Joselyn's Spanking Giraffes

Story Info
What kind fun can you have at a summer barbecue?
8.7k words
4.17
54.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was inspired by a friend requesting a spanking story. This may not have been what he was looking for, but I had the idea of using the Giraffe statues some how and they worked out for this story.

*************

The mansion was fronted by a huge yard with a driveway that encircled a large, beautiful green lawn and a central flowerbed. In the middle of the flowers stood a pair of ten foot tall giraffes with another pair of giraffes lying beside them. The giraffes were made out of sand and stones cast into the surface of a frame. The exterior of the sculptures was sandblasted and chemically treated, followed by an acid stain to give the appearance of aged stone. The frame is wire mesh reinforced with a fiberglass backing. It remains light-weight and less fragile than concrete that is over a steel frame.

It was a beautiful scene for the wealthy neighbors who drove by. Of course, in this garden there was a nice little surprise. Six live and gorgeous female pets adorned the giraffes. One was tied to the hind legs of the tallest giraffe and one was tied between the pair. A third was attached to the hind legs of the giraffe with its head bent down. There were a pets lying on the individual backs of the giraffes. The sixth pet was tied kneeling between their necks.

The nude bodies of the four upright pets were covered in flowers woven into chains that hung down from their necks. The two pets lying out on the giraffes had chains of flowers laid across their bodies.

Master Balthazor and Mistress Joselyn were looking over their handy work as they prepared for the afternoon barbecue.

"Perfect, darling, I love your idea of decorating the garden with these pets," Balthazor said adjusting the floral chains to show off the pets' breasts.

"Yes, they look wonderful. The only things missing are the paddles and floggers for our guests," Joselyn advised as she kissed her husband.

The couple owned the huge estate and enjoyed throwing parties for their friends. Of course, there was always the added sexual display that everyone anticipated taking part in and admiring. Today was the annual Fourth of July barbecue and Master Balthazor had borrowed a number of pets for the games and for serving their guests.

The catering pair, a brother and sister named Adrastos and Hellanike; had finally arrived with the food. The couple headed for the side yard to set up the tasty fare. A dozen naked submissives, male and female, came out of the house to help set things up. When everything was in order, Adrastos was offered a submissive pet to service his sexual needs. The tall Greek walked around the ladies to inspect their bodies.

"How many can I choose?" Adrastos asked, fondling each female pet in his mind.

"Why? How many do you want?" Mistress Joselyn anticipated that he wanted to have a quite unusual sexual experience.

"Three would be nice," Adrastos smiled wickedly with a glint of lust in his eyes.

"Sure, pick the three you want. They will take you to the playroom in the house," Joselyn agreed with a chuckle.

Master Adrastos picked the three that he wanted, three very beautiful and petite pets. The pets led him into the mansion up to a second floor playroom. It was large with a king size bed and enough floor space to play around on. The three pets immediately began to help the man undress. As they unfastened his clothing, he pushed past them to see what the noise outside was about. He wandered over to the windows to peer out over the front yard and check up on his sister. To his surprise he saw her stripping for Balthazor and some of the guests had wandered over to watch.* Oh my little sister, putting on a show for Balthazor and company but not for me? What a slut you are, *he commented to himself.

The three pets attending to Master Adrastos came over to finish his undressing. Pet Aishwarya removed his shoes and socks. Pet Noemie removed his pants and briefs while pet Petra stood behind him to remove his shirt. After the offending material was off, she started to massage his shoulders, her fingertips digging into his tanned skin. She maneuvered her hands expertly over his tanned chest as she began to massage him from behind. Pet Aishwarya who had removed his shoes commenced licking his cock hungrily, like the slut that she was. The third pet Noemie waited patiently for her turn to please this well built male specimen.

Watching his sister's performance and the attention from the pet sucking his dick caused Master Adrastos to become extremely hard. He was at the point of releasing the first sample of his pre-cum in pet Aishwarya's mouth. Having given her just a taste, Master Adrastos pushed her out of the way. He pulled pet Noemie, the one waiting her turn, to his erection, forcing her mouth onto him. She worked enthusiastically to bring him to an overflowing flood of cream that she tried to swallow as fast as possible. Pets Petra and Aishwarya repositioned themselves to devour the deluge of his cum from the sides of Noemie's cheeks.

