A Night Out

Story Info
Two girls. Every man's fantasy, or is it?
2.1k words
4.41
133.7k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JWalker7
JWalker7
42 Followers

One night I was out on the town. I headed out on my own as all my mates where shacked up with their girlfriends. It used to agitate me that my mates never came out anymore. It didn't take me long to get used to it. I'm an attractive guy in general, a little on the shy side but still did alright for myself. This night i decided to throw myself out of my comfort zone and head to a different club than my usual dives. I didn't particularly feel like running into one of my 'regulars' tonight so i headed a couple suburbs over.

As I entered this new place I was happy to note that the place was pumping. Good local band playing and plenty of young hot girls around to increase the aesthetic's of the place. I headed straight to the bar to get myself a scotch. After a few I decided to get up and dance. It always takes me a couple of drinks to get up on the floor as I'm not that good at it. I was rewarded very quickly for my bravery however, because it was not long before these to short, hot, gorgeous brunettes decided to share my dance space with me. They where both about 5'5 or so. one was quite petite and the other carrying a little bit of weight which suited her and made her look quite curvaceous. I asked their names over the bands noise and discovered the petite girl's name to be Alisha and the curvy girl was Sarah. Alisha's firm little ass was grinding against my crotch as she ran her finger through her hair while Sarah was behind me rubbing her chest against my back and running her hands all over Alisha and my bodies. Basically I was in heaven.

Alisha turned and indicated that she needed a drink. She grabbed me by the hand and led me to the bar. Sarah was in tow as we made our way through the crowd. Most of the guys glared at me, jealous of the position I was in. What can I say? every dog has his day! Alisha ordered a bottle of scotch which we took to one of the few vacant sitting areas around the room. Both the girls seemed like top chicks, funny, cute and hot as. My favourite combination. Although my opinion may have been biased due to the thoughts of me fucking them both at the same time. They where room mates too, both going to uni. Alisha was studying nursing and Sarah accounting. I pretended to be interested and they humoured me by listening to my life story but we all knew where this was heading and I think they where as antsy as I was to get this little show on the road. Sarah suggested that we should finish the bottle back at their place where it was easier to talk. I needed no more coaxing than that and we where quickly on our way.

The girls flat was a two bedroom affair. Simple but nice with that touch only girls can do to a home. We chatted for a very short period of time before the two girls wanted to 'show me something'. They ran into their respective rooms and after a short delay they appeared. Alisha came out first and she was dressed in a school girls outfit. A short plaid skirt. A white shirt tied up at the front exposing her firm, tanned midriff, and pigtails dangling from each side of her head. she was even sucking on a lollypop. It was such a cliche outfit and i used to scoff at guys that were turned on by it but now, seeing it in the flesh, I had to admit it was sensational. Then another cliche walked out the other bedroom door. Sarah was dressed in a cute little maids outfit that complimented her curves and displayed an excellent show of her cleavage. My cock was instantly hard.

"What do you think?" Sarah asked me.

"I feel like i'm in a porno or something. There's no camera's around the place is there?" was my reply.

The girls giggled as they walked over to me. sitting each side Alisha purred "guess you're just going to have to risk it." and they both placed their hands on my crotch and started to rub. The girls expertly had my pants down on the floor with minimal fuss and where stroking my cock. They where good. Really good. We took it in turns kissing each other. Then Sarah leant down and slowly slid her delicate lips over the head of my cock. I could feel her mouth gliding down my cock, nearly making it to the base. Slowly she went so that i could feel every inch of it slide into her sexy little mouth. As she slowly bought her head back up my cock she sucked hard. She moved her tongue around as she went. She picked up the pace until i was literally face fucking her. It was by far the best head i ever had.

"I want a go!" Alisha complained. She looked at me and pouted.

"It's ok" Sarah replied. There is plenty of cock to go around for both of us." They both giggled and Alisha was quick to latch on to mine. She was also a skilled cock sucker. Using her hands as well as her tongue She seemed to stimulate every sensitive part of my dick as she bobbed her head up and down. They swapped a few times over the next fifteen minutes or so. I made myself comfortable and enjoyed the pleasure these two sexy girls where giving me.

While Sarah was still sucking my cock Alisha whispered into my ear, "How would you like to fuck Sarah? She really likes to be screwed. She's a real little slut" I couldn't believe my ears. Now they where talking dirty to me! All i could do was nod my head enthusiastically. I was shocked. It was like every fantasy I'd ever had come true!

Sarah stopped sucking my cock looked up at me with her pretty eyes. Her mouth only an inch away from my cock which she was so expertly cuking only moments ago. "There is a catch though" I asked her what it was. She flicked her tongue out and licked the tip of my cock. It twitched involuntarily wishing to go back in that skillfull mouth. "You have to fuck me in the ass cos that's the only way I can get off."

