My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Sue and Rachael get even more daring.
4.1k words
4.65
204.5k
70

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, Rachael had done a nice job on getting my wife Sue to loosen up and to be proud of her body. She rarely put on clothes when she was in the house and when she went out she wore skimpy, sexy clothes that let the world see her body.

I was proud to go everywhere with her and the appreciative looks from the guys. Sue had begun to notice the looks from the guys, as we were shopping or just out.

Her wardrobe was changing as she continued to buy new clothes and pack away the old ones or she gave them to charity. Every time her and Rachael would go shopping she would have to give me a fashion show that always ended in a lust filled fuck session.

She also was now rarely wearing bra or panties under her attire and loved wearing very short micro minis with nearly sheer blouses so that if the opportunity arose she could show off her goods.

There was one memorable experience where Sue and I had decided to go car shopping. She put on a micro mini, 5" high-heeled shoes and a nearly sheer white blouse that you could plainly see her nipples through.

I told her, "If we find one we like we should be able to get a good price as the salesman will be to distracted to think."

We went to a local dealer and got out of the car. Three salesmen nearly got into a fight to see who could get there first.

The salesman walked up to us and said, "Hello I'm Rick. How are you guys today?"

I shook his hand and said, "I'm Justin and this is my wife Sue."

He walked over to Sue and shook her hand but seemed to hold it a little too long as he was looking at her tits trying to not be too obvious. I knew damn good and well what he was doing as did Sue.

He asked general questions as we looked around the lot. Sue found one that she was interested in and Rick followed her to it. It was a sleek red convertible. Rick said, "Sue you would look great behind the wheel of that one with your blond hair blowing in the breeze."

Rick got in the car, started it up and put the top down. He got out of the car and told Sue, "Go ahead take the driver's seat." Rick was standing behind the door and I was next to Sue.

Sue sat down in the seat and then swung a leg into the car. With the mini on she could no way keep from flashing both of us. Most of her bare ass was sitting on the seat and when she swung her leg in her bald pussy was on display to both of us. She swung her other leg into the car and still yet you could see her pussy between her legs peeking out of the skirt. She had her blouse unbuttoned to where she had a knot tied in it and from the higher position that Rick and I had we could see her tits down her blouse.

Now if you have never seen a car salesman who was at a loss for words you should have been there. I looked at him and he was not saying a thing but was staring at Sue as she sat in the car.

He finally choked out, "Why don't you guys take it for a drive."

I went around and got in the other side. As we pulled out of the lot we both just started laughing because Rick was so stricken that he could not speak.

Sue laughed and said, "Did you see the look on his face when he saw I wasn't wearing any panties? I think he thought he was going to get a panty shot and was not ready to see me naked."

I was laughing and said, "Did you see them fighting over who was going to help us?"

She pulled out onto the interstate and said; "Now we need to find out how much fun this thing really is."

She untied her shirt and pulled it off of her shoulders. Her big full tits were out and enjoying the sunlight. She kicked the car up to about 80 and away we went with the wind blowing in her long blonde hair. We came up to a truck and Sue slowed down. I looked at her and said, "You are a naughty girl!"

She pulled right up to the cab of the truck. I looked over at the trucker and he had not noticed yet. He soon wondered why this car was not passing and looked our way. His eyes shot open and his jaw dropped. He reached over and honked his horn. He just kept looking at Sue. Sue looked over at him and winked. He picked up his CB mike and was talking on it. I'm sure letting all the other truckers know what was going on and to be on the look out. She sped up and went on past him. He honked his horn again as we drove by him.

Sue said, "Wow that was a rush! Having that guy look right down on me. I've got to have this car."

I reached over to her and put my hand on her pussy, it was oozing juices from the thrill.

She said, "See I have to have it."

I said, "Well go back to the dealership and let's work your magic."

She turned around and headed back to the dealership without putting her shirt on. She pulled in and Rick walked to the car. He reached the car as she was pulling her shirt back on and tying it. He got a full view of her naked tits.

Sue jokingly said, "This thing blew the shirt right off my back."

Rick smiled and said, "I was thinking more along the lines of the breeze blowing through your hair but, whatever works for you."

