Teacher Training Ch. 03

Story Info
Chloe is forced deeper into depravity by her pupil's whim.
7.6k words
4.52
263.2k
38
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
545 Followers

Chloe Hunt awoke on Saturday morning, her head swirling and body aching. Had she really been fucked by an entire rugby team or was it just another one of her dreams? No, it had been real enough, validated by the feelings in her body. In comparison, the dreams had now become pale imitations of that couple of hours in the changing room.

Limping across the landing, the pretty schoolteacher ran a long hot bath, generously doused with bubble bath, stepping in tentatively and standing for a minute whilst growing accustomed to the heat. Sucking in the steamy air she eased down onto her backside, submerging in the bubbles that puffed up like a giant meringue. Head only above water, the undercurrent stroked at her battered pussy like hot fingers. Oh that felt so good.

Reaching down Chloe spread the soft lips wide, submitting to the water's urgings, groaning in a mix of pain and pleasure as its warmth entered her inner sanctum. Gathering up a ball of foam in her fingers and arching her back upwards, she brought instant relief, literally cleansing away the soreness inside. No permanent damage, it seemed, she teased the clit until it throbbed. At the same time, Chloe cupped each pert breast, wincing at the pain from the bite marks that had been inflicted by Jack two nights earlier and which remained as a reminder. After the events of the previous night, it seemed an eternity. Oh how she wanted Jack back and for her life to return to normal. Taking the plunge she submerged fully, the blonde mane straggling like jellyfish tentacles at the surface.

It was then that something happened that took her breath away – quite literally. The bathroom door barged open and in crashed a shadowy figure. Chloe's head re-emerged through the surface, face masked in terror and about to scream when a large hand stretched to cover her face and push it back down again before water. The resultant cry was muffled, a line of staccato bubbles pumping upward from her lips.

Chloe thrashed from side to side, trying to break free of the strong grip, the water crashing in waves around her. She watched through the glazed surface as her assailant's free hand reached down to find its way between her legs. Three thick fingers parted the labia, making a bee-line for her swollen clit. Straining to see, she made out the face of Charlie, her milkman. A chirpy type of chap given to flirting on the doorstep, he'd asked her out hundreds of times to no avail. All that pent-up lust had now manifest itself in this violent liaison. "You've had your chances, Chloe dear," he averred, the words wavy.

The milkman's fingers bent to rub her clit purposefully, sending more air bubbles to the surface like machine-gun fire. As the air drained from her lungs, the heady feeling was like nothing Chloe had ever experienced before. She came hard as the last helpless trail of air bubbles burst on the surface...

* * *

Chloe awoke from the dream with a fearsome jerk, alone in the bathroom. Suddenly the water felt cold around her body and she shivered markedly. Outside in the street, the milk float rattled a lonely furrow sending an even bigger shiver down her spine. An intense dream, the squirt from the resultant orgasm had left a cloudy seam of pussy juice in one of the clumps of foam. Rising quickly, the pretty blonde groped for the towel, its warmth and downy feel bringing welcome relief.

As she dried, a knock on the front door startled her. Easing aside the curtains to peek out, Chloe saw the milk float parked obliquely outside and heard Charlie the milkman whistling on the porch. Damn, it was Saturday and he'd come to collect. She swallowed hard, a frightening thought. The knock came louder, more insistent, and Chloe was forced to wrap the towel around to go to answer, peering around the edge of the door. Charlie's eyebrows elevated as he spotted the matted clump of wet hair and a glimpse of bare damp shoulder. He tried to catch a look around the door, giving Chloe a big early morning smile and causing her heart to race. "Keep the change," she stated, thrusting the note into his hand to curtail the embarrassment.

As she did so, the door opened a few more inches, just as the towel slipped ever so slightly, revealing the briefest hint of nipple. Charlie issued a salacious parting glance, his features etched indelibly on her brain. Closing the door, she leaned back upon it, breathing like an asthmatic. It was then that she realised she'd wet herself, a warm stream trickling seductively down her inner thigh. She jumped as the door rattled once more, face a picture of fear. Oh God, was Charlie coming back to finish the job like in the dream?

Composing herself, despite standing in a warm puddle of pee, Chloe opened the door a crack. It was not Charlie but Kevin's father Frank Manning that stood on the step. An overbearing older man, Chloe seemed to be surrounded by them.

