might emerge.

Before I had drifted into sleep, I had resolved not to let other guys fuck my wife, at least not today. As I woke up and saw nubile young beauties skinny dipping 100 yards away in the water outside our beachfront room, my resolve wavered. Perhaps fairness dictated that I ought to let Gaby fuck any guy wearing a condom, so that I could with a clear conscience enjoy a few willing partners myself.

I could even start with Cassie or Espy. Or both of them, since they had already demonstrated their eager willingness to share, and they were dozing on either side of me. Gaby's legs were intertwined with Espy's, and Cassie was using my bride's tanned tummy as a pillow.

Gaby answered Espy with a low chuckle, "I think you just want to eat me clean in the shower."

Though I couldn't see Espy's face, I wondered whether she had any shred of innocence left in her, and whether she might be blushing as she paused before answering.

"Why wait for the shower?"

Through my half open eye lids I watched as Espy unwound herself from the tangle of legs and scooted around, running her tongue slowly up the inside of Gaby's right leg from the ankle upwards. She interrupted the travels to carefully explore the tender spot on the inner surface of the knee, evoking a quick squeal from my wife.

Gaby opened her eyes wide at that point, and noticed that I was awake. She acknowledged my interest with a wide grin, and mouthed "thank you" silently, allowing Espy to continue her efforts under the assumption that I was still sleeping. As the blonde's tongue flattened along Gaby's thigh muscles, my bride reached down and ran her fingers through the girl's long hair, tenderly massaging her scalp and cooing sweetly to encourage the oral affections.

The murmuring was just enough to awaken Cassie, the cute young maid who had dozed off with us, after fucking Horace. She glanced down from where her cheek rested on Gaby's midsection. Seeing Espy already hard at work below, Cassie instinctively shifted around and grasped Gaby's sensitive left nipple between two fingers, while drawing her own tongue over Gaby's ribs until she could warm my wife's breasts with her slender fingers, gradually working around until she felt ready to capture Gaby's right nipple between her lips.

I glanced down at Espy, who was licking all around Gaby's pussy, but carefully never quite touching it with her tongue.

"Lick all the way up from her anus to her clit, she likes that," I suggested.

"You have a perfect pussy," Espy whispered as she worked her tongue teasingly around Gaby's engorged labia. "I love how big and swollen your clit gets. Eating you will be like swallowing a nice cock, except you will fill my cheeks just right without choking me."

Between Espy's attentions, and Cassie chewing each nipple in turn, my bride was writhing in anticipation. Finally, Espy began lapping at Gaby's slit, gradually warming up to longer deeper strokes, and adding fingertips at the base of the opening. As the blonde's tongue circled my wife's clit, I thought that perhaps I even saw a baby finger silently slipping into Gaby's anus.

Though I was focussed on watching my wife's experience, my hands seemed to have a mind of there own. I suddenly realized that my fingers were mimicking Espy's, except that the pussy and ass which I was fondling belonged to Cassie.

"Go ahead and fuck Cassie if you want," Gaby moaned.

"But what about you?" I replied.

Espy lifted her head, her lips poised just above Gaby's clit. "I'll take care of her."

With that, Espy reached down into her beach bag and produced a realistic rubberized dildo. Well, as real as a Day-Glo orange cock could be, but it was flexible, fat, veiny and mushroom headed.

"I though you were going to suck my cock," Gaby teased.

"I can do both," Espy replied, drawing my bride's upright clit into her teeth, and scooting up further between her knees to get proper leverage to thrust the fake cock deep into Gaby's wet pussy. There was no need to start gingerly, since Gaby was so ready, but kept plunging it deeper with each stroke, and then pulling it out so that the tip was visible where it fit between Gaby's lips.

At first, Cassie continued suckling Gaby as if not aware that I was diddling her, and as if ignoring Gaby's entreaty that we fuck. Then she twisted around and rose up onto her knees, still keeping her lips planted on Gaby's suntanned flesh. This had the effect of presenting Cassie's ass to me, mere inches from my face.

