Daddy, I'm Naked!

Story Info
Daddy the gyno hits the G-spot.
4.4k words
4.19
764.3k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarahhh
sarahhh
2,922 Followers

"Daddy, I'm naked!"

"Oh yeah, so I see. I'm so sorry for barging in on you honey. The door wasn't locked and I didn't hear the water running or anything. Are you almost finished?"

I noticed the two books in his hand. Apparently he planned to spend some quality reading time in the bathroom.

"Yes Daddy, I'm finished. But dammit, knock!"

Not bothering to cover up, I stormed out. He playfully smacked my bare behind as I scooted past him.

I dressed quickly and ran out the front door. My girlfriends were waiting on me to pick them up for a shopping trip to the mall. But my car wouldn't start. I ran back into the house and knocked at the bathroom door. No answer. I opened the door. My father, sitting on the commode, took off the earphones when he saw me.

"What are you reading, Daddy?"

"Oh, just . . . uh . . . uh . . . a photography book," he stuttered, covering his erect penis with the book in his hand. I could see the other book lying on the floor was a medical journal.

"Daddy, my car won't start. Can I borrow yours?"

"Sure, honey. The keys are on my dresser."

"Thanks, Daddy!"

* * *

I picked up Ciara and Amy and we shopped all afternoon. Trying to get Amy, a tall long-legged brunette with huge breasts, into a Burberry string bikini was quite the mission impossible. But then we couldn't find a top to fit the petite blonde Ciara either. "If only they made bikini tops for boys," I joked. Ciara didn't care. She was rather proud of her itty bitty perkies. Well, itty bitty compared to Amy and I. But I swear Ciara looks like all nipple up top.

After seven hours of trying stuff on and buying some of it, we decided to go to Chi Chi's for margaritas and a bite to eat. The conversation drifted from Coach bracelets to sex and then to Gucci cosmetic bags and back to sex and to Missoni scarves and back to sex again.

"Dang, I wish we had more money to shop," Amy complained. "I just loved that Louis Vuitton keychain. But it cost $230."

Suddenly Ciara looked like she had a bright idea. This didn't happen very often. "You know guys, our favorite erotic website is having a Nude Day Contest. Top three naked babes get big cash prizes. All you have to do is post some pics. No engaging in graphic sex pics or anything. Just T & A."

"What's T & A?" Amy asked seriously.

Ciara and I rolled our eyes.

"Tits and ass," Ciara finally stated matter-of-factly. "But who are we going to get to take the pictures? We should have them professionally done. Also, the pictures are supposed to have some theme. I mean, who can't just take off her clothes and get snapped? Ours need to be special."

"I get nervous when I take my clothes off in front of someone I don't know," Amy sighed. "That's why I never have sex until at least the second date. With guys, anyway. Girls, I don't need a date."

We left the restaurant and went to my house to go for a swim. The weather had turned insufferably hot. Almost 90 degrees and humid. The girls hadn't brought their suits so the three of us skinny dipped. Not a first.

My father wandered around the yard and garden, taking pictures of flowers and vegetables and paying no mind to us frolicking in the water.

"Dad got a new camera," I mentioned, "trying to explain his total obsession with his new hobby."

Amy covered her mouth and coughed. "Fucking cold. You guys want a cough drop?" she asked as she popped one in her mouth.

"No thanks," Ciara replied, as I shook my head indicating no.

"Sarah?"

"Yes, Amy?"

"Why don't we get your father to take our pictures?"

"Huh?"

"Your dad—his camera—we are naked—our pictures—get it?"

"Uh . . . but—" I stammered.

"Yeah, why not?" Ciara agreed. "It's not like he hasn't seen us . . . uh . . . you know. I mean, he is our gynecologist."

"Well, he's my gynecologist too, but—"

"Oh, let's just do it!" Amy pleaded. "Go ask him."

I shrugged and reluctantly got out of the water and went over to talk to him.

About ten minutes later I returned to the pool. "Okay, he says he'll do it. At first he said no but when I told him it was for a worthy cause he finally said yes."

"A worthy cause?" Ciara inquired.

"Well yeah—Nude Day."

"He thinks Nude Day is a worthy cause?"

"I told him any prize money we win will be donated to our favorite charity. I didn't tell him the charity is The Amy, Ciara, and Sarah Designer Clothing Fund."

We toweled off and went into the house to do our hair and makeup. There wasn't much point in putting any clothes on. So we just wrapped up in a towel. An hour later we emerged from the house all dolled up. Well, from the neck up anyway.

My father was still puttering around the backyard, taking pictures of this and that. He ignored us. I tossed my towel on the ground. Amy and Ciara did likewise.

"Daddy, I'm naked! And so is Amy and Ciara! Please take our pictures!"

