Change

Story Info
A young woman's change of view about life.
2.8k words
4.44
34k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurie's father had a sudden and massive heart attack. It was a miracle he survived the doctors had told them. If he hadn't been at home when it happened, scaring the living hell out of her mother, he probably wouldn't have made it.

He had been standing in the kitchen talking to Laurie's mother went he went pale as a ghost.

"Are you alright?" his wife asked.

Except he couldn't answer. His left arm was numb as cold steel and his chest felt like it was going to fucking explode. He could have sworn somebody had just hit him in the chest with a sledge hammer. He looked at his wife and in that moment of near death he thought for sure he was looking at her for the last time. That was all he remembered until he awoke in the ICU.

"What happened?" he asked when he finally awoke, shit sticking out of everywhere on his body, enough machines monitoring his every tick and tock to run a small country.

"You had a heart attack," the nurse told him who standing over him with a needle the size of porcupine quill.

"When?" he asked.

"About three hours ago," she said. "You're lucky to be alive.

Laurie was only twenty-five and when she had got the call from her mother she nearly collapsed from the impact.

"He's at Mercy General right now," her mother said. "Please come down right away, Laurie."

That scared her more than the news. It was the way her mother had that pleading tone in her voice that scared Laurie. She recognized the fear in her mother's voice that death had knocked at their door and from the sounds of it he was still lurking outside the house trying to find a way in.

"I'll be right there," Laurie said hanging up and calling Johnny.

Johnny, her boyfriend for a about a year now, had agreed to go to the hospital with Laurie. She had sounded so frantic on the phone and on the way into the hospital Johnny gathered she was not prepared to lose her father at such a young age. He was only 52. It was obvious she hadn't given it any thought at all.

Laurie was an extremely sexy looking young woman. She had her light blond hair done so it was a copper color underneath and the lighter blonde through the top. It looked, Johnny thought, like it blended in. Johnny was the perfect compliment with dark, handsome good looks.

Their sex life, since they had met, was pretty good he had to admit, but something seemed to be missing on the whole. Laurie had always seemed a little hesitant about trying new things or just plain letting go.

Two days after her father's massive heart attack he underwent triple bypass surgery and had come out of it splendidly. Something, Johnny noticed, had changed in Laurie's voice when she had called him to ask if he wanted to drive into the hospital to see him again.

"How's he doing?" Johnny asked.

"Great," Laurie answered. "I'm so happy."

It had been a shock nearly losing her father. She realized it was not something she had prepared for and made her realize her parents would not be around forever. No one would be. It changed, as Johnny was soon to find out, her way of thinking.

Laurie pulled into his driveway and Johnny was sitting on the porch waiting her arrival. He grabbed a book and got into the car.

"Good morning," he said and she noticed he was looking at her; looking her over.

"Morning," she said. "What?"

"You have on your capris," Johnny said smiling.

He had bought them for her from Abercrombie and Fitch and this was the first time he had seen her in them.

"They look really nice," he said.

"You think so?" she asked. "My butt doesn't look too big in them?"

"I can't tell from here," he said. And he couldn't, she was sitting down. "But I'll let you know the first chance I get."

"How is your dad doing?" he asked.

"I talked to my mother this morning and he was awake and in good spirits," she said.

"That's good to hear," he said.

"I can relax now," she said and smiled at him.

They arrived at the hospital, parked and got out of the car. Immediately Johnny looked at her ass when she got out of the car. The white capri's thin material revealed a hint of her flesh colored ass. She had worn thong panties and the hint of flesh color sent a surge of heat through his cock. It immediately began to grow.

"Your ass looks perfect," he said.

"You're just saying that," she responded.

He glanced around, realized they were alone and unzipped his fly and pulled out his near erect cock.

"This doesn't lie," he said showing her his barometer of flesh.

She glanced around and much to Johnny's surprise took him in her mouth. He moaned loudly as she moved her mouth up and down his shaft. And then just as quickly she quit.

"We have to go," she said smiling wickedly.

With much difficulty he shoved his penis back into his pants and limped away.

Her father was pink with health and talking a mile a minute when they arrived in the room. Immediately Johnny could see a weight had been removed from Laurie's shoulders as she went to her father and hugged him.

"How do you feel?" she asked.

"Considering my chest was split wide open just yesterday I feel great," her father said.