"Aren't you afraid you'll get fired for fucking the guests?" I asked, recalling Yanic, the parasailing instructor who Gaby had admired, but who had been dismissed our first night after being found in the midst of a beach orgy.

"Don't worry, mon I say it was me if anybody notices the cum straggling down her legs."

I had forgotten that Horace, the waiter, was still there. He was lounging in the side chair, his monster cock semi inflated, flopped on his chubby thigh. As he spoke, it started to reinflated and crane upwards, easing in stages to an upright position, all without being touched.

"But, Gaby, I thought you only wanted us to fuck each other at least until we get home."

"If you fuck her ass, it wouldn't be cheating," she said, further redefining our marriage in an instant.

" Yeah, and since we're all in a chain together, it will be just like we are fucking; only my thrusts will drive Cassie's mouth harder onto your tits." I replied, refusing to be any less bold than Gaby, "but what about Horace?"

A small part of my brain was wondering why I was protesting so much. After all, my cock, though not as huge as the waiter's, was fully erect and anxious for a hot cunt to plunge into, and my hand was now buried wrist deep into Cassie's tight cunt, my other thumb probing her anus. If I couldn't fuck her pussy, her ass, which was young and tight, though probably far from virgin, was enticing.

"Espy, can Horace fuck your ass?" I was shocked to hear Gaby ask.

Espy managed to nod without losing a beat in eating Gaby's clit. The up and down motion seemed to increase my bride's enjoyment. Her head was waggling from side to side.

"I don't know, mon, I'm pretty big and she a wee ting." Horace said, approaching Espy from behind. "Maybe I just fuck her doggy style instead?"

The sideways movements of Gaby's jaw slowed to convey a negative, rather than the extreme passion of a moment earlier. "She might be tiny, but I bet she's had plenty of traffic up the chocolate highway."

My recently shy bride never used to talk so graphically, and her chuckle came from previously unexplored depths. Espy was waggling her own head in the affirmative. With Gaby's love button firmly clenched between her teeth, and the flesh like dildo pounding continuously into Gaby's womb, this new motion made Gaby scream as she started what was no doubt the first of a chain of orgasms.

Horace grinned, watching Espy and seeing the permission being granted. He lined up behind her and steadied his cock in his hand, the bulb poised at the gaping hole above Espy's wet clit. I was rock hard from watching, and from playing with Cassie.

Almost automatically, I pulled myself onto my knees and lined my own cock, which was normally considered to be large, but was dwarfed by Horace, with Cassie's dripping labia. Despite my having been the one who started the talk of assfucking, it seemed as if my cock was a missile aimed for labialand. I grasped my shaft firmly and shoved it roughly upwards, the tip accidentally pushing between Cassie's buttocks, making her gasp, and a tiny fragrant fart of gas exhaled like breath from her hole.

Horace paused briefly, wetting his fingers with Espy's dampness and dragging them up along her skin, lubricating her anus as he tenderly fingered her ass, loosening it up.

I reached up and grabbed Cassie's dangling tits. She was tiny, just a little mass of muscle and her chocolate kiss nipples, which I decided needed a good tweaking. This caused Cassie to whimper slightly, and in turn, she bit down hard on Gaby's nipple. This just added to my bride's climax, as her hips started bumping up and down off the edge of the mattress.

This drove Espy back, impaling her suddenly on Horace's magnificent muscle. Espy never missed a beat, keeping her fingers at play inside Gaby, and thrusting the dildo faster. She did switch to lapping at Gaby's clit rather than trying to keep it inside of her mouth.

"Fuck her ass really hard," Gaby commanded. I wasn't sure whether she was speaking to Horace or me, but I stopped hesitating and pulled Cassie's hips back onto my lance, thrusting forward as I plunged into her depths, the tight flesh of her anus gripping my skin, the muscles milking my cock.