Then a thought struck her hard like a head on smash, stealing her breath. Frank had seen the CCTV tape, hadn't he? Oh God, he must have done. Why else would he be at her front door? Was this nightmare ever going to cease? Chloe quaked inwardly, waiting for the accusation to fall. Shuffling uncomfortably, her pee-hole quivered once more and a warm gush tickled her pubes, running down her thighs.

"The wife and I are going away for the weekend," began Mr Manning. "Could you keep an eye on Kevin, make sure he doesn't throw any wild parties?"

Ironic words, Kevin was the least likely person capable of throwing a wild party. Chloe nodded her head vigorously, unable to shut the door quickly enough. Again she leaned back against the door, fighting to control the tears. Even at the weekend her ordeal remained. Stepping over the warm puddle, she eased off the towel, naked in the hallway. On hands and knees she mopped up her mess, feeling worthless.

A precious half an hour snuggled into the sofa was interrupted by the bleep of the mobile phone, sending her heart racing. Kevin's message was simple: Next door, one hour.

* * *

An hour later the demure schoolteacher stood on the neighbour's step, shivering in spite of the clement weather. Kevin answered the door with a grin, ushering her through into a lounge that was not dissimilar to her own but in reverse. She was shocked to observe that her schoolboy tormentor was not alone. An equally, if not even more geeky kid was perched on the edge of the sofa, wearing spectacles and a goofy expression. "This is my cousin, Nigel," Kevin announced.

"You never said anything about..." Chloe began.

"Shut it," Kevin snapped.

Chloe lowered her head instinctively. "Sorry."

"SORRY? Sorry what?"

"Sorry SIR."

Kevin allowed himself a satisfied grin, taking a seat next to his cousin. Nigel looked young and under developed, surely no older than his mid teens, but Chloe was assured that he was eighteen. It occurred to her through the myriad of grotesque thoughts circulating her head that these two had probably reached adulthood without seeing a woman naked, other than on the Internet or in a porno mag. In many ways she could be seen to be providing a valuable service. At least that was what she tried to convince herself, to justify this madness to a rapidly eroding conscience. "So, what is it you want today, Sir?" she asked meekly.

Kevin looked on thoughtfully, like a kid in a sweetshop who'd found a banknote. He took a minute to consider the options. "Okay, do a striptease for us."

Chloe cringed, not so much at the request itself as the implication. She'd hoped they might take turns at screwing her, satisfying their urges and in the process losing their cherries and then let her be. It would be a quick release. Or that was what she'd hoped. As it was, this had all the hallmarks of a lingering torture. The pain showed on her pretty face. Kevin shook his head, sighing. "Miss Cunt, if you're not at least going to make it look like you're enjoying this, we're going to have to hurt you. Understand?"

The mere threat jolted the pretty teacher and she forced a smile that radiated over to Kevin. "That's better. You see, if you play ball and be a good girl, all this will be over – today.

Chloe regarded him quizzically. "Today?"

"I'll delete your picture and destroy the CCTV tape, and that'll be the end of it."

Chloe's lips curled upward in a genuine yet uneasy smile. Could she afford to believe him? Was this just another one of his games to give her false hope before snatching it away again and leave her broken? She had to believe for, right at that moment, it was all the hope she could cling to.

"Get on with it," Kevin commanded, growing ever impatient.

Chloe stole a huge breath. Must make this good, she told herself, turning away from the boys so her back was to them. I must make them cum quickly. I could be out of here a free woman by midday. The joy gave her a rosy glow.

Running her fingers through the tangle of hair, she bobbed her head from side-to-side and as if getting into a routine. Leaning forward, her peachy arse bobbled in the air, a hint of lace displayed as the short skirt rode up to the tops of each thigh, contented sighs audible from the appreciative audience on the sofa.

Against her better nature, this whole scenario was proving to be less detestable than she'd envisaged. Actually she was getting quite into it. "You like my bum?" she enquired seductively, lapsing into the character of a dirty stripper with relative ease.

Looking back through her legs, she licked her lips, before repeating the question. "I said do you like my bum?"

"Yesssssss," rang out the chorus of approval.

Chloe placed her palms flat on the carpet, giving her arse a good wiggle. The skirt fluttered, riding higher to expose more panty lace. Gripping her ankles she continued to writhe from side to side. Slowly the sexy blonde ran her hands up each calf, letting out a contrived gasp of lust.

"She IS one hot bitch, you were right," commented Nigel, speaking for the first time.

"Mmm, she's the hottest bitch in school," Kevin concurred.

