Spring Break Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom gets into the mix.
5.3k words
4.66
155.2k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood quickly and looked at Brad. "No fuckin' way! Brad....you and mom?" Brad stood there looking as if he just gave military secrets to the Iraqi leaders. His face was ashen and his mouth was open like he was trying to suck the words back in. "Brad, are you and mom doing it?"

"Jenni you have to understand how hard it's been on mom since dad left. I'm the man of the house now. I had to do something!" he said, trying to justify this to me. "Anyway, what's the difference between what me and mom do as compared to what we just did? I'm related to you just as closely as I am to mom!"

He was right. There was no way I could argue with him about it. It was just as wrong. My feelings of disgust went away and I slowly walked back toward my little brother. "How long....when did it start?" I stammered.

"About seven months ago. Right after school started in the fall." he answered.

"How did it start? I mean....damn Brad.... what happened?"

"Come on. I need something to drink. I'll explain." he said as he led me to the kitchen to retrieve some more sodas. We sat at the table sipping our drinks slowly. Brad sat his down and turned to me. "Jenni, you had it a lot easier than me and mom. I'm not saying that dad's leaving didn't hit you hard because I know it did. But you had your studies and your friends down at college to help you along. I had it easy. I was the one who saw dad with that woman. I was glad to see him go in a way. Mom, on the other hand, was devastated. She couldn't understand why or how it happened. She told me that she had always given dad anything he asked for in their marriage." I sat back and listened intently as Brad continued. "I heard her tell someone that she did things for dad that she never even thought of in bed. She said how much she enjoyed sex with him. She had no idea he would do what he did."

"Brad, I know how she must have felt. That still doesn't tell me how you two ended up in bed." I said as he gulped from the can.

"Well, one night mom was kinda just moping around the house. You know mom doesn't mope. I asked her what was the matter and she broke down and cried. I went to her and hugged her. She was sobbing and blubbering on my shoulder about maybe if she was prettier or maybe if she would lose a little weight, dad might not have had the affair."

"Mom's not overweight. She's still as beautiful as ever." I said.

"I know! And I told her that! Well, she just kinda hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. I guess I was caught up in the moment, but I told her that dad was a fool and if I were him, I'd never leave the bed. I don't remember exactly what happened after that, but the next thing I remember was me having my tongue in her mouth and her squeezing my crotch." He gulped from the can again. "I guess I just couldn't resist her just as I couldn't resist you. You're both so beautiful."

I sat and absorbed what Brad had said. I agreed that mom was beautiful and still sexy at almost forty. I still doubted that I could ever look at her the same way though. "How often do you do it?" I wondered, my curiosity getting the best of me.

"It's not like we do it all the time. Maybe ten or twelve times a month." Brad finished his soda and threw it toward the garbage can. It missed and hit the floor with a hollow clang. He got up to collect the rebound and I noticed his nice ass as he bent over.

"Maybe she can't resist that tight ass." I said as he straightened up. Brad turned and looked at me strangely.

"You know, mom said that exact thing when I left for school this morning. We were eating breakfast and she wondered if she could make it through your stay without at least grabbing my ass. She said she couldn't resist it."

"Did you two discuss what you were going to do while I was here?" I wondered.

"Oh, hell yeah. We even had a nice long session last night to help hold us over until we had the chance again." he answered.

I started to feel slightly aroused as he told me this. I couldn't believe how, in just a short time, I went from being repulsed by Brad's revelation to being turned on by it! "Well I guess you don't have to worry about that now, do you?" I said kind of chuckling.

"We planned on not doing anything unless you went out or something." he said. I began to think of the thoughts I used to have about my mom when I was younger. I remembered how we used to go into dressing and changing rooms and how comfortable we used to be when we were naked together. I remembered how I used to secretly steal glances of mom's neatly trimmed pubic hair. How I loved it when her nipples hardened as we exposed our warm flesh to the cool air of the local department store. I never told anyone about these feelings. But for some reason I couldn't resist telling Brad these secrets now. As he sat and listened to my memories he interrupted me only to say how easily mom's nipples still harden. "God, as soon as you touch her, they get hard in a second!" Brad sat back again and looked at me strangely.

"What?" I asked.

"Did you ever dream of doing mom?" He leaned forward as he asked, awaiting my answer.

"Yeah, I guess I did a few times. I used to listen to her getting off and pretend it was me doing it. I even played with myself and fantasized that mom was the one making me come." I answered.