Master Adrastos was getting the pleasure he desired, but watching his sister was pissing him off.* Oh how I want to take my frustration out on your bottom, but I can't because I promised my damn brother-in-law that I wouldn't touch you. Damn why did I promise him anything? Since I can't spank your bottom sister, I can get a measure of satisfaction, spanking these little lovelies, * he thought to himself, as he always wanted longed to do with her bottom.

First, he ordered pet Petra down to the catering van to get his suitcase and bring it back to the room. There were a few things that he wanted to use. There was also a change of clothes for him. Accompanied by pet Aishwarya and Noemie, he headed into the shower.

Upon entering the bathroom, he saw the Jacuzzi and changed his mind about just showering. "Noemie, start up the Jacuzzi for me. Aishwarya prepare the shower. I need to get cleaned up from the morning," he ordered them.

The pets went about their duties. "Shower's ready, Sir," pet Aishwarya said, standing in the shower stall.

Master Adrastos stepped into the shower, handing the shampoo to the pet to clean his hair. Pet Aishwarya got up on the shower chair in order to reach the top of his head, since Master Adrastos was six foot two.

Pet Noemie joined them in the shower and started to wash his tanned chest. She liked the fact that this Master was not pure muscle or extremely heavy. Noemie poured some liquid soap on his chest and with her fingers; she started working up the lather in his chest hair. Slowly she worked her magic down his chest, to his belly, and then to his legs. She washed the outside of one leg in a downward motion and followed with a return upward motion on the inside of the same leg. She repeated the same action on his other leg. As she was getting ready to lather up the second leg, a shower of water rained down on her from pet Aishwarya rinsing Master Adrastos' hair.

"Oops," pet Aishwarya giggled.

Pet Noemie replied with a look of* I'll get you for that, * coupled with a sly smile.

Master Adrastos watched the playfulness of these two pets and chuckled as the shampoo ran into his mouth. "Blah," he coughed taking the removable shower head into his hand to rinse out his mouth.

After completing the shower, Adrastos stepped into the Jacuzzi before motioning the pets to join him. Just as the three of them were settling in, pet Petra walked into the bathroom. "Shower quickly and join us," he commanded.

Pet Petra jumped into the shower. Playfully, she washed her body as Master Adrastos watched from the Jacuzzi. Her hands seductively played with her tits as she lathered them up. From there, she moved down to her tummy and around to her butt. She twisted in the shower for him to watch as her hands caressed and cleaned her crack. Continuing to wash her hair, she waffled around in circles to amuse those watching her. Upon completing the shower, Petra stepped into the hot tub to join the other three.

Just as they all started to relax and cuddle with each other, Joselyn walked in to ask Adrastos to join her downstairs.

The three pets remained behind to clean up the bathroom and put out Master Adrastos toys as instructed. While waiting for him to return, they sat together on the window seat looking out over the front lawn.

After a short absence, Master Adrastos returned to the playroom to see the threesome looking out the window, commenting on the events happening outside. He walked over to the window seat to see what was so interesting, only to find that some of the male guests had arrived and were enjoying the flowers in the garden. The most interesting flowers were around the giraffes, soliciting their full attention.

Master Adrastos turned away from the window to position three chairs in a semi-circle and then he plugged in his tape deck with his favorite music. Without being called over, the three pets came and knelt by Master Adrastos' side. Each was carefully lifted up and placed over the backs of the chairs with their heads resting on the seats.

With his drumsticks in hand, he turned on his music. The drumsticks were custom made just for him, with the tips having two-inch round leather pads on one side and lamb skin on the other. He had developed a technique of twirling the sticks in midair to turn the pads over from one side to the other.

Master Adrastos turned on his drum music, which started with an easy pace. The music rhythm alternated from faster to slower according to the beat he had recorded with his drum set at home. He always had a fantasy of using female butt cheeks to play his music on. The sticks drummed on the six cheeks before him to the beat of the music as he moved around the semi-circle.

