Nude Secretaries Day

Story Info
One day each year, the secretaries come to work naked.
5.5k words
4.5
371.8k
210

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 06/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Totzman
Totzman
621 Followers

Monica Kelly had just taken off her coat when she noticed the bright yellow sticky note posted on her day calendar on her desk. Another important memo for her to type, she presumed, and paid it little attention as she put her purse away in her desk and switched on her computer.

Her boss, Albert, left notes on her desk every morning for various tasks he wanted completed for the day, and Monica, being the dutiful secretary she was, always got them completed on a timely basis.

Monica put some hot water into the coffee maker so it would be fresh and ready when Albert got out of his morning meeting. She heard loud laughing coming from the conference room so she was pleased to know he would at least be in a good mood today.

Monica sat down at her desk and began sorting through her memos for the day. After answering a few calls, Albert walked in, giving Monica a cheerful "good morning," and grabbing a cup of coffee.

Monica smiled. It pleased her when Albert was in a good mood, and his greeting her made her feel appreciated.

"Quite a meeting in there?" Monica inquired.

"We're a little enthused about tomorrow, if you don't mind," he said. "Any calls?"

"Yes, a Mr. Bakerson is on line two for you," Monica said, and then stopped. "Wait, what's happening tomorrow?"

"Didn't you read my note?" Albert said. With that, he disappeared into his office and picked up the phone.

Of course, Monica thought, she'd been here a good five minutes and hadn't read the note her boss had left for her.

Monica squinted to read Albert's sloppy writing, which she had become increasingly accustomed to but still had occasional difficulties making sense of from time to time. Monica was able to gather from today's scribble something to the effect that she should look at tomorrow on her day calendar.

Monica flipped the page, seeing a large "7" with the word "Wednesday" above it, and "February" underneath, as always, with the day's holiday or other significant event or trivia written in small print at the bottom.

To Monica's surprise, the "significant event" listed for the 7th of February was "Nude Secretaries Day."

That was it. No further information. Monica didn't know what to make of the information, and flipped her calendar back to Tuesday.

Must be a joke, Monica thought to herself, and heard Albert laughing in his office and presumed that's what the joke in the meeting must have been about as well.

Monica continued working on her assignments for the day, all the while rolling her eyes at the smirks she got from her coworkers when they passed her in the halls.

"Some funny joke," Monica mumbled to herself.

At lunchtime, Monica ate in the cafeteria with Shari Kirshner, another secretary who worked in the building. Monica had only worked there for a few months, and Shari and she quickly became friends after she was hired.

"Tough putting up with all the Nude Day jokes," Monica said as a laughing coworker walked out of the cafeteria.

"Tell me about it," Shari said. "It's like this every year."

"They have this every year?" Monica asked.

"February 7," Shari said. "I don't know who adds that to the calendars, but it's always there. Just something we have to put up with every year."

Monica nodded in understanding. Shari finished eating, then got up and put her paper lunch bag in the trash.

"Well, I just try to look on the bright side," Shari said, stuffing her trash in the wastebasket.

"What's that?" Monica asked.

"At least we don't have to worry about what to wear tomorrow."

Monica couldn't muster a response to Shari's statement before she left up the stairs back to her office.

No, Monica said to herself. They were pulling her leg. Shari had to be joking.

Monica was thinking Shari must be in on this Nude Day gag, this being some sort of hazing for Monica since she was still relatively new to the office. Monica decided this was the most likely explanation and dismissed the notion that this "Nude Secretaries Day" was anything more than an immature joke that circulated around the office every year.

Five o'clock finally came and Monica grabbed her purse and coat to leave for the day. Albert watched her carefully from his office as she retrieved her purse from the cubby drawer at the bottom of her cabinet. He had specifically arranged her office so that many important items were stored down low, so Monica would have to bend over to retrieve them. Monica tended to wear tight skirts, and bending over made her skirt material complement the round shape of her buttocks even more, which Albert found very tantalizing. Albert admired Monica's shapely posterior for several seconds, enjoying the soft curves and subtle panty lines. After retrieving her purse, Monica stood up and waved goodbye to Albert.

"See you tomorrow," Albert said, and winked.

