Nina's Ride

Story Info
Nina goes on her first motorcycle ride.
1.9k words
4.17
51.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina is a skinny little thing. She has perky little tits and a cute little ass. She's going to have bruises on her ass where my fingers are digging into her butt cheeks while I fuck her from behind.

She's 19 and a junior at the university here. Nina has been working at the café for a little over a year. I've been trying to get her to go for a motorcycle ride with me since she started. Something always came up. She got sick; it rained; she was busy with her boy friend. There's no boy friend now, and I picked her up at her apartment earlier this evening.

Since it is so hot, I suggested a night ride. I helped her put the helmet on and explained the rules for being a passenger on a motorcycle and then we headed out of town toward the Devil's Backbone. It's a twisty, hilly road on the edge of the Texas Hill Country and is a blast on a motorcycle.

Nina had her arms wrapped around my chest. Her little tits were pressed against my back. It was hard not to think about them. She was wearing a tight T-shirt and when I picked her up I could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra.

About 20 minutes into the ride, we were getting close to a picnic area on top of the Backbone. It's a good spot for a smoke break and I down shifted as we entered the curve before the entrance to it.

We took our helmets off and wandered over to one of the picnic tables. I pulled out my cigarette rolling stuff and rolled us each a cigarette. I leaned against the end of the table and Nina leaned against my left side. We stood there, smoking and looking at the stars. The moon was almost full.

Nina looked up at me and said, "What are you grinning about?"

I laughed and dropped my cigarette, crushing it out with the toe of my cowboy boot. Nina dropped hers and stepped on it.

"You really want to know?" I asked her.

"Yes," she said.

"Well," I began, "About 20 years ago, a few months before you were born, the girl I was living with and I borrowed a car just so we could come up here and screw in the backseat."

Nina punched my arm. "No way," she said. "You're making that up."

"No," I said. "It's true. I didn't have a car and she had a little Toyota pickup. We borrowed my buddy's '74 Plymouth Valiant. We told him we wanted it because the Toyota only had an AM radio in it and his car had an AM/FM stereo with a cassette deck. We were going to go to Riley's for steaks, and wanted a radio to listen to. He believed us."

Nina laughed. "Details," she said. "I won't believe you until I hear details. All the dirty details."

I laughed and put my arm around Nina's shoulders. "All the dirty details? Well, O.K.

"We got the car and headed out this way. It was starting to get dark, must have been about 8:00 or so. We brought a bong and some pot with us and smoked some on the way to Riley's. We had T-bones with salads and baked potatoes and then headed here to the picnic area."

Nina moved around in front of me and put her arms around me. I put my hands on her waist and looked down at her. She's about for inches shorter than I am. She was looking up at me.

"Is this the good part?" she asked.

I laughed and said, "Well, it's the dirty part, but it wasn't that good."

She tilted her head to the side a little, frowned and said, "What do you mean?"

I said, "Well, we parked right over there and got out of the car. We came over here and stood right where we're standing and smoked a cigarette.

"It was getting close to midnight and there wasn't much traffic. But, the road's right there, not more than about 50, 60 feet away. It made us a little nervous. We saw a state trooper drive by at one point. That freaked us out a bit. We were both pretty stoned and the thought of getting caught fucking by a trooper made us nervous.

"We decided that he probably wouldn't be back and we started making out, kissing and groping each other. After a few minutes of that, we were ready to do it.

"We went back to the car and she got in the backseat, kicked of her shoes and took her jeans off. She wasn't wearing panties. She moved over to the far side, put one foot on the floor and the other on the seat.

"I kicked off my shoes, took my jeans off and crawled into the car, too."

Anna said, "What about your underwear?"

I laughed again and said, "I don't wear underwear."

She looked a little surprised. "You're not wearing any now?" she asked.

I said, "No."

"Oh, my," she replied.

She pushed her hips against me. "Come on," she said. "It's just getting good."

I moved my hands to the small of her back. "So," I said, "I got into the car and crouched down between her legs and started going down on her. I didn't do it for long, not long enough to make her come, anyway. I was still nervous and wanted to get it over with.

"I moved up, kissed her and started fucking her. It was awkward. Sex in the back of a car is not everything it's cracked up to be.

"I was looking out the window. I kept seeing cars go by. I was sure someone would turn in to see why there was a car here in the middle of the night. I even saw the state trooper go by again in the other direction.

