Miss Nude Pie 2006

Story Info
My angel girl was naked and drenched in cream.
4.6k words
4.46
91.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
froghills
froghills
26 Followers

There is nothing like being naked!

I could smell her the minute she walked into Captain Bob's Bar and Grille. It was the unmistakable smell of a luscious pussy in heat. She was wearing a pretty pale yellow, spaghetti strapped sundress, and her tan was a perfectly golden match. Intuition told me that was all she was naked under that thin cotton garment. It was obvious that she was braless, but the panties were absent primarily in my imagination. When she sauntered by my table I knew she was on the prowl, and that gorgeous ass was swinging with a "fuck me full of babies" lilt.

Every eye in the joint was following her; even the women were entranced by the pheromones wafting through the air, and her subtle, expensive, perfume totally overpowered the pungent smell of burning onions on Captain Bob's flattop grill.

I guessed she was in her mid twenties, maybe thirty and definitely the type of girl who jazzercised every day at the local woman's club. Her calves were a textbook example of a stair stepping queen, and the lift of her cork platform sandals gave her legs that round muscular look similar to five-inch stilettos.

My eyes drifted upward along her long, smooth, tanned legs while my mind pictured her pussy; I just knew she had one of those Brazilian bikini waxes that make licking and sucking a woman such a treat. I was getting wood thinking of the nasty and unnatural things I would make her do when I bedded her. The thought of running my tongue from her navel down that flat belly and through the slit of her wet and throbbing cunt was only surpassed by the image of my face buried between her cheeks sucking on her asshole.

She passed through the dinning area leaving stiff cocks, and wet pussys in her wake. The couple sitting next to me were both ogling her. I could tell they were fantasizing about an orgy of slippery girl flesh, and how they would take turns using her to pleasure themselves.

She swung her ass in time with her long blonde ponytail, as she strode out the back door of Captain Bob's, and then took a seat like royalty at the tiki bar overlooking Banana Beach. Banana Beach, sometimes called "Bare Ass Beach", runs all the way north to the hedonistic resort, Club Corito. Club Corito is the anchor attraction for Corn Island, but the locals prefer Captain Bob's, whose owner is rumored to be a retired pot smuggler; one of the lucky ones who didn't get busted by the federalies or wasted by some psychotic cocaine cowboy drug lord trying to takeover the business. Everybody on the island loves his place; the tiki bar is packed every night for the fabulous sunsets and the tall, cool, rum drinks, a few of the Captain's Rum Runners will take your worries away and along with your better judgment. As the sun sets, you can watch the lovers slipping into the coconut palm paths; the local girls of the evening use these coral lined nooks to administer blowjobs for the tourist dudes, normally a bargain at twenty dollars, American.

A cool summer breeze was beginning to blow into Bob's place, along with the sunset crowd, so I picked up my drink and cruised out to claim my spot at the tiki bar before it filled up. Blondie, the main attraction for this evening, was sipping her drink and spinning one of the little umbrellas Captain Bob puts in every drink, even cokes. As I slid onto the rattan barstool next to her I said, is this seat taken? Blondie grinned and said, nope, not yet, guess you're the lucky stiff tonight. Stiffy was more like it. She swung her head around to face me and pushed her Wayfarer's down her nose, and then she winked. God what a pair of eyes; they were emerald green and had a brilliance that was eerie. I caught myself staring and mumbled; Contest, what kind of contest is it?

She held out her hand as if it were to be kissed, and politely said, hello my name is Lisa. I said, hi Lisa, it is a pleasure to meet you, my name is Richard, but everyone calls me Rich.

I leaned in and jokingly whispered, you've put a spell on everyone in Bob's place tonight. How so, she answered, making a little kissing sound on her cocktail straw? I took a long pull off my Morgan and Coke, and just smiled at her. She noticed my cool and crossed her legs letting the shear sundress slide up her thighs a bit, and then began kicking her leg to the beat of the salsa music coming from the combo.

She was so fucking perfect; the strappy little sandal that hung from her foot drew attention to a single silver ring on her second toe. I began to wonder if she was pierced, I'm not sure why, but I was hopping she had a ring or a barbell through her clit so I could toy with it.