Monica blushed slightly as she put on her coat. Albert listened to the click of her heels as she walked down the halls until she had left his range of hearing.

-----

The following morning, Monica woke up like any other day. She got dressed as she usually did, miniskirt, nylons, blouse, and heels, and of course, bra and panties.

Monica quickly ate a bagel with cheese, and as she did, she took a glance at the morning newspaper.

February 7, it said at the top, with a sub-headline reading "Nude Secretaries Day: A Growing Fad?" Monica hadn't had time to read the article, but worried a bit about how widespread the phenomenon seemed to reach. Even the morning radio show made a mention of it, and had a secretary from the radio station talk on the air whom they jokingly claimed was naked. Monica frowned and changed stations.

After pulling into the parking lot of her office, Monica checked her lipstick in the rearview mirror, and as she did, saw Shari stepping out of her car. Shari was bundled up in a long furry coat, as was Monica. Monica got out of her car and went over to greet her.

"Morning, Shari," Monica said.

Shari gave a soft smile and said hi.

"Well, here it goes, let's get this over with," Shari said, walking towards the building.

"I'll be glad when this day is over with," Monica said.

They entered the office building where several of their male coworkers were waiting for them.

"Well, ladies, let's have a look!" one of them said.

"Come on, coats off!" another said.

"Oh, give it a rest, you pervs!" Monica said.

The men feigned offense.

"You want to break tradition?" one said facetiously.

Shari and Monica walked up the stairs to avoid the gathering of men who would undoubtedly be waiting for them in the elevator.

"Jeez, they don't seriously think they're going to see us naked?" Monica said.

Shari looked over at Monica.

"Well, yeah, they are," Shari said.

Monica laughed.

"Give me a break," she said.

Shari looked perplexed by Monica's statement.

They arrived at Shari's office, where Shari's boss, David, was waiting for her with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"Happy Nude Secretaries Day, Shari!" David said, extending the flowers towards her.

Shari smiled at the gesture.

"Thank you, David," Shari said, taking the flowers and setting them on her desk.

"All right, let's have a look at you, gorgeous," David said.

"Oh, please," Monica said, as Shari began to remove her coat. "There's no way you're being serious! We-"

Monica was at a loss for words as Shari removed her coat, revealing her stunning and shapely body, without a stitch of clothing.

David seemed oblivious of anyone else in the room as he stared at Shari's round, full breasts and long slender legs, and smiled.

Shari was at least a D cup and appeared to be all natural, so Monica felt a bit inadequate with her modest C's. Shari tried not to notice David's admiring stares as she set her coat aside, sat down at her desk and began her duties for the day, in the nude.

Monica backed out of the room slowly, and Shari turned toward her.

"You'd better get your coat off," Shari said. "It's almost eight o'clock."

"I will. When I get to my office," Monica said.

Monica walked swiftly down the halls, with the clicking of her heels alerting her coworkers to her presence. They peeked out their offices as she passed, disappointed that she still hadn't taken off her coat yet.

Monica strode into her office and shut the door behind her. She braced her body against the doorway and took a deep breath.

This was for real. Today was Nude Secretaries Day. She would have to be nude.

Monica took her coat off and placed it on the hook on the door. She paced nervously around the room, and was relieved to see Albert wasn't in his office and couldn't see that she was fully dressed.

There has to be something, Monica thought. I could fake being sick. I could claim a family emergency. I could quit! Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Monica stammered.

"Roger," the voice said.

"Who?" Monica asked.

"Your deliveryman," he said.

Roger was, in fact, the deliveryman. Monica was so distraught she completely forgot about him.

"Leave it by the door," she said in a nervous panic.

"Is there a problem in there?" Roger asked.

"No," Monica said.

"Then open the door."

Monica's thoughts were a train wreck inside her head. She grabbed her coat and put it on, and opened the door. Roger stood there with a perplexed expression.

"You need to sign," Roger said, extending a clipboard and pen towards her.

Monica took the package and signed the form on Roger's clipboard. As she did, Roger scanned Monica's fully clothed body.

"Ma'am, why are you still dressed?" Roger asked. "Don't you know what day it is today?"

"I know what day it is today! I haven't taken my coat off yet!" Monica snapped.