Almost involuntarily Chloe's pussy twitched at the words. Hands caressing and moving upward over her calves, she continued to pant in mock desire. Finding her thighs, the gasp reached a crescendo. Through the gap in her legs she could see the bulges in their trousers quite clearly. "Don't mind me, boys," she mouthed hoarsely, licking her lips. "Feel free to get those lovely big cocks out."

Both grinned, glancing at each other for validation before wrestling zips down. As Chloe's fingers reached the apex of her thighs and disappeared inside her skirt, two rock hard pricks were unveiled. Tentatively their fists wrapped around each shaft in unison, stroking gently.

At the same time Chloe moaned with the first semblance of genuine arousal as her fingers made contact with the crotch of her moist panties. Gently she pushed against the cotton crotch, barely parting the lips, teasing and pleasing herself whilst purring seductively.

Pirouetting around, she faced them, their fists easing up and down their shafts to reveal a pair of glistening purple domes. "Mmm, you dirty little boys," she cooed, the scene undeniably arousing, even if they were two geeks.

Hands at her navel, slowly Chloe began to unbutton from the bottom up, taking supreme care not to rush things. The blouse parted to reveal a soft pale stomach. Both lads looked on in awe. The blouse was then despatched to unveil a lace clad bosom that heaved ever so slightly as she cupped at it. Eyes fixed upon Kevin's groin she couldn't fail to notice his fist speed up a notch, the foreskin blurring. Pushing out her elbows then pulling them back in against the sides of her pert breasts, the lovely teacher made a hot cleavage. She imagined the boys would love nothing better than to get their hard pricks lost in that soft ridge of taut flesh. Chloe blew hard, the whole scenario unreal yet so arousing.

Reaching back down, Chloe worked a pair of thumbs inside the waistband of the skirt, shuffling it at her hips whilst gyrating to some imaginary tune in her head. She had to keep reminding herself that she was some cheap stripper, a dirty slut. Oh God, yes, I'm a dirty fucking slut, she repeated over and over in her head until she believed it. Gradually the miniskirt eased free and down her shapely legs, pooling on the floor at her feet. Lifting one, she kicked it free.

Clad in just a bra, panties and heels, the gorgeous blonde was a rare sight to behold, a mix of coquettish schoolgirl innocence and a teacher's experience. Willing it to go on forever, Nigel's strokes began to slow noticeably, stemming the urge to cum too quickly. Kevin, on the other hand, masturbated with carefree abandon, precum leaking from the eye and down the greasy purple knob. Evidently Chloe was pleasing him.

Hands caressing her ribcage, Chloe continued to tease before reaching behind to unclasp the bra, letting it loosen around her breasts. Working down the spaghetti straps, they cascaded off her arms until the bra was held in place by gravity and a pair of nipples that had sprouted at least an inch. Chloe reached up to toss back her blonde mane, working through her fingers like sand.

As the bra shifted and threatened to fall at any moment, the tops of Chloe's areolae were exposed. Catching hold of each end, Chloe shifted the bra back and forth across her breasts like a born stripper, chafing the edge of each erect nipple. Panting, she let it slide away and down her torso, twisting around just in time to conceal the bounty from the eager teen eyes. Damn, they'd turned her into one hot tease.

Shaking her bum in the boys' faces, she shuffled closer until they could smell the scent of arousal emanating from between her legs. "Touch my arse, Nigel," she suggested.

Gingerly the geeky schoolboy extended a hand, palming the flesh and quickly pulling it away like he'd touched a hot radiator. Chloe smiled broadly. It was difficult to know who was forcing who.

Turning around once again, she stood statuesque, facing the boys with a hand touching each opposite shoulder, cross-like over her chest to keep her breasts covered. Both boys were puffing like steam engines by now, wanking furiously. Chloe smiled, flashing her pearly white teeth. "Mmmmmmmm, cum for me boys," she purred.

Both looked close to exploding yet were trying to hold on for dear life. "Here they are, boys, my gorgeous tits," she announced, lowering each arm to reveal a pair of breasts that stood proud and firm with cherry ripe nipples.

The exquisite sight proved all too much for one of the virgin schoolboys. Nigel came hard, the moment marked by a triumphant grunt, spunk arcing as he aimed for his belly. A second wave followed and he fell back exhausted, spectacles misted.

Kevin maintained eye contact with his teacher's breasts, mentally ravishing them until he too could contain himself no longer. An impassioned groan and another belly flooded with seed. And Chloe still had managed to keep on her heels and panties!

A few pulsing heartbeats elapsed before Kevin regained his composure and control, leering across at the onlooking Chloe. "Well, don't just stand there, slut, clean us up."