"Oh, daddy," she said. "That's too much detail.

The visit went great. They stayed about an hour, laughed, talked and when the nurse came back in they decided to leave.

"Bye, daddy," she said giving him a hug and kiss.

"Bye, honey," her father said.

"Good bye, sir," Johnny said shaking her father's hand.

"You take good care of my little girl," her father said to him.

"I will, sir," Johnny said and they left.

On the walk back to the parking lot she thanked him for coming along.

"You really think my ass looks good in these?" she asked turning her ass towards him.

Again that surge of sexual desire fired through him and shot straight to his cock. The blood, uncontrollably, running into the flaccid penis and turning it rock hard.

"It looks better than good," he said.

"I can tell you're not lying," she said staring at the bulge in his pants.

They got into the car, paid the parking fee and drove away.

"How about a trip around the peninsula?" she asked.

"Sure," he said.

It was a bright sunny day. A perfect day for a trip around the finger of land that jetted out into Lake Erie. It was laced with beaches along each side and a popular area for runners and cyclists who rode or ran the path that led all the way around the ten mile stretch.

As they entered the peninsula she reached over and grabbed his hand. They wound down their windows and the fresh lake air swept in around them.

"I have to use the restroom," she said as she pulled into one of the rest areas.

"So do I," he said. "That coffee went right through me.

They pulled into the parking lot. She got out of the car and Johnny just watched her for a moment before he got out.

"I'll meet you when you get out," she said.

"Gotcha," he said waving.

When Johnny came out of the restroom he saw her standing up near a small port where boats could dock. It was next to a small lighthouse and she was the only one standing there.

"Hey," he said walking up behind her and reaching his arms around her waist and kissing the back of her neck. "What cha doing?"

"Just thinking," she said.

"About your dad?" he asked.

"No."

"What then?" he asked.

She turned to him, slid her hand down to his cock and sensually rubbed it up and down.

"I was thinking I'd like to suck your cock again," she said.

"Right here?" he asked surprised.

"No one is else here," she said looking around.

With that she unzipped his fly again, reached her hand into his pants and removed his cock. It was glistening and hard.

"My," she said rubbing the pre-come over the soft head. "Somebody's excited."

She leaned over and took him into her mouth. She slipped her hand under his balls and caressed them. She moaned and he came quickly.

"I think that was a record," she said coming up and wiping a small spot of come from her lips.

He put his cock back into his pants as she tossed him the keys to the car and said, "Your turn to drive."

She got into the car and he followed. They pulled out of the small parking lot and no sooner had they merged into some traffic when she kicked off her flip flops and slid her capris and panties off. He glanced over and she had spread her legs apart. Her left leg was bent at the knee and over the console near the gear shift. Her right foot was propped up near the passenger window and her pussy was fully exposed. She ran her hands over her pussy and slid a finger inside. She looked over at him, took her finger out of her silky pussy and offered it to his mouth. He sucked in her finger and tasted the tangy liquid.

"I want you to go down on me," she said.

"Right now?" he asked.

"Just pull over to the side of the road," she said. "I can't wait. I'm slippery wet."

Trying as best he could to avoid an accident he pulled over, luckily, without incident. She had started moaning in some kind of primitive chant and had pulled her pussy lips open with her hands as he jammed the gear shift into park. With the gear shift crammed painfully into his belly Johnny leaned over and started to slowly lick the slippery slit. Laurie spread her legs further and moved one of her hands behind his head and pressed his face into her pussy. He slid his tongue back and forth over her clit in a slow grinding motion. She was moving her hips up off the car seat trying to increase the friction as her moans became louder and louder.

"Don't stop," she hissed. "I'm going to come."

He, somehow, got his right arm free and slid a finger inside her pussy as she cried out in an orgasm. She shook for a few seconds longer and then relaxed back into the seat.

"That felt really good," she whispered.

Johnny sat back in his seat with an imprint of the gear shift imbedded into his belly, which he quickly forgot about when he looked at her, legs apart, with a look of sexual satisfaction spread across her face.

"That was pretty hot," he admitted.

"Looks like it," she said looking at the hard-on he was, again, sporting.

"Let's drive to the monument," she said slipping on her panties, pants and flip-flops.

He put the car into drive, checked the rearview mirror and merged back into the slow moving traffic.