He opened Sue's door and all of the salesmen were there watching as Sue got out of the car. She swung one leg out which exposed her pussy and then the other and made sure that they were far enough apart so that all of the guys got a peek of her bald pussy. She strutted into the showroom with all eyes on her.

We sat down at Rick's desk and I said, "Rick she likes the car. Give me your best deal and if it is good enough we'll take it."

Rick said, "Great I will be right back."

He returned a few minutes later and said, "Folks we like you guys and we want your business so that you will come back here to buy your next car and to get this one serviced. So, here is the invoice and I will sell you the car for $100 over that minus any rebates that are available."

I had looked on the Internet and knew it was a good deal. "We'll take it," I said.

We did the paperwork and were ready to leave. We stood up as Rick stood up and Sue walked over to him. She gave him a big hug and made sure to rub her tits on him. The other salesmen were still watching Sue and drinking in her fabulous body. Rick naturally walked us to the car and opened the door for Sue again. She got in this time but before she did she pulled her skirt up a bit so that her ass and pussy were visible and climbed in. Rick stood there a bit as he shut the car door because her pussy was out for him to see.

He said, "Be sure when you come in for service to say Hi."

Sue replied, "You have been great and I sure will."

She started the car and drove off. I started for our other car and Rick said, "That's a special lady you have there."

I looked at him as I was getting in my car and said, "I know but thank-you for saying so."

Sue got home before I did and was already in the house. When I walked in she was already naked and her clothes were in a pile on the floor.

She wildly said, "Justin you have to fuck me now. I'm so horny I can't stand it."

She came over to me and started to unbutton my shirt. I was helping her so she switched to my pants. I pulled the shirt off as she let my pants drop to the floor. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of the pants. She immediately dropped to her knees in front of me and sucked my cock into her mouth. She was attacking it like she was starving. Licking, sucking and stroking it.

I said, "Hun if you are wanting fucked you better stop now because I will not make it."

She stopped and laid back on the floor and was massaging her pussy. I climbed down on top of her and kissed her nipples then went down her sexy firm stomach to her slick and wet pussy. I ran my tongue from the bottom to the top and savored her sweet taste. I used my hands to open her to me and found her hard little nub and sucked it between my lips and flicked my tongue across it in rapid-fire motion.

She arched her back and moaned, "Oh god yesssssssssss!"

I ran my tongue into her pussy and swirled it around then went back to her clit. She grabbed my head and was forcing it into her pussy. She screamed, "OOOOOOOHHHHHH FUUUUCCK YESSSSSSSS!"

She jerked and was writhing on the floor in an earth shattering orgasm. When she came down just a bit she got on all fours and stuck her sweet ass at me and said, "Fuck me hard Justin. I want your big cock buried in my wet pussy."

I guided my cock into her pussy. She was so wet that I easily slid all the way in and then thrust in and out until my groin was slapping against her ass. I also was very horny and was not long for the ride. I felt the cum rising from my balls up the shaft and explode from the end of my cock into her velvety wetness.

She laid down on the floor and I followed her still buried in her pussy. My cock soon slipped from her slick pussy and dripped onto the floor our combined juices.

She said, "My god that was wonderful."

I got up and grabbed my clothes. She got up and grabbed hers and headed to the bathroom to clean up a bit.

I had just got my pants back on when the doorbell rang. I looked out and it was Rachael and Aaron. I opened the door and said, "Hay guys how are you doing?"

Aaron said, "Great but it looks like someone has a new convertible setting in the driveway."

Sue came around the corner and said, "I thought I heard voices out here."

She was still naked. Rachael said, "Damn girl you have been a great student."

Sue said, "You guys have already seen everything I have and I just don't were clothes in the house anymore."

Rachael replied, "That's my girl al la natural especially when it doesn't matter. Is that your new ride sitting in the driveway?"

Sue shook her head yes, "Justin decided I needed a new ride to go along with my new wardrobe and my new attitude."

Rachael kind of cleared her throat and nodded toward Sue's leg. Sue looked down and a little bit of cum was still running down her inner thigh. She took her finger, scooped it up and stuck it in her mouth.

She went, "MMMMMMMMMMMM," and just laughed.

Rachael and Aaron also laughed. Aaron said, "It looks like someone got rewarded for the new car."