"I used to do that too!" Brad said, laughing. "But now I don't have to pretend anymore."

The discussion went on for a little while. Every turn in the conversation made me more and more horny. Never once did I or Brad hint that I might join them. I didn't want to horn in on Brad. But more accurately, I didn't want to embarrass mom. I'm sure that if she wanted me to know, I would.

After we finished our talk, Brad said he had some studying to do. I went to the basement and finished my laundry. My mind didn't stray far from the things that had happened to me since I had gotten home. My mind replayed the hot session that Brad and I shared along with the revelation he had inadvertently sprang on me. I couldn't concentrate on anything and was basically useless the rest of the afternoon. I sat and watched TV but couldn't tell you what was on. My mind bounced between the reality of what I had shared with my brother and the fantasy of my mother I hadn't thought of in a long time. My dreams were broken like a burst bubble when I heard the garage door open and mom's car pull inside. I snapped out of the chair, telling myself to act normal and not show how flustered I was. "Mom's home!" I yelled up the stairs to Brad as the garage door closed.

Mom walked through the door just as Brad came downstairs. She was carrying 2 large pizzas. Brad took them and mom came to me with a broad smile. "Jenni, honey! How are you?"She hugged me tightly and kissed me on the cheek. I remember distinctly that my nipples hardened when she touched me. Something that I don't ever remember happening before.

"I'm fine mom! How are you?" I returned, trying my best to sound normal.

"Oh Jenni, I'm just great! How was the bus ride?"

""Long and cramped but I think I managed to get some sleep. At least I think I did. I don't remember going through Virginia or West Virginia."

"So what have you done since you got here?" she asked, opening the first pizza box.

Brad chimed in, not letting me form an answer. "We messed around for a while," he said. "She actually did her own laundry, too!" he said laughingly. I almost choked on my first bite of pizza when Brad mentioned the messing around part.

"Yes, now if I could only get you to do the laundry." mom said, looking right at Brad.

The three of us chatted for a long time. We caught up on each others lives and I told her about the college and my friends. By the time mom started saying she was tired, my aroused state had retreated and everything seemed normal. About 11:00 pm, Brad said that he was going to get a shower. He had to be up at 6:30 am for school in the morning. He got up and climbed the stairs, leaving mom and I alone to catch up a bit more. "So how are you, really mom?" I asked as we went to the kitchen to clean up. Mom didn't skip a beat as she wrapped the leftover pizza and put it in the fridge.

"Well, Jenni, I'm finally getting over your father and life is at least bearable again." she said. I immediately began to think of what Brad had told me earlier. I was sipping a can of soda, trying not to react outwardly the same way I was inside. "Your brother has helped a lot." she said. I tried to muffle a laugh but when I did, the soda shot out of my nose. Mom turned to see me running for the sink and trying to get the carbon cleared from my nostrils. I stood again to see mom looking at me with a strange expression. "Are you alright dear?" she asked as she walked to me.

"I'm fine. It just went down the wrong pipe." I said trying to play down the fact that the soda was still dripping from my nose.

"Looks like it went up the wrong pipe too!" she said, giggling. I grabbed the towel over the oven handle and dried my face.

Then I realized what the look mom had might be. Did she think that Brad had told me about them? I decided not to say anything else about it. I didn't want to interfere with them or make mom uncomfortable.

Brad saved me as I heard the shower stop. "Oh good, Brad's done. I'm gonna go get a shower next, if it's OK with you mom."

Sure honey. I'll get one when you're done. Just don't use up all the hot water." she said as I walked toward the steps. I was glad that I could get some time to myself. I knew the shower would be my chance to get away and just relax. As it turned out, relaxing was the last thing that happened.