Shudders raced through Cassie's body as we rocked back and forth, Gaby's nipple still trapped in her teeth. My bride was right; we were very connected, with Cassie as the instrument of our shared desires. Every movement I made rippled through the maid until she shifted her grip on my wife.

Espy meanwhile was continuing to do her share to keep Gaby moaning, busily lapping away at her pussy, now doing long stokes of her flattened tongue, with an added little twist of the tip around Gaby's dancing clit. Perhaps in concession to the forceful distraction of Horace's hugeness thrusting into her ass, Espy had stopped fingerfucking Gaby. Each plunge though seemed to drive the blonde's face back into Gaby's depths, and my bride's hips were adopting Horace's rhythm. I quickly noticed that all five of us were synchronized to a silent drummer.

"Sorry that I finished first," Gaby joked in between panting to catch her breath.

"Just keep coming," I coached.

Horace's thrusts were deep and fast, and then he started alternating short slow thrusts, meanwhile grasping Espy's thighs and prying her legs further apart. He heaved his bulk closer, his shadow falling over both Espy and Gaby. Espy instinctively squeezed her legs, locking the big black waiter in tightly. He reached underneath her and gasped her tits in either hand, using them as handles to rock her on his massive cock. This finally pulled Espy's face out of Gaby's crotch, but, as if she had been waiting all along for the opportunity, Cassie dropped Gaby's nipple from between her teeth, and, all without disturbing the rhythm of my cock buried in her ass, twisted around and replaced Espy's lips with her own. Except first, the two young women, one blonde and one cocoa, shared a lingering kiss, with Gaby's smouldering cunt just beneath their interlocked lips.

Just that brief pause allowed us all to catch our breath, though Horace never stopped pumping away at Espy's anus, urged deeper by her ankles. As she broke her lips away from the maid, she screamed "fuck me harder, fuck the shit right out of me."

Her hair was flying wildly around her head. I had seen enough sex to know that she had joined Gaby in the land of multiple climaxes. I worried that I was falling behind on servicing Cassie, but the young maid was busily dragging Gaby's pussy lips away from her body, clenching each in turn between her tiny teeth and then lifting her head slowly, as if burdened by a great weight. Gaby would scream in ecstasy, and then Cassie would hold the flesh still, twisting it and toying with it with her tongue, for about three strokes of the length of my cock into her tight rectum.

Finally, Cassie lifted her head, twisting back to look at me. As Cassie's eyes held mine, she inserted two fingers into Gaby to vary the fucking, pulling my bride's pussy open from either side, stretching it, and then thrusting her digits inside like a miniature cock. Gaby's brief interlude of whimpering built again to moaning and then to screaming.

"Fill her ass," Gaby ordered between waves of orgasm, again without specifying whether she was referring to Horace or me, "pump your goo into her butt."

At that moment, I became aware of soft applause from behind me. I twisted my head slightly and saw Jazzy leaning against the open patio doorway into our unit.

"It doesn't count as National Nude Day if you spend the whole time inside your room fucking," she said. Jazzy was wearing only a sarong tied low on her hip. Her long blonde hair framed her succulent tits, which were topped by obviously aroused nipples.

"But yes, please do fill both those sweet things with cream. I want to eat your man juice out of them." Jazzy had proven all week to be an aggressive and polymorphously perverse young woman. "Then we can go see if we can shock anybody on the beach. We're all leaving tomorrow, anyway, so they won't likely kick us out."

She stepped closer to the bed, and ran a hand softly along Cassie's jaw, bending to kiss the maid tenderly, her breasts swaying invitingly. Then she stepped around and grabbed Horace's hair roughly, dragging his face down to her mouth, kissing him with violent passion. Releasing him, she said "you two had better come fast though and get back to work, we don't want you fired."

Next, she stepped close to me. I could feel the heat radiating off of her thighs. She also took me by the hair, but I got no kiss. Instead, she knelt until she was level with my face and said, "As for you, just come, dammit."