"Uh . . . well . . . sure. After all, it is for charity. Very noble of you young ladies. So young but so concerned for the welfare of others."

"Whatever, Dad. But hey, we need some sort of theme for the pictures."

After thinking on this for several minutes, he suggested we do the photo shoot in the garden. Sort of a "Back to Nature" theme he expounded. Sounded good to us.

"Why don't you girls pick a flower or something," my father suggested, "and hold it in your hand."

Ciara selected a beautiful red rose and I chose a yellow tulip. Amy picked a cucumber.

"What's up with the cucumber?" Ciara asked, as she smelled the rose while Amy sucked on the end of the cucumber.

"I'm in the mood for a shucking," Amy answered lasciviously, "but the corn isn't ready so this will have to do."

"Okay Dad, take our pictures," I said.

"No, no, no," he replied. "You need to nipple up."

"Huh?" all three of us girls muttered in unison.

"Switch on the high beams," he responded with a weird smirk. "Models who are former strippers do their own. Ice cubes are effective. Some will insist that . . . ahem . . . the photographer do it for them. If you have two or more models, the preferred method is to have them do each other. In any case, at no time under any circumstances shall a flaccid nipple be taken. Perish the thought."

Daddy, if we do each other you'll think we are a bunch of lesbians! The last time you examined me you said I had a great womb, perfect for your grandchildren. All I have to do is find a husband. What, you think I want to munch carpet instead of play hide the salami?"

"Yes, I think you do," Ciara whispered.

"Hey, let's talk dirty," Amy suggested. "That usually gets me going."

"Okay, we'll give that a try," I concurred.

"Well, you girls do whatever you have to do to get nippled up," my father advised. "I'll just go take some more pictures of flowers and other beautiful things until your nipples are ready. Call me when . . . uh . . . you know."

I began to cry after he wandered off.

"Sarah, what's wrong?" Ciara asked, very concerned, as Amy put her arm around my shoulder.

"Oh, it's just my dad. He seems so depressed. Still." I thought sadly about my late mother. She had passed away almost a year ago now. I had told my father he should find another woman. It is what my mom would have wanted. In fact, she told him that before she died. And I heard her and I know she meant it.

"Has he begun to date, or anything?" Amy inquired.

"No, he doesn't seem to have much interest in other women," I replied, wiping my tears, and trying to smile.

"Well, it's been a long time for him, with another woman," Amy mused. "He just needs to get over the hump, ya know?"

"Over the hump?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah." She giggled. "He probably hasn't had sex with another woman for like twenty-five years, ever since he got married to your mom. He seems like the faithful type to me. No fucking around. But he was in the service before he got married you told me so he probably got some pussy before marriage at some point. They say you never forget how to ride a bike, but still . . ."

"I get it, Amy," Ciara beamed, "you have to hump to get over the hump."

"Exactly!" Amy exclaimed gleefully and they both began to titter.

"Amy, you're such a twit," I grumbled. "My mother and father were high school sweethearts, ever since tenth grade. I know she was a virgin on their wedding night because she confided that fact to me. And I think my father was too, although I've never asked him and he never volunteered the information. Hey, let's talk about something else. Let's talk dirty like you said. My nipples are really depressed now."

"Hey, remember how much trouble our football team got in for putting a camera in the girl's locker room?" Amy recalled. "Being naked and being filmed didn't bother me that time because I didn't know about it until later."

"You know, I'm so glad they didn't get each us muffing each other on that tape," Ciara commented thoughtfully.

"Really," Amy agreed. "Who cares if they got us in the shower soaping up? All we did was wash our bodies. Then, anyway. And it's not like we're lesbians. But it's difficult to find a dude who knows how to yodel in the canyon. All those football players think about is blow jobs, blow jobs, blow jobs. What about reciprocating? A girl who gets her slit licked by another girl always wants to return the favor, 'eh?"

"Oh yeah!" Ciara affirmed, with a look that revealed her growing interest in such matters.

I listened amusedly as my two friends berated jocks enthusiastically and raved about eating pussy with even more fervor. .

"Oh my God!" I suddenly squealed.

"What is it?" Amy asked, alarmed. "Did you see a snake? Or a spider? I hate spiders. A mouse?"

"No, no. Amy, you're dripping."

"Dripping?"

Yeah, I can see drops of . . . you know . . . dripping . . . from . . . your . . ."

"Well . . . doh. So how do you think girls get wet panties, huh? I told you talking dirty gets me turned on. I better go in the pool again and get cooled off."

So we followed her.

Amy entered the pool via the shallow end and kept going until the water covered her breasts, being very careful not to get her hair wet. Then she got right out. "That did no fucking good," she complained, "I'm still hot as hell."

