The Straits of Juan de Fuca

Story Info
She moaned softly deep in her sleep.
1.3k words
4.35
18k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buntinggurl
buntinggurl
10 Followers

She moaned softly deep in her sleep. She laid, soft yet sleekly in his long limbs, the scent of her hair like rain in his nostrils. He inhaled her mystery; he did not know her well. Yet his protective response to her tormented heart was to take her into his arms, sleep closely around her, and tuck her against his belly.

His hand brushed briefly against her warm breasts. Small they were, yet perfectly round. One nipple, hardened against his palm, stopped his casual search. How succulent, how inviting was this nipple, like an eraser tip, dewy yet yielding. He felt his cock harden against her silky, curving ass. She moaned once more as his hand teased her nipple, both nipples, now...

Warm, in her scent, he let her sleep.

She awoke with a start the next morning, her skin damp with the nightmare's influence on her reality. She lay there quietly a moment, gathering her thoughts cautiously until the ones she had pushed away before falling asleep re-entered her consciousness and the ache began anew.

How a man she trusted and loved with such ferocity could have so deceived and betrayed her, her naïve mind would never understand. She knew then only a few of his many betrayals; later she was to find out the extent, the depth of his misuse of her, of her loving trusting soul. She lay in the comforting arms of another man that morning, oblivious to what was to become a terrifying trip to the edge of insanity in the months to come. She had fallen in love with a sociopath, a narcissistic, pathological liar but on this particular morning, in this particular bed, she lay safely in the arms of another man.

And this other man needed tending to. She could feel his erection against her ass. How she loved this about men: their desire was so immediately obvious and hard cocks were so fun to play with! She arched back against him and impaled herself on his hardness. Her wet pussy, warm and inviting, drew his cock in. This sensation woke him. He moaned with the warmth of her pussy tightening around his cock and his eyes opened to take in her tousled blonde hair, her beautifully smooth back with its muscle patterns in relief against the sheets. His breathe caught at the feeling of her slick wetness tightening, drawing him in. How in god's name could this woman take him in with a feeling he had rarely felt before?

But he was not ready to cum yet so he pulled out of her, pushed her away, and murmuring in her ear, left the bed to empty his bladder in the bathroom. He stood a long moment, looking out the window at the blue-gray water of the sound where it met the blue-gray scudding clouds of the February sky. He noticed the proprietor of the bed and breakfast out on the narrow beach with his border collie taking in the smells of the salty air.

The windows to their bedroom were large, open, and looked out to the beach. A set of French doors, covered by drapes also afforded optimum views. He thought to himself with a slightly mischievous grin that the view went both ways. He did not know the owner well, but he was a handsome man who apparently had an adoring wife. They had both greeted their guests warmly the night before, and then retired to the front room to read together on the sofa.

He padded, naked, back to the bed and looked down at the mysterious beauty half covered in rumpled sheets, on her stomach, a well-rounded ass teasing him with its helpless perfection. This woman was almost too much for him to take in. She had fallen asleep in his arms the night before, telling her story, her tears wetting his chest as he listened, helpless in the face of her pain. She stirred and her eyes opened, the same blue-gray as the sky and the strait beyond the open windows.

Walking to the French doors he raised the blinds to stand there in silhouette. He gave off a comfortable masculinity that she found hugely appealing. He moved aside so she could see the view beyond. They both saw the man and the dog not far away, the man intent on throwing a stick for the dog to fetch. He turned toward her, moving with the grace of the athlete he had been some twenty years ago, and taking her by the hand, pulled her up from the bed to stand at the open doors.

Her face lit from within as she realized his desire. He kissed her, slowly, lightly at first, then more fervently as he realized that her mouth even in the morning was delicious to him. She began to breathe faster in his arms. His cock began to swell and rise.

"Suck my cock." He demanded it softly but firmly. She instantly dropped to her knees at his feet and obediently opened her mouth to take him in her warm mouth, looking up at him as she did so. The gray light fell on her face, transfixed at the task. She so adored cock, something he had yet to experience. He watched her, working his fingers in her hair as he pulled her in closer.

"Oh my god," he thought. "I'm going to cum in her mouth if she keeps this up." She looked up at him as his eyes closed in the sensation. He opened his eyes to look down at hers. He pulled out of her mouth and turned her around to face the unshuttered door. There, outside, the man with the dog stood immobile, stick in hand, watching.

She leaned against the glass. Hands outstretched, feet spread, she tilted her hips back to show him her pussy's readiness. Quickly now, he fumbled through his bag on the floor to find a condom which he unwrapped and slid on. He stared at her cunt's lips, where beads of her lubricant glistened. She waited impatiently now for his hard cock.

And. Right there. Yes, so good. He entered her in one deep, slow thrust. She was so tight, so wet. All her sorrow, her grieving rage, was forgotten in the sensation of his cock penetrating her. She braced against the glass, arching back against him. Then she turned her eyes toward the man on the beach.

As she was fucked, two men watching, her eyes flickered shut then open again. "Fuck me," she breathed. And so he did.

"Harder please, harder," she begged. She liked it hard and pounding especially reveling in the feel of his balls swinging, hitting her pussy. She began frigging her clit now as she felt her orgasm building.

Her lover's chest pressed her face into the glass as the man with the dog stood watching. He could see her mouth open in a perfect 'o', then her eyes open wide now on him as she came with such force that he could hear as she screamed.

Her lover's face was fixed in concentration now. "Oh, baby, I know just what you need, don't I? Let me help you out with that cunt honey, I'm going to fuck you so good," he gritted his teeth as he felt his cum shoot from his balls, up into his raging hard cock. She reached down to cup his balls in her hand and she felt them tighten as his body tensed.

He came with a roar so loud that the dog looked up from its hunt for the stick that had dropped from his master's hand. For a long moment, the four pairs of eyes locked; then with a slight smile and head turn to acknowledge the man on the beach's presence, she closed her eyes and pushed back from the glass door.

buntinggurl
buntinggurl
10 Followers