Are you here for the resort up the beach, I asked? She nodded, sipping from her drink, then said, of course! I'm here for the big contest! She looked in my eyes like I was supposed to know what the hell contest she was talking about, but I live on the other side of Corn Island and rarely follow the doings at Club Corito.

THE BIG CONTEST she said, you know the "Miss Nude Pie" contest, haven't you ever heard of it silly? She smiled at my surprise and shifted her legs to let that her sundress ride just a little further up her lean tanned thigh. I gulped and said, I have, but I never thought it would be held here on Corn Island. Not many of the locals, or the local expatriates, pay much attention to Club Corito; we just prey on the sluttish women that stray beyond its all-inclusive gates. Lisa was no stray; she was hot. Not like your normal pudgy, bleached blonde, swinger from San Diego.

She asked me Richard, would you like to come to the event; I have one more pass to give away? I couldn't think of anything to say except, sure, I'd would love to come and watch you. Well then Richard, its settled, I'll make sure you get your VIP pass so you can sit right up front and cheer with my team. I took a sip of my drink and asked her, would you like to take a walk down the to the kokomo, I'll show you some of the sights you won't get to see at the resort? Lisa replied, I would love to; I've heard a lot of stories about the "Kocomo", and laughed. She hopped down from the stool and bent over to take her sandals off for the walk, and when she did, the sundress did its magic; I was graciously treated to a quick view of her 34D breasts. Her nipples were dark and thick, and they sat high on her golden mounds. There were no tan lines to be seen on Ms. Lisa. She caught me leering and giggled, Richard what are you looking at?

Well fellow pie enthusiasts, I think you will agree, you can have all the nudist resorts, and nudist contests you want, but there will never be anything to take the place of peeking down a girls blouse or up her skirt to turn a guy on.

We headed down to the beach and mingled with the tourist in the sand waiting for the big event. Sunsets in the tropics are truly awesome; the colors of the distant storm clouds mix with the deep blue Caribbean ocean and meet in a most unusual combination of light. Lisa and I scuffled through the sand bumping shoulders and chatting about the natural beauty of Corn Island, and we told each other little things about our selves; you know, enjoying that time between meeting and involvement.

Around this part of Banana Beach you see the real island, lots of colorful stilted beach houses made in the Jamaican fashion. We could see the small fires burning in the yards and faintly hear reggae music playing on an old boom box in the background. The intoxicating smell of grass was in the air under the coco palms.

Captain Bob's was fading into the distance as we came to one of the coral out-croppings that separate Banana Beach from Playa Bonita. You can make your way around the point on the reef if you want to risk cutting your feet, or you can cut across the hill on a path that is frequented by passionate couples.

I quietly told Lisa, now keep your eyes open for lovers in the nooks along the path. Lisa whispered; I hope we get to peek at somebody doing it! I told her, baby you'll see more than you can imagine on this kocomo.

Just about then we heard a whimper off to the right of the path; when we looked through the bamboo thicket, there knelt one of the local girls earning her pay by sucking off a middle-aged gringo. She had his whole cock down her throat and was mauling is balls at the same time. His shinny dick was thick and pulsing as she pumped it with her mouth. By the sound coming from the gringo it wouldn't be long before he would be blowing his sperm down her throat. As he got closer to spewing, the girl pulled back on his veined cock, only the head was left her hot mouth. She jacked his hardon and squeezed his balls as he unloaded his cum in her mouth and on her face, then she rubbed his dick over her lips and chin giving herself a facial that you might only see in a porn flick. Globs of white cream ran down her neck and onto her bare tits, and the moonlight caught it all for Lisa to see. Oh my god, she moaned, that was fucking awesome! I told her, wait baby; there will be more, you'll see.

As we crested the little hill that separates the beaches we saw a couple fucking in the shadows. We thought it was just a normal couple getting it on in the bushes when the unmistakable sound of two men and one woman became clear. I grabbed Lisa's hand and yanked her off the path; we crouched low by some bushes to peep. I said, Lisa lets watch this, its gonna be freaky. We had a perfect view of the little clearing where the trio was engaging in a three way cum festival.

The woman was on her hands and knees with a large black man behind her, most likely a local dude. The other man was under her in a sixty-nine position begging the black guy to fuck her cunt full of sperm; the local dude was obliging and using his ebony pole to stretch her cunt to the limit. They made lewd, smacking, sounds as his full nut sack slapped her ass and the white boy's face at the same time. He was tearing her ass up and pounding his meat in and out of the little white harlot's dripping cunt.