The pets bounced up and down to the beat of the music as they had their cheeks stroked to its rhythm. After twenty minutes of continuous drum playing, he let the pets stand up to stretch. As they stretched, he took photographs of their reddened bottoms.

The pets admired each other's butts from the unique spanking they had received. When finished stretching the kinks out of their bodies, Master Adrastos had them move the chairs into a straight row. Next, he had them kneeling on the chairs because he wanted to apply an aromatic oil to each of their bottoms to soothe the redness and sting that he had inflicted.

Master Adrastos felt the warmth that was radiating from each of the pet's bottoms as he applied the oil. His fingers playfully danced over each of their cheeks and into their cracks to coat them with the fragrant oil. He started with the pet Aishwarya on the end, rubbing the oil in the area just below her cheeks. Then slowly worked his way up the outside of the cheeks and over to her crack. He dripped additional oil into the crack. His fingers worked the oils in, down to the brown entrance way. Slowly, he pushed the oils into the opening with one of his fingers up to the knuckle, before removing it. He then did it again pushing in a little further. As the hole spread wider open, he pushed a second finger in, then a third, until she was ready to accept the butt plug with a braided tail into her awaiting butt hole.

Moving on, he went to the pet on the other end of the row of chairs, pet Petra. She was already dripping her desirable nectar down the inside of her legs and leaving a puddle on the chair. Master Adrastos started to chuckle to himself with a devilish glint in his eyes and a crooked sideways smile. He started dripping the oil on her buns, working his fingers in circles over each of her cheeks until he reached her back door. He played with her doorway in the same way as the other pet, until he was able to get the butt plug with the multi-colored tail inserted into her.

He looked over at pet Noemie, seeing her bouncing on the chair, wanting to play with her cunt, but she dared not to touch herself. Pet Noemie was thrilled when the oil dropped on her eagerly awaiting cheeks. She enjoyed the warmth that started to spread from the oil while his fingers manipulated her skin. After the spanking she had received, the oil soothed the tingling that she had been experiencing. "Oohh," she chirped as he continued to manipulate her fleshy cheeks. Her entire body loved the feelings that were radiating out from the warming sensations of his fingers. He had started to smooth the oil into her crack when she felt his first finger enter her body. Her chirping moans caused the other two pets to join her, with their butts wiggling with the butt plugs in them.

Master Adrastos enjoyed the sight of the wiggling tails bouncing around. The pets were squirming with sexual desires building inside their sexual cores.

To pet Noemie's surprise, she did not get a butt plug. She received his raging hard on. He entered her with a force that caused her to straighten up and press against his strong physique. She could see a hint of envy in the other two pets' eyes because she was the lucky one getting anally fucked and all they had were butt plugs. This made her happy, with her hips bucking against his groin. His hands pulled her hips back so hard against him. His ten-inch cock became fully sheathed within her dark cavern.

Master Adrastos was in seventh heaven with the three pets fully at his mercy. Pet Noemie was a delight, with her bouncing on the chair as he played with her butt. His cock was more than ready to fuck her asshole. He pulled himself out of her and with one hard thrust he pushed past her tight entrance again. He was way deep into her chamber that engulfed him totally.

"Ahhh," he moaned as he started a slow rhythm while dripping oil on his cock as it exited and reentered her. He pulled her hard to him again and she moaned in delight at being used by him. With his left hand, he reached over to pet Aishwarya and gave a hard swat on one of her cheeks then the other. He then gave her dangling tail a few pulls up and down making her squirm on her chair. He saw some of the juices squirting out of her, leaving a trail down her legs.

"Okay, pets, now play with your cunts. Make yourself start to feel an orgasm, but neither of you can cum," he commanded, as the two other pets reached down to play. He heard a chorus of moans coming from all three of them. Tapping pet Noemie on the shoulder he ordered, "Stop playing with yourself!"

With a moan of regret, she pulled her coated fingers away from her needy pussy. "Now give your fingers to Pet Petra to clean."

"Yes, Sir," pet Noemie said sadly.

He pushed her forward as he started his hard pace of pounding her bottom. He slowed down for a few moments to make the experience last a little longer, he reached over to pet Petra to rub her bottom before spanking it a few times. As with the other pet, he pulled her tail, making her jerk and buck against the movement of the plug inside of her.