Roger seemed insulted by Monica's tone.

"Fine," he said. "Just asking."

Roger walked away, and Monica closed the door again.

There has to be something, Monica thought again. Her phone rang, and being the dutiful secretary she was, answered it.

"Albert Hosdale's office, this is Monica speaking."

"Monica," Albert said. "Good, you're here. I was worried you wouldn't show up today."

"I'm here," Monica said.

"I trust you're dressed for today's occasion," Albert said.

"Of course," Monica lied.

"Glad to hear it. Would you be so kind as to bring coffee down to the conference room? Everyone's here, and we'd all like to have a gorgeous secretary serve us on this special day."

Monica paused.

"I'll be there in a minute," Monica said.

"Thank you."

Monica hung up the phone. She threw her coat off again and tried to decide what to do. Monica looked at the coffee maker. The coffee hadn't even been started yet; this might take longer than she promised.

Monica scooped the grounds, poured some water in, and with the switch of a button, the familiar gurgling sound told Monica the coffee was underway.

Now it was time.

There were no viable options. Monica would have to celebrate Nude Secretaries Day as the day was intended.

She opened a drawer in her desk. It was mostly empty, so there would be enough room to stash her clothes there.

Monica took out eight coffee cups from her cabinet and lined them up on a plastic tray. The coffee would be done in just a few minutes, and she would be expected to serve it.

She leaned against her office door again and stared at the day calendar resting on her desk, flipped to February 7.

Nude Secretaries Day.

Monica stared a the calendar, the calendar stared back at her.

Nude Secretaries Day.

Monica stood motionless for several minutes, contemplating what she was about to do.

It wasn't until the coffee maker dribbled the last of the coffee into the pot, that Monica proceeded to take off her clothes.

-----

"And to conclude, I think this will be a successful year," Albert said. The other employees gave a soft applause.

"What about the coffee?" one employee said.

Albert frowned, and checked his watch.

"Monica said she would be here. I wonder what's keeping her?" Albert muttered.

"Flirting in the hall, no doubt," another employee said. "Who would leave a cat like her alone today?"

No sooner did the conference doors open, and Monica entered. All heads turned towards her.

Monica carried a tray with eight cups of steaming hot coffee, though the attention in the room was fixated on Monica's steaming hot naked body.

It had taken her some nerve to remove every last piece of clothing from her body, but Monica did it. She was still wearing her heels; she assumed she would at least be allowed to keep those on, and she still had on her glasses, earrings, and a hair clip. But between her neck and her ankles, Monica was as naked as a Victorian lady in a Renaissance painting.

The men slid their chairs closer to the table to conceal their erections as they gazed at Monica's beautiful body. Monica made her way around the table, placing a cup in front of each one of them.

"Thank you, Monica," Albert said, as she placed a cup in front of him.

"You're welcome, Albert," Monica said.

Once Monica's tray was empty, she turned to leave the room.

"Wait," Albert said, and grabbed Monica by her thigh.

"What?" Monica asked, in nervous alarm.

"I'd like cream with sugar please," Albert said.

Albert kept his hand pressed firmly on her thigh.

"I'll go get it," Monica said.

"Thank you."

Albert took his hand off Monica's thigh and she left the room. Everyone in the room was in trance as they sipped their coffee.

Monica returned moments later, and scooped the sugar and cream into Albert's coffee. Albert smiled.

"Thanks, doll," he said.

"You're welcome," Monica smiled.

Albert put his arm around Monica's waist and pulled her towards him. He kissed her lightly on her hip. Monica felt a light tingle between he legs as she walked out of the room.

The other men looked at Albert in congratulatory, albeit envious expressions.

-----

Monica returned to her office and sat down in front of her computer. It was strange, being in the seat she was so familiar with as a secretary, but now completely nude. She began taking phone calls and typing memos as she always did, and for the next few hours, the day seemed almost normal. Of course, plenty of coworkers stopped by to take a glance at her, and every now and then she'd have to take a trip to the copy machine, which meant going down the halls and being noticed.

Sometimes it was a wolf whistle, sometimes an off-color comment, but the men in the office definitely let Monica know they appreciated her attire, or lack of, for the day.