As I set the water to a bearable temperature, my mind wandered again to thoughts of my adolescent fantasy. As the warm water poured over me and the soft cloth massaged my skin, I started thinking of how, in my fantasy, I would go to mom's room and climb into bed with her. As I got under the warm covers, I would drape an arm over her nude skin, resting my hand on her small breast. She would smoothly roll toward me and place her lips on mine and our tongues would dance between our open lips. My hands wandered to my breasts in the shower as I imagined hers went to mine in my fantasy. As she gently tweaked my nipples in the dream, so did I in reality. Mom slowly worked her lips down my stomach and her tongue lit little fires as they encircled my mound and lips. As she first touched my overheated sex, I pulled her to me so I could taste her pleasures. We always would get into this position in my fantasy. My fingers were working feverishly on my own clit as I envisioned mom's tongue flitting across mine. My fingers delved into my vagina just as hers did. With the combination of my erotic fantasy, my own active fingers and the cascading water flowing down my skin, I was fast approaching my release. My knees buckled slightly causing me to have to lean on the wall of the shower. My fingers were diving into myself so hard that my palm was slapping my mound. Moans crept from my lips as mom and my fingers drew me into a wonderfully powerful orgasm. I physically had to grab the rail in the stall to keep from falling as every muscle in my body tensed then relaxed then tensed again with my orgasm and a really hard aftershock. It took a good while before I was able to regain my senses and my balance enough to finish my shower. Once I finished, I was well satisfied and beginning to feel rather tired. After wrapping a towel around my body and my hair, I walked from the bathroom to the sight of mom coming out of Brad's room. But because of the massive climax I just experienced, I thought nothing of it.

I walked past Brad's room, going to mine and he stopped me. "Jenni!" he said beckoning me to come closer. I walked to his doorway. "When mom gets into the shower, come back. I gotta tell you something." I agreed and continued to my room. As I was finishing drying my hair, I heard the shower start up. I quickly brushed my hair and threw on my nightshirt. I walked to the bathroom to hear that mom was in the shower and went back to Brad's room to see what he wanted. Brad's door was now shut. Not thinking I just opened it and walked in on him stroking that huge cock of his. Normally when a guy gets interrupted while doing this, they stop and hide it. Not Brad!

"Damn, that's hot, Brad!" I said as I closed his door behind me. He never missed a stroke as he turned and faced me.

"Mom just asked me if there was any possible way that you could know about us!" he said excitedly. I immediately got excited.

"Oh God, what did you tell her?" I asked, watching his hand sliding up and down his reddening shaft.

"I couldn't tell her the truth. I just couldn't." he said. "But I asked her what if you did?"

My curiosity piqued, "What did she say?"

"She said that she wasn't sure but that she wouldn't mind if you knew. And she said that the idea kind of made her a little horny. She wants me to come to her room after you go to sleep!"

"So why are you jacking off now?" I wondered, starting to get horny again myself.

"I have to! I come too fast when me and mom do it and I want it to last longer to make it better for her." he explained. Now it made sense to me. Brad started to groan and I knew he was getting close to coming.

"You want a hand with that, Brad?" I said. I couldn't just stand there and not ask. It was too erotic.

"It won't take long. I'm just about there." he said as I walked toward him. As I got in front of him, I smiled.

"What's your pleasure? My hand or my mouth?" He got a grin on his face that was both erotic and boyish. "What? I said, wondering what was on his mind.

"Can I face fuck you?" he asked, not a shred of guilt in his voice.

Without answering, I got on my knees and licked the length of his rod and took the head in my mouth. Almost immediately, he started swaying his hips, forcing his cock in and out of my lips. He started slowly at first. I was glad because it took a few strokes for my gag reflex to wane. Soon, I felt his cock harden. That, and the grunts and moans coming from above my head, told me that my brother was about to coat my tonsils with his seed. Brad grabbed my hair and began stroking his cock into my mouth, causing me to gag a few times but not too severely. I felt his grip on my hair tighten and just after he moaned, "Here it is, Jenni!" He pumped six or eight shots of hot semen into the back of my throat. I kept swallowing trying to keep up with the flow and to keep from gagging on it. Brad had stopped moving so I began moving my lips and tongue up to his head, sucking hard as I did. This caused him to spasm and moan loudly.

As I stood, I tilted my head and got on my tiptoes to give Brad a kiss. He returned it feverishly. But right in the middle of it, we heard the shower stop. Brad pulled his cock back into his boxers and I turned to get back to my room. "Jenni! Tell mom goodnight while she's in the bathroom then go turn your light out. Give us about an hour than come join us. I think mom would love it!" he said.

"Are you sure Brad?" I asked. "I don't want to fuck this up for you and mom." I said as I got to the door.

"I'm sure. You should have seen the gleam in her eye when we were talking about it! I know she wants to. I just don't think she knows how to ask." he explained.

"I'll think about it. But just in case I don't, have a great time!" I said. Opening Brad's door slowly, I peeked toward the bathroom. The door was still shut and the light was flowing from under it. I blew my brother a kiss and stepped into the hallway. I stopped and took a deep breath. What was I going to do? Did I want to horn in on mom and Brad? Did mom really want me to join or was it something else she was thinking that made Brad think that way? I knew what I WANTED to do. I just didn't know if I could!

