Greek Myths: The Trojan War Ch. 1

Story Info
Aphrodite takes Helen to Paris.
1.7k words
4.15
51.8k
19
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,551 Followers

Author's Note: These chronicles will only be based on Homer, I am not following his story exactly... this particular chapter has remnants of lesbian sex and bdsm, but is mostly MF consensual sex. Enjoy!

---------------------------------

Helen lay curled beside her husband, Menelaus, who was already asleep. As well he should be, he'd completely worn himself out with his abuse of her that evening... she was just as exhausted as he but the aching pain her body wouldn't allow her slumber just yet. Tonight had been awful... he'd been angered about his brother Agamemnon's lust for power and he'd taken it out on her body... Menelaus liked his women submissive and controlled. Helen had spent long hours tied as he whipped her and did unspeakable things to her body, taking her in ways that no woman should be had in.

She was well aware that out in the fields, and with the soldiers, young men were often introduced to sexual pleasures by older men... and she sometimes wondered if Menelaus hadn't preferred those young men. He certainly took far too much pleasure in thrusting his meat into her mouth and anus for her peace of mind. Or her peace of body... he'd only pleasured himself in her womanhood once that night, the rest of his assault had focused on taking her like a man takes another man.

Shuddering a little, Helen pulled herself a little further away from her husband, wishing fervently that any of the other suitors had succeeded in winning her. Wishing that she could be far, far away from the demon that she was bound to...

Then her eyes widened as a small ball of glowing light came in through the window and began to grow. She stifled a gasp, not wanting to wake her husband up.

A sweet female voice laughed, "Do not worry sweet, he will sleep soundly through this night, you can be sure."

Helen stared amazed as the shape formed in front of her was the most beautiful woman she'd ever seen, glowing with power and smiling at her benevolently.

"Come with me," the woman said, reaching out her hand, and before she knew what she was doing Helen had reached out her hand as well, touching the fingertips of the unknown woman.

Air rushed by them, and Helen screamed with fear... the only things that seemed real were her and the woman, and she was barely touching her... if she let go, would she fall through the rushing clouds beneath her feet? Then, suddenly, the air stilled and she did fall onto the cloud... but not through it.

"You are hurt," murmured the woman, and she lowered her lips to the bruise on Helen's cheek. She began kissing Helen's naked body all over, and where her lips touched the hurt disappeared and pleasure tingled. Helen wanted to protest, she felt so strange... she'd never been a lover of women - not that she loved Menelaus either - but she didn't want to stop the healing. Or the pleasure.

The strange woman lingered over her breasts, teasing the sore nipples to hardness with her tongue... but instead of the mix of pain and pleasure that Menelaus created, there was only pleasure and the recession of pain. Then the woman's mouth traveled down Helen's body and between her legs, and Helen gasped as pleasure broke through her wet folds... pure pleasure, not the strange mix that preceded an unwanted orgasm created by her husband. Wave after wave of crashing ecstacy as the tongue laved her womanhood. Helen screamed her pleasure... not wanting it to ever end... not sure if she was dreaming or if this was real, but hoping that it wouldn't ever stop.

Sadly, it did, but the reminder of pleasure still tingled in her body as she stared at the woman, panting a little from the sensations. The woman smiled at her, and then turned, gesturing through the clouds,

"This is Paris."

Helen saw a young man walking towards her, closer to her own age in her early twenties then Menelaus was in his late thirties. He was very handsome, and he was smiling with some of the same light in his eyes that Menelaus sometimes had... she wanted to shrink from him, afraid that she had been healed only to be hurt again.

"She's beautiful," Paris said to the woman. Helen was surprised, how could he think her beautiful when he was looking straight at the most gorgeous woman she'd ever seen? Obviously the woman was some kind of Goddess, how could Helen possibly compete?

"The most beautiful woman in the world," The woman said to him, "Just as I promised."

And then the woman began to walk away, leaving Helen alone with Paris. Helen wanted to cry out to her, beg her to return and protect her from this man... but she was gone almost as swiftly as she'd brought Helen there. All she could do was stare helplessly and frightened at the man Paris.

He smiled at her, completely innocent and unassuming, and she felt a little of her fear trickling away. So young... he was so young, she knew that they were probably about the same age, but she felt so old in fear and experiences.