"Anything to make you happy after the way you two just spoiled me."

"Remember you said that!" Alisha whispered and then gave me a wink. They both got off the couch and asked me to slouch down a bit so my ass was closer to the edge. I quickly obliged. Sarah faced away from me and positioned herself over my throbbing cock which was well lubricated from the attention it received earlier. Alisha held my cock upright and pointed it towards Sarah's sexy round ass. Sarah guided her self slowly to the tip of my dick, hovered there a moment and then started to push down. Her tight little ass was reluctant to let me in at first but after a little forceful persuasion from Alisha the tip of my cock slipped in. It felt amazing. It was just over the head of my dick and it gripped onto me with a firm yet sensual hold. Slowly Sarah slid down my shaft and the sensation of her tight little hole eating up my manhood inch by inch was incredible. To top it of Sarah made this sexy little whimper as she impaled herself on my cock. Her ass came to rest on my hips so she started to rotate hers as she got used to me inside her. The head of my cock was being moved around and was sliding in a circular motion inside her. It was one of the best feelings I'd ever had in my life.

All this time Alisha was kneeling in front of Sarah and as I couldn't see her I assumed she was going down on Sarah. The thought was more than a little tantalizing.

Sarah was soon accustomed to having me in her ass as she slowly started to ride me. She quickly got a good rhythm up and was bouncing up and down. On every down stroke she would thrust her hips forward. It was incredible. This circular movement she had going stimulated every part of my cock. It was luck I was fairly drunk or I would have cum there and then.

Sarah was making little whimpers and moans as i fucked her little pipe. She leaned back and rested her head next to mine so I could hear every little sound as she rode me. I reached up and grabbed her amazing tits and i started massaging them. "Harder" she instructed. I wasn't sure if she meant grab her tits harder or fuck her faster so I did both. It was the right thing to do, She started saying "oh god, oh fuck me yes." over and over. I shut my eyes and enjoyed the ride.

It was then that i felt something moist at the tip of my anus. I figured it to be Alisha giving me a rim job. I was so caught up in it all i didn't bother protesting this was the best night i'd ever had. Then it happened. Something forced its way past my sphincter and buried itself deep in my ass. My eyes flew open and through Sarah's hair I could see Alisha kneeling in front of us. A cheeky little smile on her face while she started to fuck my ass! In a fucking school girl uniform no less. I was being fucked by what looked like a young school girl! I quickly realised that Alisha was hiding a little surprise all along and that Sarah was probably the same.

I wasn't appalled by the idea of a transexual. I knew they existed, but I was never turned on by the thought of one either. I started to struggle but the two girls continued on their merry way. I was stuck. My cock up a tranny's ass while a little school girl fucked me. My brain was telling me i had to do something. What could i do? I couldn't move. My cock was still in Sarah's tight little ass, and Alisha was fucking me like I was some whore. After the realisation dawned on me that there was no getting out of this my brain started to register the senses in my body again. Regardless of what I thought, it felt good. Alisha's dick sliding in and out of my ass rapidly fucking me and hitting my prostate. And my cock in Sarah as she started bouncing up and down on me with greater fervor. She was obviously turned on by the idea of me being screwed. I was enjoying the way Alisha's school girl cock felt as it filled me up and I started to miss it every time it slid out. But within seconds, and to my relief, it always rammed itself back inside me. fulfilling an unknown desire.

I must have started looking like i enjoyed it because Alisha said to me, "you like this don't you you little slut? You love me fucking your ass cos your a little bitch. Your my little bitch now." and she fucked me harder.

I didn't bother replying I just shut my eyes again and lost myself in the moment. That's when Sarah decided to announce that she was going to cum soon. Her ass had started clenching down on my cock. It was an even better sensation than before. It was tighter and now I had Alisha's cock fucking me with no regard and I loved it. Sarah screamed out as she came and her cum pulsed out her cock all over Alisha's uniform. The contractions of her ass and the absolute pounding Alisha was giving me became too much and I shot my first jet of cum up Sarah's ass. This in turn made my sphincter clench even tighter onto Alisha increasing the pleasure her cock was giving me. Half way through my orgasm Alisha started to cum and I could feel the hot streams of her juices shooting up my ass. This prolonged my orgasm and I felt like my cock was going to explode as jet after jet of cum spewed into Sarah's tight little pipe. Alisha fucked me mercilessly as she released herself fully. We all released one just after the other in a pile of skin, cock and cum. It was a daze for a few minutes after that and all three of us just lay there. I decided then that I had to get these girls phone numbers.

JWalker7
JWalker7
42 Followers