Lisa was gripping my arm like a vise and breathing hard and fast. I could smell her pussy getting hot and lathered, and it was clear her labia were swelling up. When she reached under her skirt in the moonlight, I caught a glimpse of her hairless crotch with a pretty little silver ring dangling from her clit.

Lisa, made some unprintable sounds as she stroked herself and watched the bottom guy lick this beautiful bitches pussy while the black guy was pounding her ass, we could see him move back and lick the dudes cock and balls when it slid in and out of her slut's hole. As he sucked, we heard him say, please, please cum in her, I want to eat your nasty fucking cream pie. Just about then Lisa squeezed my hand and moaned, is he gonna shoot! Right at that moment the black guy pulled his huge dripping dick out of the whore and fired his steaming load on the cuckold's face. The lucky cuck licked his lips, her hole, and the black guy's dick while the light of the moon gave his spunk-covered face an eerie glow.

Lisa had been on the verge of cumming while watching the show. She looked at me and smiled a very wicked grin, and then pulled her hand out her gushing twat and straightened her dress. Let's get out of here, she groaned, I recognize that guy, he's one of the judges for the contest, don't let him see me. We half ran down the hill to the beach laughing and swatting each other, and joking about cream pies. She was howling with laughter and said, Richard, that whore was another contestant named Shelly Ann! Probably bribing the judge!

Lisa confided in me that having a man go down on her after she took a load of cream was a fantasy that she had masturbated to for years, and that kissing a guy with cum on his lips from her previous lover was her go to fantasy for a sure orgasm. Hey, no problem here, I've munched more cum filled cunt than I can count.

As we walked down the playa we naturally fell into a leisurely pace and were holding hands like high school lovers. The sound of the gentle waves and the warm tropical breezes was doing its thing for Lisa. She stopped and looked up in my eyes, and then she gave me our first kiss. Standing back and twirling like a ballerina, she said, Richard, tell me that you like what you see, do you think I'm hot? She chuckled, am I a ten? I could only smile and pull her into my arms. I loved feeling those perfect breasts on my chest and the smell of her golden hair in my face. I whispered in her ear, Lisa, I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever met; I may be falling for you.

She stepped back and stared at me with a very curious expression on her face, then reached behind her back and pulled the zipper of that gauzy yellow sundress. She shook her body and it fell to the sand, then she said, almost asking permission, Richard, can we have sex on the beach? I closed the distance between us and wrapped her exquisite body in my arms and kissed her deep and hard. Our tongues met in her honey-moistened mouth and we exchanged the fluids of love for the first time.

She took my hand and brought me down to the sand where she spread her sundress for us to lie on, I took off my shirt and she added it to the pile to give us a place to fuck. In the light of the full moon her golden body looked like a magazine fantasy, pure sex. When she laid back she lifted her tiny little foot for me to kiss and I started my tongue's journey down her long luxurious leg to her hairless, swollen, gushing, slit.

Lisa's smell and looks are unforgettable, but she definitely has the sweetest pussy juice of any female I have ever enjoyed. Playing across her silver piercing with my tongue made her throbbing clit stand at attention. I held her legs up and began to lick her body from ass to belly button, and just as I had imagined, she was delicious.

There was a rush of pleasure with ever inch of her body, the little golden hairs that ran from her naval were tender and not more than peach fuzz. She begged me to suck her clit and make her cum, but I was lost in the taste of her body and didn't want this exploration to end to soon. Lisa grabbed me by my hair and pleaded, please Richard, please let me cum, lick my clit, suck it hard, I'll do anything you say, just let me cum, fucking please.

I trailed my tongue down along her belly and through the crease of her leg, I kissed the tendons that lie next to her vulva, and then dipped my tongue gently into her drenched slit. As I ran it up and down her labia, I watched her clit twitch and swell while I hummed my approval into her sex slit, then I attacked her clitoris with little bites and some full suction. I swathed my tongue across her clit as she pushed up with just the right amount of pressure and started to heave and arch her torso. The strength of her orgasm made her sculpted body rippled with wave after wave of red-hot orgasm.