I walked to the bathroom door. Hearing nothing, I suspected mom was drying herself. I turned and faced the door. I thought I had at least better say good night to her even if I didn't go to her room later. I knocked softly on the wooden door. "Night mom! I'm going to sleep." I said.

"Good night honey. I'll see you when you get up. Love you!" Mom's voice sounded strangely upbeat for that time of night. I shrugged it off to her knowing what she was going to be doing in a few minutes. I was kind of saddened that mom didn't invite me into the bathroom. I would have loved to see her nude flesh in the excited state I was in. It wasn't to be though, so I turned and went to my room and closed the door behind me. As soon as I was in the privacy of my own room, my hands slid down to my moist labia. I had just started fingering my clit when I heard mom open the bathroom door and close her own. I turned my light off and sat on the edge of the bed. As I fiddled with myself, I wondered if I should join mom and Brad. I was sliding my clit between my index finger and thumb, debating in my head whether or not to when my door opened and Brad stuck his face inside.

"Fuck, Jenni! That's hot!" he said as he saw me stroking my clit. I smiled but didn't stop my self-ministrations. Just as I had done earlier, he asked if I needed help. I stopped and held my lips apart, letting him see my wet pussy and hard clit. Brad stepped into my room and went right to his knees and started licking my clit right away. I began involuntary moaning almost immediately. After only a minute or so, Brad had me on the edge of another climax. Just as my fingers dug into his head, my legs began their erratic spasms and I threw my head back, preparing for the imminent crash and burn. Brad's tongue was flying over my clit. I felt his finger touch and then penetrate my lips as he probed my vagina with one, then another.

"Aw Brad! Don't fuckin' stop!" I yelped as my body shook with a wild orgasm. I was just coming down when he moved his fingers in me, causing a nice aftershock that brought my head off the bed and opened my eyes. In the blur of my movement, I saw something I never thought I would. And the sight brought me to my senses quicker than anything had in my life. Mom was standing in my open doorway!

Just out of reflex, I pushed myself away from Brad and covered myself with my blanket. Brad looked up at me, saw that I was looking behind him and turned to see mom staring at me. I was waiting for the gates of hell to open. Brad on the other hand was as nonchalant as if mom wasn't there. But then I noticed that mom didn't look pissed. As a matter of fact, she had her hand between her own legs. I focused even more to see that she had a towel around herself but it had parted to reveal her nicely trimmed pubes and the tops of her pink lips. Brad stood and walked to mom. She said nothing as Brad kissed he directly on the mouth. She returned his kiss but all the while was looking at me. Brad broke the kiss and lowered himself to his knees once again and moved mom's wet fingers and replaced them with his tongue, still wet from my juices. As Brad slowly brought mom closer to coming, mom closed her eyes and held Brad's head to keep her balance. Even though I had just had a major orgasm, I was ready for another. And I knew who I wanted to give it to me.

I stood and walked to mom and stood beside Brad as he was flitting his tongue over mom's engorged clit. I put my arm around her and drew her to me and ever so gently touched my lips to hers. Mom's eyes darted open and almost in the same instant, she brought her arms up and encircled me with them and pressed her lips to mine in an almost violent, but incredibly passionate kiss. We seemed to stay together that way for an eternity. I felt mom swaying and she was moaning into my mouth as she began rubbing my small breasts through the nightshirt. I reached up and grasped the towel she was still wearing and pulled it from her. My hand was on her sighing breast before the towel had settled on the floor at her feet. As I found and then fondled her incredibly hard nipple, I felt her body undulating. I glanced down and saw that she was humping Brad's mouth with her sex. I lowered my mouth to flick my tongue over her pebble-like nipple. Her hand was still clutching and squeezing mine as well. As I switched to the other nipple, I reached down and ran my fingers over moms mound. Brad seen my hand and made room so I could stroke my mom's clit, which I relished. Brad was busy stroking two fingers in her wet opening. I could hear the sloshing over our breathing and moans. I got her clit between my fingers, just as I like to do to myself and almost immediately mom started bucking and moaning. "God baby! Ah Jenni!!!!!!" she cried as her body stiffened and she shuddered in one of the most powerful looking orgasm's I had seen in my life! She moaned loudly with every spasm of her vagina. She began to slump, causing Brad to have to hold her up. Mom leaned in the doorway as she slowly regained control of her muscles. She was still in a state of bliss when suddenly her eyes jutted open and her gaze went right to me.

12