"Well, Amy, I'm in the mood for some loving," Ciara cooed.

"Oh you are, are you?" The two embraced one another and kissed hungrily. "My God, Ciara, kissing you is like kissing an angel. So soft and sweet. Not like kissing a guy at all." They began to explore each other's bodies with eager hands. "I'd just love to give you a buddy suck, girlfriend."

"I'd just love a buddy suck, girlfriend."

Amy gently pushed Ciara on a fully extended chaise lounge. Amy's head began to descend downward on Ciara's body. First her itty bitty breasts that looked like a guy's chest as she lay on her back. Except for the tips of her nipples that began to resemble AAA batteries as Amy licked and sucked them. Then Amy teased Ciara's belly button, pretending it was a pussy.

Ciara suddenly pushed Amy away and cried, "You're tickling me!" But then she grabbed Amy's head and pulled her back down on her. Amy kissed and nibbled the inside of Ciara's thighs until Ciara pushed Amy's head close to her pussy. "Do me, Amy! Do me! Eat me! Please eat me!" she begged.

Amy fucked Ciara's pussy with her tongue. She spread Ciara's outer lips with her hands and with her tongue pointed and stiff gently flicked here and there. Ciara's clit began to peek out and then got bigger. It really was quite large, relatively speaking. Such a big clit for such a little girl. Amy gave it quick little sucks and then let it go. It got even bigger.

"Do you like that, girlfriend?" Amy paused momentarily to inquire.

"Oh my fucking God, Amy!" Ciara squealed. "Ohhhh my fucking God! This feels so different. It never felt like this before. So tingly. Tingle, tingle, tingle. Big time. Big fucking time!"

Amy giggled. "It's the cough drops, Ciara—menthol."

"Well, I'm sure fucking glad you got a cold. Yeow! That feels awesome!"

"You know, Ciara, you have such a big clit it's almost like sucking a cock."

"Yeah, well suck my cock, baby! Suck it good!"

Amy went back to sucking Ciara's big clit softly.

"Harder, Amy! Harder! Suck my cock! Suck it!"

Ciara's clit throbbed in Amy's mouth like a hard cock about to explode. Amy rolled her tongue into a tube around the shaft of Ciara's clit and slid it up and down, making her like a little pussy for Ciara to fuck.

"Oh yeah . . . oh yeah . . . oh fuck . . . oh yeah . . . oh yeah," Ciara moaned over and over as she shook her pretty blonde head vigorously. Ciara was right on the edge. Her legs shuddered. And then she lost it, squeezing her thighs tightly against the sides of Amy's face as she screamed, "Oh my fucking God!" repeatedly. But Amy didn't stop. No, she made Ciara cum again. And again. And . . . until Ciara finally pulled her body away from Amy's insatiable tongue.

Amy murmured, "There is nothing like having a good buddy cum in your mouth. It just makes both of you feel so good."

"Thank you, Amy, that was incredible. Wonderful."

"You're welcome, Ciara. What are friends for? If not to give you a good buddy suck?"

Ciara smiled, her eyes twinkling wickedly. "I'll take that cough drop now, Amy. And then I'm going to do you, just like you did me."

And that she did.

And then they both looked at me invitingly.

"Would you like a buddy suck, Sarah?" Amy cooed.

"Uh . . . uh . . . no, not right now."

"C'mon Sarah, you always want a buddy suck," Ciara observed.

"Not now!" I snapped. "I'm saving myself."

"What the fuck for?" Amy questioned, confused.

"Exactly!" I snarled. "Let's go get our pictures taken. It will take awhile for your nipples to calm down. Mine are fine too, due mostly to watching you two get off."

They followed me back to the garden and I called out to my father, "Daddy, I'm naked! And so are Amy and Ciara. And our nipples are ready."

My father snapped photo after photo as the girls and I did a plethora of poses. I had noticed the big bulge that blossomed in his pants shortly after we began.

When we finally finished Amy whispered to me, "Sarah, your dad has one helluva boner. Do you want me to blow him?"

"No Amy, I'm going to do it myself." I walked up to him and got down on my knees in front of him. "Daddy, I know you were masturbating in the bathroom while you looked at that photography book. What kind of pictures did it have in it?"

"Uh . . . well . . . it has . . . uh . . . a chapter about taking erotic pictures of women."

"Oh, a porn book? Daddy, you don't have to masturbate when you get turned on. I'll take care of your problem. Didn't Mom take care of your problem?"

"Uh . . . well . . . yes, she did. She performed fellatio on me whenever I asked and I performed cunnilingus on her whenever she asked. But you . . . can't . . . do—"

"Be quiet, Daddy. Just relax and enjoy. I want to do for you what Mom did."