On her way back to her office, Monica passed Shari in the hall, who took a glance at her as well.

"Hey," Shari said.

"Hey," Monica replied.

"You look good," Shari said.

Monica blushed.

"You too,"

Shari smiled and walked away. Monica stood stunned for a minute and realized Shari's compliment made her feel a bit dizzy.

Monica went back to her office and continued with her work. Oddly enough, she found she was actually enjoying it. Working in the nude seemed liberating for her, and she was starting to feel a bit silly about being so nervous about it that morning.

Even the attention from her coworkers was not bothering her. Monica began leaving her office door all the way open to insure passing coworkers would be able to see her.

Soon Monica started to make reasons for her to leave her office, and make special trips around the building, stopping by at the desks of the more attractive male employees. They would flirt with her and ask her to do or say sexy things. Monica ran into one man who had been waiting several days for Monica to provide him with a phone directory of clients he needed to call back. Monica had completely forgotten about this, but said that she would have it ready for him by tomorrow morning. To make sure she didn't forget again, he teased her by writing a reminder on a sticky note and posting it, of all places, on her breast. Monica laughed and left it there.

Another man she visited had a package of pens, some of which were dried up. He asked her to extend her thigh, so he could test the ink level of each pen on her skin. Monica held her leg in place for him as he tested all fifty-nine pens on her, and when he was finished, her thigh looked like a rainbow. The pens tickled, but the man was very handsome so Monica did as he asked.

Other men were starting to like the idea of putting sticky notes on the secretaries' bodies, so Monica was finding her coworkers sticking reminders on her arms, legs, belly, and buttocks. Before long, she had so many post-it notes on her body, they were starting to conceal her nakedness, much to her coworkers displeasure. After a few complaints, Monica removed all of the notes so she was naked once again.

-----

Around 11 o'clock Monica got a memo, telling all secretaries in the building to report to the lunchroom room for a group photo. Monica placed her papers aside and made her way to the elevator. The elevator was crowed, but Monica didn't mind. She stood idly in the center of the elevator, while the other passengers stood around her, occasionally sneaking a peek at her cleavage. As the elevator ascended, Monica felt a light pinch on her buttocks. Before today, that might have prompted her to slap somebody, but today she simply gave a friendly smile to everyone behind her, and made no attempt to figure out which one of them goosed her behind.

The elevator doors opened, and Monica made her way to the lunchroom. There were only seven secretaries who worked in her building, but to her surprise, all of them showed up for work today in the all natural.

A photographer had been hired to take numerous shots of the seven of them. The photos would be published in the company newsletter and website to promote the company and the event.

Monica was surprised at how beautiful all of the secretaries were without their clothes. The youngest of them was nineteen, the oldest was thirty-eight, but they were all stunningly sexy.

The photographer snapped shots of the seven of them all in a line, and then they took turns as he took individual poses. Monica was really enjoying herself, and found herself working up the nerve to do some daring poses that would not have been out of place in a soft core men's magazine.

The photographer then announced that he would need a few "tasteful" photos to publish where graphic nudity was not allowed. This meant he would need the women to pose with their private parts concealed.

He asked them to cover their breasts with their arms and to lift one leg and turn it to the side to cover their pubic area.

Monica had some difficulty balancing while performing this maneuver, so Shari suggested Monica use her hands to cover her pubic hair.

"Then how do I cover my breasts?" Monica asked.

"Like this," Shari said.

Shari reached around and covered Monica's breasts with her hands.

"Great pose," the photographer said. "Shari, move in closer to her."

Shari moved closer to Monica so Monica's body could conceal Shari's better. The photographer snapped several pictures in this pose and then complemented them on a great shoot.

-----

At lunchtime, Monica ate with Shari as she usually did, though today there were significantly more men seated around neighboring tables observing the two of them.

"How you handling it do far?" Shari asked.

"Not too bad," Monica said.

"Really not as terrible as you thought, it is?" Shari asked.

Monica had to agree. Between the photo shoot and the rather lax workday, this had been one of her more enjoyable days at this company.

"So have you done this all five years you've been here?" Monica asked.

Totzman
Totzman
621 Followers
12