With no further warning, she reached under me and squeezed my balls, at the same moment stabbing a finger up to stimulate my prostate. This was all that it took for a great gush of goo to surge out of my shaft and flood into Cassie. Horace, perhaps fearing the same treatment, thrust one more time into Espy and duplicated my efforts.

Jazzy slid along the side of the bed, teasing my scrotum and the base of my shaft with her tongue, rolling the tip all around where my deposit was starting to seep out of Cassie. Standing again, she stepped towards Espy and knelt next to her friend. The two bisexual adventuresses had travelled here together to share their fun, and share they did. Jazzy caressed Espy's hair and brushed it away from her lover's face. Then she squatted beside her. While Horace eased his shrinking weapon from Espy's bum, Jazzy shared the first pearls of my offerings with Espy, locking lips tightly in a tongue twisting kiss. I slumped on the bed, slipping loose from Cassie, and rested.

My seed continued flowing out of Cassie's ass, coating her thighs, and glistening on her pussy lips as she lay prone, sprawled out on the bed with her head still in Gaby's lap.

"That looks too good to waste," another voice called from the doorway. I looked over to see Mary standing there. She was one of three school teachers from the Midwest all on an adventure together. Initially, they had seemed like a bunch of old maids, but Jazzy had ensured that they had loosened up, including them in a beach orgy and other fun.

Mary was tall, slender and brunette, a delicious contrast to Gaby's darkness and the blonde's fairness. As she nudged past me to slide between Cassie's legs, she complimented the island girl's coffee tones as well. Mary didn't wait for an invitation. She simply buried her face between Cassie's buttocks. She started her tongue working from the bottom up, lest gravity allow my offerings to escape further down Cassie's thighs. Once the strong muscled areas were shining with Mary's saliva rather than my cream, she focussed in on Cassie's pubes. She stroked into the maid's vagina with her fingers, but there was no seed deposited there, so her tongue worked up one side, down and then around, all from behind. Cassie's tight rump kept bouncing up off of the bed in appreciation. Mary graced Cassie's clit with a few token tongue lashings even though there was no cream there either.

As Mary bravely shifted her face up further, following the trail to the forbidden fruit, Gaby turned again and made lingering eye contact with me. Since Jazzy was doing a fine job of cleaning Horace's cum out of Espy, I knew that Gaby must have something else in mind. Even without knowing what, my streaked cock surged back upwards from excitement.

"Is it like chocolate ripple ice cream?" I asked Jazzy, avoiding Gaby for just a second.

A blonde head bobbed up and down, but I couldn't tell if that was agreement, or just redoubled efforts to get all of Horace's offerings out of Espy's slick anus. I was rewarded however by a deep chuckle out of the big black man's chest. This in turn made his semi flaccid cock nod in appreciation.

I could no longer avoid Gaby's gaze. As our eyes locked again, I realized that the fingers of my right hand were automatically curling around my shaft, my palm cupping my deflated balls. She stared directly at me, her eyes never shifting down to see what my hand was doing. Then slowly she turned her head, drawing my gaze with hers until we were both staring at Horace's half reinflated weapon. I smiled in reply to her unspoken question.

Since no one was sitting in the side chair, I took a couple of steps around and flopped in it. Horace had started out in it, so he was standing close enough that I could feel the heat radiating off his tree trunk legs. He really was a massive man, fat in the belly, but strong.

Gaby held my eyes as she took his tool in her tiny fingers. First, she lifted it, inspecting his ball sac and the underside of his shaft, in almost a clinical medical way. Though I don't recall any doctors or nurses running their tongue wetly along their lips as they examined me. I had asked Gaby to lick Horace's cock earlier, but she had declined, urging Cassie to service him instead, while she had in turn made love to the maid. It was nice that she seemed to be still seeking and needing my consent to the extra marital act, but the fact that his tool glistened with a mixture of his own cream plus Espy's fluids – from both pussy and ass - sent a shiver down my spine. I was uncertain whether I was excited or repulsed by where my bride's lips were about to venture, but my stiffness had returned in record time, so I did not hesitate long before I nodded my approval.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,464 Followers
12