Service Me

Poem Info
1k words
3
3k
0
Poem does not have any tags
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Service Me, my pet, by standing before me with your wrists strapped tightly to your thighs, wearing only the frilly, feminine pink silk panties that I allow you as covering. Thrust your pubis forward so that I can enjoy torturing your balls by raking the tips of my sharpened claws over your excitedly tingling, silk-covered flesh. Let me hear you softly, yes softly, whimper and plead after I rip away your panties, first clawing your uncovered sex then lightly teasing its covering hair.

Service Me now, my poor pliant lapdog, after I have freed your wrists and finished clawing your scratched and swelling balls. Slowly stroke your frivolous little cock while I watch. I will indulge myself by squeezing and pulling and pinching and mashing those same swollen, quivering testicles while you plead for my permission to cum. How delicious to watch you as you squirm and twitch in desperation, as you strain to avoid the climax that I will forbid. Of course, I will also continue to pump your silly little cock.

Service Me now, my dildo toy, by placing you hands behind your back. Let me continue the slow stroking of that insignificant cock, which I shall never allow inside of me, as you writhe in your pathetic struggle to hold back your climax. My hand on your cock will be kitten soft, seductively promising as I bring you to the brink of relief many times. I will luxuriate in your tantalization, as you beg for release again and again. I will relish your despair as my finger in your ass slowly milks your cum, drop by anticlimactic drop.

Service Me now, after I have neutered you, by showing me how you crave the taste of your own filth, your disgusting, slimy "man-sauce." As you lick up your cock mess that I will smear over my hands and upper body, remember not to gaze just yet upon my delectable breasts. You have not earned the privilege of viewing my voluptuous charms. Worship my breasts by tugging on my nipples with your teeth. Consume them to the areolas, then roughly draw them out through your tightly clinched teeth. Ah!

Service Me now, my fawning weakling, by gifting me with your pain as you are lovingly embraced many times by my riding crop. Take pleasure in my sensual virtuosity as I apply its caress to your flesh. Then turn and bend over so that I can use your unlubricated anus as a cunt, first for my crop handle, and later for all of my exciting strap-on toys. Cry for me! Shriek! Let me hear you squeal in pain, like the man-pig you are, as you rediscover that I can fuck you for amusement whenever I may choose.

Service Me now, my weeping cunt-toy, with the adoring intensity of your gaze as I once again unbutton my blouse to permit you to worship my breasts, my areolas, my nipples with your unworthy eyes. Memorize what I have permitted you to look upon, for you shan't often be allowed to gaze upon my naked charms. You must earn that favor through many markings with my riding crop, through the skill of your tongue in my pussy, through your unceasing service to my self-indulgent, lustful cravings.

Service Me now, my little sex worm, by kneeling with eyes closed between my soft naked thighs. Separate my pussy lips with your thumbs and forefingers. Place your4 nose in my slit. Inhale deeply of my pungent sexual fragrance, as my juices flow and mingle. Worship the sweet perfumes of my sensuality and my carnality. Gaze briefly, but only briefly, upon my pulsating, passion-swollen vulva. Anoint my mons with warming oil. Then fan my lustful embers with your lightest breath.

Service Me now at last, after I have savored to the fullest the pleasures of using you as the eunuch slut that I have made of you, by kneeling with your mouth to my pussy. LICK! SUCK! CHEW! TASTE MY RIPE, SWOLLEN PUSSY! Tease my clit lightly with the tip of your tongue. Put your fingers inside me and gently squeeze my spongy G-spot to prolong my orgasms. Flow the lead of my "pussy song", moans and purrs interspersed with panting cries of lascivious pleasure. LICK, SUCK, CHEW MY CLIT.

Service Me again and again and again, exhaust me with orgasms, one climax following seamlessly on another. I need to mark you again with my crop. It adds to my pleasure; it adds to my cum. What power, knowing that you feel the sting of my crop as you continue to pleasure me! I explode in wild frenzied ecstasy, again and again! I loose count. I am breathless with my dissolute indulgence in sensual pleasure. Your pain and the hopeless throbbing of your cock only intensify my dissipation!

Service Me now, my special pet, as I have trained you to do, by gently licking the outer fringes my pussy and softly nibbling my mound as I tranquilly enjoy my afterglow. Then place your mouth tightly against my pussy. Drink me! Let my delicious piss fill your mouth. Savor it! Swallow it! It is my hot, salty, cum-tainted reward for your skillful service of all my needs. Do not spill a drop for it is the essence of my respect for you. Dry me with your tongue.

Be Patient now, my pet. You may service me again – in an hour or a day or a week, whenever your Mistress' shall demand satisfaction of her sensualism, her sex- uality, her lust, her eroticism, her self indulgence, her carnality, her wanton- ness, her lewdness, her dissoluteness, her debauchery, ... oh, just any of her lascivious whims. Don't worry about pink panties just yet. Some friends may come over and I would prefer you in cock collar and leash as you serve us drinks.

. . .Oh, Yes, if you continue to service me as you've been trained, if you continue to give me pleasure in the many uses to which I shall put your mouth and cock and ass, well then, I have decided that in another four weeks I shall permit you to cum once, but only once, as you stand before my friends and myself and masturbate, while we allow you to gaze on our naked charms. Don't disappoint me before then or it shall be a very long time before I shall permit you to cum again!

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
p.s

the link for that is:

http://www.literotica.com:81/forum/showpost.php?p=17724492&postcount=1268

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Welcome

to Lit. I've mentioned your poem in today's new poem reviews on the poetry board.

Share this Poem