"So beautiful..." he murmured as he looked at her. And then he stepped forward, kneeling in front of her and reaching out to touch her hair. Menelaus had never knelt, not even when she'd been sprawled on the ground at his feet.

Helen smiled at the compliment, unable not to... it had been so long since anyone had complimented her. When she'd first been married she'd had so many suitors fighting over her, wooing her... but now that she belonged to Menelaus there was nothing of the sort. It felt so good to be admired again.

Paris returned the smile and leaned in to kiss her, his lips hesitant, unsure... Helen felt herself responding, liking the fact that nothing was being demanded of her. She was still tingling with leftover pleasure from the lips of the Goddess, and suddenly she very much wanted to lay with this young man. This young man who was not demanding, who was hesitant... who thought her beautiful. After all, she was lying in clouds, taken there by a Goddess. Obviously she was dreaming, why not make love to her dream man?

He gasped, almost as though surprised - which delighted her - as she deepened the kiss. Reaching out, his hands gently curled around her body, making her sigh with happiness at the gentleness of his touch, the soothing caresses that ignited fire in her body. She'd never understood why she would wetten for Menelaus' rough treatment, why it would arouse her to be abused... and she much preferred this desire for Paris, this excitement for sex that had nothing to do with pain.

"Take me," she whispered into his mouth, laying back and pulling him on top of her. Paris groaned, the groan of a man who is still unbelieving of his incredible good fortune. Smiling, Helen spread her thighs for him, feeling his swollen member nudging at the entrance to her body. Gently he began to press into her, almost teasingly slow, as if he didn't want to hurt her.

"Harder," she told him, "You can be harder..." She hated that she wanted him to, hated that response in her body that wanted less of the gentleness... but it was what she wanted. And he would not be doing it maliciously, taking pleasure in any of her pain or discomfort, and that would make all the difference in the world.

"I don't want to hurt you," he said, making her melt with his eyes. Helen wrapped her legs around him, trying to pull him further inside her.

"It doesn't hurt," she said, and she strained upwards to catch the lobe of his ear between her teeth. Paris gasped and pushed in suddenly, unable to control his response. Helen moaned as he filled her completely, knowing that she was tightly gripping him and creating pleasure in his body.

"Take me take me take me..." she murmured in his ear, licking it as she talked.

Paris began to pull out, and then thrust back in... hard. She lifted her hips up to meet him with a cry of pleasure, moving beneath him as he began thrusting back and forth inside her body.

"Be mine," he said to her, running his hands over her soft flesh, pleasuring himself inside of her, "Be mine, always and forever... come home with me and be my wife."

"Yes," she promised, "Always..." after all, what harm could a promise be to a dream?

And then he ground against her body, and she felt pure unadulterated pleasure welling upside her, rushing through her veins and sending her soaring higher than the clouds that they were coupling on. Dimly, through the haze of her ecstacy, she could feel Paris tensing on top of her, his member swelling inside her body, and spurts of liquid entering her womb.

*************************************

The next morning, Helen awoke, feeling better than she had in ages, without any soreness in any limbs. Surprised at her well-being, she looked to the window... and froze. Those were not her drapes. Turning quickly to the man beside her, she found herself trapped beneath the strong, possessive arm of Paris... NOT Menelaus.

Staring at his young handsome face she whispered, "What have I done??? Oh Gods... what have I done..."

************************************

Across the sea, Menelaus awoke to an empty bed with no wife... he roared his fury and went on a rampage through the palace. He tortured and raped her maid, demanding information, and then turned the young woman over to his men when she wouldn't tell him anything.

It wasn't until he consulted an oracle that he was informed that the Goddess Aphrodite had taken his wife from him, that she was now laying in a bed beside Paris, Prince of Troy.

***********************************

Menelaus went to his brother Agamemnon for help, and the armies of the Greeks gathered... Helen of Sparta had been kidnaped. The honor of Sparta was at stake, and Agamemnon had wanted to battle King Priam of Troy for a very long time... Agamemnon was hungry for the spoils of war and the power that the defeat of Troy would bring him.

And so the armies gathered...

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,551 Followers