Master Adrastos put both his hands on pet Noemie's hips and started to pound her so hard that they both cried out in pure pleasure. Then he spewed his seed deep into her dark bowels. He collapsed on to her, leaning over the back of the chair with her.

Now that he was spent, he pulled out of her with a loud pop, and before his seed could start to drain out of her, he pushed his largest butt plug into her hole.

Being a bit tired, he moved to the bed with the three pets in tow. It was still going to be a long afternoon and evening, once the party got started in the front yard around the giraffes.

****************

When offered pets, the female caterer, Hellanike, had looked over the male pets and turned to Master Balthazor, "I want you."

This surprised him. He had never been asked to pleasure anyone before, "I don't serve others, they serve me," Master Balthazor stated firmly.

"I know. What . . . I . . . want is a . . . a . . . spanking," she murmured softly.

He heard what she was saying but responded with, "I didn't hear you clearly."

Clearing her throat, she spoke a little louder, "I would like you to give me a spanking, Master Balthazor."

"Why?" Master Balthazor had an annoyed look and sound of exasperation in his voice.

"I have been without a dominant man for a while and I'm looking for the right man to do it," she pleaded, looking into his eyes and melting under his strong gaze.

"If you really want it, you know what to do to prove it," he commanded.

She looked at him for a moment, saying nothing as she turned away. By a chair on the lawn, she placed her hat and the handbag she was holding.

To everyone's surprise, she turned around and started to dance. Seductively, she danced over to Master Balthazor taking his hand to lead him to the bench nearby for him to sit on.

That was when she started to unbutton her blouse right in his face; with each button opening, she took a step backwards. Slowly, seductively, she removed each piece of clothing in a strip tease, becoming more aroused with every item she took off. She playfully teased herself for the gathered submissives and neighbors to watch. This was the first time she had ever stripped for more than one man. Mistress Joselyn came over to sit next to her husband. The pets came over to kneel next to the Dominant couple. All were enthralled with the show that was unfolding.

When Hellanike finished, she bowed before Master Balthazor.

"Kneel before me," Master Balthazor ordered.

"I'm sorry; Sir, but I don't know what is on the ground. My skin often has a bad reaction to grass," Hellanike told him.

"Not a problem. We have had others that have had allergies before," Mistress Joselyn commented.

"Thank you, Mistress," Hellanike said thankfully, remaining in her bowed position.

The Dominant couple spoke softly together while Hellanike waited for an answer. It seemed as though she had been standing forever in her position, when a hand placed a cuff with a leash on her wrist. Without a word, Balthazor pulled on the leash and she followed silently, not knowing where she was heading. She was just happy that this Master was willing to allow her bottom serve his disciplinary pleasure.

In Master Balthazor's private pleasure room, she looked around in astonishment at everything. She had heard of rooms like this but had never seen one before.

"You turned your back to me, which is something you are not supposed to do. You'll have to pay for that error," Master Balthazor placed cuffs on her wrists, as well as a pair on her ankles. He attached both cuff sets to several groups of cables. He manipulated the cables to stretch her legs open, exposing her tenderest treasures to him to view. Then he put her over a spanking pony.

Hellanike was lying over the spanking pony with great joy running through her body. The sensation of being at a Master's mercy was making her wet and wanton, but not the way she felt when she was at her own Master's mercy. With the first strike, she only felt a slight tingling in her bottom, for which she moaned with each hit. Each tap sent a feeling of happiness through her entire body and soul. She could tell that he was using a leather oblong paddle to spank her round bottom. She just moaned softly with the. There would be several taps with the leather side, followed by several with a soft padding. This went on for twenty strokes per cheek, when he stopped.* He is only toying with me. When is he going start to really let me have it? * she thought to herself, not daring to complain.

"Now, it's time to pay for not asking permission to strip," Master Balthazor now told her why she was being punished.

This time, he used a round paddle. At first, she could not tell what it was made of, but after several hard strokes, it no longer mattered. Her butt was being turned on fire, causing her to whimper until she started crying out in pain. Hellanike lost count of how many times she was hit this time. The engrossing, pleasurable pain was putting her into own private sanctuary.