"He didn't even slow down, but it scared me to death. I mean, we were half naked, fucking in the backseat and there was a bong and some pot under the front seat."

Nina laughed. "Oh, shit. That would have been bad."

I rubbed her back. I was starting to get hard. Holding her, talking about fucking was turning me on. I didn't think she could tell yet, but the way she was pressed up against me, it wouldn't be long before she felt my cock.

I said, "Yeah, it pretty much spoiled it for me. I fucked her for another couple of minutes and came. She wasn't even close to coming. She was O.K. with it. She didn't always come, but she usually did and it was always good. I should have bent her over the picnic table and fucked her from behind. It probably would have been better."

Nina pressed her hips against me again. I was really hard now and she could tell. She rubbed herself against my groin as she looked up me.

She said, "That's what I'd do."

"Oh, yeah?" I asked.

Nina licked her lips as she looked up at me. She whispered, "Yeah. I think that would be fun. Don't you?"

I rubbed her back and she moved her hips against me again. "I'm sure it would be," I said.

Nina let go of my and stepped back a little. Her eyes never left mine as she knelt in front of me. She rubbed my cock through my jeans and then unbuttoned and unzipped them. My cock stuck out from my body. She smiled and took it in her hand. She leaned forward and kissed the tip of my cock and then licked the under side of it. I groaned and she smiled at me and took it into her mouth.

"Oh, God, Nina," I said.

She pressed her lips against her fingers and stroked my cock, her mouth following her little hand up and down the shaft. She did this several times before letting my cock come out of her mouth. She smiled at me as she stroked my cock.

"That's good, baby," I said.

Nina licked the tip of my cocked and I moaned. She took me into her mouth again, let go of me with her hand and put her hands on my hips. She looked into my eyes as she took my whole cock into her mouth. I groaned as she bobbed up and down the length of my cock several times.

She let my cock slip from her mouth and licked the length of it, wrapping her tongue around me. She kissed the head again and looked up at me.

I put my hands on hers and said, "Come here, baby."

Nina smiled and stood up. I hugged her and kissed her, pushing my tongue into her mouth. We both moaned. My hands moved to her waist, then up her sides. I felt her little breasts through her shirt. Her nipples were hard. She moaned as my fingers brushed over them.

I let my hands move down her body and unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. Putting my hands on her hips, I pushed her away from me. I moved behind her and pushed her jeans down over her hips. They fell to her knees. I moved her to the picnic table, and she leaned forward, resting her forearms on it.

I knelt behind her and pushed her jeans down around her ankles. She looked back at me as I pulled her panties down. Nina moved her feet apart as far as she could I put my hands on her little ass cheeks and spread them. Her pussy was wet.

I leaned forward and licked her. Nina moaned as my tongue pushed between her lips. I licked and kissed her pussy as she moaned and groaned.

"Oh, Steve," she said. "I need you in me. Fuck me. Please fuck me."

I licked her one more time and pushed my tongue into her before standing up. I dug my fingers into her ass cheeks, spreading them. She moaned again as the head of my cock pushed against her pussy. I looked down and watched my cock slip into her.

"Mmmm, baby," I said. "You are so tight and wet."

I stood there for a moment, my cock buried in her. I fucked her slowly, pushing all the way in and then pulling out until just head of my cock was in her.

"Harder," Nina whispered. "Fuck me harder."

I shoved my cock into her and she gasped. I moved my hands to her waist and held her tight as I fucked her.

"That's good," she said. "That's good. Like that. Fuck me like that."

My balls were slapping against her clit. She moaned and made little sounds of pleasure.

"You feel good, baby." I said. "Your pussy feels so good."

I pounded into her. She groaned and panted as I fucked her.

"Yes. Yes. Yes," she chanted over and over.

I was close to coming and I fucked her a little faster. Nina moaned and her pussy tightened around my cock.

"Oh, God," she cried. "I'm coming. I'm coming."

I slammed my cock into her as she came. She cried out again as my come shot into her, my cock jerking inside her. I leaned over her, put my hands on her breasts and pulled her up to me. I held her as she caught her breath.

She laughed as my cock slipped out of her. She pressed her ass against me and said, "Picnic tables are way better for fucking than cars."

I have to agree with her.