I then laughed and said, "She was pretty pleased but I think teasing the truck driver and the salesman is what got her going."

Sue said, "Yes that's true but it was also a thank-you for the car."

Rachael said, "Wait a minute. What truck driver?"

Sue told the story to them.

Rachael then excitedly asked, "Can we go for a ride?"

Sue said, "Sure but I better go put some clothes on first."

We went to the car and Sue said, "Honey you drive. You haven't got to drive it yet. Rachael and I will sit in the back seat."

We all piled in the car and took off down the road. I asked, "Where do you want to go?"

Rachael replied, "Go down the interstate towards the lake. We will take a drive around the lake."

We hit the interstate and I let her run about 85 to 90. I looked in the rearview mirror and the girls had removed their tops. We had two topless girls in a topless car. I looked at Aaron and nodded toward the back seat. He glanced at them and smiled. The girls just laughed.

We approached a truck and Rachael said slow down when we go by. I slowed to 70 and we slowly were overtaking the truck. When we got to the cab I slowed a little more. The girls were waving at him and their tits were just jiggling with their waves. The trucker honked his horn at them and I sped up again. The girls turned around in the seat on their knees and kept waving at him and he kept honking the horn. I sped back up to about 90 and we left him behind us.

I looked at the girls again and they were pulling their shorts off. Neither of them had on panties so now both of them was completely naked in the back seat. I again nodded at Aaron. He turned and looked and said, "You two are so bad."

Sue replied, "That's the way you guys like us isn't it?"

Aaron smiled and said, "I wouldn't have it any other way."

We came alongside another truck and I again slowed so the girls could have their fun. The girls got up on their knees and was waving at the trucker. He could easily see the girls were completely naked. Rachael laid back against Sue and spread her legs wide open. Her legs were up on the side of the car. The driver wagged his tongue at her as if he was licking her pussy. Rachael then stuck a finger into her pussy for him. Sue then completely shocked me and I think Rachael by grabbing a hold of her tits to complete the show. My cock was rock hard and from the tent in Aaron's pants his was also.

I sped up and left the trucker behind us. It was getting dark out as we exited the interstate to go over to the lake. The girls just decided to stay naked, as it was getting dark anyway.

We drove around the lake and found a quiet spot to stop. There was nobody around.

The girls jumped out of the car and headed for the lake. They ran into the water and splashed around.

Rachael said, "Come on guys the water is great. It feels wonderful."

Aaron and I stripped out of our clothes and joined the girls in the water.

We all splashed around and talked for a while skinny-dipping in the lake. Sue came over to me and grabbed my cock under the water and was teasing me by stroking it while continuing the conversation with Aaron and Rachael. Rachael was standing next to Aaron and I assume was doing the same thing to him.

Rachael laughed and asked Sue, "What are you doing over their girl?"

Sue kind of mewed back at her. "I'm playing with my husbands big dick under the water. What are you doing?"

Rachael mewed back at her, "I'm playing with my husband's big dick under the water too."

Sue said, "It's dark out and I'm ready to go do something else how about you Rachael?"

Rachael replied, "Sure let's go."

They both left the water leaving Aaron and I in the water with hard ons. The girls were standing on the beach and Rachael looked back and laughed, "Come on guys what are you waiting for?"

Aaron and I headed for the beach. When we got there at least both of our cocks had dropped to semi hard.

The girls jumped in the car still naked. Rachael in the back and Sue in the passenger seat. Aaron and I slid our shorts back on and got in the car.

We continued to finish the drive around the lake when Sue reached over and undid my shorts and pulled my still semi hard cock out and started to stroke it again. About the time we hit the interstate again she got on her knees in the seat and bent over the console to suck my dick into her mouth. I checked the rearview mirror and Rachael's head had also disappeared so I looked back at Aaron and he was also getting his dick sucked.

We passed a truck and I slowed down again to give this guy a thrill. Sue's ass and pussy was pointing straight at him. He could tell both of us were getting blowjobs going down the road. He honked his horn at us in approval. I sped up and passed him. Sue raised her head and said, "You are such a naughty boy."