Chloe winced.

"DO IT! Every fucking drop."

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir."

Humbly she dropped to her knees, hesitating momentarily. Sensing her reticence, Kevin wrapped his fingers in her hair, pressing her face down to his gooey tummy. Chloe felt the stuff inhale up her nose and coat her lips as she fought to breathe. When Kevin's grip eased, her tongue lapped at the sticky pool like a thirsty kitty. She circled, vacuuming up the surplus, ensuring every stray splash was consumed and his stomach left spotless.

Without further prompting she took the softening cock in hand, feeding it into her waiting lips and sucking the head clean. Glancing up, she looked for approval. Kevin issued a silent nod.

Shuffling across on her knees, Chloe did likewise to Nigel, suctioning up the creamy deposit and giving the head a good suck to ensure it was as clean as his cousin's.

It was only then that Chloe realised that SHE craved relief like never before. They couldn't leave her like this. It wasn't fair. Her heart was pounding against her exposed breast, her cunt was throbbing and her pussy was stuck to the crotch of the panties like glue. Fuck me Kevin, give me what I need, her brain was crying out. Please, please, please put out this fire in my aching loins. Chloe crashed down into the space between each boy.

Kevin seemed to read her mind, indicating to the flaccid cock on his belly. Reaching over, Chloe palmed it, stroking and trying to nurse it back to life. Yet even for a young man with boundless energy it was too much to ask. "Oh God I need to cum so bad," she whined.

Reaching aside she took each boy's left hand, placing them on her crotch and groaning at the mere touch. It was like an electric shock to the groin. Never before had she felt so wanton. "Please," she begged, before the tone became more insistent.

Forcefully she pushed each set of fingers inside the crotch of her sopping panties, using her own hand to guide Nigel's fingers to her button while Kevin's slid in and out of the oily groove. Her juices greased their slender fingers and she mewed like a cat on heat. Gradually each boy got the idea and Chloe was able to take away her guiding hands to concentrate on twisting and pinching her pulsating nipples. "Oooooooh," she moaned, consumed with lust. "Deeper. Finger my hot cunt."

She grinned as the sensations found their way to each cock, slowly inflating like limp party balloons being filled with air. Soon each cock was hard once more and Chloe took them in hand, stroking and squeezing, eliciting a volley of moans and a heightened bout of attention to her cunt. Up and down pummelled her fists, in and out plunged their fingers, all working in unison. "Now fuck me," she pleaded.

"After you've had fifteen cocks up there," replied Kevin dismissively.

Chloe blushed.

"Dirty sluts like you don't deserve our nice clean cocks."

"Oh God, make me cum with your fingers then," she ordered, pumping their cocks like crazy.

Suddenly her body jerked and the orgasm struck like a bolt of lightning to the pussy. "Ooooooooh," she growled, before screaming, her body jerking crazily. "Oooooooh."

Almost immediately her attention to those hard cocks had the desired effect on each boy. She lowered to receive Nigel's load in her mouth, swallowing the swollen cock, feeling the eruption at the back of her mouth and the trickle of cum down her throat. Kevin stood up to milk his wad in her face, fist blurring at his midriff. Chloe was drenched in cum, swallowing eagerly before pulling each lad to her, their cheeks on her heaving breasts. Sleep came easily.

* * *

When Chloe awoke, the sky outside was fading to grey and Nigel was gone. Kevin had showered and applied perhaps a little too much aftershave for Chloe's tastes, its scent oppressive. She kept a tight lip however. "The last part of the deal," he confirmed. "Then you're a free woman."

Chloe looked over, enquiring with her eyes. "We're going out on a date," the schoolboy confirmed.

A date? Chloe suppressed the urge to show any hint of emotion though the very thought made her skin crawl. What if she was seen out with Kevin by other pupils? Or worse, by other teachers?

"You've an hour to get ready for me. Go get yourself cleaned up and wear the sluttiest outfit you can find."

"And then after tonight you'll let me go?"

Kevin issued a little nod of confirmation.

* * *

"No, no, no, no, no," sighed Kevin in exasperation as he opened the door. "Not nearly slutty enough."

And Chloe thought she'd chosen well in the tight yellow halter, grey pencil skirt and calf length black leather boots.

"Now lift your halter."

Still on the doorstep, Chloe did as ordered, allowing Kevin to unclasp the bra. He smoothed the halter back down, brushing the schoolteacher's attentive nipples. "That's better," he confirmed. "Now, your panties too."

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
545 Followers