The monument sat out near an inlet from the bay. It was a tribute to Admiral Batch for his winning a strategic battle over the British way back in 1870. It was a tall, phallic symbol that soared fifty feet into the air.

"Looks familiar," she said as they strolled hand in hand towards the monument.

"That's funny," he said. "Ever notice the center of the monument sits inside a circle."

"Yeah," she said squeezing his hand. "It's making me horny again."

She looked to her right near the shore and spotted an area with some trees and brush.

"Take me over there and fuck me," she said. "I want you to come all over my pussy and then I'll rub in with my hand."

He stumbled along the walkway like he was going to faint.

"Okay," he said weakly.

They walked over to the trees where she turned and kissed him deeply, sliding her tongue into his mouth.

"I can taste my come," she said to him seductively. "It tastes good mixed with yours."

"Yeah," was all he could muster.

She slid down the front of him and unbuckled his pants pulling out his cock and inserting into her mouth.

"Your cock tastes so good today," she said.

She pulled his pants all the way down but kept her mouthed wrapped around his cock. He removed his shoes and stepped out of the pants. She reached around with both hands and caressed his ass as she forced his cock deeper into her mouth. He placed his hands into her hair and pumped his cock in and out of her mouth in a fucking motion.

Johnny, still sliding his cock in and out of Laurie's silky mouth, looked out over the bay and spotted a boat in the far distance, two people, a man and a woman were on the bow looking his way. The man pointed and Johnny saw the woman lift a pair of binoculars his way. Instead of trying to hide he felt incredibly turned on.

"Hold on," Johnny said stopping Laurie's head. She looked up at him. "Take your pants off and get on your hands and knees," he told her.

Laurie stripped off her capris and straddled the grassy patch beneath her. Johnny knelt down, and with one eye still on the boat in the bay, slid his cock into Laurie's still wet pussy.

Another couple joined the first on the boat and all four were now looking Johnny's way. They were taking turns with the binoculars.

Johnny turned his attention back to Laurie, who now had her face near the grass and was grinding and moving her ass and hips into him, forcing his cock to slid in deeper. Johnny leaned over and pushed her top and bra up over her breasts and, cupping each one in his hands, began to knead and roll the nipples between his fingers. Laurie had kicked her capris aside and spread her legs further apart allowing Johnny to push his cock in even deeper. Laurie reached her hand between her legs and alternately rubbed his balls and her clit. Each time she moved her fingers over her clit she moaned and wiggled her hips back and forth over Johnny's cock. Johnny moved his hands from her breasts and grabbed her tight ass on each side and pumped her hips back and forth over his glistening cock.

Laurie moved forward and Johnny's cock slipped out. Laurie turned and lay on her back. She spread her legs and Johnny could see her pussy was hot pink with lust. Her lips were swollen and soaked with her own juices. Her eyes were dazed and wanton with lust. She reached up and grabbed Johnny's cock pulling him towards and into her. He slipped in easily and Laurie wrapped her legs around his back as her hands found their way to his ass. She proceeded to push and manipulate his ass and hips to guide his cock in and out of her pussy.

"I want you to come all over my pussy," she said in Johnny's ear.

Johnny glanced over at the boat and the four people looked awestruck that two people, one of whom knew they were looking, were fucking right out in the open...and enjoying themselves.

Laurie moved her hands between Johnny's lower ass and the sudden sensation of an orgasm struck him so quickly he had to jump back in order to pump his come all over Laurie's pussy. He pulled his cock out of her and, grabbing it with his right hand, squirted the hot liquid onto her clit and pubic hair. Laurie reached her hands down and began to rub the hot come into her clit, sticking fingers inside her pussy and then alternately licking her fingers and rubbing her clit. She stuck her fingers inside her pussy and then into Johnny's mouth as she neared another orgasm. He greedily sucked their come off her fingers and Laurie moaned in an orgasm.

Laurie looked up at him and Johnny glanced to his left. Laurie looked out over the bay and saw the people applauding the effort. She looked back at Johnny and smiled.

"How long have they been there?" Laurie asked.

"From the beginning," Johnny said.

"Let's get out of here," Laurie said.

They got up and dressed.

"Where to now?" Johnny asked.

Laurie looked around, a kind of gleam in her eyes, and she took Johnny's hand in hers.

"Let's go sit on the beach and wait for the sun to set," she said.