I slipped down his Bermuda shorts and boxers and began to playfully stroke him. My father began to fondle my breasts lovingly as I nibbled the head of his cock and then lifted it up with my hand and licked it from the base to the tip.

"Ohhhh . . . ahhhh," he groaned.

"You are so big, Daddy. Quite the big fella. Would you like a blow job, Daddy? Would you like to cum in my mouth and all over my tits?" I put half his cock in my mouth as I tickled the underneath of the head with my tongue as I waited for an answer.

"Ohhhh baby . . . oh yeah . . . ohhhh yeah. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Your lips on my cock feel so good, so very good. Suck me, my pretty baby!"

I pulled him out of my mouth to speak. "I thought you might like a blow job, Daddy. I want your balls and your cute butt too. All my girlfriends think you're totally hot. Don't you girls?"

Amy and Ciara nodded in agreement.

"Well, I think you two are totally hot too," my father admitted. "I have a confession. That tape of you girls in the shower? I have a copy and watch it sometimes while I masturbate."

Amy and Ciara giggled.

"Daddy, you don't have to masturbate any more," I purred. I cupped his balls with my left hand as I concentrated on his cock with my right hand and mouth. In and out slowly at first and then gradually faster. He started moaning and pulled my head down on him, wanting to get all of his big hard dick down my throat.

"Ohhhh honey, I want to cum in your mouth. So bad, so bad. Ohhhh . . . ahhhh . . . oh . . . oh . . . ahhhh . . ."

"Okay Daddy, fuck my mouth. Bend your knees slightly and thrust as I go all the way down on you."

"Please don't use that word, Sarah," my father scolded.

"Right, Daddy. But do what I said. Give me a pearl necklace." My hands went behind him and played with his butt, pushing my fingers gently in and out of his hole as I pushed my nose against his pubic hair, making all of his cock disappear.

"Oh . . . God . . . oh honey . . . oh my . . . I'm . . ."

And then I shook my head like a rag doll as I deep-throated him.

"Suck me . . . suck me . . . oh baby . . . suck me!"

I never gagged once as my father quivered uncontrollably and spasmodically shot a huge load down my throat. I had closed my eyes but now I opened them to see the intense orgasmic expression on his face. I pulled him out, held the tip of his cock on my tongue, and squeezed out every last drop of cum.

"Thank you, my dear daughter," he finally said with a sigh once his cock became soft. "Now it's your turn, honey. Let's go up to the pool and you get on a chaise lounge."

"What are you going to do, Daddy?" I asked as he led me by the hand up to the pool area.

I got on the lounge as he requested.

"I am a gynecologist, my dear," he said softly. "I'm going to give you an exam. With my tongue. I'm going to teach you how to do pussy tricks, like I did your mother." My father began to lick the inside of my thighs. He drew what felt like little hearts with the tip of his tongue. And then he spread my legs gently with his hands. I didn't resist. "My baby, you have such a beautiful vagina. And believe you me I've seen many more than my share."

My father began to pay some acute attention to my pubic area with his mouth and probing fingers. He had me in a frenzy almost immediately. His gentle sucking and slow dancing with his tongue had me squirming in pleasure in what seemed like moments not minutes. When he quickened his pace and did some fast dancing with that incredible tongue. I lost it and didn't even have time to make much noise and scream and shout and get in a few of those words that Daddy didn't like.

"Dang girl, that didn't take you long," Ciara reported cheerfully.

"Really," Amy agreed. "But what about the pussy tricks? Who can't do what Sarah just did?"

"Yes, the pussy tricks," my father spoke knowingly, "but first we had to give my darling daughter a clitoral orgasm. It's easier to make her squirt like a split hose then."

"Squirt?" Amy and Ciara both blurted at the same time.

The good doctor pressed my knees up against my breasts and inserted his bent fingers inside me and felt around my pubic bone. "I am touching a hard rubbery tissue that feels like your nipple when you are aroused, honey," he explained. "Somewhere in this neighborhood we should find your G-spot."

"Hey, I heard a G-spot orgasm was just an old wives' tale," Amy commentated glibly.

"Only because all you young girls think about is clit, clit, clit," my father responded.

"Well, yeah," was all she could muster in response.

The heel of his hand was over my clitoris, his fingers hooked over my pubic bone, and he established a rhythm pulling upwards and pressing deep into the tissue.

"This is . . . uh . . . ahhhh . . . starting to . . . uhhhh . . . feel very, very good, Daddy. Oh my God . . . I'm . . . I . . . really . . . like this. Oh yeah . . . so . . . different than when just my clit is being stimulated. Ahhhh . . . ohhhh . . . I feel like I have to . . . pee."

sarahhh
sarahhh
2,922 Followers
12