She then sucked even harder on my cock. I checked the rearview and Rachael was now in Aaron's lap facing him bouncing up and down on his cock. I heard him groan and Rachael jumped off of him and swallowed his cock again. He groaned at about the same time I did and we both unloaded in our wives' mouths.

The girls sat back up as we were coming into the edge of town. I checked the gas gauge and we needed some gas.

I told the girls we were going to have to stop for gas so that they might want to cover up. Rachael said, "No problem Sue and I will pump it also," as she smiled at me in the mirror.

I looked at Sue and she smiled a nervous smile. If she went through with this it would be the first time she had ever been completely nude in public.

I pulled into a station and it was nearly midnight so we were the only ones there at the time. There was a young man in the store behind the counter.

Sue opened the door and got out with Rachael right behind her. Sue grabbed the nozzle while Rachael opened the gas tank door.

The young man in the store was looking at us in disbelief. He was trying to get a better angle to see through the pumps. The girls were now having fun with this. Sue grabbed the window-washing squeegee and said, "Sir would you like your windshield cleaned?"

I replied, "Most definitely."

She scrubbed the windshield as her tits wagged with the motion of cleaning the windshield. The pump clicked off and Rachael walked around to me and said, "That will be $25 sir."

I paid her and she headed for the store to pay. Sue looked at her and said, "Girl are you going in like that to pay?"

Rachael looked back and said, "Sure why not?"

Sue shrugged her shoulders and followed her. Aaron said, "Damn buddy those two have reached a new height together. This is even a new one for Rachael."

We sat and watched as the girls entered the store naked and acted like nothing was out of the ordinary. The clerk you could tell was not saying a thing but was staring at the girls. They paid and waved at the clerk and he waved back as they came out and headed for the door.

They got about half way to the car when a pickup pulled in and there were two guys in it. They had both spotted the naked women walking to the car and one of them let out a whistle.

They jumped back into the car and Sue said, "Go, Go."

I pulled out of the station and looked in the rearview as the two guys were standing there watching.

I reached over to feel Sue's pussy and she was soaking wet and her nipples were hard as rocks.

She looked at me and said, "That was the most intense thing I have ever done."

Rachael was already back on Aaron's cock and fucking him as we drove through town. She was sitting on his lap with her head and tits leaning over the console. The streets were nearly vacant as the streetlights flashed across her naked body.

I looked over at Sue and she was massaging her pussy.

Up ahead was a city park so I pulled into it and found a place to park. There was no place that was completely dark as the park was well lit. Sue got out of the car as I did. We met at the hood of the car and kissed each other. Sue gasped, "You have got to fuck me right now."

She placed her hands on the hood of the car and bent over. I pulled my raging hard cock from my pants and guided it into her pussy. She moaned, "Oh god yesssssss."

Rachael was still bent over the console as she bounced up and down on Aaron's cock. Rachael moaned, "Oh fuck Aaron I'm going to cum!" With that said she started to convulse and kept riding on his cock. She spoke with each thrust of Aaron's cock, "Oh....My.....god.....Yesssssss."

I was thrusting into Sue's pussy and her big tits were swinging with each thrust. She was also moaning at each thrust, "Oh....Oh....Oh."

I reached around her and placed a finger on her hard clit and rubbed it. She suddenly yelled, "OHHHHHHH FUCK!"

She was attempting to continue thrusting back at me but her orgasm was affecting her muscles to not cooperate with her mind so I grabbed her hips and moved her back and forth on my cock. My cock began to swell as the cum was emptying from my balls and flooding into my shaft. I exploded loads of cum into Sue's sweet pussy.

Sue leaned her naked body onto the car hood and I withdrew my cock from her.

Rachael and Aaron were once again done before we were. Rachael said, "You guys are great. I could watch you two fuck all night."

Suddenly headlights came on from the corner of the parking lot. I looked over at the car. I did not see it when we came into the park. Sue ran to the car and got in it. Rachael was scrunching down in the seat. I was putting my cock back into my pants.

Then the red lights came on.

The cops pulled next to the car and got out. One of them walked over to the car with his flashlight and shined it into the car. The girls were trying to cover up but with two big tits and a pussy and only two hands it was kind of futile.

He asked, "Have you folks been drinking tonight."

12