Nature Wooed Me

Story Info
Masturbation out in the balcony on a rainy night.
1.4k words
3.89
41.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still remember how I tried hard to sleep and how it kept evading me; I tossed and I turned but to no avail. It was very sultry and the idea of switching on the air conditioner was very overwhelming. I do not switch on the air con in my room unless and otherwise it is absolutely required since I have a tendency to develop a headache if I sleep with the air con on. I am not sure if I was not able to have a shut eye because of the summer heat or because of the thoughts that were running wild in my head.

Life has always not been just to me, maybe because I always complain and still do. Nothing that I have is ever good for me. Probably these are the reasons why I always feel the emptiness in me. I guess this is why I keep drifting in life not wanting to settle down, never able to commit. Every one have their moment of truth once in their life time, I hope mine is not too farther.

I am Sandy Wilkins, 23 years of age and still figuring out my life. I share my accommodation with Sally, a 2 bedroom duplex apartment in the university housing on Binkley road. It is a duplex with a small balcony on the 2nd level looking out to the ball park on the edge of Binkley road. This field is mainly used for practices and beyond it is the highway, a big wall separating the campus from the urban world.

Sally is a happy go lucky kid; 21 yrs, blonde, a total extrovert, lazy but an ideal partner for a girl like me who has multitudes of mood swings. We gel jolly good. You all won't be hearing about my sexual antics with Sally in this story it is sufficient to know that she is in the swimming team and the scholarship from it covers and pays for her living and housing at the campus. A good SAT score and soccer playing abilities helped me cover the tuition and the living expenses. That I find myself mostly on the bench is evident of my playing abilities.

I usually sleep light in an old t-shirt and because of my allergy towards AC usually sans my undergarments. Sally let me take the bedroom on the 2nd level with the balcony facing the park and the highway and it's been my home for the last 8 months. I love sitting on the rails and looking out at the ball park late in the night with no one to disturb and enjoy the peace.

I stand at 5'7 and weigh close to 130 pounds on the lesser side and could not shoulder and rough play my team mates at practice. I have a pleasant face that which people will give a second look and not stunning enough to be ogled. I am mostly the girl next doors type and usually don't dress to kill. I thank God for the lovely ass and the 34b racks that he bestowed upon me for an otherwise uneventful body.

I could not sleep however hard I tried to. I decided to step out and spend some lone time gazing at the field. I did not have the heart to wake Sally up and further it was late in the night. I had not switched on the lights; I stood with my hands on the rails gazing at the night sky. I just then noticed that it was drizzling, ever so slowly.

It must have been 15 min as the rain picked up some intensity but still did not go all out. I enjoyed looking out of the balcony, gazing at the distant traffic and the light at the entrance of the ball park. The entire surrounding was mystic; I was in my own world. As the rain started picking up speed it also initiated the flow of a cool breeze. I just let out the hair on my shoulder and ran my fingers through it. I enjoyed the feel of the cool breeze on my body. It slowly started tingling my entire body and caused to raise the hair on my neck.

As the breeze started bathing me in its coolness I wanted to let it devour me in its entirety. I removed my t-shirt and threw it in. The moment the cold air hit me and swarmed it my whole body lit up. It caused my nipples to harden and stand in erection. I have nice round breasts and nipples the size of a small button and areole the size of a quarter.

As my nipples hardened I ran my finger on my breasts and held the nips tight between them. I tugged them a bit and started slowly loosing myself to the surrounding and the environment. I started playing with myself. I am not an exhibitionist. I was playing with myself and I started fondling my breasts more and more. I circled them, kneaded them, and pulled them till I could near the sense of pain. I made sure to switch between the two breasts. I stood against one side of the railing and let the cool metal hit my naked ass cheeks. That moment in itself almost made me cum.

I was aware of the wetness between my legs. As the time progressed I could feel myself yearning for an orgasm. What a pose I stood, my ass thrust backward making contact with the cool and wet steel railing my chest thrust forward as I kept playing with my breasts. I was also getting wet by the drizzles that started falling a bit hard.

I was spreading the drops of water on me all over my torso as I still continued to use one hand to play with my breasts. As I was spreading the water over my abdomen, I slowly moved my fingers down and traced them just outside the well-shaven lips between my leg. I have pretty big nails well manicured and maintained. I traced my finger on my lips and shuddered, the cool breeze, drops and drops of water and my fingers running crazy all over my body were forcing me to bring myself to a wonderful orgasm.

I spread my legs a bit to provide more access for my fingers to invade me. I started using one finger to slowly assault my pussy which was getting sensitive by the moment. I withdrew my finger and held both my hands out of the balcony. As the rain wet my hands I used my left hand to press my breasts and my right hand to rub my pussy. As I thrust my finger in again I pulled my self to lick my breast and managed to bite my nipple just hard enough that in that moment I thrust my other finger too deep. I continued it for a few moments, I was too wet and my finger was proving it. I brought it to my mouth and slurped it, I could smell my sex. The smell of the rain and my sex were too divine and driving me crazy. I put my fingers and rubbed my breasts and squeezed them with my wetness.

I was gearing myself for a one off orgasm that I have been waiting for. I thrust two fingers and started playing with myself. I slowly increased the speed and knew it will be only minutes before I reach my orgasm. With my one finger I started pinching and squeezing my nips and alternating breasts as I moved into fast mode. I could feel myself pushing to a wonderful orgasm as I thrust harder and faster. I pushed my ass back and started hitting the steel rail harder and with a bit more effort I managed three fingers as I hit on a orgasm. It almost knocked me off the rail, as I quickly grabbed hold off the rail to wait for the orgasm to pass through me. I could feel my sex dripping down my leg as I bent forward gasping for air.

I pushed my finger one last time in my dripping pussy collected the juices and licked them. I waited for a while, and then put my head out for the rain to replenish my body. I slowly regained my strength as I noticed that the rain too started to slow down. A wild thought ran through me at that moment that maybe nature set this up for me.

Before closing the doors to the balcony I looked out one last time thanked nature for a good time and blew out a kiss.