As she descended from the peak of ecstasy I had to move my lips away from her tender clit and just enjoy the nectar pouring out of her love hole. I let her rest for a few minutes before I commanded, get on your hands and knees little kitten; you're my pussy now! It was possessed like an animal in rut, my cock was iron hard and my balls were ready to send a tsunami of cum crashing up her cervix, flooding her ovaries. I had a doggie style grip on her sweating hips and got ready to strike with my baby making machine gun. I was sure it would be twins, maybe triplets.

She laughed and slipped from my clutches like a hairless cheetah covered in KY, then she took off down Playa Bonita on the run.

The evening moonlight glimmering off her sweating, nude, body, and made every muscle from her neck to her ankles flex and quiver. The hollows of her ass, just below her boyish hips, rippled as she sprinted for the surf. Jeering me, she turned and yelled; you'll have to catch me to fuck me daddy! Seeing her naked body, diving in to the crystal clear Caribbean, was a scene right out of a wet dream. She slid under the water and swam away like a nude mermaid silently streaking over the sugar white sand.

I ran as fast I could and dove in after Lisa, as I glided over her back and my bone ran along the split of that perfect ass. The waters off Corn Island are indescribable; the ocean is body temperature and gin clear. I swept her into my arms to kiss her ears and begged her, Lisa, I got to fuck that pussy baby, please let me it, please. Lisa was simmering hot, and the heat off her thighs was warming my waist with legs around me and locked at her ankles. The tip of my blood engorged cock was just at the slick opening of her honey hole, I was ready to plunge it to the hilt and fuck it in and out of her lava hot cunt while sucking those bullet hard nipples. I waned to plant my seed in the back of her womb. Lisa wrapped her arms around my neck and took me into her body softly, hissing, Richard, fuck my pussy, tonight this whore belongs to you baby, do me.

With the tempo of the tropical waves we fucked each other with a silent ease; our passion was hard and relentless, her velvet pussy gripped and clutched my steel calling my sperm from the primeval depths to be injected, with all my strength, up her cunt. My pulsing rod came like a cannon, shot after shot of hot cream splashed up her hole to fill her cervix. Our intermingled juices were lubricating her slit as we rocked back and forth locked together at the crotch and our tongues entangled.

She threw the sundress over her shoulder and we walked back to Banana Beach naked. Most of the people along the beach just stared and nodded as they took in this exceptional beauty and eyed her swollen and leaking slit. It was parted oozing fuck juice down her thighs. Maybe there was something to this nudist lifestyle that I hadn't understood, Lisa plainly loved the looks and smiles of the men and women that admired her nakedness. She returned their knowing smile like a true exhibitionist.

As we neared Captain Bob's place she reached down and drug two fingers through her sopping trench and held them up for me to lick, Then slipped her sandy yellow sundress over her body and kissed me good-bye, but it wasn't a goodbye kiss. The next day a VIP pass to the Miss Nude Pie contest was hand delivered to my cabaña by a Club Cerrito employee. I had seat ten, front row! The messenger told me that the first row seats were reserved for the press and the team members. Team member?

I have to admit though that Club Corito was well done. They have tropical gardens, several pools and tubs, and lots of little shops and services. Everyone was naked in some respect; some topless women, but most of the guests were totally nude. Being nude is easy for me; I never minded showing my ass.This place had reputation for some hot parties and huge orgies, so I was in meet and greet mode. The beach is fantastic and the resort has set aside two areas for the public to enjoy, you could go anywhere where you wanted but the main division was the nudes vs. the prudes. The Pie Eating contest was on the nude side and there was a strict rule of required nudity past the warning sign that said; "Nude Beach, warning, you may encounter public displays of affection"

A low, wide, stage was set up with the ocean as the backdrop. Some other pie competitions and preliminary events had been held during the day, but the final five contestants would compete at sunset. I was amazed how many seats there were; maybe close to a thousand. The chairs had been set up in a shallow semi circle around the stage, and were half taken by the revelers.

I made my way to the front row and watched while a few maintenance men were mopping something on the stage and straightening the equipment out for the main event. There was a chair like contraption and a tall bench, covered in leather, in the middle of the stage. Off to the left was a fold out table and five chairs; a sign on the table skirt said "Judges".

froghills
froghills
26 Followers
12