The Fucking Machine Ch. 04

Story Info
A dildo can't tell the difference between a pussy and an ass.
2.5k words
4.35
115.8k
34
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,142 Followers

As Shelley strolled to her next class on Tuesday morning, she heard someone calling her name and saw Larry waving at her. They were acquainted; he sat next to her in their American History class, but she didn't really know him very well. Although handsome, Larry was president of the Gay Students' Association so Shelley had never given any thought to him as dating material and she was sure he had never thought of her either. She waited for him to see what he had to say.

It wasn't anything about school that Larry wanted to talk about. "I hear you've got a mighty fine machine in your house."

"Where did you hear that?"

"Never mind where. Do you?"

"Why would you care? No offense, but it's for girls. If I had one, that is."

"So, the rumors were right. You do have a sex machine."

"I'm not admitting anything but why do you want to know?"

"I want it to fuck me."

Shelley was shocked at the idea. "It's just for girls!"

"Whatever it can do for your cunt it can do for my asspussy."

That thought was more than a little revolting to Shelley. She was aware of how gay men or boys sometimes had sex and she knew that some of the cocks that had been in her pussy or mouth may well have been in some guy's asshole a few weeks or even days earlier. That idea was so gross that she avoided thinking about it, almost like being in denial of it, and she wanted even less to think of her mother's machine being defiled by being used to fuck some guy's ass.

"No way! Girls only."

"Don't be so stingy. If your sensibilities are being offended, don't worry about it. I'll bring my own dildo. You can buy that kind of machine online but they cost an arm and a leg. All I could afford is the one dildo."

If he were to bring his own dildo, that would change things a little, although the idea still bothered her. She also wondered how Larry had found out so much about her mother's fucking machine. However, Shelley had always had a hard time denying anything to handsome men, even if they were gay.

"You say you want to use my mother's sex machine. Without admitting such a thing even exists, what's in it for me? What if it's locked up so nobody can get at it?"

"I hear it's in a closet with a cheap lock. I can pick that easily. As for what's in it for you, you can cheat off me in the History final."

Shelley wondered if she was the only person in the world who couldn't pick the lock to her mother's closet. Larry was the best student in American History and if he let her cheat off him in the final, she could ace the exam. It probably wouldn't make a lot of difference, but a higher grade in that class could certainly help her get the scholarship she needed.

"We'll have to go there when my mother's at work. What afternoon can you afford to cut classes?" After a short discussion, they agreed to meet after lunch in two days and go from school to the house Shelley shared with her mother.

"But, don't you tell anybody, you hear?" Larry agreed to the requirement but Shelley couldn't help thinking that most of the school already knew about it.

On Thursday after lunch, Shelley rode with Larry in his car. Ever since his eighteenth birthday, he had been allowed to transport passengers, and he liked to take advantage of the increased privilege. Following her directions, he parked a little way up the street from the house she shared with her mother, and followed her through the front door and up the stairs to her mother's bedroom.

"It's in there," she said, pointing to the closet door.

Larry set his backpack on the floor. He had a paper clip already bent into the necessary shape and he went to work with it. Seconds later, he pulled the closet door open and stepped aside. Shelley had watched what he did with the improvised tool but she still couldn't figure out how it worked. She went inside, removed the pile of laundry that concealed the fucking machine and brought it out to set on the bedroom. Once she had plugged it in, Shelley stepped back to let Larry look it over.

"That's the one I saw on the internet." He looked with some disdain on the dildo that was attached to the socket, the one that had been named Josh. "Is that the one you like? Doesn't look like much."

From his backpack he took a tube of Aquaglide and a black dildo the size of the biggest one that came with the machine, the one Shelley and her friends had named Jason. "This is the size that I need to give my asspussy any fun."

Shelley removed Josh from the machine along with the clit spur. "I don't suppose you need this, do you?" she asked, showing the attachment to Larry.

"No," he replied, patting the thick shaft of his dildo. "This is what does it for my clit."

Shelley didn't know what he meant because none of the cocks she had sucked or fucked had anything even remotely resembling her clit, but she didn't pursue the question. After noting the settings her mother had used last, she fastened Larry's dildo in place and turned the machine on. To demonstrate, it was set at the lowest speed and thrusting straight up and down. As she looked at the movements of the big, black dildo, she wondered what Jason, its pink duplicate, would feel like going in and out of her pussy. Eventually, she intended to find out, but not that day, although she could feel the juices stirring in her pussy as she thought about its big head and long, thick shaft.

"That should do quite nicely at first. Turn it off for now, though. Once I get started, you can increase the speed and set it to oscillate a little for me." Having no sexual interest in Shelley, Larry had no modesty toward her and he started undressing while she watched. He felt total nakedness was required to truly enjoy sex.

Shelley had never seen a naked gay man and she watched with interest, wanting to see if Larry's body was different from that of her boyfriends. She was somewhat disappointed that there was no real difference, except that his physique was one of the best she had ever seen. His shoulders were broad; his chest was deep and his abdomen was flat. Combined with his handsome face, Shelley thought it a shame that such a handsome hunk was being wasted on other guys. His cock, although flaccid, looked as if it would be quite impressive when erect and Shelley hoped she would have an opportunity to get some enjoyment from it.

Once he was naked, Larry squeezed some of the Aquaglide onto his hands and coated the dildo with it. He still had some left on his fingers and he reached behind himself. Shelley wondered what he was doing until she realized he was also applying the lube to his ass. He would have no natural lubricant there, the way her pussy did so the Aquaglide was necessary. As his hands worked on his ass, Shelley saw his cock start to stiffen. She wondered how big and how hard it would get and whether or not he would be agreeable to her sucking him off. All the boys she knew would be eager to get their cocks in her, but she didn't know how a gay man would feel.

"Okay. Let's see if this is as good as I've heard." Larry crouched above the dildo with both hands behind himself, apparently holding his ass open to allow the dildo to penetrate.

Slowly he lowered his body until he stopped. Shelley couldn't see the head of the dildo, which was concealed by his balls and his semi-erect cock, but she knew it was close to Larry's ass, maybe even touching him. He leaned to one side and one hand reached all the way around, far enough that it could have been guiding the toy. His body twisted from side to side and, suddenly a look of serene pleasure crossed his handsome face.

"Oooo, that feels really good so far. Turn it on slow and set it to oscillate a little."

As usual, when the fucking machine was turned off, the dildo was at its lowest point, with the base almost flush with the top of the motor housing. When Shelley turned it on, it moved slowly upward, while swinging slightly from side to side. Larry was almost stationary as the dildo penetrated him.

"Oh, my God!" he cried out. "That's it! Fuck my clit."

Biology was not Shelley's best subject, but she was pretty sure that men didn't have a clit, even though Larry seemed to think otherwise. She put it out of her mind as being of no relevance.

"Faster," he demanded, between his moans of intense pleasure.

Shelley increased the speed and watched as Larry leaned forward to enjoy it even more. His elbows were on his thighs and he fucked down hard, meeting the upward thrusts of the device, just like she and her friends did when the machine was pleasuring their pussies. She could see how big and stiff his cock had gotten, and hoped he wouldn't want to waste such a great erection by masturbating. What she hoped would happen was that she would get to take it into her mouth and suck him off, but his body was in the way too much just then.

The device was working perfectly and Larry seemed satisfied with the speed and other settings. Out of curiosity, Shelley walked behind his back and saw what she thought of as a strange sight. She could clearly see the big, black dildo surging in and out of his ass as he bent forward and moved his body to meet it. She had watched some of her friends straddling the device in a similar way, and had watched them fuck down to meet the upward thrusts of the dildos. The difference was that with them, she had seen their pink feminine rosebuds opening and closing with their movements. With Larry, all she saw was his buttocks clenching every time he raised his body. He seemed to be enjoying it just as much, though, and was uttering similar sounds of bliss.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" he whimpered, expressing his pleasure as the dildo plunged in and out. "Faster! Harder!" Shelley hurried back to the controls and increased the speed, and watched the young man match the increase with his movements.

"Yeah! That's it! Keep fucking me!" the young man cried out happily, his body writhing on the machine as it did exactly what he wanted. His body straightened up when he leaned back and, as his handsome cock bounced up and down, his right hand reached toward it.

This was the opportunity that Shelley had hoped for and she moved in quickly, reaching her goal before Larry's hand could. She enveloped his cock in her mouth, delighting in the way it felt as it slid between her lips and pressed up against the back of her throat. She was highly gratified when he didn't push her away as she had feared he might, but just placed his hands affectionately on her shoulders.

He was balancing himself, not pushing or yanking her around. Shelley slowly drew back, reveling in the way his round hardness felt as it slipped out through her lips. When just the head was still in her mouth, she licked it all around, paying special attention to the slit on the end, before moving her face forward to engulf Larry's cock again. Her tongue remained busy, licking his shaft as it glided deep into her mouth until the tip once again pressed against the back of her throat. Over and over, Shelley's mouth caressed the big cock while Larry enthused about what a great time he was having with her and from the dildo that was plunging in and out of his ass.

Shelley was having a great time too; Larry had one of the best cocks she had ever had in her mouth. She relished the round hardness as it glided in and out between her lips and the way the smooth skin, stretched so tightly, felt as she caressed it with her tongue. Over and over, she sucked his cock, moving at her own speed with Larry allowing her to be in complete control.

It suddenly occurred to her that, as a gay man, he had probably sucked off even more guys than she had, and had been sucked off too. Shelley hated to have a man grab her head and presumed that anybody who liked giving head would feel the same. That would explain why he was letting her control things, because he knew how much she would hate to have him interfere with the way she was sucking his cock.

"Ooooh," Larry groaned and Shelley could feel his cock throbbing in her mouth and starting to jerk. She knew he was on the verge of cumming, and tightened her lips and sucked faster. Shelley liked to have the guy cum into her mouth so she could savor the taste and texture of his semen, and she positioned her tongue to catch it when he ejaculated.

A great gob of the viscous fluid pumped into her mouth and she caught it and savored the taste before swallowing it. A second and third spurt filled her mouth, and she rolled it around with her tongue, enjoying everything about it before swallowing. No more cum squirted out but Shelley gently squeezed Larry's cock from its base to its head, her tongue being covered by everything that oozed out. After she savored and swallowed that treat, she licked all around the head and under the ridge of the softening cock.

After Shelley was through licking off his cum Larry pulled his ass free of the dildo that had pleasured him so well. "That was great, some of the best I've ever had. I mean the machine and I mean you."

Shelley smiled at the compliment, which was appreciated even more, since it had come from somebody who had given and gotten as many blow jobs as Larry had. He wasn't through with his praise, though, and continued.

"In the GSA, we take it as a matter of faith that men give better head than women. Usually that's true, but you were as good as any man I know of, and better than most. I'll study really hard for the History final and we'll both be able to ace it."

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Larry and Shelley did. I like writing stories on this site but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them. That's why I always appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most other writers on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such comments help me to write more and better stories, and I respond to them whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,142 Followers